• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Banquet Will You Be Attending?

In summary, the banquet for conference is determined by the closest Executive Director in your line of sponsorship. If there are no Executive Directors between you and a higher level director, then you would go to that director's banquet. This information can be found on your commission statement or by checking the list of banquets provided. It is open to all levels and is a great way to network and celebrate together as a team.
ChefBeckyD said:
Yvonne Mattson is my ED too....Paulette - you can always sit with my cluster! ;-)

Becky - just saw you are under Yvonne too...too bad I had to switch waves and miss you!!!!

Patsy McGovern is my Second line director, my third line director is Beth Jacobs (and I'm assigned to my 1st line director who is not a national exec direction).

So I'd be at Patsy's banquet?

ChefNic said:
OH HEY!! A fellow Donna McDonald girl!
I am hospitality in SC..but Donna is my director!
I'm thinking I'll probably go with my hospitality cluster, because I know them...I only know Donna...so I want to go with people I feel comfortable traveling with, eating and sleeping with!!!
But I've found someone in my 'cluster'!!
Is she your director? or is someone under her your director?

Yeah!!!! I am excited to see some people that I can meet at the banquet! As far as my line goes....

Me - Karen Rock - Donna McDonald - Chris Manion

Anne McMillan

I am withPam Stickowsky's group and sorry Pam, I ALWAYS spell your last name wrong! You know, she signed directly under Doris!

Mine is Sandy Alexanian

BethCooks4U said:
Mine is Terri Newberry.

OMG Beth:eek: !! We are split this year!! Sandi Kristof promoted to ED @ Leadership and we are very excited to be attending her FIRST banquet. I have had the privilege of helping her plan it....

I will miss being with Terri :( - but at the same time - excited for Sandy..

pampered1224 said:
Pam Stickowsky's group and sorry Pam, I ALWAYS spell your last name wrong! You know, she signed directly under Doris!

That is pretty cool! When did she start?

"The thread with the list shows up on the first page if you click on new posts so you can see if your names are there."
What does this mean?
I'm trying to figure out whose banquet I'll be attending. My Upline Executive Director is Yvonne Mattson, but I'm not understanding all the "if's", "and's" and "but's". I'm so confused...

Jae,

If your upline Executive is Yvonne Mattson, then that is the benquet you will attend.

The easy way to figure it out is start with yourself. Ask, "Am I an ED or above?" If the answer is no, then look at the person immediately above you. Is that person an ED or above? Keep doing that until you get to someone who is. That's the banquet you'll attend.

Thanks Ann.
I think I'll go with that, but hopefully my director will be able to confirm this even though she isn't going to NF.

Pam signed25 or 26 years ago I believe. Not sure how it actually occured except I think Pam attended a party in Northern Illinois and the rest is history.
Doris actually used to come up to Milwaukee once a month for training meetings. That lasted a few years at the very beginning of her being the first Director. I thought that was pretty cool too when I heard that.

JAE said:
Thanks Ann.
I think I'll go with that, but hopefully my director will be able to confirm this even though she isn't going to NF.

JAE - You will be in Yvonne's Banquet. Yvonne is Home Office Direct so there is no one above her.

Enjoy the banquet - I hear it is a fun time...

I had to switch to Wave 2 so I won't be there... :(

Next year hopefully I'll get to meet more of my cluster.

I've met Yvonne and some others who are in her first line but not too many yet.

And JAE - you probably know this by now (;) ) but you can sit with me at the banquet!!! I'll be there too! I'm looking forward to actually meeting you! - Maybe even before conference!

Knowing you roomie...... it is going to be a fun banquet this year!! I too will miss being with Terri :(

PCGINA said:
OMG Beth:eek: !! We are split this year!! Sandi Kristof promoted to ED @ Leadership and we are very excited to be attending her FIRST banquet. I have had the privilege of helping her plan it....

I will miss being with Terri :( - but at the same time - excited for Sandy..

pampered1224 said:
Pam Stickowsky's group and sorry Pam, I ALWAYS spell your last name wrong! You know, she signed directly under Doris!

I'm in Pam's (Sztukowski) banquet, too, John. I just received an e-mail from her inviting me to sit at her table. I got to sit with her for the last two years, and it's always a blast talking to her. She's so down-to-earth and is truly interested in hearing our stories.

Can't wait!

Chris Manion for me.

<h2>1. Who is hosting the banquet for your division?</h2><p>As of now, the banquet for our division will be hosted by Randy Weiss, our National Executive Director.</p><h2>2. Will there be multiple banquets for different levels?</h2><p>Yes, there may be multiple banquets for different levels within our division, depending on the promotions and achievements of our consultants.</p><h2>3. How do I find out which banquet I will be attending?</h2><p>Your Senior Director will inform you of which banquet you will be attending based on your current level and promotions within the company.</p><h2>4. Can I switch banquets if I want to attend a different one?</h2><p>In most cases, banquets are assigned based on promotions and achievements within the company, so it may not be possible to switch banquets. However, you can always speak to your Senior Director for more information.</p><h2>5. Are guests allowed to attend the banquet?</h2><p>Yes, guests are usually allowed to attend the banquet with a ticket purchase. However, it is best to confirm with your Senior Director for more information and any specific guidelines for guests.</p>

1. Who is hosting the banquet for your division?

As of now, the banquet for our division will be hosted by Randy Weiss, our National Executive Director.

2. Will there be multiple banquets for different levels?

Yes, there may be multiple banquets for different levels within our division, depending on the promotions and achievements of our consultants.

3. How do I find out which banquet I will be attending?

Your Senior Director will inform you of which banquet you will be attending based on your current level and promotions within the company.

4. Can I switch banquets if I want to attend a different one?

In most cases, banquets are assigned based on promotions and achievements within the company, so it may not be possible to switch banquets. However, you can always speak to your Senior Director for more information.

5. Are guests allowed to attend the banquet?

Yes, guests are usually allowed to attend the banquet with a ticket purchase. However, it is best to confirm with your Senior Director for more information and any specific guidelines for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
sharalam