• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #2,201
amy07 said:
Becky I am so going to be listening to your every word at Conference! You have got a great way of connecting with your hosts! I want to be like you!!!

Becky, what class will you be teaching?

• #2,202
twinkie10 said:
Becky, what class will you be teaching?
LOL....I think it's a special cheffer course on Hijacking Threads.....:D :D :D

I'm not teaching anything...just rooming with Amy.

And Amy - you are the one who connects great with hosts - you get them to sign!

• #2,203
Probably no calls for me this week. My lip is swollen, I have my 8 year old nephew for the week and we have VBS that I am teaching.

• #2,204
Okay, I need a kick! I am getting lazy when it comes to making my phone calls. I only made 3-4 calls yesterday, making 1 contact. (results: can't host right now, but call in the Fall).

Almost forgot, I did speak to a neighbor/friend that wants the mandoline. She is going to try to collect enough orders for a catty show.

I did get a voicemail from my host for this Saturday, wanting to postpone her show. All her potential guests will be out of town this weekend. And I am still waiting to hear back from next Monday's host. The last time we spoke, she thought she might have to postpone as well. UGH!!

On the other hand, tommorow's host already has $500 in outside orders and is expecting 16 adults and 13 children for the show. (It is a kid's cooking show.)

• #2,205
booked a June show yesterday.

had my team meeting. Only 1 of my 2 potential recruits was able to make it. And she is now not sure (her mother talked her out of it:grumpy: )
BUT I did get an email from a past host who asked me to send her some information, she thinks she is almost ready to sign:D

Oh, the roller coaster that this business can be..............................

..........................But I LOVE it:D

• #2,206
Bren706 said:
Okay, I need a kick! I am getting lazy when it comes to making my phone calls. I only made 3-4 calls yesterday, making 1 contact. (results: can't host right now, but call in the Fall).

Almost forgot, I did speak to a neighbor/friend that wants the mandoline. She is going to try to collect enough orders for a catty show.

I did get a voicemail from my host for this Saturday, wanting to postpone her show. All her potential guests will be out of town this weekend. And I am still waiting to hear back from next Monday's host. The last time we spoke, she thought she might have to postpone as well. UGH!!

On the other hand, tommorow's host already has $500 in outside orders and is expecting 16 adults and 13 children for the show. (It is a kid's cooking show.)

Wow Brenda! That is amazing! Can you share some more how you advertised for this, and how you are going to work it?

Most of the kids cookings shows I've heard of have been heavy on kids and light on adults and sales.....

• #2,207
amy07 said:
booked a June show yesterday.

had my team meeting. Only 1 of my 2 potential recruits was able to make it. And she is now not sure (her mother talked her out of it:grumpy: )
BUT I did get an email from a past host who asked me to send her some information, she thinks she is almost ready to sign:D

Oh, the roller coaster that this business can be..............................

..........................But I LOVE it:D

How DO you do this? I think we need to role-play in the room at conference!:D (seriously!)

• #2,208
Becky, I don't know. Here lately it seems I get them interested, but just can't seal the deal.
The latest one was a complete surprise to me. She was NOWHERE on my radar. Maybe God is opening a window since the other doors seem to be closing?

• #2,209
amy07 said:
Becky, I don't know. Here lately it seems I get them interested, but just can't seal the deal.
The latest one was a complete surprise to me. She was NOWHERE on my radar. Maybe God is opening a window since the other doors seem to be closing?

Story of my life:rolleyes: ....hope I'm not rubbing off on you!

• #2,210
ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Brenda! That is amazing! Can you share some more how you advertised for this, and how you are going to work it?

Most of the kids cookings shows I've heard of have been heavy on kids and light on adults and sales.....

I must say, this is only my 3rd or 4th Kid's cooking show, and my highest show ever was about $834 in sales, so this could top that.

The host is a lead from a big "Children's Show" event held at a coliseum (had lots of vendors related to children, etc.). Her show is a "Free" one.

Although, I did not mail the invitations for the host, I did send her labels for the invites, and encouraged her to use all 40. This is what was on the label:

Come Join Jane Smith for an exciting “Kids in the Kitchen cooking show! Your children will love creating their own masterpieces! YOU WILL LOVE OUR FABULOUS PRODUCTS! RELAX AND ENJOY REFRESHMENTS WHILE I COOK WITH YOUR KIDS!

