• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Conference Calls: Join Us in the Future!

or put it in the summary so everyone knows!So, in summary, the group is still doing conference calls, and one member is away on vacation. They would like to do more, and are interested in the "Dream Team" program. Additionally, they would like to talk about supporting new consultants and getting them started on the road to promoting from day one.
Kisrae - do tell about your bingo!

the call-I am listening to the recording of this call, and it is incredible !!! Way to go!!! How long will this be available? I would love to download it.

It will be available for 90 days or until we have another call and record over it - whichever comes first. Download the mp3 for FREE!

I just listened! (well most of it...my kids were screaming throughout most of it)

Thanks so much! I downloaded it so I can listen again someday...

How do I download it?

Click on this link:
http://www.instantconference.com/RecordingDownload.aspx?R=762502&C=686&E=858435

When the new window comes up, right click on the blue words "Recording Download Link" and then click "Save As" in the menu. I saved it on my Desktop so I could find it quickly, but will move it to my "PC Recording" folder that I created in My Documents.

BTW, you are doing GREAT!!!!

Thanks Janice, your the best!!!!

I just got done with the call......I'm ready to roll. Lots of love to you Cheryl. Your great.

Bingo....6 consultants will invite past guest/hostess to "Host" a table. Play bingo for PC products and place orders with the guest they invite. I'll give more details later.
We're so excited.

Let me know how you do with that please. I have been to one for home and garden and it was fun, but not well attended. Best of luck! I will see you NEXT WEEK!!!!

Just have to say that I did the 5 question on the door slip thing tonight at my show as opposed to the "ask me" game where I set the timer and they pass around the prize.

I got like 3-4 recruit leads!!! Thank you!

Awesome, Ellen! easy-peasy, lemon squeezy :)

<h2>1. Are you all still doing conference calls?</h2><p>Yes, we are still hosting regular conference calls for our consultants and hosts. These calls are a great way to stay connected, learn new tips and strategies, and ask any questions you may have.</p><h2>2. Unfortunately I couldn't participate in the Host Coaching one but I listened at it was FANTASTIC!!</h2><p>Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you found the Host Coaching conference call to be helpful. We understand that not everyone can participate in every call, but we do record them so you can listen at your convenience.</p><h2>3. Are you planning to host more?</h2><p>Yes, we are always planning and scheduling new conference calls to provide valuable information and support to our consultants and hosts. Keep an eye out for upcoming calls and make sure to mark your calendar!</p><h2>4. I would love to participate in the future.</h2><p>We would love to have you join us in the future! As mentioned, we regularly schedule new conference calls and we encourage all consultants and hosts to participate and learn from each other.</p><h2>5. Can I suggest a topic for a future conference call?</h2><p>Absolutely! We value your input and suggestions for future conference call topics. If there is something specific you would like us to cover, please let us know and we will do our best to include it in our schedule. Your feedback helps us create valuable and informative calls for our community.</p>

1. Are you all still doing conference calls?

Yes, we are still hosting regular conference calls for our consultants and hosts. These calls are a great way to stay connected, learn new tips and strategies, and ask any questions you may have.

2. Unfortunately I couldn't participate in the Host Coaching one but I listened at it was FANTASTIC!!

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you found the Host Coaching conference call to be helpful. We understand that not everyone can participate in every call, but we do record them so you can listen at your convenience.

3. Are you planning to host more?

Yes, we are always planning and scheduling new conference calls to provide valuable information and support to our consultants and hosts. Keep an eye out for upcoming calls and make sure to mark your calendar!

4. I would love to participate in the future.

We would love to have you join us in the future! As mentioned, we regularly schedule new conference calls and we encourage all consultants and hosts to participate and learn from each other.

5. Can I suggest a topic for a future conference call?

Absolutely! We value your input and suggestions for future conference call topics. If there is something specific you would like us to cover, please let us know and we will do our best to include it in our schedule. Your feedback helps us create valuable and informative calls for our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • PigletsMom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • dlsmeal