• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not in Ho Direct Banquet... :(

Crystal is hosting the Banquet for transfers from all the Waves.In summary, Janet will not be attending the HO Direct Banquet as previously thought, but will still be attending the Meet 'n' Greet. The ED from each Wave is asked to host the "Wave transfers" for the Banquet. Janet will now be attending Sara Philbin's Banquet, but is unsure of the location. There is no information on who is in Sara's downline. The theme for the Banquet is "Dress Your Dream". Some suggestions for outfits are a ball gown to symbolize wealth or a space suit to represent being an astronaut. Janet will be missed at the Banquet, but will be attending the MnG. Paige,
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Alison, Crystal, others...I just got an e-mail, I won't be in HO Direct Banquet like myself and my recruiter thought. I'll see you guys at Meet 'n' Greet though!!!!

I guess an ED from each Wave is asked to host all the "Wave transfers" for Banquet.

I just got an e-mail from Sara Philbin to invite me to hers...

Only problem...she said when, but not where :confused:

I e-mailed her back but who is in her downline?????
Any more information for me????

Where is she from?

Thanks in advance!

We'll miss you Janet, but we will definitely catch up at the MnG! I have to say that part of me is really excited about the MnG as it will be only CSers and no lurkers (no offense to the lurkers, but I feel weird talking about my business when a bunch of people are on here only looking for info about Paige...)

Yes - we will meet up there!

That Java Bar won't know what hit it...an influx of chatty women! :)

Janet - I'm so sorry! I know you were looking forward to the HO Banquet.

Did she say if there is a theme to the one you are going to now?

ChefBeckyD said:
Janet - I'm so sorry! I know you were looking forward to the HO Banquet.

Did she say if there is a theme to the one you are going to now?

It's all good to me. I was just excited to meet the other HO direct people and maybe some of the HO people.

She said to Dress your Dream...so if I want to be rich, I guess wear a ball gown...if I want to be a pig farmer...well, you get the hint and I'd get funny looks!

I think you should dream to be an astranaut and wear a space suit... or a witch and wear a wart, hat and carry a broom... or something else that would get you looks and make everyone there want to talk to you (heyl; it's one way to guarantee to talk to everyone in the room!)

I could bring my turnout gear...that would get some looks...

Oh, Janet! We'll miss you at the banquet! :( We'll still catch up though at the MnG. We'll have a good time there!

from a lurker
GourmetGirl said:
We'll miss you Janet, but we will definitely catch up at the MnG! I have to say that part of me is really excited about the MnG as it will be only CSers and no lurkers (no offense to the lurkers, but I feel weird talking about my business when a bunch of people are on here only looking for info about Paige...)

some of the lurkers contribute every now and again. I appreciate all of the hard work and thanks for sharing, even if I don't say it.

PS. I have no idea who Paige is, I've missed a bunch of posts and don't know where to start to catch up. :)

cookingabcs said:
some of the lurkers contribute every now and again. I appreciate all of the hard work and thanks for sharing, even if I don't say it.

PS. I have no idea who Paige is, I've missed a bunch of posts and don't know where to start to catch up. :)

Don't worry, she is referring to the lurkers that aren't PC consultants...those who just came due to the media hype. They won't be at the meet 'n greet.

Paige is a Director from Colorado who went missing June 28th. Best thing to do is find a daily update (what we know thursday morning, Friday morning and read that...or the VERY start of the one of our own is missing).

Paige posted on here off and on and was a neat person with a a neat personality you could see in her posts. We're hoping she comes back safely!

1. What does "Not in Ho Direct Banquet... :(" mean?

"Not in Ho Direct Banquet... :(" is a message that indicates an item is currently out of stock and not available for purchase from Ho Direct Banquet, a popular retailer for Pampered Chef products.

2. How long will it take for the item to be back in stock?

The timeline for restocking an out of stock item can vary. Please check back periodically or contact Pampered Chef's customer service for updates on when the item will be available again.

3. Can I place an order for the item while it is out of stock?

No, unfortunately you cannot place an order for an item that is currently out of stock. However, you can add your email to the notification list to be informed when the item is back in stock.

4. Can I find the item at a different retailer or store location?

The availability of Pampered Chef products can vary by retailer and store location. We recommend checking with other retailers or contacting our customer service for more information.

5. Is there a way to pre-order the item before it is back in stock?

We do not offer pre-orders for out of stock items at this time. However, you can sign up for email notifications to be the first to know when the item is available again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies