• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Director Banquet - Wave 2

no real theme. Just recognition and skits like last year, then dancing the night away with Marie, Patti, Sherri, and Nancy, too. :)
Bren706
Gold Member
For those of us in Wave 2, who's your Executive Director?

Mine is Pam Nourbakhsh. The banquet theme will be "A Garden Party". Last year it was "Pretty in Pink" and we had a lot of fun.

I'll be at Nancy Jo's banquet. I haven't heard of a theme yet.

I will be at Sherri Carr's (more than likely sitting right next to Janice) Right, Janice?????

I'll be at Kelly Downey's; it's always lots of fun:) There's always emotional moments too & I always tear up! Haven't heard of a theme yet...last year we "dressed as our dreams"; year before it was a beach party.

DebbieJ said:
I'll be at Nancy Jo's banquet. I haven't heard of a theme yet.

Same as Deb for me, I'll be at Nancy Jo's.

lacychef said:
I'll be at Kelly Downey's; it's always lots of fun:) There's always emotional moments too & I always tear up! Haven't heard of a theme yet...last year we "dressed as our dreams"; year before it was a beach party.

Awww...Kelly is such a wonderful person. I met her at a retreat last October. We had dinner together with one of her downline directors and then I drove them back to the airport. Sweet, sweet people. So kind and helpful.

Barb Duke for me. I haven't heard much about the banquet plans yet though

pampermejolene said:
Barb Duke for me. I haven't heard much about the banquet plans yet though

I'm with Jolene ~

There ARE plans Jolene! See you there!

Kitchen2u said:

I'm with Jolene ~

There ARE plans Jolene! See you there!

I'm with all of you there! I still can't listen to "It's Raining Men" without thinking about the dance last year; men who were dancing singing this song and wishing there were more men there. LOL. It was a blast! We had a 007 theme. I wore my all black with my shades. I looked cool!

DebbieJ said:
Awww...Kelly is such a wonderful person. I met her at a retreat last October. We had dinner together with one of her downline directors and then I drove them back to the airport. Sweet, sweet people. So kind and helpful.
She is awesome--I just love her! I wonder if it was my director with her...I know she went to a training in Chicago last fall.

lacychef said:
She is awesome--I just love her! I wonder if it was my director with her...I know she went to a training in Chicago last fall.

yes, it was at that October training. I think the other woman with her was a senior director--I'm thinking maybe her name was Debbie, too! It's all a little fuzzy....

DebbieJ said:
yes, it was at that October training. I think the other woman with her was a senior director--I'm thinking maybe her name was Debbie, too! It's all a little fuzzy....
Yep, that's my director:)

Nancy Francis, but I haven't heard any of the plans yet.

pamperedtara said:
Nancy Francis, but I haven't heard any of the plans yet.

Nancy's cluster in VA Beach was my hospitality when we lived there! My ED is Crystal Livingston but if she is not an ED at conference we will be at Marie Friedag.

I met Nancy at conference last year. What a wonderful woman!

She's great! Anyone heard if they are doing the dinner cruise again??

I don't think they're doing the cruise. :(

I was on Nancy and Sherri's Inside scoop call on Sunday, and I was the first one to call in, and Nancy was on the line. I mentioned last year's cruise (which I went on) and she did not mention anything about it for this year.

Nancy Jo......I can't wait to meet her and all of you!!! :) This is my first conference so I'm saving my pennies for everything and gearing my self up for partying!

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to conference. But if I do, I'll be at Marie Freidag's banquet. Our NED is Nancy Jo.

I'll be at Nancy Francis' dinner...she is the sweetest woman! :angel:

If I was going I guess mine would be Barbara Duke.

I will be at Beth Jacobs dinner.... Was the theme Pirates tresure last year???? And we played Bunco. I found it a bit boring as I had never played that game before and never could get the hang of it....

mrssyvo said:
I will be at Sherri Carr's (more than likely sitting right next to Janice) Right, Janice?????

Right, Sue!

Oh, by the way, people I have slept with have ended up pregnant...NO, NOT MY FAULT!!!! :D

I'll be at Marie Freidag's. Anyone else?

Beth Jacobs, also haven't heard anything.

I heard about Nancy Jo's. No real theme. Just recognition and skits like last year, then dancing the night away with Marie, Patti, Sherri, and Nancy, too. :)

DebbieJ said:
I heard about Nancy Jo's. No real theme. Just recognition and skits like last year, then dancing the night away with Marie, Patti, Sherri, and Nancy, too. :)

I was going to say that I wish I wasn't always too tired to go to this. . .but I do think I stayed and danced last year. Hmmm. I can't remember. I know that's not because I was loaded -- I would have appreciated having a few drinks.

Melody Bachman, can't wait

I don't know who my exect is?!? my director is Gretchen Green and here director is Kathy Steward. Beyond that who knows lol :)

chefmoseley said:
I don't know who my exect is?!? my director is Gretchen Green and here director is Kathy Steward. Beyond that who knows lol :)
You can check with your director to know for sure.

I will be with Nancy Jo with DebbieJ! FIrst confrence can't wait but no clue what to expect!!

pchefjaime said:
I will be with Nancy Jo with DebbieJ! FIrst confrence can't wait but no clue what to expect!!
You will have an absolute blast!

My executive is Deena Hiltbrand and her upline is Susan Kaufman. Our normal wave was suppose to be wave 3 but Deena was unable to make it to that one so that is why we are in Wave 2.

Last edited:
lockhartkitchen said:
I'm with all of you there! I still can't listen to "It's Raining Men" without thinking about the dance last year; men who were dancing singing this song and wishing there were more men there. LOL. It was a blast! We had a 007 theme. I wore my all black with my shades. I looked cool!

Me too, Me too and Ida too, we will see you there.

Pauleen Livermore and I always have a blast!:D

momoftwins said:
My executive is Deena Hiltbrand and her upline is Susan Kaufman. Our normal wave was suppose to be wave 3 but Deena was unable to make it to that one so that is why we are in Wave 2.

Me too. I am staying at Palmer House. (Sidebar - the next week I will be spending in Nebraska. Lincoln, Valentine and a couple of hours in Pappillion) Hope to meet someone!:balloon:

I live in Omaha - would love to meet you at conference sometime even if it is at the Exec Banquet. Who is your director?? Mine is Carrie Furley. I will PM you my contact information.

1. Who is the Executive Director of Wave 2?

The Executive Director for Wave 2 is Pam Nourbakhsh.

2. What is the theme for this year's banquet?

The theme for this year's banquet is "A Garden Party".

3. What was last year's banquet theme?

Last year's banquet theme was "Pretty in Pink".

4. Will there be any activities or games at the banquet?

Yes, there will be plenty of fun activities and games at the banquet.

5. Can I bring a guest to the banquet?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the banquet. Just make sure to RSVP with the appropriate number of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christyh
Replies