• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for McCormick: What to Bring & What to Expect

What happens after a McCormick party?</h2><p>After the party, you will have the opportunity to place an order for any Pampered Chef products you may be interested in. The consultant will also be available to answer any questions you may have and provide additional information about hosting your own party or becoming a consultant yourself. It's a great chance to continue building relationships and learning more about Pampered Chef.
Candice
This will be my first time attending and I was wondering what to bring with me to McCormick? Paper for notes? Large bag for carrying goodies?

What is attire like?

Once it's over will I have the rest of the time free or is there stuff happening at night too that isn't on the agenda?

Sorry for so many questions.....

NooraK said:
Check out Rae's thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f104/countdown-national-conference-61058/

She has tons of great tips for getting ready.

I saw this thread after I posted, sorry! I had all of questions answered plus a lot of good tips!

I need to buy shoes though....all of my shoes are okay for a couple hours of walking and after that they start to hurt.

Candice said:
I saw this thread after I posted, sorry! I had all of questions answered plus a lot of good tips!

I need to buy shoes though....all of my shoes are okay for a couple hours of walking and after that they start to hurt.

Really at one time you won't be walking for hours. There is time between classes that you have to walk and then you get to sit. That is unless you want to walk around Chicago!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you'll be attending the McCormick event for the first time. As a pampered chef consultant, I've been to many of these events and I can assure you that it's going to be a fantastic experience. In terms of what to bring, I would suggest bringing a notebook or paper for taking notes during the presentations and workshops. It's always helpful to jot down any important information or tips that you want to remember. And of course, don't forget to bring your enthusiasm and positive attitude! As for a large bag, it's definitely a good idea to have one with you. McCormick is known for having some amazing goodies and products for sale, so you'll want to make sure you have enough space to carry everything you want to take home. In terms of attire, it's usually business casual. You'll want to look professional and put together, but also comfortable enough to move around and participate in different activities. After the event is over, you'll have some free time to explore the city or relax at your hotel. However, there may also be some optional activities or gatherings happening in the evening, so make sure to check the agenda or ask a staff member for more information. No need to apologize for asking questions, that's what we're here for! I hope this helps and I can't wait to see you at McCormick. It's going to be a great time!

What should I bring to a McCormick party?

You should bring a positive attitude and an appetite! We recommend bringing any recipe ingredients that the host has requested, as well as any utensils or tools you prefer to use while cooking. Don't forget to bring your favorite Pampered Chef products to share with the group.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a McCormick party?

No cooking experience is necessary to attend a McCormick party. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. It's a fun and low-pressure environment for anyone to learn new cooking skills.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at a McCormick party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the party. You can also place orders through the consultant for any products you may be interested in.

How long does a McCormick party typically last?

McCormick parties usually last between 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. It's a great opportunity to socialize, learn new cooking skills, and enjoy delicious food.

What types of recipes will be prepared at a McCormick party?

Our consultants will typically prepare a variety of recipes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. These can range from appetizers and snacks to main dishes and desserts. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let the host or consultant know in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Candice
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefmoseley