• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Family Life Marriage Conferences Strengthen Your Relationship?

In summary, Carolyn is offering a code that will allow people to get $80 off their registration for the Family Life conference. The code is good for both fall and spring conferences. Carolyn is also not sure if she can post the code on the forum, so people may want to PM her if they want more information.
Momma23boys
Silver Member
Some of you are familiar with the Family Life conference for marriages.. My hubby and I went to one in February in the Poconos and had a great time!:love: There are a whole bunch of them going on across the country so you can pick the weekend that fits your busy schedule.. I am hoping to go to the one in Pittsburgh coming up.. actually there are two. One the weekend of the 21st and then the 28th..
I have a code that will allow you and your sig. other to get $80 off each registration.. not sure if I can post it here?? So PM me if you want more information! Registration must take place 18 days before the conference (unless you want to pay full price..) and with the code, you can only register by mail or phone.
I can't wait!!!!!:balloon:

I am not familiar - what is it?

Is the code good for both fall and spring conferences?

Yes, it will be good for up to 12 months .. starting from a few days ago :)

Gosh, I would LOVE, LOVE to do this!!!! I'm just not sure about leaving the kids for a whole weekend though. I KNOW how that sounds and all, but they're still so little.

It *IS* only an hour away. Maybe we could go back and forth...

pamperedape said:
Gosh, I would LOVE, LOVE to do this!!!! I'm just not sure about leaving the kids for a whole weekend though. I KNOW how that sounds and all, but they're still so little.

You are not going to want to go back and forth both nights, but maybe just spend one night away from home. If I remember correctly, the second night was supposed to be a "date night" anyway... much better to not have to rush home that night.

But at the same time, if you are really that uncomfortable leaving the kids for the whole weekend, you are still going to get more from the conference even if you go back and forth than if you don't go at all! DH and I went when we were engaged (no, we didn't stay at the hotel together) and it was worth it.

pamperedape said:

Well, if it's only an hour away you could be close enough if something *did* happen, but it's far enough away that you aren't in MOM-mode anymore. Unless noone else has ever had that! :) Took me until my boys were this old to go away (10,8 and 5!) Don't wait as long as we did!! :p

1. What is "aWeekend to Remember"?

"aWeekend to Remember" is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together consultants from all over the country for a weekend of learning, networking, and celebrating our shared love for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand.

2. When and where is "aWeekend to Remember" held?

The event is typically held in the summer and varies in location each year. Previous locations have included Las Vegas, Nashville, and Orlando. The specific date and location for each year's event will be announced closer to the date.

3. Who can attend "aWeekend to Remember"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is welcome to attend "aWeekend to Remember". It is a great opportunity for consultants of all levels to learn, connect, and be inspired by other consultants and company leaders.

4. What can I expect at "aWeekend to Remember"?

The weekend is filled with workshops, training sessions, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities. There will also be product launches and exclusive discounts available for attendees. It's a chance to learn and grow both personally and professionally.

5. How do I register for "aWeekend to Remember"?

Registration for "aWeekend to Remember" is typically done online through the Pampered Chef website. Once registration opens, you will receive an email with instructions on how to secure your spot. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from Pampered Chef regarding registration for this exciting event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser