• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Conference Calls: Join Us in the Future!

or put it in the summary so everyone knows!So, in summary, the group is still doing conference calls, and one member is away on vacation. They would like to do more, and are interested in the "Dream Team" program. Additionally, they would like to talk about supporting new consultants and getting them started on the road to promoting from day one.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Are you all still doing conference calls? Unfortunately I couldn't participate in the Host Coaching one but I listened at it was FANTASTIC!! Are you planning to host more? I would love to participate in the future.

I am in!:chef::chef:

I would be up for them again~God knows, I need inspiration!

Me too!! :) :)

12-29?????

Sounds good to me!

I'll have to catch you on the next one. That's the day of this nasty oral surgery I have to have, so I hope to be very well doped up.:sick:

Count me in!

12.29 sounds good to me!!

I hope you guys have a good call. I will not be able to make that date. I will be on a cruise!! Wa-Hoo!!!

Can't make it. I'll be in North Carolina on vacation!!! :D

anything-other than recruiting, earning the new trip, and meeting attendance send suggestions!

I'll be away. Have fun!

morfia said:
anything-other than recruiting, earning the new trip, and meeting attendance send suggestions!

Perfect! I'll be on the call.

What about supporting new consultants? I have some huge goals this year and I need to qualify LOTS of people.

Oh wow this sounds exciting. Is anyone on here welcome? I would love extra training. Also who leads it, or do we just all give suggestions and opinions?

Oh, I am so in!

pampmomof3 said:
Can't make it. I'll be in North Carolina on vacation!!! :D

where in North Carolina??? I am a few hours from some places and more than a few from others!\

Also, I think I can make a call on 12/29, but I am not sure yet. Who is coordinating it???

Can we plan around another call that day at 11 am Central Time? Jan Gilbert is doing a huge one with all Director's in her lines at that time.

Oh, thanks for reminder Debi!

what time???

I'm in. Send me the details or i'll keep looking for info online. I need to do some training for new recruits and getting new recruits getting qualified.

I suggest we not only discuss supporting new consultants, but getting them on the road to promoting from day one. If they don't want to promote, they will still have a great business. Maybe the "Dream Team" program that is floating around? Has anyone done it. I guess this suggestion is a bit selfish of me since I want to start a Dream Team :D

So, 12-29 at 11am Central? We can use my line again and record it. But, I don't feel qualified (or motivated) to lead it. Anyone?

cmdtrgd said:
I suggest we not only discuss supporting new consultants, but getting them on the road to promoting from day one. If they don't want to promote, they will still have a great business. Maybe the "Dream Team" program that is floating around? Has anyone done it. I guess this suggestion is a bit selfish of me since I want to start a Dream Team :D

So, 12-29 at 11am Central? We can use my line again and record it. But, I don't feel qualified (or motivated) to lead it. Anyone?

Again, can we please do it ANY time BUT 11am Central? So Leggy and I can participate in both calls?

I am good any time that day - no work for me!!

sorry....11am Central would that be 9:00 pacific? Just checking to make sure I have the time right.

I'm seconding Debi's request. We have a call with Jan Gilbert at the Home Office then. Can we go later in the day?

Oops, I misread and thought you wanted it 11am Central. How about 1pm Central?That would make it 11am Pacific, 12noon Mountain, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern.

cmdtrgd said:
Oops, I misread and thought you wanted it 11am Central. How about 1pm Central?

That would make it 11am Pacific, 12noon Mountain, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern.

That would be awesome!! Thank you!

Sounds good to me!

Did we decide who's leading this call? Who has a high qualification rate?

I'll do my best to be on... going to the dr. tomorrow. :(

Nobody has stepped up.Okay, I move that anyone who has had success with anything in 2008 (in reference to their personal business or their downline) offer to lead. I don't care (too much) what the topic is, I just need something uplifting. I would offer, but I'm in a funk, and I don't want to bring down the group.

This thread is confusing!!!
When did you all decide to have the call. My plans changed and I am home. I would be happy to lead the call. If it is all right with you all I would talk about recruiting :)

12-29 at 11am Pacific, 12noon Mountain, 1pm Central, 2pm Eastern.Great on offering to lead - what are we going to talk about?

I can't find my sticky with the number......post it again please.

ok, I read through the thread again, here is my proposition...

I am MUCH better at night, so I would like to move the call to
Monday December 29th at 9 pm Eastern.
I will cover (if ya'll want)
Recruiting at the show
First 30 Days
Interview for Leadership
&
Creating a recruiting climate on your team.

If anyone has a better suggestion. I am all ears. (Mickey ears, that is!)

9pm works better for me too. DS will be asleep by then and I can focus.

Agenda sounds perfect!

pamperedlinda said:
9pm works better for me too. DS will be asleep by then and I can focus.

Agenda sounds perfect!

Sounds great to me too!

So, that would be 6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountain, 8pm Central and 9pm Eastern.The phone number is 303-946-5200 Access Code 273231Koolotus will run the call and cover:
Recruiting at the show
First 30 Days
Interview for Leadership
&
Creating a recruiting climate on your team.

I may not get on here before the call tomorrow, so please email me at [email protected] if you need changes or issues occur. Please plan on calling in a few minutes before the call. The call will be recorded and available for replay or download. This usually occurs about an hour or two after the call is over.

My newest recruit has her Grand Opening, that I will be attending, so I will miss the evening call. You said it will be recorded, right?

309-946-5200 Access Code 273231

the area code is 309 everyone!!!!!

Thank you for listening to me!!
I hope you all got some good information to re inspire :)
Attached are some of the things I talked about that I use.
xoxo,
Cheryl

Attachments

• Interview for Leadership.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 262
  • Interview for Leadership.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Door Prize slips.doc
    36 KB · Views: 286
  • Door Prize slips.doc
    36 KB · Views: 256
  • cluster_calendar[1].pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 264
  • cluster_calendar[1].pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 236
Dang it!! I wasn't home so I had the wrong number. That sucks!!!

Do we use the same number to listen to the recording? I could have been on the day time call but when it was changed to evening I couldn't. :cry:

Sorry for the confusion on my part! Here is the recording info:playback Dial-in Number: 1-309-946-5203 Midwest
Playback Access Code: 858435
(Toll-free access is not available for Telephone Playback)Distribute the Playback Dial-in Number for Playback Access Code to anyone you would like to hear the recording. Be sure to use this telephone number and access code, and not the previous Dial-in Number and access codes associated with the conference call itself.Download link http://www.instantconference.com/RecordingDownload.aspx?R=762502&C=686&E=858435

Darn it!!! I missed it. I was home but I was having a meeting about our upcoming PC Bingo.
I'll call in and listen to the recording

THanks for recording this. I wasn't able to call in at night so this is great!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • PigletsMom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • dlsmeal