• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Hosting a $1000 Show on the 28th? Dial in for more info!

M
Mel5497
The offer of doing a mock host coaching Sunday night is still out there. I specifically host coach for $1000 shows (just over 20% of my hosts reach that). I also think my HC-ing contributes to my recruiting.

My feelings won't be hurt if that doesn't work or the interest isn't there. Just need to know so I can leave a host packet out of the packing boxes. Kate, can you support with a dial in number if we do this?

I offerred the 28th since I will be at Linda's that night and she can play my host (uh, hope you don't mind Linda:blushing:). One warning...she and I may be doing product testing on the wine stopper that evening as well.;)

Yes, yes! I am interested. I will try very hard not to be late this time!! LOL. The problem is the time for me. At 8pm we are putting the kids to bed. I will delegate I guess because I don't want to miss the call.

I'm good with that Kris. Can't wait to see you!

I'll do my best to be on the call.. it's dad's 80th birthday and my brother is visiting. It might be a welcome break though! ;)

Is 9 p.m. central too late for folks? I know that's 10 p.m. eastern. But it's a better time for me due to kids bedtimes, etc, as well.

I can get on that call and record it. Sounds good!

Count me in! How about a compromise on the time and make it 9:30 EST~that's 8:30 for you Central time folks!?

8:30pm works alot better for me.

I'm in. So 9:30 Eastern time? Can you post the number again please?

We'll just be getting in from Georgia and I have to work from 8-2 on Monday am and have a show Monday night!!

I don't think I"ll be able to make it.:(

it's OK Kristi~Kate can tape it and you can listen in when you get the chance!

I will try to call in if I can from Canada. I'm having a BeautiControl party that night but if it's over by then, I'll try!! I hope it can be recorded and then shared!!

Count me in and I am so jealous you two are getting together!

in is this open to our teams?

no problem on my end

Kate, Could you repost the phone info? Thanks.

Well, I am hitting the road in a few minutes. Driving around 5.5 hours today and the same tomorrow.

Not sure where I am stopping tonight, but it has to be a hotel with free high-speed internet so I can get my DCS fix. :)

so Leggy....where did you wind up???? My guess is you are in North Carolina somewhere!!!

chefmeg said:
so Leggy....where did you wind up???? My guess is you are in North Carolina somewhere!!!

Oh... you could have stayed here for the night Leggy! I wish I'd have realized.

I left a lot later than intended (but knowing me, that is completely in character :blushing:). My husband calls it Kristin-Standard-Time. :angel:

I also stopped about an hour out to visit with one of my new consultants. So glad I did. She took it upon herself to do a fair last weekend. One customer ordered enough to make her own show and the other orders were enough to make a 2nd show. Once she submits them, she will qualify. She also received a booking, has two other booking leads, and a possible recruit lead. She was a consultant briefly a couple years ago...had a bad experience...and now is loving it. :)

As for me, I only got as far as Roanoke last night. But since I'm staying at Linda's tonight, I don't have too long a drive today.:)

I set up a new number just for DCS callsPHONE NUMBER
1 (309) 946-5200
ACCESS CODE
273231#If I am not available to be on the phone, the person leading can record the call by dialing *9 and then entering this code 7612#Talk to you all tonight!

thanks Kate! I am really looking forward to this one!

chefmeg said:
thanks Kate! I am really looking forward to this one!

Me too! ...but now DH reminds me we probably won't be home till close to 10.:cry: I'll call in as soon as I can!

OK~I am not going to make this call, so I need to know how to listen to the recording....PLEASE fill me in!!! I really didn't want to miss this one, but I need some sleep~my allergies have led to an ear infection and a sore throat and I hear the NyQuil calling my name!

chefmeg said:
OK~I am not going to make this call, so I need to know how to listen to the recording....PLEASE fill me in!!! I really didn't want to miss this one, but I need some sleep~my allergies have led to an ear infection and a sore throat and I hear the NyQuil calling my name!

Feel better Meg!

great call---THANKS!!

I tried looking for your documents on CS, but I couldn't find them. Can you please post them on DCS, Leggy? Thank you so much for taking the time for this training!!

As soon as the recording info gets emailed to me, I'll post it here.Leggy - great call! Thanks so much! Could you post any flyers or letters that you created?

Thanks so much for an awesome call!

If you want to call in and listen to the recording (you'll be able to pause, rewind and fast forward) here is the info:Telephone Playback
phone Playback Dial-in Number: 1-309-946-5203 Midwest
Playback Access Code: 159737If you want to download the call as an mp3, click on the link and right click on the link on the page and save as whatever:Computer Download
mouse Recording Download Link*: Conference Recording
*This is an MP3 digital audio file, which can be played with any digital audio player supporting MP3 playback (e.g. Windows Media Player, iPod, MusicMatch, iTunes, QuickTime, etc.). This call will be available until our next DCS call - "recruiting those that are not like me". Who is teaching this one?

These are the documents. I've been making a new host letter each month, but I think I'm going to just use one (thanks Linda!).

cmdtrgd said:
If you want to call in and listen to the recording (you'll be able to pause, rewind and fast forward) here is the info:

Telephone Playback
phone Playback Dial-in Number: 1-309-946-5203 Midwest
Playback Access Code: 159737

If you want to download the call as an mp3, click on the link and right click on the link on the page and save as whatever:

Computer Download
mouse Recording Download Link*: Conference Recording
*This is an MP3 digital audio file, which can be played with any digital audio player supporting MP3 playback (e.g. Windows Media Player, iPod, MusicMatch, iTunes, QuickTime, etc.).

This call will be available until our next DCS call - "recruiting those that are not like me". Who is teaching this one?

Where do we find this link?

this was a great call! Thank you to Kris & Linda!!!!

Heh...might be useful.http://www.instantconference.com/RecordingDownload.aspx?R=762502&C=675&E=159737

Ok so turns out I can't call in to these....any chance you'll be recording all of them for download??? I wish I could participate!!!

1. What is a $1000 show and how do I qualify for it?

A $1000 show is a Pampered Chef party with sales totaling $1000 or more. To qualify for this type of show, you can either host your own party and invite friends and family to shop, or you can act as a "mock host" and help a friend or family member host their own party.

2. What is host coaching and how does it contribute to recruiting?

Host coaching is the process of helping a host prepare for their Pampered Chef party. This can include providing tips and advice on how to invite guests, how to set up the party space, and how to maximize sales. By successfully coaching hosts to have $1000 shows, it showcases the benefits of being a host and can encourage others to join as hosts or consultants.

3. Will there be a dial-in number for the mock host coaching on Sunday night?

Yes, there will be a dial-in number provided for the mock host coaching on Sunday night. This will allow hosts to join the coaching session remotely and receive valuable tips and advice for their upcoming party.

4. What should I do if I am unable to attend the mock host coaching on Sunday night?

If you are unable to attend the mock host coaching on Sunday night, please let us know so we can make alternate arrangements. We want to make sure all hosts have the opportunity to receive host coaching and have successful $1000 shows.

5. What should I do if I am not interested in hosting a $1000 show on the 28th?

If you are not interested in hosting a $1000 show on the 28th, please let us know so we can adjust our plans accordingly. We want to make sure we are providing the best support and resources for our hosts, so your feedback is important to us. We will also make sure not to include a host packet in your packing boxes if you are not hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookscorner