• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Night of Retreat: What to Expect & Advice Needed

In summary, the first night of the retreat is nerve-racking for the speaker, but the attendees are encouraged to bring snacks and drinks and to arrive early for the workshop.
princessmeshelle
tomorrow night, friday, is the first night of our retreat and i must say.i am nervous cuz i don't know what to expect. so... any advice? should i bring anything like paper/ pen? any advice would be helpful...TIA

Re: retreatWhat kind of retreat? Usually when I attend a retreat I take my Bible, a pen, and a notebook. Then again, most of the retreats I've attended included a list of what to take along with the registration information. Did you check there?

Re: retreatits a PC retreat. as far vas registration info, all the emails i've got have had outline info and the where and when. i don't believe i have received any kind of packing list. aside from bring a swin suit for the hot tub!

Re: retreatprincessmeshelle, your mood intrigues me. Twisted? Hmmm. I'm wondering about that. Care to share?

Re: retreatRetreat as in staying the night?

paper
pen
business cards to trade with others you meet
goodies/snacks to share
ear plugs (in case there are those who snore sleeping by you!)
camera?

Re: retreati wish i were staying overnight! i have a month old and i'm not sure if he will take a bottle. which kinda makes me sad, i hear rumor of some awesome margaritas i will have to miss out on.:cry: oh well. yeah, i get to drive the 45 min drive back and forth all 3 days.

as for my mood... hehehe that is more just my sense of humor that is twisted... i found twisted in the mood options and it made me smile... so, naturally i HAD to have it b my mood. :D

Re: retreatI'll be there tonight and tomorrow!!
It sounds like we just need to bring some paper for notes as they have workshops planned all day tomorrow. Tonight there is a workshop with Amy Neal from HO for future directors and above and then a meet and greet with snacks and drinks, so I would bring a snack and drink tonight. (They said they are making margaritas, but you can bring whatever you want to drink.)
I'm looking forward to meeting some of the consultants in the area and sharing some great ideas!
See you there!

Re: retreat
jkinak said:
I'll be there tonight and tomorrow!!
It sounds like we just need to bring some paper for notes as they have workshops planned all day tomorrow. Tonight there is a workshop with Amy Neal from HO for future directors and above and then a meet and greet with snacks and drinks, so I would bring a snack and drink tonight. (They said they are making margaritas, but you can bring whatever you want to drink.)
I'm looking forward to meeting some of the consultants in the area and sharing some great ideas!
See you there!

i'm looking forward to meeting more consultants in the area as well. i won't be showing up until 7:30. i think that is the earliest consultants can arrive. hmmm.. i need to call my director, she said something about car pooling, but i don't know exactly what she was talking about.... i guess i now have an excuse to make those taffy apple tartlets... i just hope i don't zone so badly i fall asleep.. my tolddler and infant run me ragged! i'm always so tired lately... par forthe course i guess... paper, pen, snack... ok... i'll try to find the no doze... thanks JKinAK and Kelly! See you there!

Re: retreatHow fun!! I hope you guys have a blast. I'm SURE you'll learn all kinds of great information!

Related to First Night of Retreat: What to Expect & Advice Needed

What is the dress code for the first night of retreat?

The dress code for the first night of retreat is typically casual or business casual. You want to be comfortable and relaxed, but still presentable. However, it's always a good idea to check with the retreat organizers for any specific dress code requirements.

Will there be any group activities on the first night of retreat?

Yes, there will likely be some group activities planned for the first night of retreat. These activities are designed to help everyone get to know each other and start building connections. It's a great opportunity to bond with your fellow retreat attendees.

Are there any items I should bring with me for the first night of retreat?

It's always a good idea to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during any presentations or workshops. You may also want to bring a water bottle and any personal items that will make you feel more comfortable, such as a sweater or snacks.

What kind of food will be provided on the first night of retreat?

The type of food provided on the first night of retreat will vary depending on the specific retreat and its location. However, most retreats will offer a variety of options for different dietary restrictions and preferences. If you have any specific dietary needs, it's a good idea to inform the retreat organizers beforehand.

Is there any advice you can offer for making the most out of the first night of retreat?

The first night of retreat is a great opportunity to start building relationships with your fellow attendees. Be open to meeting new people and engaging in conversations. Also, make sure to take notes and actively participate in any activities or workshops. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat