• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheating or Helping? Giving Recruit Leads to Downline Directors

In summary, it's permissible to pass along leads to your downline to help them build their team. Just be sure that the recruits you give away are at least Team Leaders and are making at least $1250 a month in sales.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
This might fall into the same "Is This Cheating" catagory. I know that an Advanced Director needs to have a certain number of Directors in their downline. If I were a Director and had enough direct recruits under me, when I would receive a home office recruit lead, I'd give it to my downline to help them build their team. Would there be a problem with this?

It's my understanding that you are allowed to pass the info down to someone in your downline and let them contact the lead.

You only need 1 active Director under you to be an AD, but it's always better to have extras just in case. It's the next step up (Senior Director) that you'll need 3 1st line Directors & 1 2nd line Director.Just remember, what you do for one team member, you'll be expected to do for all the team members. So any time you start doing the extra stuff to try to help one be active or promote, you'll have hurt feelings from other members who didn't get the same treatment. Your goal is to guide them into becoming INDEPENDENT consultants, so that they can function on their own without your intervention. If they have the desire to recruit & promote, celebrate. But you can't really push that on them. Anytime you want to do something for a team member, stop and think ... "Is this something I'll want to continue as the team grows?" If the answer is no, then don't start a precedence. ;)

Plus, if they are at least a Team Leader status and maintain the $1250 in sales every month, they'll be getting leads too.I agree with Sheila. While it may be permitted, it could certainly be a slippery slope.

I know some that have done this to promote to Dir. I know it's not about us, but imagine Dec. 31 and you needed just one more recruit to hit that level of the trip or trip points, but you gave that recruit away.

I think it's really up to you and how you feel about it. I also don't think it's wrong to give some business to others. I've passed on shows before that I wasn't able to do. I tell the recipient not to broadcast it at the roof tops b/c obviously I wasn't able to do that for everyone on the team. I usually tell them I picked them b/c either they lived closer to the opportunity or b/c they are working there biz. or sometimes I give it to the person who I know is putting forth effort but just needs a little extra boost. Isn't it fun when we get to a point in our biz. where we are able to share!

I like all of those thoughts and opinions. Thanks.

1. Can I give recruit leads to my downline directors?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to share recruit leads with your downline directors. This is a great way to support and empower your team members to grow their own businesses.

2. What are the benefits of giving recruit leads to my downline directors?

By sharing recruit leads with your downline directors, you are not only helping them to build their teams, but you are also fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration within your group. This can lead to increased motivation and success for everyone involved.

3. Is there a limit to how many recruit leads I can give to my downline directors?

There is no set limit on how many recruit leads you can share with your downline directors. However, it is important to communicate and set expectations with your team members to ensure fairness and equal opportunities for everyone.

4. How can I ensure that my downline directors are successful with the recruit leads I give them?

To set your downline directors up for success with the recruit leads you give them, it is important to provide them with training and support. This can include sharing tips and strategies for recruiting, offering guidance on how to follow up with leads, and providing resources such as training materials or sample scripts.

5. Can I receive any compensation for giving recruit leads to my downline directors?

No, you cannot receive any compensation for giving recruit leads to your downline directors. Sharing recruit leads is a voluntary and supportive act within the Pampered Chef community, and it is not meant to be used as a means for personal gain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies