• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Jan/Feb 2011: A Comprehensive Guide

In summary, "Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb" refers to the months of January and February in the Canadian calendar, known for their winter weather and various holidays and events. Some of these holidays and events include New Year's Day, Family Day, Valentine's Day, and Winterlude. The weather during this time can vary greatly, but is generally cold with a high chance of snow and ice. There are also various traditions and customs, such as winter sports and enjoying hearty winter meals, as well as popular winter destinations such as ski resorts and winter festivals.
kam
Staff member
A few have requested this one:

Canadian version for Jan/Feb 2011.

Please read over as I take the US version as my "base".

Attachments

• Canadian_JanFeb_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 275
you're the best!!

Thankyou Kathleen!!!

Kathleen-
This is the first time I have seen this and I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for adapting it to the Canadian price increases ;-) I will be using this for sure! Thanks, again!
Jen

Hello everyone! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am excited to announce that the Canadian version for Jan/Feb 2011 has been requested by some of our customers. I have taken the US version as my "base" and made some adjustments to cater to our Canadian market. I can't wait for you all to see it! Stay tuned for more updates and make sure to grab your copy when it's available. Happy cooking! - Your Pampered Chef ConsultantHello there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I am thrilled to hear that the Canadian version for Jan/Feb 2011 has been requested by some of our customers. I understand that our Canadian market has different needs and preferences, so I have taken the US version as my "base" and made some adjustments to make it more suitable for our Canadian friends. I am excited to share it with you all and I can't wait for you to see it! Keep an eye out for updates and make sure to get your hands on a copy when it becomes available. Happy cooking! - Your fellow Pampered Chef consultant

What is "Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb"?

"Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb" refers to the months of January and February in the Canadian calendar. These months are known for their winter weather and various holidays and events.

What holidays or events are celebrated during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb?

Some holidays and events that take place during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb include New Year's Day, Family Day, Valentine's Day, and Winterlude (a winter festival in Ottawa).

What is the weather like during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb?

The weather during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb can vary greatly depending on where you are in Canada. In general, it is cold with temperatures often below freezing and there is a high chance of snow and ice.

Are there any special traditions or customs during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb?

There are various traditions and customs that take place during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb. Some examples include winter sports like ice skating and skiing, attending winter festivals and events, and enjoying hearty winter meals like poutine and maple syrup treats.

What are some popular winter destinations in Canada during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb?

Some popular winter destinations in Canada during Canadian 2 Month Jan/Feb include ski resorts in British Columbia and Alberta, Quebec City for its Winter Carnival, and the Canadian Rockies for their picturesque winter landscapes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • kam