• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample Nv Perricone Eye Smoother

In summary, Lisa got a phone call from a past consultant that she helped with the catalog show. The other person she called, left a message and sent an email but has not yet called back.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
More Host Referral Leads!~Yay!!
Did ya'll get the email?
How did everyone do with the last wave of host referral leads? None of them panned out for me but I am confident that sooner or later one or more will pay off...anyone else?

I got one booking which led to a new consultant who has just turned in her first show. I got 2 leads on this list! The other time I didn't get a list, but my director shared.

I'm so excited!! I didn't get any last time and this time around there are probably 7 or so on there. Yay! It's so cool they do this, even if it doesn't turn into anything.:)

pamperedbecky said:
I'm so excited!! I didn't get any last time and this time around there are probably 7 or so on there. Yay! It's so cool they do this, even if it doesn't turn into anything.:)

I got 7 pages of names!
I can't wait to start calling!
I am thinking I may farm some out to some of my downline, too!

I got the email and my list is just over six pages long.

Last time I got a show, that turned into two more shows. It was great for my business! I really needed the shows at that time.

I look forward to calling my new contacts.

Thanks!
Lisa

Geez, I was excited just to have 7 names!! I wish I had 7 pages!:D:D

Let us know how all those go and what comes out of it!

ChefLisa said:
I got the email and my list is just over six pages long.

Last time I got a show, that turned into two more shows. It was great for my business! I really needed the shows at that time.

I look forward to calling my new contacts.

Thanks!
Lisa

What do you say when you call them?

I didn't get any. :(

DebbieJ said:
I didn't get any. :(

I got one, but it's a past consultants sister who also works with one of my other team members. Pretty much, I didn't get any either :(

I got the email but not a list. Did I miss something? Was it in a second email?

I got my list! 7 pages but some are SO FAR AWAY from me! 50 miles is a HUGE radius!!!! And I can't believe no other directors around here qualified to get the list. But woo-hoo for me!!!!

Found it! I have 5 pages.

Last time I got absolutely no leads. I sent out catalogs and made phone calls/emails (when I had accurate ones)... Hopefully this will be better!

You don't need to send a catalog to them! According to HO, they are already getting: Each host will receive a cover letter identifying you as their local Consultant, a mini-catalog and Show Benefits flyer. So all we need to do is follow up! Only one is one of my old consultants and another is one that used to be on my director's team. The rest are consultants I never knew.

finley1991 said:
You don't need to send a catalog to them! According to HO, they are already getting: Each host will receive a cover letter identifying you as their local Consultant, a mini-catalog and Show Benefits flyer.

So all we need to do is follow up! Only one is one of my old consultants and another is one that used to be on my director's team. The rest are consultants I never knew.

Lucky you! A majority of mine are from my old consultants. Last time that didn't help me at all... in fact some were taken aback that I bothered them - lol. Well, most didn't have current contact information so I never talked to anyone so hopefully this list will be more fruitful! I am anxious to get started making the calls but it will have to wait until I get home.

I haven't started calling on this list, but last time I only got a response from one person. That was a gal that emailed me to remove her from my list, and I hadn't even called her yet. I got 7 pages this time too, so hopefully I can at least get something out of it.

Last time I got zilch but you never know.... maybe this time.

I called both people last night. One was from a past consultant of mine and I'm pretty sure that I helped the consultant with the catalog show. The phone number was disconnected, but I emailed and will also contact the old consultant to see if she has the current info.The second one I left a message and sent an email. She called me today and she is a hoot and a half!!! She is 67 and has the energy of a 30 year old....wish I had that energy...and I am 30! Anyhoo, she has had bad responses from being a host in the past. Her past consultant was her daughter and she was only able to get 3 people to come to that show. So, she is now coming to our cluster meeting. She would make a fabulous consultant and we have another consultant/director who is one of the top performers and is in the same age group. The lead will be able to see that it is possible!

Jinkies...I have 3 pages worth of leads, so I have decided to send the following email as well as a letter (to the addresses I don't have email for)

Hi, my name is Margaret Childs and I am a Director with The Pampered Chef. Our Home Office gave your information to me because the consultant that you previously worked with is no longer active. If you have another Consultant that you are working with, GREAT! If not, I would like to be able to help you! I am sending a mini-catalog that shows our new spring products as well as the March and April Host specials to you via snail-mail. If you are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products or would like to schedule a show, please let me know. I will be including your email on my monthly newsletter unless you notify me that you do not want me to do so.

I think this was I can weed out the ones that have a consultant and get the ones that don't as well as getting a few more folks on the monthly newsletter!

chefmeg said:
Jinkies...I have 3 pages worth of leads, so I have decided to send the following email as well as a letter (to the addresses I don't have email for)

Hi, my name is Margaret Childs and I am a Director with The Pampered Chef. Our Home Office gave your information to me because the consultant that you previously worked with is no longer active. If you have another Consultant that you are working with, GREAT! If not, I would like to be able to help you! I am sending a mini-catalog that shows our new spring products as well as the March and April Host specials to you via snail-mail. If you are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products or would like to schedule a show, please let me know. I will be including your email on my monthly newsletter unless you notify me that you do not want me to do so.

I think this was I can weed out the ones that have a consultant and get the ones that don't as well as getting a few more folks on the monthly newsletter!

That sounds good! Mind if I borrow the wording?

pamperedbecky said:
That sounds good! Mind if I borrow the wording?

of course not~! that's why I shared!

I got one who was originally my customer to begin with from a fair!

Would someone mind explaining to me what you all are talking about. I'm kinda lost.

Debi - a few months ago (could be up to 6) an email was sent out to some select directors letting them know that they had been chosen to try out a Host Referral program. The list they were given were made up of hosts that had been taken care of by their long-inactive (at least one year) downline consultants as well as other leads that were within a 50 mile radius. The past hosts were mailed a mini catalog and a letter with the director's information on it. The directors were asked to 1. contact the people themselves or 2. spread the leads to their downline. Some of the information was not up to date, some were correct but the past hosts weren't interested (already found another consultant, didn't want to have another show, etc.) and some were happy to find a new consultant. Just a few days ago, HO sent out another email. I didn't get one last time, but I got one this time. I have two leads on mine. Some people had pages. Does that help?

cmdtrgd said:
Debi - a few months ago (could be up to 6) an email was sent out to some select directors letting them know that they had been chosen to try out a Host Referral program. The list they were given were made up of hosts that had been taken care of by their long-inactive (at least one year) downline consultants as well as other leads that were within a 50 mile radius. The past hosts were mailed a mini catalog and a letter with the director's information on it. The directors were asked to 1. contact the people themselves or 2. spread the leads to their downline. Some of the information was not up to date, some were correct but the past hosts weren't interested (already found another consultant, didn't want to have another show, etc.) and some were happy to find a new consultant. Just a few days ago, HO sent out another email. I didn't get one last time, but I got one this time. I have two leads on mine. Some people had pages. Does that help?

Yes! Tremendously! I only promotoed in Sep so I was completely confused. :p

Rating: 60 Posted By: farside
Views: 2247 Replies: 40 Text
Found in Glamour MagazineMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Last time I got 3 pages and none of them panned out. But this time I got 10 pages!!!:D:D As I stated in another thread a lot are from more than 50 miles away. Guess that's the benefit of living in a state like Wyoming. I get leads from 100+ miles all the time. But I am confused, why put in the FAQ that the leads are within a 50 mile radius if that is not true?:confused:

Did HO do the same type of mailing last time...i.e. did the "former hosts" get a letter with our name, and the mini and a host flyer? I was a brand new director when this was done last time and didn't follow up. (Bad Me). I only had a few names then; this time I have 6 full pages (2 local directors relinqusihed recently so that probably is why there are so many more.)

Also, I do plan on giving many of my leads to my downline; specifically, the ones that are geographically closer to some consultants. I also have a very dedicated consultant who has had difficulty with bookings since December and I am hoping to get her some fresh names to rekindle her biz.

I'm going to make sure ALL of them are contacted this time around!

So I'm just getting to these today and was looking through my list... some of these leads are over 60 miles from me... and what I noticed was that the former consultant lives within the 50-mile radius... I wonder if that's what they went by... where the consultant lives... not the host?

I'm so sad, I didn't get any:cry::cry:I keep checking just in case, but no luck

I didn't get any either, but another director shared two that were closer to me. Of course I called and left messages, but no response yet.

Had one of those mornings! I got into a tiff with my sister right before I had planned to make my calls (not good) so I was grumpy when I started on these today... made 11 calls. 6 were wrong numbers or disconnected... 4 I left messages for... I was getting discouraged but decided to make ONE MORE CALL! The lady said, "Call me back in 7 minutes." Okay... that's random but I always like to keep my word when I say I will call back so I called back in 7 minutes. She scheduled for March 2nd!!!! I'm very happy because I had 2 cancel in Feb due to snow and 2 already cancel in March and that bummed me out this week. I usually never have cancellations so it hit me a little hard.So back in the saddle!!!!

How strange that she would say 7 minutes! Maybe she was testing you;). At least you passed the test. I would have at least given her 10-15 just to be sure.

Way to go!

PamperedPosey said:
How strange that she would say 7 minutes! Maybe she was testing you;). At least you passed the test. I would have at least given her 10-15 just to be sure.

Way to go!

THANKS! I called her in 8 minutes... I was so sure I was going to get voicemail so I was very surprised when she answered and was so nice to me! Clearly she really wanted a show and I called at just the right time!

That's awesome Colleen!!! Woohoooo!!! :):)

Did anyone get an email today with more leads? I got one. I guess if a director didn't open her report by 2/18, they re assigned the list.

I just got 3 more pages! And on it they list the director who didn't do anything with the leads... two of them I know! And I am shocked they didn't take advantage of this opportunity!

I didn't get the email but I just checked my reports and they updated the host referral report today. Looks like the same names and it says:

Original Lead: 293182 Beth Brigham

Go figure.

I got the email today and got an additional 4 pages of leads. Did you notice that the original director is not able to participate in this program in the future.

I just realized where it shows the original lead person.
Gosh, why would someone not doing anything with the list.

I went to the website of the original lead director...her My Calendar is all July dates and her My News highlights the specials from August. Looks like she isn't really working her business anymore.

I still got nuthin' :)

What is the subject heading on these e-mails... Hope I didn't miss anything or deleted it with spam (yikes!)

finley1991 said:
I just got 3 more pages! And on it they list the director who didn't do anything with the leads... two of them I know! And I am shocked they didn't take advantage of this opportunity!

That's awesome! My list is still the same...only 1 page. I wonder how they know the original director didn't follow up with the leads?

I think it means they never went and opened the report.

How did you find the directors web site?
I just have a name of the director who didn't follow up with these.

I did a little quick sleuthing. I first just tried typing her name onto www.pamperedchef.biz/ but that didn't work. So I went to whitepages.com and typed in her name and our state. I got about 6 hits. I then went to the new 'find your consultant' feature on the PC home page and typed in a zip code from the white pages search. On the fourth try I got a match. When I clicked the 'go to her website' option, I saw she doesn't seem to be working her business right now.

It was a shot in the dark. If she had been unlisted, I wouldn't have been able to find it.

Has anyone done this as a cluster booking activity as suggested in the Q & A?
I'm doing that tonight with my team. I know several of them could use a new lead. I have 7 pages and could never follow up with all of them right now. So I'm giving each consultant who asked to participate 4-5 leads to call tonight. In the time frame I also challenged them to call any other leads they may have. So yeah it is pretty much a booking blitz.

One of my gals goes to hospitality and that director gave most of her leads to them. When she called them, NONE of them had received the mailing from the HO!!!!

<h2>Did ya'll get the email?</h2><p>Yes, all of our representatives should have received the email regarding the new wave of host referral leads. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your team leader.</p><h2>How did everyone do with the last wave of host referral leads?</h2><p>The results vary for each representative. Some have had successful bookings and potential new hosts, while others may not have had any luck. However, we believe that with persistence, these leads can eventually pay off.</p><h2>None of them panned out for me but I am confident that sooner or later one or more will pay off...anyone else?</h2><p>We understand that not all referral leads may turn into bookings or successful hosts. However, we encourage you to keep reaching out to these leads and staying persistent. Many representatives have had success with these leads, so don't lose hope!</p>

Related to Free Sample Nv Perricone Eye Smoother

Did ya'll get the email?

Yes, all of our representatives should have received the email regarding the new wave of host referral leads. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder or contact your team leader.

How did everyone do with the last wave of host referral leads?

The results vary for each representative. Some have had successful bookings and potential new hosts, while others may not have had any luck. However, we believe that with persistence, these leads can eventually pay off.

None of them panned out for me but I am confident that sooner or later one or more will pay off...anyone else?

We understand that not all referral leads may turn into bookings or successful hosts. However, we encourage you to keep reaching out to these leads and staying persistent. Many representatives have had success with these leads, so don't lose hope!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies