• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Jan. Host Special: Earn $315 in Free Products with PP's $1000+ Show!

In summary, the Jan. Host Special -Pp is a special offer for Jan. hosts on a specific platform or service. To take advantage of this offer, you must be a host on the designated platform or service and follow the provided instructions. The expiration date for this offer may vary, so it is important to check the terms and conditions or contact customer support for more information. Whether or not you can combine this offer with other discounts or offers may depend on the terms and conditions, so it is best to check with customer support. The availability of the Jan. Host Special -Pp may also vary based on your location, so it is recommended to check with customer support or the designated platform or service for more information.
luckystar
Silver Member
It looks like my show last night reached $1000+. How does it work, so she will get the host special this month. Will PP give her $315 free products or do I have to put it in somehow??

If you've updated it, it should automatically calculate it.

duhh should have opened my eyes:rolleyes: :blushing:

one more question
what do I put in first, half price items or free items, I can`t remember:confused:

Which Ever You Want - I Do Free First - Are You Using P3 Or Pp

Congratulations on reaching $1000+ at your show last night! That's an amazing accomplishment. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that your host will receive the host special for this month. The $315 worth of free products will automatically be added to her order when she enters her party as a host order on your Pampered Chef website. There's no need for you to do anything extra, it will all be taken care of through the Party Portal. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is the Jan. Host Special -Pp?

The Jan. Host Special -Pp is a special offer for Jan. hosts on a specific platform or service.

How can I take advantage of the Jan. Host Special -Pp?

To take advantage of the Jan. Host Special -Pp, you must be a host on the designated platform or service and follow the instructions provided for the special offer.

When does the Jan. Host Special -Pp expire?

The expiration date for the Jan. Host Special -Pp may vary, so be sure to check the terms and conditions or contact customer support for more information.

Can I combine the Jan. Host Special -Pp with other offers or discounts?

This may depend on the terms and conditions of the Jan. Host Special -Pp and other offers or discounts. It is best to check with customer support for more information.

Is the Jan. Host Special -Pp available in all locations?

The availability of the Jan. Host Special -Pp may vary depending on your location. It is best to check with customer support or the designated platform or service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Rossana