• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan-Feb Sales Promotion: Host a Show in Feb and Win!

In summary, the Jan-Feb Sales Promotion is an opportunity for hosts to potentially win prizes by hosting a show in February. To participate, hosts must meet the minimum sales requirement of $500, which can be achieved through a single show or multiple shows. Prizes include free products, discounts on future orders, and exclusive hostess gifts. Winners will be announced at the end of February through social media and the website.
turtle15
If I host a show in Feb., but close it in March, will it count for the Jan-Feb. Sales Promotion?

I don't believe so, I think they have to be held and submitted in the time frame given.

No, it needs to be submitted by the last day of the month that promotion is occurring in, so Feb. 28th.

You'll just get commission.

Hello there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can tell you that if you host a show in February and close it in March, it will count towards the Jan-Feb sales promotion. This is because the promotion period typically includes the entire month of February. So even if the show is officially closed in March, the sales from that show will still count towards the promotion. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy hosting!

Related to Jan-Feb Sales Promotion: Host a Show in Feb and Win!

1. What is the Jan-Feb Sales Promotion?

The Jan-Feb Sales Promotion is an exciting opportunity for you to host a show in February and potentially win a prize!

2. How do I participate in the Jan-Feb Sales Promotion?

To participate, simply host a show in February and make sure to meet the minimum sales requirement. This will automatically enter you into the promotion.

3. What is the minimum sales requirement for the Jan-Feb Sales Promotion?

The minimum sales requirement for this promotion is $500. This can be achieved through a single show or multiple shows combined.

4. What are the prizes for the Jan-Feb Sales Promotion?

The prizes for this promotion include a variety of products and discounts, such as free products, discounts on future orders, and exclusive hostess gifts.

5. When will the winners of the Jan-Feb Sales Promotion be announced?

The winners will be announced at the end of February. Make sure to stay updated on our social media and website for any announcements!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JamieLois
  • ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedalf