• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Hunt for Show Host--Help Needed!

In summary, the caller was trying to find a show host for a catalog show and was told that the host was unavailable for the weekend and then was told that the host was out for the day. The caller called again and was told that the host was not available and was told that the host would not be back until this afternoon. The caller called again and left a message but did not hear back. The caller is worried that the show may not be submitted for the sell-a-thon and is frustrated.
ElizabethPurvis
If you couldn't tell from my title, I'm frustrated!! I've been trying to hunt down a catalog show host for the last two weeks! I FINALLY get a hold of her on Friday, and she tells me that she really wants to see if she can get more orders for me on Sunday (yesterday) and to call her this morning (she checked her schedule and said she'd be home) and we can get her show closed and all that fun stuff. Soooo....the weekend goes by, I get up this morning, take my shower and then sit down to call her, which I do and her daughter tells me that she's out and won't be back til this afternoon. So, I just called a few minutes ago, and NO answer! ARGGHH I want to strangle someone, because this show is my ONLY chance of getting anything for the June sellathon. I'm so bummed out right now. Plus, all of my shows for July have tanked on me already. Oh well, just needed to get it out there and out of my head. Thanks!

Call her and tell her you hate to bother her again, but you need to submit the show tonight to have a chance at getting your incentives. Maybe she'll feel sympathetic and get ahold of you!

I hate it when that happens!

Take a deep breath! Hopefully she will be home soon....and remember, you've got until the 5th to get it submitted for the sell-a-thon. Hopefully she is just running a little late.

Leave her a message that you need to close it out and if you don't hear from her by 9pm tonight, you'll pick out freebies for her FPV and submit it. You'll hear back. :) (Unless she hasn't given you any of the orders, then this tactic doesn't work.)

Nope, no orders at all yet...uggh. I did tell her that I needed to submit it by the 3rd just to give myself a little leeway in case this happened. She doesn't have voicemail...just teenagers. Well, hopefully it'll work itself out. She does acknowledge that this is my job, so hopefully she's just getting some last minute orders. :) See...I can be positive!

1. How do I find a host for my Pampered Chef show?

We recommend reaching out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and asking if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also utilize social media platforms to reach a wider audience and find potential hosts.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It's also a fun way to get together with friends and family and earn rewards for hosting.

3. What if I'm having trouble finding a host for my show?

If you're having trouble finding a host, we recommend reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They may have suggestions or resources to help you find a host. You can also consider hosting a virtual show, which can make it easier to find a host and reach a larger audience.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef show if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. Your consultant will provide all the necessary support and guidance to ensure your show is a success, regardless of your level of cooking experience.

5. How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef show?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting a show. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started, including tips for finding a host and planning your show. You can also visit our website for more information and resources on hosting a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies