• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Massachusetts Tax Free Weekend: What to Expect for First-Time Consultants

In summary, a Massachusetts Consultant is a representative of the Pampered Chef company who is based in the state of Massachusetts. They are knowledgeable about the company's products and sales techniques and can assist customers with their cooking and entertaining needs. To find a Massachusetts Consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website or attend local cooking shows and events. These Consultants offer various services such as hosting cooking shows, providing product demonstrations, offering cooking tips and recipes, and helping with orders and registries. Anyone can become a Massachusetts Consultant by signing up on the website and completing training and certification, as well as purchasing a starter kit. Working with a Massachusetts Consultant also comes with benefits such as access to high-quality kitchen tools and
redsoxgirl
This is my first year doing this so I'm unfamiliar with how it works during the Tax Free Weekend (scheduled for Aug 16 and 17 this year).

Anyone know what happens?

I was going to email HO as well, but I wanted to see if anyone here knew.

Did you find out anything? I know HO sent out an email and be darned if I can find it but now my catalogue party called and wants to close tonight to save on the sales tax. I asked her earlier and she said no she wanted to close next week. Nothing like waiting til last minute huh? So how do I adjust for the no sales tax tonight? Thanks to anyone who may still have the email :)

Tax Free Weekend is a special event where certain items are exempt from sales tax in order to help families save money on back-to-school shopping. It usually happens once a year and is a great opportunity to stock up on school supplies, clothing, and other necessities without having to pay additional taxes. It's a popular event and many stores participate, so you can expect to see longer lines and bigger crowds. Make sure to plan ahead and arrive early to get the best deals!

Related to Massachusetts Tax Free Weekend: What to Expect for First-Time Consultants

What is a Massachusetts Consultant?

A Massachusetts Consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who lives and works in the state of Massachusetts. They are trained in the company's products and sales techniques and can help customers with their cooking and entertaining needs.

How do I find a Massachusetts Consultant near me?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate a Massachusetts Consultant in your area. You can also attend local cooking shows or events hosted by the company to meet and connect with Consultants.

What services do Massachusetts Consultants offer?

Massachusetts Consultants offer a variety of services, including hosting cooking shows, providing product demonstrations, offering cooking tips and recipes, and helping customers place orders. They can also assist with bridal and gift registries, and offer personalized product recommendations.

Can I become a Massachusetts Consultant?

Yes, you can become a Massachusetts Consultant by signing up on the Pampered Chef website and completing the necessary training and certification. You will also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business supplies to help you get started.

What are the benefits of working with a Massachusetts Consultant?

Working with a Massachusetts Consultant offers many benefits, including access to high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, personalized customer service, cooking and entertaining tips, and the opportunity to earn free products and discounts through hosting shows or joining the Consultant's team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies