• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #2,251
Well, let's see, although it is off the 3-2-1 topic, silly me put frozen chicken cordon bleu onto my medium round stone, and put it in the oven. Needless to say, when I took it out of the oven, it was split into 2 pieces!

Drove 45 minutes to my show, or should I say no-show! I arrived and her roommate was outside and said she was not home. The roommate told me that she just went to pick her up, but was not at the place she was supposed to be, and she was told the host went on a job interview. The roommate mentioned that the host told friends that the show was cancelled. The roommate said that when the host got home, she would dial my number on her cell and hand the phone to the host to appologize to me. (The host's cell phone has been turned off, or ran out of minutes or something. I have had a hard time reaching her). So I am 10 minutes from home, and the host calls. It sounds like it may have been a genuine misunderstanding, and the host was running later than she expected. But still, when she called me at 7:15 (with a show time of 7pm) it did not sound like she had guests there waiting for me. We talked about her collecting orders for a catty show, and MAYBE scheduling a July cooking show.

On my way home (5 minutes from my house) I stopped at the convenience store, and made a contact with the clerk. She said that her mom would probably be the one to be interested in hosting PC, so she filled out her contact info on a DPDS. I called her mom when I got home, and although she can't host right now, she would like to see a catty. I will send it, and follow up in the fall.

About 30 minutes after being home, My host/potential recruit for next Saturday calls to cancel/postpone her show. Her friend is already scheduled to have a show on June 19th, and she does not want to have hers conflict, since there are people in the same circle of friends. She asked that I call her back in two weeks to possibly reschedule.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good day today!!! Well, I did get a call from the host that was to be for this past Saturday. She did put another date on the calendar for July 12th! So, out of 13 cooking shows I had scheduled for June, I think I am down to about 6!!!

• #2,252
Oh Brenda....(((((HUGS!)))))

That sucks. I am so sorry to hear you had a rotten day. I've had a bunch of cancellations/postponments this month too. I was all excited thinking I had a chance at that $6K month and show by show I've watched that goal dwindle away. July will be a new month for both of us right?

• #2,253
Yes, a new month! I have 6-7 shows scheduled for then (some of them were June shows that postponed until July). Geez, maybe I will get to hold 3-4 of them if I am lucky!:yuck: :rolleyes:

I was really looking forward to hitting the $3k mark for June. (If I had a higher sales average, it may have been the $6k mark). At least I know I will have the $1500 mark.

• #2,254
Bren706 said:
Yes, a new month! I have 6-7 shows scheduled for then (some of them were June shows that postponed until July). Geez, maybe I will get to hold 3-4 of them if I am lucky!:yuck: :rolleyes:

I was really looking forward to hitting the $3k mark for June. (If I had a higher sales average, it may have been the $6k mark). At least I know I will have the $1500 mark.

Brenda - our Junes sound very similar!

I had 11 shows booked - 5 actually held...and yes - I mail out the invites! 2 postponed to July, and 2 to August...one MIA, and one hasn't set a new date yet....

I thought for sure I'd have $6000 - and I'm doing the Mystery Host Show to try hit $3000.

I also have 7 shows in July right now.....and going to host coach like crazy for all of them to hit that $500 mark!

• #2,255
Well still slacking on my end, no accountability here.
I did get an order yesterday for $130, I'll take that.Then the day before I was buying a flat iron before camping & conference and the lady noticed my whisk. I gave her a mini and she filled out a drawing slip so I can mail her a big catalog. She might host, she is new to the area. I did good, but I need to organize my purse better.

• #2,256
Three contacts today--all at my temp assignment. Two of them answered no to the question, "Do have a consultant who's currently meeting your needs?" One is a real possibility for future sales.

• #2,257
Okay I didn't think it could happen a thrid time this month but it did. Tonight was my show. There were supposed to be at least 10 guests. Only 4 showed up and only 3 ordered. Sales are at $120 with NO bookings and NO recruit leads! I am soooo bummed.

• #2,258
Christ Follower said:
Okay I didn't think it could happen a thrid time this month but it did. Tonight was my show. There were supposed to be at least 10 guests. Only 4 showed up and only 3 ordered. Sales are at $120 with NO bookings and NO recruit leads! I am soooo bummed.
Ellen - that has been my whole month!

• #2,259
Managed to get a couple of contacts in today.

The first one was at Michael's craft store, but it turns out she was invited to a PC show within the next few days. She mentioned that it was out of town, and wasn't sure if she'd be able to make it. I did give her a mini-catty and let her know I was local if she did not make it to the show.

Made a few calls; one person said no thanks, and the other gave me the okay to follow up in the late Fall season.

I did make a call to a host that was supposed to have a show today (and cancelled on me earlier in the week). She asked that I call this morning to confirm the reschedule date. She is back on the calendar (for a third time) for July 25th.

• #2,260
Christ Follower said:

That has been 1/2 of my month too!:yuck:

• #2,261
No contacts yesterday, I was having fun w/ the family at an amusement park.

• #2,262
I don't usually do the contacts thing on Sunday. However, I had a catalog host in another town who needed to close today. I made two contacts while wandering around the town. Plus, she booked from herself for September (show on the calendar, not "sometime in September), since she's in the middle of moving. She said she knows there will be a big crowd, since she had lots of friends and they're really nosy. LOL!

• #2,263
I don't foresee me making phone calls this week. I do have 3 shows and hope to get my contacts that way. I am trying to get my mystery host participants to fork over their orders. I want to try to get everything submitted by Wed. but I am only at $559. Everyone seems to be flaking out on me! Looks like I will be making contacts afterall trying to get people to place orders...sigh...

• #2,264
I had a show yesterday with about 8-9 in attendance, and 3 outside orders. Sales are currently at $226. I have 1 potential booking for July. (She wants to look at her schedule). This same person also replied with "I am just too busy, I don't think I could fit it in" when I asked her about the opportunity. I gave her some info, and will talk to her more during her host coaching!

On the way home from the show, I stopped at the convenience store nearby, (to make a small purchase to have change forthe babysitter). The male clerk noticed I had a deposit bag, so I told him it was for my Pampered Chef business, which led into the conversation. I pulled out a Fall 07 mini catty and his eyes lit with excitement. Oh boy, my girl is gonna love this! was his reply! So of course, I got his contact info, and will send him a full size catty and follow up.

Then, his co-worker picked up the mini-catty and was intrigued, so I got her info as well!

• #2,265
I had 4 contacts today resulting in 3 orders! I love my job. :)

• #2,266
Dialed about 6-8 numbers, only contacting 1 person, who said call back later, and another that is going to check her schedule.

• #2,267
I collected 3 orders yesterday to go towards my mystery host show. A ton of my participants are flaking on my this time around and I have collected most of the orders myself! It's only are $678 so I need a miracle in order to submit it by tomorrow!

• #2,268
Okay so my show tonight was just okay. Sales are at $355. I did get a June Catalog show booked. That was a total surprise. She said she would "try" to get some orders so we shall see. I told her they HAD to be turned in by Monday.

Other than that...no bookings or recruit leads. I have a decent July set up, but NOTHING for August so far.

• #2,269
I had only 2 contacts yesterday. Didn't really concentrate on that, but did my newsletter. Hitting things hard today.

• #2,270
3 contacts yesterday, nothing to report.
Trying to do my newsletter/website today and make a few calls.

• #2,271
I did reach a couple of customer care contacts, with no real results to report. I did get an additional e-mail address.

• #2,272
I have been slacking on contacts lately, I had collected some orders and had a host special, so I gave it away to the first person who responded.Well it was a tastefully simple lady that I had met at a fundraiser at the beginning of the month. She was so excited to receive the email, that she booked a show for Oct (I know far away, but she is pretty booked, I need to say the same). So that was a good contact, and a few adjustment contacts.

• #2,273
Okay my contacts came from a show tonight. About 12-15 in attendance and NOT ONE SINGLE BOOKING! I am so frustrated by the lack of bookings lately. I have NOTHING on my calendar for August.

Sales are just under $500. I must get some bookings for August in the next couple of days.

My other "contact" today was my host for tomorrow postponing till next month. Nice.

• #2,274
Three contacts on Thursday, but no discernible results.

• #2,275
Had a show yesterday. She was expecting 8, but only 5 showed. Sales are only at $103! One guest took the catty home with her, she is debating on whether to get the Ultimate Mandoline or the Deep Covered Baker. Of course, I mentioned she should host a show so that she can get one of them for free. She was thinking about it. Other than that, there are no bookings to report, and the host is not interested in the opportunity.

• #2,276
Two contacts on Friday, but no real results.Four contacts today, resulting in another scheduled July show. Woo hooo!

• #2,277
No contacts for me today. (hanging my head in shame)

I spent the morning cleaning house, and then the afternoon with 10 preschoolers for my DH bday party. Now I am preparing for my show tomorrow (and for a baby shower in the morning.)

• #2,278
Gave out a catty after the Tastefully Simple party I went to was over (she asked me). Other than that, we went to the beach and I made no other contacts.

Will see if I have time tomorrow. Sunday is usually my no contacts day.

• #2,279
Made 2 contact with tonights phone calls. No noteworthy results.

• #2,280
Tonight was all about host coaching and closing a couple of shows. I have a show tomorrow and am PRAYING for some August bookings. I still have NOTHING on my calendar for August.

• #2,281
Had 4 contacts yesterday. No real results. On the other hand, I was able to close two shows. They weren't big, but they put me over the $1,500 mark. I had a couple of cancellations this month and was a bit worried about hitting that mark.

• #2,282
Where is everyone???

Okay so I got my contacts from my show last night. Once again...NOT ONE SINGLE BOOKING! I am getting extreemly frustrated by this. I still have NOTHING for August yet. I have gotten more "no's" than I care to list. Tonight will be host coaching and call making (hopefully).

Good luck to everyone else. Get on that phone!

• #2,283
WOW! It has been a whole week since anyone has posted and I was the last one. Where the heck are you ladies!?!?

• #2,284
AS for me, I had a show last night. Only a tenative booking for October. The only August show I have is from someone that had postponed from this month. The cool thing about the show last night was that a lady there decided she wanted cookware. She didn't want to collect orders but wanted to get some benefits for spending that much. So just to help the host out, she ordered $150 in products to add to the host's show. Then she spent $500 as a 'guest' at her own show so she could get the rest of the cookware she wanted for 1/2 off and free.

So when I left the hosts house, I had a $500 show and a $700 show. WOO HOO! I love my job!

• #2,285
Wow! That is great Ellen. Good for you.

I have been wondering if anyone else was going to post. I really need to start making more calls each day. I have found myself only dialing 5-6 numbers and not reaching anyone. I also want to have my phone list ready to go at the start of each day, so that I can make calls through out the day, and not just between 7-8pm.

My calls for yesterday resulted in booking a show for July 21st, and to follow up with another person in the late fall. My host that was scheduled for Saturday is postponing until September. Another host that was scheduled for July 18th postponed until August 1st. UUGGHH! My July has fallen apart. I am down from about 6 shows to maybe 3.

• #2,286
Not much on my end, we just recently got back from camping. Well to put it nicely I have been slacking.

• #2,287
Wow Bren...good deal with the July 21st show!

• #2,288
Okay did my show tonight. There were 4 whole guests there. Sales are only at $118. I did get an August booking though! YAY...that makes 2 total! ha ha ha

I also gave out some biz information to another girl that seemed a tad bit interested. We will see if anything comes of it.

• #2,289
Made only a few calls yesterday, with 1 contact, but no bookings. I have a show tonight, but it sounds like only the host's family will be in attendance, and they are all past hosts (from recent months, too).

• #2,290
I have a show tonight so that's where I plan on making my contacts today. She has 10 confirmed guests so I hope it will be a good one!

• #2,291
Okay...so my show last night went well. Sales are at $689. I got a booking for September (my first September booking) and another invited guest that couldn't come wants to book in August! Hopefully that will happen b/c I still have ONLY 2 August shows booked.

I am supposed to have another show on Monday. I don't know what I was thinking since I am leaving for conference early Wednesday. The show may not happen. She doesn't have any rsvp's yet.

• #2,292
I've made 8 calls tonight. I've spoken to 3 people and left 7 messages and am calling one person back in 20 minutes. Not much happened but at least I'm back on the phones. Conference always pumps me up.

• #2,293
show today. Low sales, but host will probably be signing this week! NC is soooo what I needed.
Also spoke with 1 other recruit lead who is coming to my meeting Tuesday and got an email from another asking if I could come to her house to talk. Hopeful.

Jae is what nice meeting you and I enjoyed talking with you at breakfast.

Becky,you and your Director are awesome!

I'm totally exhausted. But still need to organize my notes. Hoping to post my "celebrity" picture. gotta figure it out - i'm so dumb about these things!

• #2,294
amy07 said:
show today. Low sales, but host will probably be signing this week! NC is soooo what I needed.
Also spoke with 1 other recruit lead who is coming to my meeting Tuesday and got an email from another asking if I could come to her house to talk. Hopeful.

I'm totally exhausted. But still need to organize my notes. Hoping to post my "celebrity" picture. gotta figure it out - i'm so dumb about these things!
It's so fun to actually know who you are after all this time. You are so consistant on this thread. I should have chatted with you about recruiting.

• #2,295
amy07 said:

AMY!!!!! You absolutely MUST post your story! Even if you can't post the picture - you have to post the story!!!!

• #2,296
Whoo hoo! I just made my first two calls of the day and one wanted to do a catalog show. Other one didn't answer the phone. I'll be sending out the catalogs today. Didn't check off any "no's", but that's okay with me.

• #2,297
I'm thinking it might be time to start a NEW 3-2-1 Thread for the new year and new commitments - what do you all think?

• #2,298
Sounds like a good plan, Becky.

• #2,299
JAE said:
Sounds like a good plan, Becky.

Okay - I am going to create a new thread right now!

• #2,300
ChefBeckyD said:
I'm thinking it might be time to start a NEW 3-2-1 Thread for the new year and new commitments - what do you all think?

Becky,
Since I started theis thread a year ago and have not stuck with it like you have you have my full pemission and blessing starting a new thread. I can even lock this one to make sure the new one is used.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711