• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 - Whose Executive Banquet Are You In?

In summary, Anne is going to be at the banquet with Lisa, Jeanine, Kathy, and Sherri Carr. Willis is the topic of conversation. Nancy Jo Ryan is also in the same group. There is a thread like this one in Wave 1! And I want to see if any of you are like a cousin to me!!! You know, part of my extended cluster!;) In summary, Anne is an expert summarizer of content.
MissChef
Gold Member
There is a thread like this one in Wave 1! And I want to see if any of you are like a cousin to me!!! You know, part of my extended cluster!;)
I will be in Pauleen Livermore's executive banquet. She is my 2nd line director with Robin Schilling NSE as my 3rd line director!
So who's banquet are you in?;)

Nancy Jo Ryan - I am just 3 down in her line

I will be in Sherri Carr's

Robin Schilling

Hi Jeanine WAVING FROM TEXAS

Robin Shilling, but I don't think we're going.

Oh Lisa, how I wish you were going!!

Anne, I agree with Lisa, at least pop in for the gift. We have thought of ditching more than once. The gift keeps us coming back for more.

Gift?? Watchu talking about Willis??

I heard Nancy Jo usually has a theme but haven't heard yet what it is

I will be at the very most fun Exec dinner! Robin Anderson! And I will be wearing my jammies!

I'll be at Kelly Downey's. We usually have a theme too; the last 2 years it's been beach party. Haven't heard yet what this year is.

Kathytnt said:
Gift?? Watchu talking about Willis??

I heard Nancy Jo usually has a theme but haven't heard yet what it is
There's usually a gift for everyone at the banquet. Last year it was a really nice PC travel coffee cup (I use mine every day) and a couple of the discontinued lemon cake mixes. In 2005, it was a silver bookmark. It's a little somethin' to remember Conference and is a "thank you" to the consultants who took the time and made the investment to go.

Last year, I had food poisoning or something and was too sick to attend the banquet. But my roommates got my gift for me. :)

I'm in Nancy Jo's 2nd line, so I'll be there, too, Kathy and Jeanine!

Stacy Pressman!

Sherri Carr

Do you find out from your director who's your executive? Because I haven't heard any talk from my director.

Sherri Carr, too

Chef Ritz said:
Do you find out from your director who's your executive? Because I haven't heard any talk from my director.
Yes, you can just ask your director if you're unsure. Your executive is also what determines what wave you're in for conference.

My director told me it was wave 3, but I have never heard anything about the executive.

Sherri Carr as well. Anybody know what the plans are?

I don't know where my executive director's name went to! I wonder if she's only a senior director right now. I know that I'm part of Robin Schillings greater cluster. So, I don't know were I'll be!
I need to contact my director and find out!:rolleyes:

Nancy Jo for me :)
ok, ok.....I might be getting excited now!:)

I believe the plans for Sherri Carr's line is a dinner cruise on Sunday; the theme being "Pretty in Pink".

Bren706 said:
I believe the plans for Sherri Carr's line is a dinner cruise on Sunday; the theme being "Pretty in Pink".

Ok, I wasn't sure if there was anything else planned. My director did mention the cruise to me but the tickets are like $70 or $75, right? Thanks!!

I'm under Sherri Carr as well! :)

All Execs have a dinner at a hotel on the 2nd night of conference that is included in your registration. I bet the $70 dinner cruise you speak of is an additional, optional event. My NED is organizing one of those as well.

The dinner cruise is something extra, not the exec banquet. Several Executive directors got together and planned a dinner cruise for Sunday night, and there will be about 280 of us on board. It should be a BLAST!!! Dinner, DJ, beautiful Chicago skyline at sunset. What a wonderful way to kick off conference!!!! I will be sure to take pictures !!

I will see you on the boat, Sue!

Beth Jacobs.... Anyone else in her group??????

are there any other Stacy Pressman's out there? Kristi

Deb, FINALLY we will be able to hook up at an event. It will be a lot of fun, won't it!!!

ooooh, I'd love to do one of those dinner cruises. My cluster has talked about it before....think we can use our conference cash for that?!

The Conference Cash will be given to you as a debit card. So as long as you don't need to pre-pay (you won't get the card until Conference), and they take credit cards, you should be able to.

chefann said:
The Conference Cash will be given to you as a debit card. So as long as you don't need to pre-pay (you won't get the card until Conference), and they take credit cards, you should be able to.
Hey... Who let you in?! JK!!!!

^^^^LOL! ROTFLMBO! Too funny Anne! But I can't say anything because I post in the other waves' threads too!:p :rolleyes: :D

AJPratt said:
Hey... Who let you in?! JK!!!!
I'm sorry.

(hanging head in shame as I exit, friendless.......)

ahhh..... it's okay ann, we still love you, you can come back and visit us anytime! I know you love to lurk around everywhere on this board! LOL!;) :) We enjoy your valuable inputs!

MissChef said:
^^^^LOL! ROTFLMBO! Too funny Anne! But I can't say anything because I post in the other waves' threads too!:p :rolleyes: :D
Me too! But I couldn't resist!!

chefann said:
I'm sorry.
(hanging head in shame as I exit, friendless.......)
I think the fruit hat has gone to your head. LOL

MissChef said:
ahhh..... it's okay ann, we still love you, you can come back and visit us anytime! I know you love to lurk around everywhere on this board! LOL!;) :) We enjoy your valuable inputs!
Great... now she's going to get a big head! Jk!!!

Fine. I don't want to hang out in your stupid thread anyway.I'm leaving.(Hey, Anne - if I send you some "ribbons" for Wave 3 CSers who have buttons, could you distribute them to people you see at conference?)

chefann said:
Fine. I don't want to hang out in your stupid thread anyway.

I'm leaving.

(Hey, Anne - if I send you some "ribbons" for Wave 3 CSers who have buttons, could you distribute them to people you see at conference?)
Fine, then... go!

chefann said:
Fine. I don't want to hang out in your stupid thread anyway.

I'm leaving.

(Hey, Anne - if I send you some "ribbons" for Wave 3 CSers who have buttons, could you distribute them to people you see at conference?)

Sure, I would be happy to! I'm the official name and phone number taker for Wave 3 Cheffers!

Thanks, hun! Ok- NOW I'm leaving.

He-he - just snuck into read too...I've having fun reading what all the EDs are doing for themes, etc.

This is probably the only wave thread I don't belong in...assigned to Wave 1, transferred to Wave 2, but NO connection to wave 3...he-he...

...I'll keep you company here Ann...

SummerG said:
Ok, I wasn't sure if there was anything else planned. My director did mention the cruise to me but the tickets are like $70 or $75, right? Thanks!!

The cruise is a little extra something and sounds to be really fun. I am going and will definately share pictures afterwards!

Sherri lives near me and I am in her downline director's meetings. I am sure she will be sharing soon. Last year it was just a nice dressy event that went very well. We had a great time....tassels and all :p

I just found out that Kelli Downey is my executive. My director didn't know what the theme was yet, she hadn't heard.

Is anyone else in Kelli Downey's cluster. I just got my email invitation and the theme is "Dress Like Your Dream". I just can't wait.

Chef Ritz said:
Is anyone else in Kelli Downey's cluster. I just got my email invitation and the theme is "Dress Like Your Dream". I just can't wait.
Yes!! She's my exec too:) My director just emailed me my invitation too!

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
are there any other Stacy Pressman's out there? Kristi

I'm also in Stacy Pressman's downline.

Caroline

lacychef said:
Yes!! She's my exec too:) My director just emailed me my invitation too!

That goes for me too! I'll see you 2 there!

H2: What is Wave 3 and the Executive Banquet?<p>Wave 3 is a level in the career progression at Pampered Chef. The Executive Banquet is a recognition event for consultants who have reached this level and have had a successful year in their business.</p>H2: Is there a thread for Wave 3 in the company?<p>Yes, there is a thread for Wave 3 in the company where consultants can connect and share their experiences and achievements.</p>H2: Can consultants from different lines attend the same banquet?<p>Yes, consultants from different lines can attend the same banquet. The banquet is a celebration of the entire company's success, not just individual lines.</p>H2: Who determines which banquet a consultant will attend?<p>The banquet a consultant will attend is determined by their direct and indirect line of sponsorship. It is based on the success of their team and overall business growth.</p>H2: How can I find out which banquet I will be attending?<p>You can find out which banquet you will be attending by checking with your direct and indirect line of sponsorship or by contacting your upline director. They will have the most up-to-date information on the event.</p>

Related to Wave 3 - Whose Executive Banquet Are You In?

H2: What is Wave 3 and the Executive Banquet?

Wave 3 is a level in the career progression at Pampered Chef. The Executive Banquet is a recognition event for consultants who have reached this level and have had a successful year in their business.

H2: Is there a thread for Wave 3 in the company?

Yes, there is a thread for Wave 3 in the company where consultants can connect and share their experiences and achievements.

H2: Can consultants from different lines attend the same banquet?

Yes, consultants from different lines can attend the same banquet. The banquet is a celebration of the entire company's success, not just individual lines.

H2: Who determines which banquet a consultant will attend?

The banquet a consultant will attend is determined by their direct and indirect line of sponsorship. It is based on the success of their team and overall business growth.

H2: How can I find out which banquet I will be attending?

You can find out which banquet you will be attending by checking with your direct and indirect line of sponsorship or by contacting your upline director. They will have the most up-to-date information on the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christyh
Replies