• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for this year's Directors Banquet?

In summary, the Executive Banquet this year had a 1.5 qt Stainless Steel saucepan, Live your dreams notebook holder and Les Hewitts book "The Power of Focus" as well as a pom pom for being on track for the trip, charms for tote bag, calculator/mousepad, and a rose for promoting. 500 Pan-o-Rama points were given out as well.
schel
What did they have at the directors banquet? Last year they had a coffe mug. What about this year?
Schel

Directors took home a 1.5 qt Stainless Steel saucepan. :D

At the Executive Banquet (where we all got the coffee mugs last year) we got charms to go with our tote bag.

We got a Live your dreams notebook holder and Les Hewitts book "The Power of Focus"!! It was great!! Yes, and we did get the cookware.:D

DebbieJ said:
Directors took home a 1.5 qt Stainless Steel saucepan. :D

At the Executive Banquet (where we all got the coffee mugs last year) we got charms to go with our tote bag.

Thanks Debbie.
Schel :)

PampMomof3 said:
We got a Live your dreams notebook holder and Les Hewitts book "The Power of Focus"!! It was great!! Yes, and we did get the cookware.:D

Almost forgot about those too!

Shall we add up the Freebies?
--notepad holder (directors)
--Power of Focus book (directors)
--SS saucepan (directors)
--pom pom for being on track for the trip
--tote bag
--charms for tote bag
--calculator/mousepad
--pantry samples

Am I missing anything?

Don't forget the light up thing for turning in $150!!! I got the nice silver one for turning in $150 in one campaign!! So did you Deb!!

Oh, we got a rose for promoting too!! :p

500 Pan-o-Rama points!
CN already...

and Lanyard for help whip cancer and round up from the heart:)

Christ Follower said:
Don't forget the new trivet!

Yeah, but everyone gets the trivet for free, even if they don't attend conference.

Yes that's true but it was nice to get it first! :0)

At my TEAM training this week I put out a display of all of the "gifts" from conference! What a visual for those who didn't attend! And an even better visual for those who did attend but came home with just the tote, charm and mouse pad!!!! Next year, they want ALL the goodies!!!!!

Did ya all get that free women's quote book from FedEx? It's COOL!!!

Ginny

Conference was great this year. I love the tote, the charms and the mouse pad. I have been needing a new mouse pad, but have been too cheap to buy one...LOL The director stuff was great. I was so happy to see my friend get all of that stuff. Maybe next year I can get it too. I love the book that FedEx gave us. They gave me one for my 2 team members also, who didn't get to go to conference. This was my third conference and I think it was the best one ever.

I really liked the coffee mug from last year. I use mine all the time. I wish they sold them as a set of 2 in the catalog.... hmmm.... maybe I should E-Mail PC for this!!!
Schel

Kitchen2u said:

Ginny

Yes I did but I grabbed one! I wished I knew that they were giving TONS out for your team! Somebody was talking about it on the shuttle on the way back to the airport.

Kitchen2u said:

Ginny

No, were was it??

At the Fed Ex booth. If you went over to talk to them, they gave you a book.

Upper Level directors also got a passport wallet and a cute little velvet bag with chocoate stars that said "share a star with a star on your team". We walked away with so much stuff this year!!
Katie

What book from FedEx? Did only directors get that? I don't believe I received one of those. Oh well...no biggie! Just thought I would ask!

If you went by the FedEx area, they were handing out the books and mints. They were also helping people sign up for a discount on shipping...I think 50%, but not sure.

Oh Well, one less thing to put in my suitcase!! LOL

Related to What's on the menu for this year's Directors Banquet?

What is the Directors Banquet?

The Directors Banquet is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize our top-performing directors. It is an exclusive evening of dining, entertainment, and awards to honor our directors' hard work and success.

Who is eligible to attend the Directors Banquet?

Only Pampered Chef directors who have achieved a certain level of sales and team performance are invited to attend the Directors Banquet. This is an exclusive event reserved for our top-performing leaders.

When and where is the Directors Banquet held?

The Directors Banquet is typically held in the summer at a luxury venue chosen by Pampered Chef. The location changes each year to provide a unique experience for our directors. The date and location for the next Directors Banquet will be announced in advance to allow directors to plan accordingly.

What happens at the Directors Banquet?

The Directors Banquet is a formal event that includes a sit-down dinner, awards ceremony, and entertainment. Directors will have the opportunity to network and socialize with other top-performing leaders, as well as Pampered Chef executives and special guests. It is a night of celebration and recognition for our directors' achievements.

How can I qualify to attend the Directors Banquet?

To qualify for the Directors Banquet, you must meet certain sales and team performance requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements are outlined in our Director's Compensation Plan. Work hard, grow your business, and strive for success to earn an invitation to this prestigious event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies