• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #2,001
I'm still not at 3 contacts a day but I've been doing way better this week with at least one or two (gotta love inspiration from Regional!).
And a friend that I have been bugging to have a show ( I don't normally bug, but she's my friend so she gets special treatment:p ) she emailed me on her own today with a date, in June! YAY!! June is sell-a-thon, right?
:)

• #2,002
Okay I am slacking again. Kick my butt!

• #2,003
butt kicked, Amanda :D
It is Saturday, so maybe it's ok to give yourself a break

• #2,004
Thanks Jolene, you are closer than a lot of other cheffers to me to give a kick in the butt.I am sure I will get to meet you at conference since you are in Barb's line.

• #2,005
Are you in Barb's line too?
I cannot wait for Conference!

• #2,006
Yes I am in her third line, but we will definitely meet at her dinner. Barb also does a Pizza party type of thing for people to drop in for right before conference starts.

• #2,007
Had a booth yesterday at a bazaar. Traffic was VERY slow. I ended up with only 5 leads from the "Free Cooking Show" drawing, and 3 others for customer service related issues (replacement parts). Had about $50-60 in sales. The person in charge of organizing the bazaar took information on Fundrasing for the Youth Basketball team. I am hoping to hear back this week whether or not there is any interest on that.

• #2,008
Calls made. Collected another order. :)

• #2,009
No PC for me today...well, maybe just one call. I have to call a lady at church who was trying to catch me today but we missed between services. Otherwise, I try to respect Sunday as a church/family day. We're all working together out in the yard. ...just came in for a drink and about 5 minutes of R&R.

• #2,010
connected with my FR chairperson, she's collecting some orders. Need help with that area. It's in the FR forum, new community organization. If you have time, take a peek. I'm open to any/all suggestions!
thinking of calling a recruit lead, but honestly I'm in a cranky mood, so I think better wait until tomorrow.

• #2,011
Nothing today. Yesterday I did get a $15 outlet order. I have to make time to do my calls!

• #2,012
Seems like I only post in here when I am lighting a fire under myself!

Did a LOT of PC bizness today ... but still wondering if it is enough:

* Called contacts from a bridal show earlier in the week ... only was able to connect with 2 live people. (Left messages for the rest.) Out of those two ... one said she would call me back (I called her cel during a party!) and another was the mother of the woman I called who, as it turns out, is no longer "the bride!" (When I said I was so sorry they broke up, mom just said, "She isn't!") I suggested she call me back so she can build her kitchen on her own!

* Sent out 24 e-mails to people on the "cold calling" list. (The list of people who signed up for the bridal show but who did not register at the booth.)

* Called 2 customers from that big show over there.
<-----------

Of those 2 ... one wanted to see a catalog the next time it is new ... and the other was the host of a show booked at that party. We moved her show up to June 1, and discussed the possibility of a Power Cooking show.

Oh, and also touched base with some customers at the Relay for Life!

So ... did I make 4 contacts ... or more than 30?

Either way ... it doesn't feel like enough! I have a meeting after work tomorrow so no calls then ... This is my last week working 40 hours at my "real job" and I have a lot of blank spaces on my calendar!

If the resume I'm sending this week doesn't hit paydirt ... I am seriously considering substitute teaching, but that will only last a month or so! And that's assuming I can even get on the list without a certificate, especially at this juncture!

• #2,013
took alot of calls to get 3 live contacts, but I did it! Last call of the evening resulted in a June booking! yee-haa!!!:sing: :sing: :sing:
now if I could get some new recruits! Been working on those calls too, but nothing is panning out yet. Although my Saturday host said she would think about it and see if any of her guests would be interested too. She's a former consultant (when they were stationed overseas) so I'm hoping it will be fun and exciting for her again this weekend and she'll get the bug again!:D

• #2,014
Yahoo, Amy! I hope she gets that bug!

My calls today were:

~Left messages for 6 people

~ 3 contacts told me they would call me back or for me to call them back (they did not have time to talk, and 1 wanted to check her schedule).

~I will be sending another contact the catalog and Host Specials flyer, and then following up

~Booked 1 June cooking show and 1 June catty show.:thumbup: :sing: :sing: (That makes 8 or 9 cooking, and 1 catty show for June)

~Talked to a recruit lead that has a show booked for June, but I wanted to inform her about the current recruiting promo. She would prefer to wait to see how her show goes.

~One contact that was not interested.

~Confirmed a show for June 7th.

• #2,015
Got my four in. Gave me a chance to address some customer service issues (returns, questions, etc.)

• #2,016
tried the calls tonight but nothing to report*****sigh***

• #2,017
Made a bunch of CC calls tonight.

Got 6 answering machines, one wanting to be on my email list, one NOT wanting to be on my email list, one very appreciative that I called but is moving, and some host coaching.

I did get a date set for May 24th (but that contact was counted the other day). And also pinned down a date for my cousins show for June 14th (again, that contact was from the other day).

So I only have 3 May and 3 June so far. I NEED MORE!

• #2,018
Posting my goal here to keep myself accountable. I have a busy week and DD turns 7 Friday so my goal is:Out of a list of 13 potential June/July shows, have 8 booked by Friday, May 16th.

• #2,019
That's a great goal Janet! You can do it!

• #2,020
Christ Follower said:
That's a great goal Janet! You can do it!

Thanks - my ED (and director) is doing a coaching call with me next Wednesday night to make sure I got it done. She keeps saying she'd love for me to do more and promote, but knows it just isn't in my balance/schedule yet. Someday...

Oh Becky - PMing you...

• #2,021
no contacts yesterday (hanging my head in shame). Oh! Wait a minute. I did book a show for May 22nd. A lead that I called the day before returned my call. My goal is to get 3 more contacts today.

• #2,022
Today I got an order for the pink scoop and then at the grocery store asked a group of ladies there about HWC orders. One of them wants all 3 items and the other two said no thanks.

So not great but at least it's something.

I have a show tomorrow that I am PRAYING to get bookings from and the host just told me that she only has 4 confirmed guests but a ton of outside orders.

• #2,023
Sigh...working on bookings, only had a few minutes tonight, but here are my results:1 e-mail sent (host preferred communication) - trying to set June date
1 call - left message
1 call - not ready for show - permission to call back beginning of June to check again for future
1 e-mail sent (once again busy person - wants show around June so trying to get date)
1 catalog show booked for July
1 potential July show is not a show yet but a recruit lead due to life changes for the person...
Called 2 more past hosts to see if they want to do a June show...had to leave messages.So, I still have a lot of follow-up to do....and of 8 attempts only talked to 2 live people today...But, I need to take care of my family so I'm done for the night.

• #2,024
I had 4 contacts today:

~Had a lead from a booth in mid-April call about her order for 3 HWC products. Asked her about booking. She said to call her back mid-July.

~One contact had no interest.

~Two other contacts gave me their e-mail addresses. One of them said they may host a show in the fall. (she is currently working on home renovations)

• #2,025
the only contact I had yesterday was with another mom at DD's gymnastics practice. I'm planting seeds for a show/recruiting.
bad news? I slipped off the curb last night and hurt my foot/ankle. not sure what the problem is, no swelling but it is extremely painful. Not to apply pressure, but when my foot flexes when I walk it shoots an incredible amount of pain up my leg.:cry: :yuck:
good news? my HO lead from last week finally contacted me back and wants to meet!:D :sing:

• #2,026
I took truffle brownie cups to my dd's school yesterday (teacher appreciation). Everyone loved them! 30 contacts! Have several orders for the pink products. Added 14 to my email list :p and will follow up with them all for possible summer shows! And several recruit leads :D (Teachers don't have that summer income) I will be contacting those over the next two weeks! Whoo hoo!:sing:

• #2,027
trying to secure an event for next weekend, possible fundraiser. host coaching too.

• #2,028
Had a show tonight. Only 4 guests, but with outside orders the sales are just over $400 and we're closing tomorrow.

1 booking for July 31st. (Bummed it's not sooner)

1 possible June booking from a girl that could not attend. I have her number and will call her tomorrow.

No recruit leads though.

• #2,029
Hey Becky, where are you? How is 3-2-1 going for you. Haven't heard from ya here in a few weeks.

How is everyone else that has gone missing on the thread?

I only got 1 contact in yesterday, with no results. Left messages on 8 other machines. (then my children hunted me down, and started getting rowdy while I was on the phone)

• #2,030
Bren706 said:
Hey Becky, where are you? How is 3-2-1 going for you. Haven't heard from ya here in a few weeks.

How is everyone else that has gone missing on the thread?

I only got 1 contact in yesterday, with no results. Left messages on 8 other machines. (then my children hunted me down, and started getting rowdy while I was on the phone)

I'm here. Just haven't posted because I've been such a slacker, :eek: :grumpy: although I have made some recruiting contacts, had one interview, and 2 more scheduled. The one interview I had was with a girl who has been an incredible host, and at shows that were booked from her's, everyone keeps telling her how good she would be at this, because she basically sells the product for me.
BUT she again said that she just thinks she would be too unreliable, because her work hours are so crazy. (She works at a Vet's office). I've talked to her about the flexibility, and I know she could use the money - her DH has just graduated from college with a teaching degree, but is subbing right now, and doesn't have a full time job yet. He works nights as a janitor. The only time they see each other is on the weekends. How would you proceed?

I have only 4 shows in May, and 3 of them are done now. I had one cancel, so I bit the bullet and sent out invites a couple days ago for my own show - A Power Cooking Clinic. I decided against a HWC show, because I have had I ZERO interest in it at my shows. I honestly don't know how other people are filling May. I know we aren't supposed to book with the host bonus, but when people are trying to decide which month, the host bonus does play a factor.

I know I should have been calling to try and fill in the blanks for this month - but life has been very busy here. We have a major addition/renovation going on at our house, and it has been very busy with my job at church.....and all of a sudden, I have developed a phone phobia again!

I was really relying on my shows for bookings, but I haven't had a booking in my past 4 shows! I can't remember the last time I didn't get bookings, and it's sorta freaking me out. I may have a booking from my show last night, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get her to commit to a date - she insists on checking with her friends first. Um, part of her friends were at the show, and they said they'd come - what more does she want?

So - I would say I need a good kick in the seat, but I'm not sure that in the next couple of weeks, even a kick would help motivate me. I am working really hard already at host coaching my June Shows - those are the calls I've been making, and I've also sent out some postcards.
Oh - and I got a response back from one of my past hosts who I invited to the Power Cooking Clinic - she can't come, but has a friend who wants to have a show, so she asked if it was okay to forward the invite to her.:thumbup:

That's it for me - Keep up the good work - and I promise I will get remotivated here soon and be able to post more successes!

• #2,031
ChefBeckyD said:
I'm here. Just haven't posted because I've been such a slacker, :eek: :grumpy: although I have made some recruiting contacts, had one interview, and 2 more scheduled. The one interview I had was with a girl who has been an incredible host, and at shows that were booked from her's, everyone keeps telling her how good she would be at this, because she basically sells the product for me.
BUT she again said that she just thinks she would be too unreliable, because her work hours are so crazy. (She works at a Vet's office). I've talked to her about the flexibility, and I know she could use the money - her DH has just graduated from college with a teaching degree, but is subbing right now, and doesn't have a full time job yet. He works nights as a janitor. The only time they see each other is on the weekends. How would you proceed?

I have only 4 shows in May, and 3 of them are done now. I had one cancel, so I bit the bullet and sent out invites a couple days ago for my own show - A Power Cooking Clinic. I decided against a HWC show, because I have had I ZERO interest in it at my shows. I honestly don't know how other people are filling May. I know we aren't supposed to book with the host bonus, but when people are trying to decide which month, the host bonus does play a factor.

I know I should have been calling to try and fill in the blanks for this month - but life has been very busy here. We have a major addition/renovation going on at our house, and it has been very busy with my job at church.....and all of a sudden, I have developed a phone phobia again!

I was really relying on my shows for bookings, but I haven't had a booking in my past 4 shows! I can't remember the last time I didn't get bookings, and it's sorta freaking me out. I may have a booking from my show last night, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get her to commit to a date - she insists on checking with her friends first. Um, part of her friends were at the show, and they said they'd come - what more does she want?

