• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Dress Code and Schedule: What to Expect at Your First Event

In summary, "Tell Me All About It!!!" is a new line of high-quality, durable cookware and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. It is designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. The line stands out from other Pampered Chef products with its focus on elevating the cooking experience and its use of premium materials and innovative features. Some popular products in the line include the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Rockcrok. All "Tell Me All About It!!!" products are easy to clean, with many being dishwasher safe. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant or cooking demonstration.
schel
Ok,
It's my first time at Conference coming up and I was told that dress is business casual during the day. What happens at night? What kind of dress?
Anyone know a typical schedule?
Thanks Schel

The only night that is a little bit more dressey is for the Executive Director Banquets, some get really formal, but I just wear a nice dress...something that I would wear to a really nice dinner out with my husband. The other nights are the same, business causal.

We had a beach party at our Executive Dinner last year. . .nice slacks or dress for that dinner are fine. Ask your upline. . .just in case it is a formal group.

I would be curious about a schedule as well... Or at least were to find out.

AJPratt said:
I would be curious about a schedule as well... Or at least were to find out.

There's an agenda on CC, just click on Nat. Conf...then you can click on each day & it tells you when everything's going on.
You'll see all kinds of people--which is what's neat about conference! You'll see some very casual, others in khakis, capris, or dresses. I wore the same thing to the evening events as what I wore in the day. Our exec. dinner had a luau theme so that was very casual--some wore swimsuits:eek: Just ask your director, and she'll tell you what the theme of you dinner is. Speaking of which, I need to find out mine for this year!

Related to Conference Dress Code and Schedule: What to Expect at Your First Event

1. What is "Tell Me All About It!!!"?

"Tell Me All About It!!!" is a new line of cookware and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. It features high-quality, durable products that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. What makes "Tell Me All About It!!!" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Tell Me All About It!!!" is specifically designed for home cooks who want to elevate their cooking experience. The products are made with premium materials and have innovative features that are not found in other Pampered Chef lines.

3. Can you give some examples of products in the "Tell Me All About It!!!" line?

Some popular products in the "Tell Me All About It!!!" line include the Quick Cooker, a versatile pressure cooker; the Mix 'N Chop, a tool for easily breaking up ground meat; and the Rockcrok, a durable stoneware cooking vessel.

4. Are "Tell Me All About It!!!" products easy to clean?

Yes, all "Tell Me All About It!!!" products are designed to be easy to clean. Many of them are dishwasher safe, and others can be easily hand washed with soap and water.

5. Can I purchase "Tell Me All About It!!!" products online?

Yes, "Tell Me All About It!!!" products are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also order through a Pampered Chef consultant or attend a cooking demonstration to see the products in action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kcmckay