1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant I missed the cluster meeting tonight!:(

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

So our meeting tonight was to be at our SD house as per usual. I was going as per usual because I always do. Well the only way I know how to get there is from one main road. She lives in an area I'm not familiar with. I drove around for over 1/2 hour trying to get to other side of road so I could get to the meeting! It stinks and now I'll miss out on the benefits offered for attending! I would have called someone but I had forgotten my phone at home on the charger!:(:cry::mad::grumpy:

I'm a little better now but still needed to rant. It just stinks to have wasted the gas, and time and not even make it to the meeting! Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

Jan 4, 2010
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

(((hugs))) I'm sorry!!!

Jan 4, 2010
  3. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Sorry Katie. I'm hope to with no cluster meeting. Cancelled tonight. I'm eagerly awaiting news. I really want a trip. I had a crazy life last year, with two moves in two months and other cards God gave me. I know what it takes to get a trip and I know I can do it this year.

4. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I missed our meeting too. :( Sick kid. :(

5. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

Another sick kid required mommy over here... I'm hoping my director sends out an e-mail or something soon!

Jan 4, 2010
  6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I didn't go tonight either. Duty calls. Also, cruddy roads! It will take me an hour to get home from work tonight ... crawling 20 mph on the "main" roads and 30 mph on the highway if I am lucky!

7. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

All announcements will be on Consultant's corner at noon tomorrow!

8. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I'm willing to e-mail it to anyone who wants it ... I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who's still waiting on a meeting to find out! ;)

Jan 4, 2010
  9. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I totally forgot about our meeting - which was Monday!! I have never done that before. Our December mtg. was just so late in the month I didn't even think about the Jan. mtg. being already!! I wish my Director would have sent an email reminder:(!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted