• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #2,101
Good news! I went to bunko tonight and asked two people who had mentioned they would be interested in having shows if they would have one in June to help me with SAT. They both said yes! So I will be emailing (their preferred contact method) them to get dates set! Wahoo!!! So add those two to the 16 calls that I made earlier today!

Oh, and, also at bunko, I talked to the daughter of a recruit lead. I told her that her mom is thinking about joining and she said she could see her doing that. So I told her to talk it up to her mom. Hopefully with the support of her daughter the mom will want to sign!!

OH, and I won at bunko!!!!!!!! $60!! What a great day today was!!!!!!

• #2,102
Way to go Sarah!

• #2,103
made my contacts yesterday. I was able to reschedule a show from earlier this month that postponed to June (YAY!!!) Also picked up a random order!:love: :love:

on a side note. I cannot get over how the majority of people (adults AND children) have NO phone manners!! Well, maybe it is that they just don't have manners period. HUGE pet peeve:yuck: :yuck: vent over

• #2,104
Doh!!!cannot believe I forgot to mention I set up a recruiting interview for next tuesday morning! :sing: :sing: I'm about 90% sure she will be signing when we meet! We've been talking for almost 2 months now!
I have another host this month who is taking the kit credit :love: :love: and another one that I'm hoping will sign this month! Hoping to get back in the recruiting groove!;)

• #2,105
I haven't made any contacts for the last few days (hangs head in shame).

Congrats to everyone here that have been diligent!

• #2,106
Didn't put a lot of effort into making calls tonight. I dialed 4-5 numbers, and did contact 1 person who I spoke to a few months ago and asked me to call back in the late spring about booking. She booked my first available Saturday date, which is................August 16th.

I did hand out an old catty today at the grocery store when the clerk asked me if I was a chef (she saw my catty tote). I did not have the ambition to ask her if she would like to find out more and get her contact info (hanging head in shame). I just pointed out my contact info on the back of the catty.

I have a 1pm show tomorrow. My first daytime weekday show. I told the host if she scheduled during the day, weekday, that I would be bringing my kids because I would not have a babysitter, and she was okay with it. It will be the first time bringing them (besides to a show that I did at my neighbors, and another "Kid's Show" that I did with the playgroup that I am involved in.

There is supposed to be 12 guests at the show tomorrow. I am hoping to get at least 1 July booking from it.

• #2,107
Made one contact in person today. Positive response but nothing on the calendar for sure.

• #2,108
Only had time for 4 calls this evening. We had a bday party this afternoon so I only got calls done during bath time. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Tonight I left 2 messages, got one firm NO and talked to one who wants me to follow up next month to possibly book a July show. Oh and I heard back from one of my bunko buddies. We booked for June 13th.

• #2,109
talked with someone about a fundraiser. And then, at my DD's gymnastics last night there was a woman on her cell talking about how she needed to find a new flexible part time job, blah blah blah. I wan't trying to listen, just couldn't help it. I'm thinking perfect opp to bring up PC, BUT she NEVER got off the phone!!:cry: :cry: I mean this woman talked the ENTIRE practice and was still on the phone walking out the door!!:yuck: :yuck:
Also spoke with a few other women while closing out a fundraiser, but nothing came of it.

• #2,110
Amy, hopefully you'll see her again next time and she won't be on the phone.

I'm pretty excited that someone called me this morning and wants to do a June catalog show. She wants the UM and gets my newsletter with the host specials. Yippee! One contact down, three to go.

• #2,111
Had an afternoon show today at 1pm. It was the first time I brought my 2 kids with me (2 1/2 yr DD, and 5 yr DS) with a host I didn't know. (She wanted a daytime weekday show, and I told her I had the children). They were pretty well behaved, besides the ,"Mommy, I want this. Mommy, I want that".

Anyhow, She was expecting 12 guests. There were probably 8. It was a T.O.P.S meeting, as well, with me as the guest speaker. Only 2 placed an order there. Everyone else took catalogs home with them. I have 2 potential Fall bookings, but nothing definite. The host will probably re-book, and host one for her church friends, etc.

I will get on the phone this evening................

• #2,112
Today I got 2 more people to agree to do my Mystery Host catalog show in June (I still need 5 more).

I also got one solid NO and 6 answering machines. My show for tomorrow is up in the air b/c the woman who's house it's at has cancer and is not doing well right now.

At least I made my 3 contacts even if they weren't the most exciting things to report...

• #2,113
I did not get any further contacts in this evening. I dialed 3-4 numbers but only got machines. I am exhausted!

• #2,114
This has been a cruddy week for me. Even when I had time to make calls ... I didn't make that many and was frustrated by machines.Followed up with the three businesses I pampered ... all of them thanked me but there were no orders. All of them kept the info and catalogs I gave them, one at my insistance. Also heard from a catalog host who wanted to do a show in April, then June ... she e-mailed me and said that life is crazy and offered to return the catalogs. She's an online contact, so I said it would cost more to mail the catalogs back than to replace them ... and that she's welcome to keep them because new catalogs come out in September. I wasn't really counting on her anyway.The good news is that we have a flea market this weekend and a "flag day sidewalk sale" coming up. The first one costs me money, the second is practially free. I am hoping these will eventually pay for themselves.

• #2,115
Got another contact in to add to what I did earlier.

She is a "no" for my mystery host show, but will most likely do a July Cooking show! I don't want to get too excited untill the date is on my calendar but at least it's a good lead.

Also, I was supposed to have a show tomorrow and it just cancelled at the last minute. It will be a catty show instead. I am bummed. I was really hoping for a chance at some June bookings.

• #2,116
Ellen, that is a bummer about tomorrow's show. Oh well, I hope the July show pans out.

Well DH and DS4 left this morning to go camping (I'm missing them already!) and I am home with DS2. I have decided that I will take the weekend off of 3-2-1 just to give myself a bit of a break. There are so many things around here that I need to take care of so I will be doing that. Hopefully DS2 will be cooperative.

OOps, there goes my quiet time, DS2 just woke up!

• #2,117
Okay here are mine from today...

2 more people said they would do my mystery host catty show. That makes 7 down with 3 more to go!

I also gave out a catty at the bank and told them I would be in on Tuesday or Wednesday to see if they had any orders...it will be for my HWC fundraiser that is currently at $99.

Then at the grocery store there was more "talk" about how they "should" have a party. I am going to take in a specials flyer and see if I can't pin one of them down for a date.

So I may take this weekend off as well...don't feel bad Sarah! Sometimes we all just need a break to do other things.

• #2,118
Congrats on graduating, Jolene!

9 years, nothing! I've made about 12 credits in 7 years. You go!

:)

• #2,119
Three contacts Wednesday.No contacts Thursday--I was hanging out with my baby boy. :)Three contacts Friday.Making calls later today.

• #2,120
Had a show yesterday (wasn't sure if it was going to happen, since I had not talked to her in a couple of weeks, except for 1 e-mail, and leaving unanswered voicemails. She called at 1pm yesterday, for her 7pm show, saying yes it is on, and what do I need to pick up). Besides her 3 sisters, (of which 1 was a past host (which this booking came from), and 2 are upcoming hosts) and her mother, there was only 1 other guest who was a new contact. Sales at the show are about $130, and she forgot to bring the $160 in outside orders home from work. Of course, there were no new bookings, and if the host was not a single mother of two children who worked full time, she might have considered the opportunity.

• #2,121
The only contact I had today was a NO to my mystery host show. I still need 3 more yes's so hopefully they come soon!

• #2,122
I wound up with no contacts for Saturday, I don't make Sunday calls, and I won't be making calls today because of the holiday. I'll be back at the phone on Tuesday, though.

• #2,123
Today is the first day I've tried this 3-2-1 mullarky, and I've phoned four people, got three answerphones and an outright no. It's hard work, isn't it?

• #2,124
pamperedthorpe said:
Today is the first day I've tried this 3-2-1 mullarky, and I've phoned four people, got three answerphones and an outright no. It's hard work, isn't it?

It's work! But it pays off....be consistent, and you will see the results!

• #2,125
I am going to do my 3 today if it kills me!!!

• #2,126
Today has been CRAZY! My 3 will have to come at my show tonight. I will keep you posted. Say a prayer for me to get June bookings!

• #2,127
I made 5 calls...mostly for my mystery host show for June....got 4 no's and 1 yes!! Now I only need 3 more to make it a go!!

• #2,128
When I could fit calls in today, I have been making reminder calls for my Power Cooking Clinic tomorrow.

I have 12 for sure yeses
2 maybes
3 outside orders totaling $145 (yea!)
and left a bunch of messages.

Now, I have to get ready for my guests!

• #2,129
Did some host coaching.
Made my calls--4 contacts, 1 customer helped.

• #2,130
Made a few calls tonight.

~Left messages on 5 or so machines
~Got a couple "No thanks" with one e-mail address received
~Got permission to follow up with a couple contacts in the Fall for possible shows
~Talked to a referral lead I have been working with. She has never been to a Pampered Chef show before. Is interested in finding out more (and possibly the opportunity), but her husband is the only income source right now, and they can't afford it, etc. I told her I would love to get together and give her a little more info on the income opportunity. If I don't hear back from her, I have permission to keep in touch.
~Made a coaching call for this Sunday's show, only to have her postpone (for the 3rd or 4th time) Her show is now scheduled for the last Sunday in July.

• #2,131
Yeah I did my 3 contacts today!!:D2 cc calls
1 host coaching call
1 called me w/ an order from taking her collas. bowl to a bbq this weekend.I need a full summer. Here I go!:D

• #2,132
calls made. no new bookings.
recruit interview postponed AGAIN.*****sigh***

• #2,133
Did my show tonight and got my contacts there.

Sales are only around $240 so far with more coming in but I got 3 bookings!

2 for June and 1 for July! I was SO HAPPY about the June bookings!

• #2,134
Four contacts today:Got 1 order
Gave away 1 catalog (she plans to order before Saturday)

• #2,135
made the calls, but couldn't get anyone on the phone.

• #2,136
My calls today resulted in:

~Left messages on 2-3 machines
~Talked to 3-4 people that asked me to follow up in the fall
~1 contact said "No thanks"

Closed out a show (for a whopping $177) and spoke to the hostess about the opportunity. She doesn't think she would be cut out for it. I told her I would keep in touch with her.

• #2,137
Just finished cleaning up from my Power Cooking Clinic (had a bunch of interruptions, and had to put the little guy to bed before I could finish) - I'll post more tomorrow, I'm pretty tired right now.

But, right now (with several orders still coming in ) show is at $600, with 3 bookings - 2 for July, and 1 that I'll date tomorrow when she comes over with her order. (a neighbor who is a charter customer - she's ordered from me since my very first inaugural show - but ALWAYS said no to booking until this evening!)
Oh - and a past host who I have been working with for a year took her Agreement home to fill out! Whoooo Hoooo!

It was a great evening - I'll post more tomorrow!

Oh - and all 3 of my bookings were with people who have never hosted a show of any kind before!

• #2,138
Wow Becky that is wonderful!

• #2,139
Today was a busy day for me but I did manage to get another booking for June 27th! I am pretty excited and hoping that they all stick.

I also got a couple more "no's" for my mystery host show. I need 3 more people to do it and now I am starting to get nervous.

I also gave out a recruiting packet for a friend of mine to pass along to someone for me. Hopefully that lead pans out in the future.

• #2,140
So glad to hear you had a great turnout, Becky! I am looking forward to the day that I am ready to start hosting my own Open Houses/Clinics.

I forgot to mention that while talking to the host that I was closing out yesterday, she told me that she has a friend that is waiting on her stimulus check to place an order for.......................Cookware! (She was asking me if she could just call me with the order, well yeah!!!) I won't hold my breath for it, but I sure hope it comes through! (in June, of course)

• #2,141
ChefBeckyD said:
Just finished cleaning up from my Power Cooking Clinic (had a bunch of interruptions, and had to put the little guy to bed before I could finish) - I'll post more tomorrow, I'm pretty tired right now.

But, right now (with several orders still coming in ) show is at $600, with 3 bookings - 2 for July, and 1 that I'll date tomorrow when she comes over with her order. (a neighbor who is a charter customer - she's ordered from me since my very first inaugural show - but ALWAYS said no to booking until this evening!)
Oh - and a past host who I have been working with for a year took her Agreement home to fill out! Whoooo Hoooo!

It was a great evening - I'll post more tomorrow!

Oh - and all 3 of my bookings were with people who have never hosted a show of any kind before!

Ooooohh, I want to be you!!!
AND that new recruit will get you 4000 trip points too!!!!:love: :love:

• #2,142
amy07 said:
Ooooohh, I want to be you!!!
AND that new recruit will get you 4000 trip points too!!!!:love: :love:
Silly Girl!:p You are so successful - no reason to be me!

I'm really looking forward to rooming with you and getting to hang out at Conference!:thumbup:

• #2,143
ChefBeckyD said:
Silly Girl!:p You are so successful - no reason to be me!

I'm really looking forward to rooming with you and getting to hang out at Conference!:
thumbup:

Awww shucks, that makes me so happy!!:) DH is being a brat today and just hurt my feelings. I thinking he's going thru his male monthly cycle this week :grumpy: :rolleyes:

well, today I was working on a personal fundraiser I'm doing for an organization that I volunteer with so I made quite a few contacts for that.
Also closed some shows and did some host coaching. My host for tomorrow has decided that she wants to be the consultant for her show, so I'm going earlier than normal to do her agreement and help her use this as her kick-off. She's expecting 10-15 so she may just start out with a $1k show!!:love: :love: It would be so awesome for her. It's a stretch financially for her to afford the kit, but what a way to get rolling!

• #2,144
amy07 said:
My host for tomorrow has decided that she wants to be the consultant for her show, so I'm going earlier than normal to do her agreement and help her use this as her kick-off. She's expecting 10-15 so she may just start out with a $1k show!!:love: :love: It would be so awesome for her. It's a stretch financially for her to afford the kit, but what a way to get rolling!

How cool!!! Congrats!:thumbup:

• #2,145
I'm starting to become VERY intentional about my business!!! I was sitting at ball game last night and a lady that I had small talk with before came up and sat beside me. She somehow mentioned she needed a job... one that would allow here to be there for her children (she's a single mom). So, I decided to tell her that I was hiring! Her eyes lit up and she asked me alot of questions. I had a catalog and some information with me and I gave it to her. We had another game tonight.... I asked her if she was coming and she said she was. So, I encouraged her to take a look at the info. and jot down any questions she had and I'd answer them for her at the game tonight.

Yea!!!!! She filled out the agreement, but I didn't realize until I got home that she didn't sign it. :yuck: I'm taking some more info. to her tomorrow at her house, so I'll get it then, but I'm so excited!!!

I've been telling myself for the last two weeks... It's not over until it's June 1, so I'm just gonna keep asking!

• #2,146
twinkie10 said:
I'm starting to become VERY intentional about my business!!! I was sitting at ball game last night and a lady that I had small talk with before came up and sat beside me. She somehow mentioned she needed a job... one that would allow here to be there for her children (she's a single mom). So, I decided to tell her that I was hiring! Her eyes lit up and she asked me alot of questions. I had a catalog and some information with me and I gave it to her. We had another game tonight.... I asked her if she was coming and she said she was. So, I encouraged her to take a look at the info. and jot down any questions she had and I'd answer them for her at the game tonight.

Yea!!!!! She filled out the agreement, but I didn't realize until I got home that she didn't sign it. :yuck: I'm taking some more info. to her tomorrow at her house, so I'll get it then, but I'm so excited!!!

I've been telling myself for the last two weeks... It's not over until it's June 1, so I'm just gonna keep asking!

now THAT is cool!! :D

I've been telling myself the same thing about the June 1st. But I also don't want to pressure anyone and turn them off either, when in reality they would've been eager to sign in 2 weeks or such.

Great job on TPC too!

• #2,147
I've not been pushy! In fact, I just went to a "semi-regional" meeting where we discussed being pushy... it's in your face without respect! I'm definitely not doing that! Just showing the excitement of what it has done for my family the last 7 years and what it could do for her!!! I listened to what she said... worked in grocery store for 18 years... and complimented on how she would be great at this because:
1) she loves the products
2) she loves to cook
3) She really needs money
4) It's a flexible business, and
5) "you must have a lot of experience with many different kinds of people... that will be great asset in your own business!"

That's about all!!! She was very intrigued and with my husband sitting beside me agreeing with how much it has done for us... she was in awe!

• #2,148
way to go Twinkie!

I had a Kid's cooking show this evening. Only 5 moms in attendance plus the host. The host was expecting 2 more, but they were no shows. Sales were only $127, but the host did not want to collect any outside orders, so she closed today. She had a $75 order herself, so I used the $23 to get it to qualify as a show. Only 1 potential Fall booking, and another potential fundraiser. UGH!

• #2,149
twinkie10 said:
I've not been pushy! In fact, I just went to a "semi-regional" meeting where we discussed being pushy... it's in your face without respect! I'm definitely not doing that! Just showing the excitement of what it has done for my family the last 7 years and what it could do for her!!! I listened to what she said... worked in grocery store for 18 years... and complimented on how she would be great at this because:
1) she loves the products
2) she loves to cook
3) She really needs money
4) It's a flexible business, and
5) "you must have a lot of experience with many different kinds of people... that will be great asset in your own business!"

That's about all!!! She was very intrigued and with my husband sitting beside me agreeing with how much it has done for us... she was in awe!

Oh, I hope you didn't think I thought you were being pushy. :eek: That was not my intent.
I was talking about me. I get so excited sometimes when I'm talking to people about the biz, that i'm afraid my enthusiasm is taken as the "vomitus eruptous" that seems pushy or insanely weird. But that's my own personal complex!:yuck:

• #2,150
amy07 said:
Oh, I hope you didn't think I thought you were being pushy. :eek: That was not my intent.
I was talking about me. I get so excited sometimes when I'm talking to people about the biz, that i'm afraid my enthusiasm is taken as the "vomitus eruptous" that seems pushy or insanely weird. But that's my own personal complex!:yuck:

Nope not at all!! It's all good!

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711