• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 - Whose Executive Banquet Are You In?

In summary, Anne is going to be at the banquet with Lisa, Jeanine, Kathy, and Sherri Carr. Willis is the topic of conversation. Nancy Jo Ryan is also in the same group. There is a thread like this one in Wave 1! And I want to see if any of you are like a cousin to me!!! You know, part of my extended cluster!;) In summary, Anne is an expert summarizer of content.
My Exec Banq theme is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! I finally found out today! So excited!!!! :)

soccermama said:
My Exec Banq theme is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! I finally found out today! So excited!!!! :)

Hey! Me too!!!

I will be at the very most fun Exec dinner! Robin Anderson! And I will be wearing my jammies!
Woot Woot Me Too!

Tara.... COOL! Patty Mocerino's Exec Banq?? :)

She is just TOO MUCH FUN!!!! I've been to a couple trainings with her, and just loved her!!!!

chefcaroline said:
I'm also in Stacy Pressman's downline.

Caroline

I am also with Stacy Pressman.

straitfan said:
That goes for me too! I'll see you 2 there!
Awesome! I was wondering about that....I've asked you about your director, but not your exec!

AJPratt said:
Robin Shilling, but I don't think we're going.
So Anne, now that your hubby is not able to make it to conference with you:mad: :( , are you going to go to the exec banquet? You have to!! Cause I just found out that I'm in Robin Shillings too! My Executive Director lost one of her directors so she is a senior director right now! Which really bums me out cause she always has put on a really fun banquet! So, now that I'm there, I hope you'll attend! :eek: Boy that sounded conceited!:D :rolleyes: Sorry! I didn't mean for it to come out that way!:eek: ;)

I don't know if I'm going or not... I am still holding out hopes that my hubs can go. How late can I cancel?

SummerG said:
Ok, I wasn't sure if there was anything else planned. My director did mention the cruise to me but the tickets are like $70 or $75, right? Thanks!!

Marie Fraidag (sp) is mine. I was invited to the cruise too, but didn't want to pay for it (seemed it should be an invite w/o cost to me). I'll be meeting a friend for dinner that night. :p

Which Cheffers are going on the cruise? I am.

AJPratt said:
I don't know if I'm going or not... I am still holding out hopes that my hubs can go. How late can I cancel?
ohhhh! That's a question for ChefAnn, the walking book of knowledge !! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :p How about it Ann do you know?:confused: :D

Cancel conference completely? Until July 20 (but they keep $50 of the registration fee)

this has been a semi-useful fact from the brain of Ann. :)

told ya! I knew Ann would know! She just means cancel conference for her hubby!
Also, isn't it to the end of June to cancel and get a full refund? I just read it the other day and I've already forgotten~!:rolleyes:

The info on CC is June 17 for complete refund, July 20 for all but $50.

I JUST looked it up (when you asked). I don't necessarily have all the answers right away - I just know where to go to get them!

AJPratt said:
Don't know if you're going to the banquet....or conference?:eek: Cause you HAVE to still be going to conference!

Yeah Ann...after all you efforts in trying to get us all together you HAVE to be there to see experience it!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie J - DO you know Leigh Ann Johnson or Lorlee Clark from Texas? They are my upline between me and Nancy Jo I will be staying with Sandy Ferris who is also a Director

AJPratt said:

You can't cancel! Or, at least we don't want you to cancel!

chefjeanine said:

Me me me me.

I live in Chicago and I've never done one of those dinner cruises--can you believe it? I think I am the only one in my cluster going.

DebbieJ said:
Me me me me.

I live in Chicago and I've never done one of those dinner cruises--can you believe it? I think I am the only one in my cluster going.

Well if you're looking for someone to meet up with (since we missed each other in San Fran), you are more than welcome to join my Director and me. We can make a plan as the day gets closer.

Thanks, Jeanine! I can't wait to see all my PC friends again. I'm not sure when I might be getting there. I was just reviewing all that info and I have to check the train schedules or convince my dh to drop me off. If it's 90 degrees and humid, he's driving!

chefjeanine said:

I am going, too!

Any one else in Sherri Carr's downline? Have you gotten any news about the banquet? Please share!

Bren706 said:
Any one else in Sherri Carr's downline? Have you gotten any news about the banquet? Please share!

No news yet that I've heard and I just talked to my Director yesterday. She didn't know anything. I hope we find out soon because there isn't much time left! Ü

Susan Cronk's banquet

BanquetI am in Robin Schilling's downline.
My Hospitality Director is in Stacy Pressman's downline.
Fortuately, we go at the same time. :)

KaryCam said:
I am in Robin Schilling's downline.
Me, too... Is she doing a theme or anything? Any word where it is?

Robin
AJPratt said:

Last year she had it at the Hilton, I believe.

There wasn't a theme last year.

I don't remember where it was. It would be cool if they did something...

Barbara Duke.

I'm in Lynn Wilks downline. Anyone else?

Anyone is Susan Cronk's downline?? I'm in Robin Schilling, but she's higher up, KWIM?? I didn't go last year, so I guess I'm not positive which one I'd go to??!! I'll just follow my group, someone should know!! That's kinda my take on this entire trip, LOL! I'm not even positive which hotel I'm staying at!!

Just FYI you go to the first executive in your upline. For example I am under Robin Anderson (exec) she is under Barbara Duke(Sr Exec) and she is under Beth Jacobs (Nat Exec). So I got to Robin's dinner.

PS my upline ROCKS!

sarahlegare said:
Anyone is Susan Cronk's downline?? I'm in Robin Schilling, but she's higher up, KWIM?? I didn't go last year, so I guess I'm not positive which one I'd go to??!! I'll just follow my group, someone should know!! That's kinda my take on this entire trip, LOL! I'm not even positive which hotel I'm staying at!!

AJPratt said:
I got this e-mail from my director, who passed it on from the lady (Pauleen) who's banquet I normally go to but she is not an executive right now because she lost one of her directors! It is an e-mail from Robin to Pauleen! Hope this helps!:)

Hello all,

Would you please let your downline directors and their teams know that we will again be casual for this event. All I ask is that there are no jeans and no shorts. Capri pants and a blouse would be perfectly acceptable!

Thanks,

Robin

KaryCam said:
I am in Robin Schilling's downline.
My Hospitality Director is in Stacy Pressman's downline.
Fortuately, we go at the same time. :)
I have the same situation! I am in Robin's downline, and I have a hospitality director that is in wave 3 too! Thank God!:)

MissChef said:
I got this e-mail from my director, who passed it on from the lady (Pauleen) who's banquet I normally go to but she is not an executive right now because she lost one of her directors! It is an e-mail from Robin to Pauleen! Hope this helps!:)

Hello all,

Would you please let your downline directors and their teams know that we will again be casual for this event. All I ask is that there are no jeans and no shorts. Capri pants and a blouse would be perfectly acceptable!

Thanks,
Robin
Thanks for that! It helps me a lot!

I'll be at Beth Jacobs dinner - my Director is Jan Eustis - we are from Georgia!! Hope I'll meet you there! I'm going to be walking as a new director - anyone else from Beth's downline walking? I hear there are at least 9 of us!! Marilyn in GA

well Anne and Karynne--We are not in Robins banquet this year Cindy Sample is now an executive and we will be invited to hers---Smaller we will see-She said it will be short and sweet----NO THEME---:(How are you feeling ANne

This is last years' thread.......isn't there one for this year already?

HUH?????? What executive banquet??

merego said:
HUH?????? What executive banquet??
Dinner day 2 of conference is a banquet hosted by your Executive Director. Some EDs have themes and activities, some don't. Your Director should be able to give you specifics.

This is the thread from LAST YEAR! Beth started a new one, so respond to that!

H2: What is Wave 3 and the Executive Banquet?<p>Wave 3 is a level in the career progression at Pampered Chef. The Executive Banquet is a recognition event for consultants who have reached this level and have had a successful year in their business.</p>H2: Is there a thread for Wave 3 in the company?<p>Yes, there is a thread for Wave 3 in the company where consultants can connect and share their experiences and achievements.</p>H2: Can consultants from different lines attend the same banquet?<p>Yes, consultants from different lines can attend the same banquet. The banquet is a celebration of the entire company's success, not just individual lines.</p>H2: Who determines which banquet a consultant will attend?<p>The banquet a consultant will attend is determined by their direct and indirect line of sponsorship. It is based on the success of their team and overall business growth.</p>H2: How can I find out which banquet I will be attending?<p>You can find out which banquet you will be attending by checking with your direct and indirect line of sponsorship or by contacting your upline director. They will have the most up-to-date information on the event.</p>

Related to Wave 3 - Whose Executive Banquet Are You In?

H2: What is Wave 3 and the Executive Banquet?

Wave 3 is a level in the career progression at Pampered Chef. The Executive Banquet is a recognition event for consultants who have reached this level and have had a successful year in their business.

H2: Is there a thread for Wave 3 in the company?

Yes, there is a thread for Wave 3 in the company where consultants can connect and share their experiences and achievements.

H2: Can consultants from different lines attend the same banquet?

Yes, consultants from different lines can attend the same banquet. The banquet is a celebration of the entire company's success, not just individual lines.

H2: Who determines which banquet a consultant will attend?

The banquet a consultant will attend is determined by their direct and indirect line of sponsorship. It is based on the success of their team and overall business growth.

H2: How can I find out which banquet I will be attending?

You can find out which banquet you will be attending by checking with your direct and indirect line of sponsorship or by contacting your upline director. They will have the most up-to-date information on the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christyh
Replies