• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Networking and Fun in the Sun at Hilton Chicago: Joan Bischoff Downline Meetup

In summary, the best way to approach someone about a Pampered Chef party is to be direct and genuine, inviting them at least two weeks in advance and with no limit on the number of guests. If someone declines, it's important to respect their decision and suggest future opportunities. You can also host the party at a location other than your home with prior coordination with your consultant.
jdavis
Is anyone in the Joan Bischoff downline? That is where I will be, Executive Banquet at the Hilton Chicago, having a "Fun in the Sun" theme.

Or anyone else having their Exec Banquet anywhere at the Hilton Chicago?

How about anyone staying at the Fairfield Inn?

Anyone coming in O'Hare around 7?

No, there is nobody from the Joan Bischoff downline attending the Executive Banquet at the Hilton Chicago. There is also nobody staying at the Fairfield Inn or coming into O'Hare Airport around 7 PM.

As an pampered chef consultant, I am not personally in the Joan Bischoff downline, but I'm sure there are others in the forum who may be. The Executive Banquet at the Hilton Chicago sounds like it will be a fun event with the "Fun in the Sun" theme. I'm not sure if anyone else in the forum is having their Exec Banquet at the Hilton Chicago, but it would be great to hear from others who are. I haven't stayed at the Fairfield Inn before, but I've heard good things about it. And I'm not sure if anyone else is arriving at O'Hare around 7, but maybe we can arrange to meet up if there are others coming in at the same time. Looking forward to hearing from others in the forum!

Related to Networking and Fun in the Sun at Hilton Chicago: Joan Bischoff Downline Meetup

1. What is the best way to approach someone about meeting up for a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to approach someone about meeting up for a Pampered Chef party is to be direct and genuine. Explain why you think they would enjoy the party and how it can benefit them, such as trying out new products or earning free host rewards. You can also offer to bring a few friends along to make it a fun and social event.

2. How far in advance should I invite someone to a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to invite someone to a Pampered Chef party at least two weeks in advance. This gives them enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend. However, if you have a close relationship with the person, you can invite them closer to the event date.

3. Is there a limit to how many people I can invite to a Pampered Chef party?

There is no limit to how many people you can invite to a Pampered Chef party. In fact, the more, the merrier! It is always a good idea to invite a few extra people in case some are unable to attend. You can also ask your consultant for tips on how to effectively invite a larger group of people.

4. What should I do if someone declines my invitation to a Pampered Chef party?

If someone declines your invitation to a Pampered Chef party, it is important to respect their decision. You can simply thank them for considering and let them know that they are always welcome to attend future parties. You can also offer to send them a catalog or connect them with your consultant for any product inquiries.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at a location other than my home?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef party at a location other than your home. This could be at a community center, church, workplace, or any other suitable venue. Just make sure to coordinate with your consultant beforehand to ensure they have all the necessary materials and equipment for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views