Thursday, June 12th at 5:00 pm
123 Main Street- Greensboro, NC
RSVP: 123-456-7890

Unable to attend? We’ll miss you!
Place your order by June 12th at
biz/brendahaywood

The host is very shocked at the expected attendance. For the kids, we are going to make Cut 'n Seal pizza's, and then since there is such a great turnout expected, we will make the Clubhouse Chicken Squares too (using chicken made in the DCB). I might offer S'More brownie bites too. I reminded the host that even though it is dinner time, our recipes are meant only to be a sampling.

I really need to sit down today, and plan out how to work it. Like I said, I have only done 3 shows, with about 6 (preschool age) children at each, and we have done the very veggie wraps in the past.

(Any suggestions for recipe choices and how I might work this out are welcome!)

• #2,211
So the Moms are going to be in a different room?

I can see having the moms enjoy some time while the kids are cooking, and then have the kids surprise their moms with a dessert they made or something....

• #2,212
In the past, they have been in the kitchen as well, assisting their little ones.

• #2,213
I will most likely be getting my contacts from my show tonight. Now that my June is full I have been slacking on my daily calls. That is not good. I don't want to get used to NOT doing calls you know?

• #2,214
Okay did my show tonight. She was expecting 10 people and only 4 showed. :( Sales are at a whopping $139. I am hoping and praying that she collects a ton of outside orders.

I did get TWO July bookings though.:thumbup:

I really needed some high sales for the SAT, but bookings are great. I have 7 more shows this month to try to get those sales.

• #2,215
I only made 1 contact yesterday, a customer care call. Like everyone else I call, right now is too busy, she said she may host a show in the fall.

• #2,216
Well Bren if it's any consolation, at least you know you will have a great fall...

• #2,217
My Cluster Meeting for tonight just got canceled. It was going to be me, and 2 of my recruits carpooling who would be there. It's a 45 minute drive, and I was actually doing the teaching tonight - so my director told me to just set up a meeting time with my recruits.

I was totally fine with that - and so I'll have time to make some calls tonight....

• #2,218
Okay so now this is two days in a row of doing shows that aren't even qualified! I am so frustrated! What good does it do to have 8 shows on your calendar if they are not even qualifying shows!?

I DID get 2 recruit leads so it wasn't all bad. Although if one signs, the other may not. The one July booking I got was one of the leads so if she signs, it'll be her show.

• #2,219
Okay! I made some calls last night, and that resulted in 1 July booking, and 1 September booking!

I can see that my challenge, once again, is going to be August. August is the toughest month for me out of the whole year....Already, people are skipping right over it. The lady last night who booked September mulled over it, and as much as I tried to convince her August was a GREAT month for a show, she decided too many people would be on vacation, and getting ready for back to school...and that she would have a better turn out in September. I hear the same thing every year!

And I know all of the right things to say for bookings - August is just tough for me!

• #2,220
Christ Follower said:
Well Bren if it's any consolation, at least you know you will have a great fall...

Sure, if I can either get a hold of them in the fall, OR if they don't change their mind by then. (I am having a hard time reaching those that said "maybe in the summer").:rolleyes:

• #2,221
I'm been so bummed about my biz tha I have't been attempting to make contacts!:eek: :cry:
My recruit lead who came to my meeting has been avoiding me. This is the same woman that I never had to call to host coach as she was calling me before I could call her. I think I've lost some of my mojo. Maybe it is the heat?!?!

I've got this weekend off. So I think I will organize my office and re-evalutate my "why" and get back to basics if needed. I think I get so wrapped up in "wanting it all" that I forget to take the baby steps to get there. I'm impatient!:grumpy:

• #2,222
Had my "Kid's cooking show" last night. Only about 1/2 of the 16 adults and 13 children that the host told me she was expecting were there.

I ended up making "Crazy Critter Bagel sandwiches, a recipe I found on Betty Crocker.com. The kids had fun. The host had $500 in outside orders, and added another $300 at the show last night, so she is now at $800. My highest show ever is $839. Maybe, just maybe I will be looking at my first $1000 show!

No bookings, ugh! The host did mention that there were a couple people that were not able to make it that may be interested in hosting. I did get one recruit lead. One guest has been thinking of joining PC for a long time. She is a mother of 3 children, age 5 and under, and her DH is in Kuwait right now. I gave her opportunity information and invited her to our cluster meeting on Monday. I will give her a call today to talk a little more.

• #2,223
Yay Brenda! that is awesome! With $500 in outside orders, is the host interested in signing?!?!?

I hope you beat your high show! I just did last week, I need to update.

• #2,224
Nope, not interested. Although she stays at home with her 5yr old DS during the week, she works long hours as a nurse on the weekends, and her husband is a deputy sheriff.

• #2,225
Hey hey!!! We got Three contacts and Two bookings today!!! :D We're also signing up our first recruit this month too...

• #2,226
Four contacts today, including a possible July booking. :)

• #2,227
I'm still new at this but really have been repeating to myself the 321 rule. Today I was at my girls softball game and 3 moms were on the bench talking. I'm the score keeper so I went up to start talking, this is out of my comfort zone but I just started talking about Pampered Chef. Well 2 mom's couldn't stop raving about it, both are going to place orders. 1 gave it to me the same day and the other will at our next game. The 3rd mom wasn't familiar with it so I filled in. I've been keeping catelogs and order forms in my car and really working on getting the word out there. I was really proud of myself and hope I continue this, I have my first shows next weekend.

• #2,228
Humble Beginnings said:
I'm still new at this but really have been repeating to myself the 321 rule. Today I was at my girls softball game and 3 moms were on the bench talking. I'm the score keeper so I went up to start talking, this is out of my comfort zone but I just started talking about Pampered Chef. Well 2 mom's couldn't stop raving about it, both are going to place orders. 1 gave it to me the same day and the other will at our next game. The 3rd mom wasn't familiar with it so I filled in. I've been keeping catelogs and order forms in my car and really working on getting the word out there. I was really proud of myself and hope I continue this, I have my first shows next weekend.

Carol,

That is awesome! Good for you!:thumbup:

• #2,229
Okay ladies...I am back from being out of town doing my show for my aunt and cousin. Sales are at $518 so far and no bookings. I GOT A RECRUIT THOUGH! She signed up right then and there! WOO HOO!

• #2,230
Congratulations, Ellen!I don't do any intentional business stuff on Sundays, but I did have one contact yesterday at the grocery. :)

• #2,231
YEA Ellen! Great job! I bet you were flying high!

I don't do anything intentional on Sundays either - but also had a contact at the grocery store. The lady at check-out....I've been chatting with her for weeks, and building a relationship with her. (I go in every Sunday on my way to church to pick up fruit & doughnuts for church)
We often seem to talk about PC - and yesterday she first asked me how long I had been selling, and then asked if there were a lot of new products out. I told her I would love to come do a really fun show for her! And then, from the next aisle over, a past host (!) pops her head around and says "She does do a really fun show!" I didn't even know she was there. That was funny - and I didn't get a date (people behind me in line, and I was late getting to church) but she said she was interested...and I'll go back in and chat with her some more - so I consider it a solid lead!

• #2,232
amy07 said:
I'm been so bummed about my biz tha I have't been attempting to make contacts!:eek: :cry:
My recruit lead who came to my meeting has been avoiding me. This is the same woman that I never had to call to host coach as she was calling me before I could call her. I think I've lost some of my mojo. Maybe it is the heat?!?!

I've got this weekend off. So I think I will organize my office and re-evalutate my "why" and get back to basics if needed. I think I get so wrapped up in "wanting it all" that I forget to take the baby steps to get there. I'm impatient!:grumpy:

Amy, I can definitely relate about being bummed. I originally had 13 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows (I was just recently added) on the calendar for June. I have had 3 cooking shows and 1 catty show cancel/postpone on me. On top of that, I have not been able to reach 3 other hosts to coach them, (2 of them are for this week) so I know I am looking at even more cancellations. UGH! :yuck: :cry: :cry:

I have not been making as many calls for my 3 contacts a day as I should, largely due to the fact that when I have tried reaching those people that said "maybe over the summer" I can't reach any one of them. :cry: :cry: I am not getting any bookings at my shows, either. So, I just get discouraged, and don't want to pick up the phone.

• #2,233
ChefBeckyD said:
Carol,

That is awesome! Good for you!:thumbup:

Thank you!!

• #2,234
YAYYYY Ellen!!

• #2,235
Christ Follower said:
Okay ladies...I am back from being out of town doing my show for my aunt and cousin. Sales are at $518 so far and no bookings. I GOT A RECRUIT THOUGH! She signed up right then and there! WOO HOO!

That's so great. You were able to work your business even on vacation. Happy it worked out!

• #2,236
I had 13 contacts yesterday. Twelve were at a show. One was a former host who wants to do a July show to show off her new residence. :)

• #2,237
Yesterday's contacts included a $85 order collected for my mystery host show, a post-ponement of this Thursday's show to God knows when, and other host coaching calls.

I will have to report about today's contacts after I make them...

• #2,238
Well, between us Jen and I phoned three contacts today, but at some point we're really going to have to bite the bullet and speak to random people in the shops!

• #2,239
Okay my postponed show from this coming Thursday has moved to July 1st so I will count that as a contact.

I also collected another small order for my mystery host show.

I followed up with one of my recruit leads. She is not quite ready to sign. Finances are not up to par for her to be able to get the kit. She is still going to have me do a show for her July 14th though.

July is looking pretty good so far but I have ZERO on the books for August.

• #2,240
Rare show last night where she was expecting 6-8, and had 10! I am really struggling for sales though. Average order at shows this month has been around $20. I'm selling a ton of mix n chops and sprinkles! It's going to be almost impossible to make $3000 this month for sellathon. I'm having a hard time getting my shows to hit $300!:eek:

I did get 2 bookings from the show last night - but once again, everyone is skipping over August. I have 2 bookings for August, but both of those are reschedules from June. September is beginning to fill up though.:rolleyes:

No recruit leads with these contacts though. 2 of the people there were past hosts, and the host sorta poo-poo'd me when I tried to talk to her about the opportunity - saying she already knew about it because Deb and Steph had told her I'd talk to her about it.....:eek:

• #2,241
I have slacked off a little lately, and have not been making my calls. I think it is because I get so many answering machines, and start giving up.

I did make a contact at the grocery store yesterday. She was not interested in hosting a show, but does love PC. I did get her e-mail so that I can add her to my newsletter list.

Made a couple more contacts via the phone. One was a lead from a booth in April, and resulted in a "no thanks", and the other contact was too busy and in the process of selling her home. She did give me permission to follow up in the fall.

How is everyone else doing with 3-2-1? We have a lot of missing people on this thread! Come on, check in with us, and hold yourself accountable. Get back on that phone!

• #2,242
I have been a slacker as well. I am determined to make a few calls today. I will just apologize for the noise in the background ahead of time.

• #2,243
krzymomof4 said:
I have been a slacker as well. I am determined to make a few calls today. I will just apologize for the noise in the background ahead of time.

I am slacking too. I made one contact while I was camping. Now I need to get back in my groove.

• #2,244
By the time it was my "call time" last night, I was sick as a dog. Made no calls. Still don't feel great, but I'm hoping to get some calls in this evening.

• #2,245
Becky I know how it is with the August thing. At least you have 2. I have a good amount for July so I am hoping to get my August filled from that. I have nothing past July though. I better get on that phone!

• #2,246
Got my calls done. Three contacts, with a firmed-up July show.

• #2,247
Wow, nobody's accountable tonight?Three live contacts today. Really live. One was the banker who helped me close the savings account where we stashed the insurance check from the tree hitting the house. (The roofers start on Monday, and we want to be able to access the money quickly in order to pay them. Contractors like getting paid. Go figure.) The banker's considering hosting a show. :)One was a MAC clerk who said her neighbor used to sell PC and always had the best recipes. I assured her there were great recipes on my website. She said she'd check it out.Third was a clerk at Godiva. He said his wife loved PC when she used to cook. I told him that I always say PC has something for everyone who eats. Turns out she has a physical condition that makes her really hate to eat. Um, even I had no witty comeback for that one.I also did a bit of host coaching. Firmed up a few closing dates and another show date. Had someone guess I was 10 years younger than I actually am. It was a really good day.

Last edited:
  • #2,248
raebates said:
Wow, nobody's accountable tonight?

Three live contacts today. Really live. One was the banker who helped me close the savings account where we stashed the insurance check from the tree hitting the house. (The roofers start on Monday, and we want to be able to access the money quickly in order to pay them. Contractors like getting paid. Go figure.) The banker's considering hosting a show. :)

One was a MAC clerk who said her neighbor used to sell PC and always had the best recipes. I assured her there were great recipes on my website. She said she'd check it out.

Third was a clerk at Godiva. He said his wife loved PC when she used to cook. I told him that I always say PC has something for everyone who eats. Turns out she has a physical condition that makes her really hate to eat. Um, even I had no witty comeback for that one.

ARGGHHHH!! I'm going crazy trying to close out all of my shows, and my Mystery Host Show before I leave for vacation....so much to do!

I did just close a show that I thought had no bookings, but the host then pointed out to me that one of the outside orders had checked that she was interested in booking a show (totally missed that!) so just booked a July show with her....and then the host rebooked for the Fall (wants to wait until we know the host bonus for Sept & Oct to finalize the date.) So, ended up with 2 bookings.:thumbup:

• #2,249
I didn't make any new contacts today. Just host coaching.

My show for tomorrow has AT LEAST 10 confirmed guests so that is good.

• #2,250
Several calls this evening... not many pick-ups!

One booking for Sept.
One is checking with the gals she works with for a catalog show
One said to call back in the Fall.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711