• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Direct Banquet: What Should I Expect?

In summary, the HO Direct Banquet will be held at the Hilton Hotel in the International North Ballroom. The theme is 'An Evening with The Stars'. There will be no theme attire, but dress nice. The food is usually good.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone ever attend the HO Direct Banquet?

Any theme or just dress?

Anything I should be expecting?

Hey Janet - I haven't been to the banquet yet (last year I was hosp). The theme is 'An Evening with The Stars'. I would say that dressy is the way to go. No theme attire was mentioned. Here's what I got about it:

'First, our Executive Banquet “An Evening with the Stars” will take place at the Hilton Hotel in the International North Ballroom. Our banquet begins promptly at 7:30 p.m. '

:) Sorry, but I don't think you want to show up in your PJ's.

been attending them for 8 years now...HO is growing so big that sometimes they split us up into 2 banquets...because we are so big, sometimes people get disappointed because they see other exec banquets going on with DJ"s and games and all sorts of things and usually we don't get that. But ours is usually nice. Personally I think they do too much recognition at the banquet after we've been through it all at the general sessions, but I realize they want to recognize those just from home office. Food is usually good..only remember 1 time when it wasn't very good. People have worn all kinds of attire, from very nice dresses to more casual dress. Some people leave the banquet when over and head down to Navy Pier so they dress more casual...we did that one year, but not sure how long pier is open. I think midnite so doesn't give you much time.
hope this helps
karlene reaser
director in Ohio

Great - thank you!
I'm normally in Yvonne Mattson's banquet, but since we switched waves we're considered HO Direct since Yvonne is HO Direct. I know we were going there, but didn't get an "official invite".

Thanks!

No need to get really dressed up for the HO banquet - dress nice - but there won't be a red carpet or Joan Rivers asking which designer made your dress!! :rolleyes:

Thanks - I have a nice classy red dress that I can wear. A nice dinner dress but not fancy.

Hey Janet... just realized that I'll see you at HO direct banquet as well as the meet 'n greet! All my upline knows all these people at conferences, I'm happy that now I'll get to run into people that I "know" as well :)

Yeah, forgot about that! Cool! See you there too!

Alison - I'll be at the banquet too! We'll have to make sure that we see each other there!

Just look for the CS buttons and Ann's beautiful ribbons!

Janet, My hospitality group will be at the HO direct banquet. I went with them my last conference. It was nice. Nothing too crazy. They did make us do Skits.... Not my thing but some were really funny! I can hook you up if you like.

Related to HO Direct Banquet: What Should I Expect?

1. What is Ho Direct Banquet Question?

Ho Direct Banquet Question is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where you can host a virtual cooking party with your friends and family. It allows you to earn free and discounted products while having fun and learning new recipes.

2. How do I host a Ho Direct Banquet Question?

To host a Ho Direct Banquet Question, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for your virtual party. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests and handle all the details of the event.

3. Can I earn rewards by hosting a Ho Direct Banquet Question?

Yes, as a host of a Ho Direct Banquet Question, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales generated from your party. Your consultant will provide you with more information on the specific rewards and benefits you can earn.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to host a Ho Direct Banquet Question?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to host a Ho Direct Banquet Question. However, your guests may choose to make purchases during the event, which can earn you rewards and benefits.

5. Can I host a Ho Direct Banquet Question if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Ho Direct Banquet Question is a great way to learn about Pampered Chef products and try out new recipes. Your consultant will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookie325
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies