• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy Jo's Banquet (In Case You Didn't Get the Email Today)

In summary, National Conference is a great opportunity to celebrate business success with friends. Dress code for the Executive Banquet is black and white resort dressy. The program starts at 7:30 PM sharp, and following the Banquet there is dancing in the Grand Ballroom at the Hilton.
DebbieJ
Dear National Conference Attendee:

We are looking forward to a wonderful time at National Conference and especially to celebrating your business success at Nancy Jo Ryan’s Executive Banquet on Tuesday night, July 17.

Since this is the year of ‘007, our “theme” for this event is “Mission Possible”. We thought it would be fun if everyone wears black & white (resort dressy) along with their “coolest shades”!!!

The Banquet program will start at 7:30 PM sharp!!!! Please try to arrive by 7:15 PM to find a place to sit so you won't miss a thing!

Following the Banquet and time of recognition, you are invited to join Nancy Jo, along with several other Executive Director’s groups, for a time of dancing in the Grand Ballroom at the Hilton (the same room as our dinner).

We’ll see you all in July!

Yeah, wasn't that nice to find out 2 weeks before the meeting. I know it's hard to believe, but I don't own anything "black & white" (no black pants, no white shirts or vise versa). I do have sunglasses. Might go shopping but not betting on it.

I forgot to add this part. . . Grrrrrrrrrrr!

I had originally heard about the resort dressy and had something totally different in mind - I have black and white. The thing I will probably bring is going to be all black Should I get some flashy shades as an accessory I guess??

chefjeanine said:
Yeah, wasn't that nice to find out 2 weeks before the meeting. I know it's hard to believe, but I don't own anything "black & white" (no black pants, no white shirts or vise versa). I do have sunglasses. Might go shopping but not betting on it.

Borrow something from a relative or friend ~ since it sounds like you may not wear it again!

Ginny

Woo hoo! Found a totally cute black dress at Target for $5. I have a white cardigan I'll wear over it and I'm done!

If I have time, I may try to find some "goofy" shades.

I have a girlfriend joining me for conference, and we're going to try to find sunglass hairclips....

I'm thinking of getting some cheap shades and "bedazzling" them. A hot glue gun and lots of sparkly things go a long way.

My cluster will probably think I'm nuts. :)

DebbieJ said:
and your point is????

:D

DebbieJ said:

Yeah Deb, we already know this of you!!!:D

1. What is Nancy Jo's Banquet?

Nancy Jo's Banquet is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef, featuring delicious recipes and cooking demonstrations by our top chefs.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event is happening on October 15th at 7pm EST. Make sure to mark your calendars!

3. How do I access the event?

You will receive an email with a link to the virtual event. Simply click on the link to join the banquet.

4. Is there a cost to attend?

No, the event is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. Just make sure to RSVP by replying to the email so we can send you the link to join.

5. Can I invite friends and family to join the event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Just make sure they also RSVP by replying to the email so we can send them the link to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back