• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Consultant Misses Out: No Confrence Secrets!

In summary, the $5 subscription provides access to a wealth of resources on Chefsuccess.com. The site is well-maintained and provides a supportive community for chefs.
DanielleQ said:
Anne!! Look at your sexy new hair! I haven't been on for a few days and you go get a hair makeover! Have you lost some weight since the last pic was taken? You look fabulous, dahling, just fabulous!!
Thanks! Its a rather new 'do and I have lost 20 pounds. I still feel and look like a tub 'o lard, but I'm going in the right direction!

<<End thread hijack! Sorry Tab>>

I forgot to mention the new pic when I saw it but that was around the time of the crazy announcement when I noticed it so it slipped my mind to post it! Very cute and Fresh looking Ann! Keep up the great job on weightloss! I wish I could lose 20lbs! How are you doing it? Good luck!

Heather, you look great. You would be a twig if you lost 20 pounds.
JAE

Awwwhh, thanks Jill, how sweet of you to say! No really, I'd be happy with 10-15 lbs less of me! It's just so hard with those last 10 lbs, !

ARE YOU KIDDING, HEATHER?!!! Yes, I'm yelling! I sat next to her and Linda in a class at conference. Heather is just like her name implies...HOT!! You don't have another 10-15 to lose! From where, honey? I could give you a few pounds if you just want something to do. :D

Chef Kearns said:
ARE YOU KIDDING, HEATHER?!!! Yes, I'm yelling! I sat next to her and Linda in a class at conference. Heather is just like her name implies...HOT!! You don't have another 10-15 to lose! From where, honey? I could give you a few pounds if you just want something to do. :D
I agree!!!! You are a cutie Heather, just the way you are!:D

Chef Kearns said:
That's what I was thinking. And, it was so nice to meet both of you!

I agree with all of you....what I've gotten from this is WELL worth $5....ideas, tips, support, friends, it the best... :)

Awwhh, thanks gals ! It was so nice to meet all of you ladies! If it weren't for this place I never would have met such great supportive freinds! :)

pckrissy said:
I agree with all of you....what I've gotten from this is WELL worth $5....ideas, tips, support, friends, it the best... :)

Amen to that!!! The $5 isn't worth an issue here. When they first initiated the paid fee, I paid $20 for the first year. Money was tight when I had to pay again so I gladly paid the $5. I have gained a WEALTH of knowledge, been able to share my happy and sad times of my biz here and know that everyone understands.

i LOVE this site and have made really great friends. I met Deb Jennings here, but got to meet her in person on our San Francisco Incentive trip. I also spent 5 hours with her in Chicago and crashed the mng on Wednesday (the 11th). I know Krissy and I great friends and close because we walked together and that was a HUGE moment in our lives!

Sorry to hear of your child though. I hope she's doing okay now. :)

What does paying $20 get you?

Gold bars under your name and more space for PMs.-- and a warm, fuzzy feeling. :)

Don't forget that feeling of slight superiority to those without the bling.

raebates said:
Don't forget that feeling of slight superiority to those without the bling.

Bling?

I prefer to call it flair!

After seeing all the ribbons and buttons at Conference I felt like I was in the middle of the Office Space movie!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
btw, since when does a cheffer worry about ruffling feathers?

I do not know if any of us that worries about that!:D

Welcome Welcome!!!!TABNAT80. It can be frustrating to wait for all the Conference secrets but seriously this site is amazing, informative, time saving, idea generating, creativity sharing, and friendship fabulous. You will love it. Look throught all the categories and go to town looking and saving ideas and sharing your own. You feel like you have a support system even late at night. We will love having you and you will learn to love this community. Come on in, look around, chat and you will feel right at home.

I can understand your disappointment, since it seems you signed up simply to get a sneak preview of what went on at National Conference. I'd be surprised if you're the only one who did that. I'm glad to hear that you've decided to give us a chance, though. As you may be able to tell from the responses of my fellow Cheffers (which is how we refer to ourselves), we are passionate about this site. Many, if not most, of us consider this our online cluster.

This is by far the best $5 I ever spent!! Love this site. It's great to have a group to chat with who understand your highs and lows and can help out. This is a great bunch of people.

You won't be disappointed!! :)

Welcome Tabitha,
You are going to love this site!

<h2>1. What is the chefsuccess website?</h2><p>The chefsuccess website is an online community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and stay updated on the latest products and news.</p><h2>2. Why do I have to pay $5.00 to access the website?</h2><p>The $5.00 subscription fee helps cover the cost of maintaining the website and providing valuable resources and information for consultants.</p><h2>3. Can I access the website for free as a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, as a consultant, you can access the website for free, but you will need to create an account and subscribe to join the community.</p><h2>4. How can I see the new products if I couldn't attend the conference?</h2><p>The chefsuccess website is a great resource for staying updated on new products and information from the conference. You can also reach out to your director for pictures and updates.</p><h2>5. Are there any secrets or exclusive information shared on the chefsuccess website?</h2><p>The chefsuccess website is a community for consultants to support each other and share ideas. While there may be discussions about new products and information, there are no secrets or exclusive information shared. All updates and announcements will be officially communicated by Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What is the chefsuccess website?

The chefsuccess website is an online community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and stay updated on the latest products and news.

2. Why do I have to pay $5.00 to access the website?

The $5.00 subscription fee helps cover the cost of maintaining the website and providing valuable resources and information for consultants.

3. Can I access the website for free as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can access the website for free, but you will need to create an account and subscribe to join the community.

4. How can I see the new products if I couldn't attend the conference?

The chefsuccess website is a great resource for staying updated on new products and information from the conference. You can also reach out to your director for pictures and updates.

5. Are there any secrets or exclusive information shared on the chefsuccess website?

The chefsuccess website is a community for consultants to support each other and share ideas. While there may be discussions about new products and information, there are no secrets or exclusive information shared. All updates and announcements will be officially communicated by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut