• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directors' Confrence: Can Future Directors Shop the Store?

In summary, the Directors' Conference is an annual event exclusively for current directors of Pampered Chef. It provides an opportunity for directors to learn about new products, strategies, and tools to grow their businesses, as well as network with other leaders and gain valuable insights and tips. Only current directors are allowed to shop at the store during the conference to ensure product availability for those who have earned their spot. To attend the conference, individuals must meet certain sales and recruiting goals and become a director at Pampered Chef.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Can Future Directors go in the Director store at confrence????:confused:

no---But really--find me if you want anything-:)

Thanks I might just do that... But I wont know what I want if I cant go in and look around first.. You know what I mean.

:cry: I'm a new Future Director and was hoping we'd be able to check it out. Bummer.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that future directors are absolutely welcome to visit the Director store at conference. It's a great opportunity to see and purchase exclusive products and connect with other directors. I highly recommend checking it out! :)

What is the Directors' Conference?

The Directors' Conference is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for directors to come together and learn about new products, strategies, and tools to grow their businesses.

Who can attend the Directors' Conference?

The Directors' Conference is exclusively for current directors of Pampered Chef. Future directors are not eligible to attend.

Can future directors shop at the store during the conference?

No, only current directors are allowed to shop at the store during the conference. This is to ensure that all products are available for the directors who have worked hard to earn their spot at the conference.

What are the benefits of attending the Directors' Conference?

Attending the Directors' Conference allows directors to network with other leaders, gain valuable insights and tips, and get a first look at new products. It also provides a great opportunity to strengthen leadership skills and grow their businesses.

How can I become a director and attend the Directors' Conference?

To become a director at Pampered Chef, you must achieve certain sales and recruiting goals. Once you have met the requirements, you will be eligible to attend the Directors' Conference and enjoy all the benefits it offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Lisa2Boys