• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Banquet Will You Be Attending?

In summary, the banquet for conference is determined by the closest Executive Director in your line of sponsorship. If there are no Executive Directors between you and a higher level director, then you would go to that director's banquet. This information can be found on your commission statement or by checking the list of banquets provided. It is open to all levels and is a great way to network and celebrate together as a team.
chefann
Gold Member
The other 2 Waves have threads for this, so now it's our turn!

As of now, I'll be at my NED's banquet - Randy Weiss.

But my SD is working on repromoting to Exec, so she may have her own again - Sue Burkhardt.

Anyone else?

If I went to my proper wave, my Exec. Dir. would be Yvonne Mattson.

(Don't know who is above her...)

Darla Ohlmann:)

chefann said:
The other 2 Waves have threads for this, so now it's our turn!

As of now, I'll be at my NED's banquet - Randy Weiss.

But my SD is working on repromoting to Exec, so she may have her own again - Sue Burkhardt.

Anyone else?

I'm under Randy as well, I have no clue how you get to her (or any other for that matter) banquet. Someone enlighten me please? I want to go!

The banquet is one of the included meals for conference. In the past, it's been Day 2, but HO is mixing things up this year. :)

As a NED, Randy's banquet is pretty big. I missed it last year (was in bed with food poisoning for half of Day 2), but in 2005 there were probably a couple hundred people there. That was a big change for me. When my SD was an Exec, she would have 30 people at her banquet.

Mine is Sandy Alexanian....but she usually does hers with Cindy Langford!

Is this only for FD's and D's?

Nope! Everyone is invited to the dinner. :)

rebeccastt said:
Nope! Everyone is invited to the dinner. :)

Oh cool! That is really great to include everyone, I know when I was with MK, I went to a career conference (not the huge event, smaller) and it was kind of like if you weren't a director, you were a peon. I love this company more and more every day!

My NED is Patsy McGovern.... Is that how you know who's banguet you are at?

rebeccastt said:
Mine is Sandy Alexanian....but she usually does hers with Cindy Langford!

I LOVE Cindy Langford! I was so honored when my Exec, Susan Kaufmann (NED) told me that something I did was "so Cindy Langford of me!". Anyhoo, I'm in Susan's until I become an Exec because she is directly above me. :D

SusanBP0129 said:
My NED is Patsy McGovern.... Is that how you know who's banguet you are at?

It is by the closest Exec. So, if your Director's Director is an Exec or above, you go to that one. If there are no Execs between you and Patsy, you go to hers.

Mine is Terri Newberry.

I will be going to Diane Clayton's Executive Dinner.

Lisa

Mine is Randy too!

I'm going to Dotti Sheperd's dinner.

I will be in Donna McDonalds dinner!

Mine was Terri Newberry... but my upline director just promoted so it's Sandy Kristoff .... she is trying to get a 100 people to her first excecutive banquet....

I didn't know we had something like this at conference. How neat!Patsy McGovern's what my cluster calls my "great-grandmother" (my Director is in her first line), so I'm pretty sure I'll be at hers.

I'm not quite sure. Patsy McGovern is who I fall under for conference, but if the banquet is decided by someone other than that then I'm confused. Which isn't all that unusual. :) Last year I attended Patsy's.

Patsy is my NED too! :D

You go to the banquet of your EXECUTIVE Director (unless you don't have an executive between you and a higher level director then you go to that person's).

On your commission statement it shows your first line director; second line director; third line director and "assigned to" (recruiter or whoever was her director if she has since gone inactive).

In my case my second line director is Executive Director Terri Newberry and my third line director is National Director Becky Ishee. Since Terri is an Executive Director I will be going to her dinner. If she was, say, a Senior Director then I would be going to Becky's because I wouldn't have an Executive Director between Becky and me.

If none of the directors mentioned on your commission statement is at least an Executive Director then you might have to ask your upline who your person is.

Beth,

I hate to sound dumb, but is there a way to find out what the directors mentioned on our commission statement are? TIA

kimmers said:
Beth,

I hate to sound dumb, but is there a way to find out what the directors mentioned on our commission statement are? TIA
Not dumb at all!!!

You can look at the list of banquets to see if their names are on it. Otherwise you probably have to ask your upline. I wish they put their level on the statements!!

The thread with the list shows up on the first page if you click on new posts so you can see if your names are there.

Another way to know is to look at the CN - if they are a top seller or recruiter their name and director level will be there. But again the easiest way is to ask!

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Thanks Beth. You are always a big help. I don't always post on here, but I do gain a lot from yours and everyone elses posts. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you all this year.

Thanks again.

Becky Ishee is mine.

Yvonne Mattson for me...

last time I went to conf. Not 1 person in my cluster went. I did not feel like going to a huge dinner not knowing a single person. I was instead invited to go with my hospitality group to Julie Jorgenson's banquet. She is awesome!!!

Deena Hiltbrand is now mine (since Wendy Brown passed away).

etteluap70PC said:
Yvonne Mattson for me...

last time I went to conf. Not 1 person in my cluster went. I did not feel like going to a huge dinner not knowing a single person. I was instead invited to go with my hospitality group to Julie Jorgenson's banquet. She is awesome!!!

Yvonne Mattson is my ED too....Paulette - you can always sit with my cluster! ;-)

Thanks Becky! I will definetly look for you!
I think we have 5 or 6 of us going this year.

Shan Eisler for me!! I know I'll see Becky Gosain there. I saw her last year at the dinner. She met my husband and new baby.

Chef Kearns said:
Shan Eisler for me!! I know I'll see Becky Gosain there. I saw her last year at the dinner. She met my husband and new baby.

Thats interesting... you are in TX but Shan is here in MN! I have attended events that she has been at.

etteluap70PC said:
Thats interesting... you are in TX but Shan is here in MN! I have attended events that she has been at.
It just depends on how the line of sponsorship moved around. My NED is in Missouri, and most of my AD's group is here in Michigan, but one of her Directors just moved to Virginia. So as people move or recruit long-distance, it can really spread out the group.

And NED's have so many people under them, that it just stands to reason that they'd be all over.

chefann said:
It just depends on how the line of sponsorship moved around. My NED is in Missouri, and most of my AD's group is here in Michigan, but one of her Directors just moved to Virginia. So as people move or recruit long-distance, it can really spread out the group.

And NED's have so many people under them, that it just stands to reason that they'd be all over.

Yep! My SD has clusters in TX, and AZ........it's fun to meet up with them at Conference (we usually all meet for pizza the first night.)

Oh I understand how it all works. I just think it is so interesting to see how we get arround. :)

Sandy Kristof is my Exec - I can't wait to see her in her Turnip costume:D

(Don't ask) LMAO - ROFL - ~!!!!!:eek:

BethCooks4U said:
Mine is Terri Newberry.

Beth,

I was at Terri's last year - were you there??? Small world...:)

It is a small world..... everything was such a rush last year.... I really hope I cn go without such a star struck look on my face... LOL I am soooo excited!!

I am with Shan Eisler as well. Looking forward a good time this year!

We used to have an Executive Director between us and Shan and went to hers but now we are first line Shan. The Exec. Dir. lives here in TX and I think had moved here from up north.

PCGINA said:
Beth,

I was at Terri's last year - were you there??? Small world...:)
Yep, I was there! Sorry I missed you. I know Sandy too and she is AWESOME!! I am SOOOOO happy for her! She so deserved the promotion!!

Hopefully we'll meet in Chicago?!

I will be in Chicago... and believe me I am really excited about it..... We should get together and find out what workshops everyone is taking.

Donna McDonald for me! :D

I have No idea who my NED is. I live in Indiana and my director lives in oklahoma. And I don't have a hospitality director. So I don't have a lot of interaction with any group and I don't really know who anyone is. So hopefully I will figure out who my NED is. And this year meet some of my people!! I am very excited!!!

heather

So who is your director, maybe someone on here knows them and their line and could fill you in. My director's director and a few above her are all in oklahoma.

jdavis said:
So who is your director, maybe someone on here knows them and their line and could fill you in. My director's director and a few above her are all in oklahoma.

my director is Joan Bivins and she lives somewhere in Oklahoma and that is really all I know about her. :confused: If anyone out there does know I would love it if you passed on the info. TIA :)
thank you
Heather

Chef Kearns said:
Me too! Becky is my Director and I can't wait to meet her in person! What happens at these dinners?

pixel-_ said:
I will be in Donna McDonalds dinner!
OH HEY!! A fellow Donna McDonald girl!
I am hospitality in SC..but Donna is my director!
I'm thinking I'll probably go with my hospitality cluster, because I know them...I only know Donna...so I want to go with people I feel comfortable traveling with, eating and sleeping with!!!
But I've found someone in my 'cluster'!!
Is she your director? or is someone under her your director?

Pampered Laura said:
Donna McDonald for me! :D

Are you hospitality? You are in TX... is your director in TX...
So neat to see faces of people in my group! I've always felt like an adopted child as hospitality!

I'm a 2nd line Director in Donna's cluster. :)

My line:
Me>Cindy Sparling>Donna McDonald>Chris Manion

etteluap70PC said:
Yvonne Mattson for me...

Just saw this...Yvonne will be there with a group from our cluster...

It is me, my recruiter, then Yvonne...My recruiter and myself will be in Wave 2 though - we have a waiver, but have fun with Yvonne...

<h2>1. Who is hosting the banquet for your division?</h2><p>As of now, the banquet for our division will be hosted by Randy Weiss, our National Executive Director.</p><h2>2. Will there be multiple banquets for different levels?</h2><p>Yes, there may be multiple banquets for different levels within our division, depending on the promotions and achievements of our consultants.</p><h2>3. How do I find out which banquet I will be attending?</h2><p>Your Senior Director will inform you of which banquet you will be attending based on your current level and promotions within the company.</p><h2>4. Can I switch banquets if I want to attend a different one?</h2><p>In most cases, banquets are assigned based on promotions and achievements within the company, so it may not be possible to switch banquets. However, you can always speak to your Senior Director for more information.</p><h2>5. Are guests allowed to attend the banquet?</h2><p>Yes, guests are usually allowed to attend the banquet with a ticket purchase. However, it is best to confirm with your Senior Director for more information and any specific guidelines for guests.</p>

1. Who is hosting the banquet for your division?

As of now, the banquet for our division will be hosted by Randy Weiss, our National Executive Director.

2. Will there be multiple banquets for different levels?

Yes, there may be multiple banquets for different levels within our division, depending on the promotions and achievements of our consultants.

3. How do I find out which banquet I will be attending?

Your Senior Director will inform you of which banquet you will be attending based on your current level and promotions within the company.

4. Can I switch banquets if I want to attend a different one?

In most cases, banquets are assigned based on promotions and achievements within the company, so it may not be possible to switch banquets. However, you can always speak to your Senior Director for more information.

5. Are guests allowed to attend the banquet?

Yes, guests are usually allowed to attend the banquet with a ticket purchase. However, it is best to confirm with your Senior Director for more information and any specific guidelines for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
sharalam