• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Canadian Chef's 2 Month Flyer for March and April?

In summary, "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in Canada during the months of March and April. It features exclusive products and deals that are not available during other months, and is open to all customers. To learn about the products and deals, you can visit their website, consult with a consultant, or sign up for their email newsletter. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and there is no limit to the number of products that can be purchased, although some products may have limited quantities.
kam
Staff member
Here is my Canadian 2 month flyer for March & April that I did for a Canadian Cheffer.

Posting it in case anyone else can use it. Fill in 3 lines of info on each side of the logo.

Attachments

• ca_MarApril_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 363
That's awesome, thank-you

That is awesome! I didn't get to see it till now, but that is a great idea. Thank you for making that with the info for those of us north of the border.

1. What is "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" and how is it different from other months?

"Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of March and April. It is specifically tailored to the Canadian market and features exclusive products and deals that are not available during other months.

2. Can anyone participate in the "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" promotion?

Yes, the promotion is open to all customers in Canada. However, please note that the exclusive products and deals may vary by region.

3. How can I find out about the products and deals included in the "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" promotion?

You can visit our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to learn about the products and deals available during the promotion. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates and announcements about the promotion.

4. Can I combine the "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" promotion cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons.

5. Is there a limit to the number of "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" products I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Canadian 2 Month Mar/April" products you can purchase. However, please note that some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam