• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days Left - Get Ready, Chicago!"

wait, that's today!Dang, I was going to post this today! Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66It's Friday the 9th! Wave 2 should start going out today. Keep an eye out!Today is Friday, May 9, 2008.Days until Wave 2: 66
Today is Wednesday, May 21, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 56

One day closer! 16 more days of school!

I hope everyone is enjoying the countdown. Can't wait to have our cheffer meet n greet!!!

pamperedalf said:
Today is Wednesday, May 21, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 56

One day closer! 16 more days of school!

I hope everyone is enjoying the countdown. Can't wait to have our cheffer meet n greet!!!

It looks like we are actually down to 54 days until Wave 2. I think you counted up yesterday. I am already anxious enough. I don't need to wait a few extra days. :p :love: :)

Of course we are enjoying the countdown!

& I'll rub it in a little----today's the last day of school here:D :p

I was just seeing if you guys were paying attention to my ramblings. LOL
At least that's what I tell my students.Okay so yesterday was supposed to be 55 not 57 and today is 54. Yeah, thank you Brenda for noticing. You get an A for the Day!Thanks Lacy just rub it in more. I am supposed to be writing my lovely parent an emai, I am just not in the mood. I want to yell and scream at her. Oh well.

Today is Thursday, May 22, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 53

15 days of school left! Happy almost Friday! I do have less students for the next few days. Makes my job easier.

Hey Amanda,

My daughter's birthday is 5/17 as well :) We sweltered at Funderland on Saturday morning... love it! She turned 6... my baby is growing up!

You didn't happen to deliver in a Sac hospital, did you?

PampChefJoy said:
Hey Amanda,

My daughter's birthday is 5/17 as well :) We sweltered at Funderland on Saturday morning... love it! She turned 6... my baby is growing up!

You didn't happen to deliver in a Sac hospital, did you?

No I delivered in Ukiah. I would have had him in the car if we tried to go to sac. I was the first of 16 deliveries that day. They had 1 lady in the hospital when we got there, and then there were people without rooms. My best friends daughter was born on the 17th as well. Popular month for my family!

My DD was conceived in August, but we were delivering around a time when there were a bunch of 9/11 babies being born a bit early... THAT was a baby boom back then.

Today is Friday, May 23, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 5214 days of school left, wish I had Lacy's school schedule.Conference is definitely going to be interesting for me. My parent did not like my email, and we are on the same flight to Chicago. At least we aren't in the same room.

pamperedalf said:
Today is Friday, May 23, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 52

14 days of school left, wish I had Lacy's school schedule.

Conference is definitely going to be interesting for me. My parent did not like my email, and we are on the same flight to Chicago. At least we aren't in the same room.

What do you mean your parent?? I'm confused! lol (It doesn't take much some days to confuse me!) :blushing:

She teaches, & had a difficult parent of a student awhile back!

Today is Saturday, May 24, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 51

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Its raining here, but we need the rain.

PS not many more pink days and we get to switch the color. Sorry Jolene I know you like the color.

What do you mean your parent?? I'm confused! lol (It doesn't take much some days to confuse me!)

A whole different thread, but yes I am a teacher. I have one parent & student making my job 10 times harder than it should be. The kicker is she is my dir w/ PC & we are suppose to be staying the night before in San Jose and on the same flight out to Chicago. So there has been school drama, & drama staying in chicago. Just a lot of drama. There are threads on both, can't remember the titles.

Amand, thanks for keeping this updated!!!
I am so excited to see you again at conference...and deb...and everyone!

No problem Cheryl, that is something I can't wait to see is all my cheffer friends.I need summer vacation to be here. I do need to get on the phone.

Get on the phone!!!
I want to see you happy & excited & with a full show schedule in July!!!
Go girl :)

pamperedalf said:
Today is Saturday, May 24, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 51PS not many more pink days and we get to switch the color. Sorry Jolene I know you like the color.
haha, I do. But it's good to change it up too! :D My "other" count down is OVER!! I graduated with my bachelor's yesterday!!! YIPPEE!!!

Congrats, Jolene!!!

Congrats Jolene! (& who cares how long it took you---you did it!)

Today is Sunday, May 25, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 50

(Thought I would update since I was peaking in :p ) Woohoo! We are getting closer! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Congrats Jolene!!!!! I was the same way about how long it took, don't worry the fact that you completed it is what is important.Now don't rub it in that you are done, because I am green w/ envy.Thanks Brenda, I have thought about updating before I go to bed for those of you on the east coast. I am proud of myself for actually remembering to come here everyday.

Ladies - I have a question about the people who are assigned to a particular wave - will they always be in the same wave group (assuming they don't leave and return under a different NED)?I'm wondering if I"ll see some of the people I met last year or if the groups are randomized each year.

Congrats Jolene!!!

Thanks for the clarification on the parent issue. I'm a teacher too (just not teaching at the moment) and i remember parent issues! YUCKO!

Are we all on the same flight?? I'm heading out to NC on July 13th via AA at 645am.

Becky, I wish I was on that flight. I am flyin AA on the way home Thursday Morning. I am not happy about their new policy w/ luggage though.
I'm wondering if I"ll see some of the people I met last year or if the groups are randomized each year.
What I have noticed is that they do group the same execs for the waves. I know it goes on numbers from the previous year. Someone else w/ some knowledge want to correct me.

pamperedalf said:
Now don't rub it in that you are done, because I am green w/ envy.

Maybe you should make the new numbers in GREEN!! heheheh!

THANKS for keeping us updated. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Yeah I'm not happy about AA and the luggage policy either. But I guess let's think of this positively- its part of our Tax Write Off! hee hee:thumbup: :p

Nope, not the same wave every year. I've been in all three in the past 4 or 5 years I think!

Happy Memorial Day!Today is Monday, May 26, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 49

It feels so nice that it's Monday and I am not at work!

pampermejolene

Maybe you should make the new numbers in GREEN!! heheheh!

I was thinking Green, but not because of that. LOL

lacychef said:
Nope, not the same wave every year. I've been in all three in the past 4 or 5 years I think!

I think Lacy that they group the same execs together because we have been in the same wave together before. Like last year we were wave 3. You know who should answer this is chefann.

I was also wave 3 last year. So my question is whether all of last year's Wave 3s will be Wave 2s this year.

myinnerchef said:
I was also wave 3 last year. So my question is whether all of last year's Wave 3s will be Wave 2s this year.

It seems like it. There might be a few new faces, but it looks to be the same crowd.

I will be a new face so be excited! :D ha ha ha Okay so new but you don't have to be that excited!!;)

We are always excited to add a new face. Becky who is your upline, we might be able to meet that morning before we fly out depending on our gates. We fly out SW 7am. I am sure if my dir goes with us we will be there early, she has high anxiety.

Today is Tuesday, May 27, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 48

Back to the grind today. 13 days left of school and before we go camping. As soon as the kids are gone. I am gone and off to the sand to relax, well as much relaxing that a 4 year old will let happen.

Amanda my director is Sharon Morris. She is out of TX right now, but I know Robyn Wellons is on the SW flight that leaves at 740am. She's my hospitality director. Of course isn't SW in a different building than the other flights?? I can't remember! LOL Its been so long since I've been up there.

Today is Wednesday, May 28, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 47

12 days left of school and before we go camping! Yeah

Amanda my director is Sharon Morris. She is out of TX right now, but I know Robyn Wellons is on the SW flight that leaves at 740am. She's my hospitality director. Of course isn't SW in a different building than the other flights?? I can't remember! LOL Its been so long since I've been up there.

I have no clue what San Jose's airport is like. I have never flown out of there this is a first for me. We followed the cheapest fair. We tried for that first AA flight but the computer wouldn't let me buy it and everytime I tried the price kept going up. So that's why we ended up flying on SW out to get the same price I first tried for.

I know what you meant about finding the cheap fares. I should have booked when everyone on here was talking about $279 but didn't and ended up with $330 after a discount and stuff. Oh well, I'm going to NC!!! Thats the important part!! YAHOOOO!!!

Today is Thursday, May 29, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 46

11 days left of school, and a mini vacation at the sand. DS won't stop asking how many weeks until the sand.

jbdowd0798 said:
I know what you meant about finding the cheap fares. I should have booked when everyone on here was talking about $279 but didn't and ended up with $330 after a discount and stuff. Oh well, I'm going to NC!!! Thats the important part!! YAHOOOO!!!

That's why I booked on SW out and AA back is to get the $279.

Today is Friday, May 30, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 45

10 days left of school, and a mini vacation at the sand.

I need to take a new pic of myself. I chopped about 5 inches off my hair, so I don't look anything like my pic. Oh and a new one w/ my librarian glasses see what you guys think. My students died yesterday when I put them on.

Well get that new pic up!

Sorry it's late today!!!Today is Saturday, May 31, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 44

Last Day of the month to submit for a June 8th commission. Also last day to submit for TPC.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

Lacy I will hopefully get a pic up tonight! Fingers crossed.

Today is Sunday, June 1, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 43New color, basically a month and a half to conference. Yeah!:D

jbdowd0798 said:
I will be a new face so be excited! :D ha ha ha Okay so new but you don't have to be that excited!!;)

I'm not a new face to conference but I am fairly new to Chef Success. This is an awesome site. All of you are so willing to share useful information, it's great. Looking forward to meeting new faces in Conference this year.

It's getting so close!

I am so jealous......I really need and want to go but I did not plan well. There is always next year...........

Today is Monday, June 2, 2008.
Days until Wave 2: 42

Erin- We'll be thinking of you. I'd say we'd do a Marine Corp shout out but I don't think anyone would appreciate if we stood up in the middle of a workshop to do it! hee hee ;)

I'm new to conference but not PC nor Chef Success (anymore) and I'm SUPER Excited to go! If I could pack my bags today I would! I went clothes shopping yesterday! :D

jbdowd0798 said:
Erin- We'll be thinking of you. I'd say we'd do a Marine Corp shout out but I don't think anyone would appreciate if we stood up in the middle of a workshop to do it! hee hee ;)

I'm new to conference but not PC nor Chef Success (anymore) and I'm SUPER Excited to go! If I could pack my bags today I would! I went clothes shopping yesterday! :D

Some might frown but I would love it! LOL!! Next year I will be carrying my cammie handbag so y'all will recognize me cause I look NOTHING like my avatar now. I colored my hair this weekend and it is a little darker then it used to be....

Last edited:
erinyourpclady said:
Some might frown but I would love it! LOL!! Next year I will be carrying my cammie handbag so y'all will recognize me cause I look NOTHING like my avatar now. I colored my hair this weekend and it is a little darker then it used to be....

I changed my avatar!! That's me with all that DARK hair!! LOL!!

Erin it looks good, that reminds me I still need to take a pic w/ my new do and my new librarian glasses. Maybe tonight!!Oh I am excited about conference!!

<h2>1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.</p><h2>2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?</h2><p>Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?</h2><p>Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.</p><h2>4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.</p><h2>5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.</p>

Related to Countdown to Wave 2: 72 Days Left - Get Ready, Chicago!"

1. How many days are left until Wave 2 in Chicago?

There are currently 72 days left until Wave 2 in Chicago.

2. When is Wave 2 taking place in Chicago?

Wave 2 will be taking place on Saturday, May 3, 2008 in Chicago.

3. What is Wave 2 in Chicago all about?

Wave 2 in Chicago is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and give attendees an opportunity to learn, network, and have fun.

4. Is there a cost to attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Wave 2 in Chicago. Please visit our website for more information and to register.

5. Can anyone attend Wave 2 in Chicago?

Yes, anyone can attend Wave 2 in Chicago. However, registration is required and space is limited, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views