So - I would say I need a good kick in the seat, but I'm not sure that in the next couple of weeks, even a kick would help motivate me. I am working really hard already at host coaching my June Shows - those are the calls I've been making, and I've also sent out some postcards.
Oh - and I got a response back from one of my past hosts who I invited to the Power Cooking Clinic - she can't come, but has a friend who wants to have a show, so she asked if it was okay to forward the invite to her.:thumbup:

That's it for me - Keep up the good work - and I promise I will get remotivated here soon and be able to post more successes!

Becky - don't feel bad! May is HORRIBLE for me last year and this year. Last year I had $56 in sales (1 order), this year I have $150 in sales (2 orders)...YIKES!

Around here, everyone does relay for life and no HWC shows though. I've been calling so many people to firm up dates for June/July. Seems like in one area there were a ton of shows lately (not mine) so the crowd is burnt out...or so the host thinks...

I used to get 2-3 bookings per show. I haven't changed a thing and now it is 0. ??? I only seem to get bookings from people who approach me WANTING A SHOW. I hope my fair on 5/31 turns things around.

In the meantime, I've been calling past hosts to rebook. Most want fall not summer. :( But at least I'm connecting planting the seed. Also, no one that said no for June and July said don't call me again. I asked each one if I could check back in - in 1 month to see where they stand. All said, yes. So that is positive.

Becky, pick up that phone - call - get the lead out.

I WANT TO SEE YOU WALK AT CONFERENCE!!!! ...and that won't happen without your calendar filled!

You need to pay for that housework. :)

• #2,032
P.S. It's our JOB to ask!

• #2,033
please don't take this the wrong way Becky, but it is reassruing to me that you are in a little bookings slump. I've been going thru one too. It seems I haven't been able to even give a show away lately. Literally. I offered a FREE show to a potential host (her last show was over $1k), and she turned me down. Hopefully I'm coming out on the other side. But to be honest I do not have 1 Saturday open to do shows in July, and only 1 in June because of family events. I'm pushing for Thursdays as the new Friday but so far no bites.
I do think the economy is a big fear in our area. And honestly I don't know that people in my area are really feeling the pinch as much as they talk it up due to the media coverage. Of course we all are seeing our budgets stretched for gas prices and groceries, but it seems the restaurants in our area are still doing a good business.:confused:

• #2,034
I am getting the booking slump thing too. I had double the summer bookings last year. May is just really really really slow for me. No one cares about the pink stuff here. (And I talk it up too).

I am making up a list of people to call for Monday's booking blitz so hopefully that will get me some results.

I am getting that phone phobia back again as well. Hopefully Monday will "break me" of it.

Good luck girls! Keep making those contacts!

• #2,035
Made my contacts yesterday. No results to show.

• #2,036
So, I have a host from April 28th who hasn't closed her show yet - and I haven't been able to get a hold of her. I emailed her yesterday, and just got a reply. She has been busy, hasn't had time to call me, and totally forgot about email as an option.! What? She emailed me every day before her show.:grumpy:
I can only be slightly grumpy though, because one of her outsides orders wants to book a show!:thumbup:I did get 2 contacts in today - one will be an online order, and the other was just a CC call.

• #2,037
:grumpy: had an early June show reschedule for August today.
but I did book an event for next weekend. Hopefully that will fill some gaps in my calendar.
my host for tomorrow is expecting 10 so that is good. she said she has been thinking about PC but it isn't right for her now. She is a former consultant and said it was too much work. maybe after an interactive show tomorrow she'll change her mind!;)

• #2,038
My day for today:

* AD called me to do some coaching, which was good. I have some concrete plans to move forward.

* Left like 6 messages and/or agreed to call the person back (realizing that the kid or husband might not deliver the message.)

* Made plans with my recruiter to set up at a flea market ... we both bought some cash and carry.

* Got in touch with three live people (not counting kids or husbands)... one to set a date for her July show ... and actually reached a cold contact from a bridal fair I did. Of course the bride is already registered, but I pointed out that the bridal registry benefits are the same as what she'd get if she hosted a show. So I agreed to call her in the fall when she will be married, settled in and looking to add to her kitchen. The third flatly told me she is not interested.

Also .. told my AD that I no longer am wishy-washy on recruiting. Now I want to get some people signed because it is my firm belief that everybody needs a back-up plan.

• #2,039
I talked to 3 new people today about PC. Think thats the first time I hit 3 since I very first began!
I just might be getting the hang of this! :)

• #2,040
Well, today has been pretty good for 3-2-1.

* A neighbor was walking her dog when I was checking my mail ... she apologized about not responding to my note about a show at my house ... which was canceled due to a blizzard! I told her that was OK, and that there will be a mega show that will also benefit cancer research. So I told her I'd leave her a flyer as soon as I get one!

* Chipped away at the customer care calls with positive results:
a) Two people told me it was OK to e-mail them ... one of them asked if I was sure since she lived in Florida! I told her that was OK because I recently had someone in Minnesota host a book show!
b) Another lady ... I told her that with her combined order ... she almost had enough between her and her daughter and friend, it was almost enough for them to have their own show! She said her sister LOVES Pampered Chef but that she lives in a town about an hour away. I said that was OK ... I'd be happy to drive there! So I am sending her a mini-catalog and info on specials. She seemed so happy to know she had a PC lady she could call on!

Headed to my job-job ... glad I'm working this weekend because it's a holiday for those who have mothers!

• #2,041
Yesterday, I only got 1 contact in, and left messages with about 8 others.

Today, I have had 1 contact so far, and it was someone calling me.......to book a show. She was looking for a Saturday date. My first available Saturday is her birthday, July 19th, so she did not want that, so now she is booked for August 2nd!

I hope to set aside some time this evening to make some calls.

• #2,042
I had one contact today - a customer who called to add to her order from a show this week. The host is thrilled, because it pushed her over the $400 mark, and she has about $80 more in orders coming in, so now she's shooting for $500.

Other than that, I was up at 6:30 this morning cooking like a mad woman for DH and his Stagehand Crew from church. He had them all over for breakfast.

I made:
Breakfast Casserole (secret recipe I got from the Cook at the Camp where I used to work summers!)
Baked Blueberry Pecan French Toast w/ homemade Blueberry Syrup
Fruit Salad w/ Apricot Nectar Dressing
Peppered Brown Sugar Bacon (from last winters SB - I think)
Cran/Apple Juice with lime slices
Orange/Pineapple Juice w/ lemon & orange slices
Coffee

Breakfast was at 9am, but they hung around chatting and drinking coffee til after 11am. Then I cleaned up, did a little (very little!:D ) housework, and went to WW Greenhouse for the afternoon! Now, I'm home - just informed DH I've done enough cooking for the day, and that he is taking us out for dinner tonight.

It's been a full day, and I'm tired!

• #2,043
Oooo Becky - go have a fun dinner out!!!!

• #2,044
janetupnorth said:
Oooo Becky - go have a fun dinner out!!!!

Did I mention it would be a LATE dinner?

DH is on the roof - has to get to a certain point before he can call it quits today!

• #2,045
ChefBeckyD said:
Did I mention it would be a LATE dinner?

DH is on the roof - has to get to a certain point before he can call it quits today!

It is STILL dinner out - just make sure he takes a shower first. ;)

• #2,046
Had 5 contacts yesterday. I don't usually do the Saturday thing, but I was out running errands and took along my call list. Got 1 June catalog show and did some good customer care.

• #2,047
I am so glad that other people are keeping up w/ their contacts.I did a street fair yesterday, not a heavy flow of people, but made lots of contacts. 1 lady took recruiting info, but wouldn't give me her info. A couple booking leads.

• #2,048
had a recruit interview yesterday, sounds promising. We booked a show for her to take the kit credit, but may turn it in as a catty sooner if she gets enough outside orders.
had one of the absolute worst shows of my PC career last night. but it is over and I'm wrapping my head around my meeting Tuesday and moving on.

• #2,049
No contacts for me this weekend. DH and I went out of town to see a bunch of concerts. Had a blast! It was a nice break.

I am now focusing on my list of leads to call for tomorrow's booking blitz. Hopefully I can come back to report more dates booked in my calendar!

• #2,050
I was kind of wondering if anyone would be making calls today! I didn't because a) I'm at work and b) I think it's rude to call people on Mother's day. Not that it means a hill of beans to me ... but for those with kids and mothers, I would hate to bother them.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711