• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustrations: A Release of Emotions

In summary, Ann's mother got the wrong sprinkles and her sister was not helpful. Ann is still envious of her consultant number and is going to call her sister tonight to get the cinnamon sprinkles.
Jennie4PC
First of all I dont care if anyone reads this I just have to write my frustrations down:mad:

I got online today and found out that I have had a 2nd check bounce the 1st lady I have tried calling but I can not get ahold of her the only # I have for her goes strait to voice mail and then it says her mailbox is full. The 2nd lady I just left a message for her to call me back. On the bright side my bank does not charge me for returned checks anymore as of Nov which has saved me 10.00

Then after hanging up with my bank my Dear Sister calls and tells me that my mom got the sweet cinnamon sprinkles instead of the carmel sprinkles. In PP I have it as cinnamon so either she told me the wrong item or I did wrong item so I told her I would pay to get it taken care of but right now I am waiting to talk to HO. My sisiter did a show thinking she was helping me out and when I left her house 0 in orders and when I talked to her she said I dont know how people have 500+ shows no one is knocking down my door for PC I said you need to ask people if they want to order :confused:

Sorry just had to vent there I feel a little better:eek:

Aw... that sucks. Go ahead and vent - we all have those days.

{{{hugs}}}

Thanks Ann

So sorry that this happened to you. :( Try to keep a positive attitude though and good things will come of it. If it's any consolation I still have consultant number envy. :)

Addie4TLC said:
So sorry that this happened to you. :( Try to keep a positive attitude though and good things will come of it. If it's any consolation I still have consultant number envy. :)

I am feeling better luckily the sprinkles was on my moms order I just need to call her tonight since she is at work. And when I get paid i will have the sprinkles directly shipped to her and I will have her send me the cinnamon sprinkles. I have to say about consultant # my director had to ask me if that was really my #:p

Well I like it! I was two away from being an even number! I'm 450898, #450900 would have been cool, easier to remember when I first started. I know you had no problemo! :)

no problems at all I do have to kep track of all those 3's though once I gave HO 4 3's instead of 5

1. How can venting frustrations help me?

Venting frustrations allows you to release built-up emotions and can help you feel more calm and clear-headed. It can also prevent these emotions from affecting your relationships or daily activities.

2. Is it healthy to always vent my frustrations?

While venting can be beneficial, it is important to find a balance and not rely on it as the sole way of dealing with negative emotions. It is important to also find healthy coping mechanisms and address the root causes of your frustrations.

3. Can venting frustrations be harmful to others?

Venting should be done in a safe and appropriate manner, such as with a trusted friend or therapist. It is important to be mindful of how your words and actions may affect others, and to avoid venting in a way that is hurtful or disrespectful.

4. Are there different ways to vent frustrations?

Yes, there are various ways to release emotions such as talking to a friend, writing in a journal, exercising, or engaging in a creative activity. Find what works best for you and make sure it is a healthy outlet.

5. Can venting frustrations improve my mental health?

Venting frustrations can help improve your mental health by reducing stress, tension, and anxiety. It can also improve communication and relationships by allowing you to express your emotions in a healthy way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies