• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,751
Awww, thanks. Thanks, too, for helping to keep me informed about what I was missing.

• #1,752
Made my contacts yesterday. I got nothing but no's. I am trying not to get discouraged and am hoping my next yes is just a call away...

• #1,753
Oh well now I need to call my current host so we can close out her show!!!:) At least I'll hopefully end the night on a high note!!!:sing:[/QUOTE]

Well the show was only a little over $200. Host didn't order anything outside of free product value because she didn't have any $ to spend. She asked if she'd be able to use 10% in a couple of weeks to order stuff. I said yes, or we could book another show off of her show and she could try to collect orders from the rest of her contacts that didn't order anything. Well to make a long story a little shorter she booked a July show off herself. She wanted to wait for her daughter to come home from school in PA and have a mother daughter show with her dd friends & moms!! Now I have to come up with a good theme in that manner!!:) So at least it's not a total loss and I've got one show booked for July for conference attendees incentive. Just need one more and maybe a catalog show in July for good measure!!!!!

• #1,754
host coaching yesterday....

• #1,755
Only made two contacts yesterday; one cc call with no significant results, and finally was able to speak to the owner of one of the Curves (in person). She is a former consultant, but already has a consultant that she works with, and that has done a few events at that location. Turns out that the consultant is a "sister director" with my director, and I know her very well.

• #1,756
Closed a $1300 Fundraiser for a Mission Team from my church.

Just now said good-bye to my NEWEST TEAM MEMBER! She came over, we did her agreement online, and she left with catalogs for a co-worker to start a catalog show! Whoo Hooo!

Now, just have to chat with my host for Saturday, and I am done for the day!

• #1,757
Going to try to make some phone calls in a minute, but I got a call from a lady who saw my local ad. I stopped by her place of work to drop off a catalog (as she asked), and she proceeded to place a $120 order and is going to try to get more orders to qualify for a show so she can get a discount. :D Sent out several recruiting packets to recruit leads. *I know, this doesn't count as a contact, but it felt good to get them out!*

• #1,758
kcmckay said:
I picked up the phone and called 2 slip from this Saturday. One placed an order but also won our prize of pink towel for guessing how many m&m's were in trifle bowl. Left 2 messages, other slip told in message that I'm offering a "free" cooking show to anyone who filled out a slip but didn't get closest on m&m's. BTW there were 3,035 and the closest guess was 1250!!!!:eek:
Katie, you need a smaller bowl, girl! I can't believe you counted all of those?! What are you going to do with them now? And how much did that many M&Ms cost you? :D Too funny!

• #1,759
I had a show tonight. Only 4 guests (long story), and it's not an official show yet. However, we won't close until next week. She's collecting orders from work. Plus, one of the guests is very interested in more info about the business. :)

ETA: Oh, yeah, and the potential recruit booked a June show. :)

Last edited:
  • #1,760
No contacts for me again other than team training stuff and host coaching. I have a show tomorrow (aka today) and then on Saturday. I am PRAYING for June bookings. Last year I did a $4500 June and this year I only have 2 shows booked! UGH!

• #1,761
Oh ya and WAY TO GO BECKY on the great fundraiser and new team member! WOO HOO!

• #1,762
Congratulations Becky! That is fantastic!!

uhmmm, I did absolutely NOTHING yesterday. I am in such a funk.

• #1,763
so, I did nothing AGAIN all weekend. I didn't even check my email! BUT I did wake up this morning to some online orders for a fundraiser that I didn't think was going to or was doing anything.....small glimmer of hope!

• #1,764
Friday, I did make a few contacts. Saturday, I had a show right here in my neighborhood, for a former consultant (who is thinking about getting back into the biz, but I think she is still on the fence). She had approx. $350 in outside orders and about 6 guests. Show sales are around $675, with more orders to come. One guest booked a June catty show, and another booked a cooking show for October.

Now off to make today's contacts!

• #1,765
Had five contacts on Saturday--gave out some information. Had four contacts today and firmed up a July show. :)

• #1,766
As for today's contacts:

~The clerk at the shoe store commented on the front cover of the catty that was in my tote. I gave her a mini catty and a recipe card, but did not have it in me to pursue her contact info.

~Got my first host for my June mystery host catty show.

~Talked to a host and potential recruit from last month. She gave me her order to close out her show, and said that she wants to sign, but wants to talk to her husband first. (He has been out of town for a few days, and should be home early this week.)

~I reached a couple others, but they were busy and asked that I call them back (or they were going to call me back). I also left a handful of voicemails.

• #1,767
Had a show on Friday - got there and she already had $360 in outside orders - left the show at almost $1000 in sales - woo hoo! No bookings but I'm happy with how my May is going:)

• #1,768
Not a great day for contacts today. Went shopping earlier today, but did not attempt to make any intentional contacts. Kids kpet me crazy in the afternoon, and by the time my "phone time" came around, I was not organized, so I did not have a list ready.

I did confirm a show for June 25th, and left a few voice mails, but that is about it. Tomorrow is a new day!

• #1,769
Today I got one more person to agree to doing my mystery host catalog show. 4 down, 6 to go!

• #1,770
I chose to take last evening off. Back on the job this evening.

• #1,771
Booked a show for June 25th - yay! 3 shows, so far, for June - need to get a couple more.

• #1,772
I decided yesterday to try 24 bookings in 24 hours. One of my email contacts forwarded email to someone and I got a catty show for June!! Yay. I have one on the books for June. Left about 5 voicemails yesterday and spoke to 2. One is going to book in June but had to look at her calender and figure what would work best for her. The other couldn't do June but may book in July so that's good for conference incentive. I'm already doing a mother/daughter show in July so yay there. Still want more but it's a start. I gave my email contacts until Thursday to book for incentive so it may not only be one show. Keeping fingers crossed and hoping for WOW june. I want all the new products and 5% of commisionable sales!!!! Need that spending money for chicago!

• #1,773
Just got another participant for my Mystery Host Catalog Show.

5 down, 5 to go!

(I only have TWO shows booked for June so I really need this mystery host show to go through! I will be on vacation the entire second half of June.)

• #1,774
Christ Follower said:
Just got another participant for my Mystery Host Catalog Show.

5 down, 5 to go!

(I only have TWO shows booked for June so I really need this mystery host show to go through! I will be on vacation the entire second half of June.)

Me too, Ellen! I have 4 cooking shows, and 1 catalog show for June, but wanted double that. Most people, when asked, have been saying they'd like something towards the end of June. ARRRgggghhh!

The good part of that is that I already have 5 shows booked for July - and almost all of them are because they wanted a late June show.

• #1,775
Made my calls. I have lots of happy customers, but no additional sales or shows. They love me, though. :)

• #1,776
I just had 2 shows reschedule. One was a May catalog show that switched to June. (She had asked me to hold off sending her kit until later this week, so it wasn't a huge surprise.) The other was a June show that decided she liked the July specials better.

• #1,777
Yesterday, I left about 6-7 voice mails, and then gave up. (I know, I should have kept going).

Today, so far, I received an e-mail from a former co-worker in MA (I am now in NC) that she wants to participate in my June mystery catalog show (my SIL in that area also usually participates, so I can combine their shipping).

So far, I have 2 participants for my June mystery catty show. Now to go find the other 8!

I also received an e-mail from a HO lead that I have been corresponding with about doing a catalog show. She was originally looking sugar and creamer containers as well as the Chillzanne bowl for the dentist office that she works for.

While on my way (about a 40 min drive, with another stop in between) to try to collect some money from a previous show guest (outstide order) that gave me a bounced check, my DD had to make a bathroom stop, so we stopped at Arby's, and got food to go as well, one of the workers saw my catty tote, and asked for a catty, so I got her info. She needs a can opener, and loves the braids! I will call her tonight to follow up.

So far, I have 2 participants for my June mystery catty show. Now to go find the other 8!

• #1,778
Well, it is 7:45 pm here and I should be upstairs making calls, but I am exhausted from a field trip to the park with my DS's kindergarten class today (all 4 K classes went). I usually don't make calls after 8:15, but it will take a few minutes to get organized to make those calls.

I hope to reach a few people tomorrow. I need participants for my June Mystery Catalog show!

• #1,779
Yesterday I made several contacts, giving out some mini-cats.Today I had a couple of contacts, but didn't make evening calls. Well, that's not true. I made quite a few while driving home from closing a show. No one was home. No one. Not for CCCs nor for personal calls. I've decided it's a holiday weekend and I'll start back in with the calls on Wednesday. (I have a show Tuesday.)

• #1,780
It was my plan to not do any PC work this weekend. So much for plans!:D:pHad a woman stop by the Garage Sale...we got to talking, and it turns out she's a former consultant, but quit selling when they moved to this area about 10 years ago. She LOVED being a consultant though, and had actually contacted about 4 consultants in this area trying to find someone who could help her get a new ring for her old EAD. The rest wanted to sell her a new EAD(she didn't want that, as she had 2 of the old style, both perfectly good except for the ring)...I was the first to help her by telling her that the Playtex Nurser rings would work. I also gave her a new catalog, and info about the business. Got her # and am going to contact her after the weekend to set up a show date, and she is VERY interested in signing again!Then, this evening, as we were sitting on the porch swing, eating raspberries w/ fresh whipped cream, my neighbor from across the street waves, and yells over to me - "I need to have a party in July!" She booked a party for the 2nd week in July, while her parents are visiting! She will technically be booking from my other neighbor's show, because she is having a party June 2.LOVE my neighbors! They have been so supportive of my business!

• #1,781
Moving next week, so I'm packing, packing, packing. I'm doing calls Tuesday to try to book some more shows for June and firm up a June show, and close a May catalog show. I'm then having to wait until I get moved.

• #1,782
Got one more participant for my mystery host show since I last posted here.

6 down, 4 to go!

My July is EMPTY. Not even one. Once I get a couple more booked for June I am getting my July on board!

• #1,783
Got into a PC discussion with someone at a graduation open house today. She saw my ribbon tote.

• #1,784
Monday being a holiday, I didn't call anyone or leave the house. It was a blissfully unproductive day. :)Yesterday was pretty good. One contact at my salon appointment. Four contacts at my massage appointment. Show with 10 guests. Two bookings from the show.

• #1,785
Had 3 contacts today. Two of them resulted in orders. :) One of those orders was for the HWC recipe cards. The other was for $70 in products. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?

• #1,786
I've been slacking lately.

But, I did get my Table set up at the Bank, and so I have a display there until June 5. I had a phone call today from someone who picked up info at the bank - she booked a show for June 16th!

Other than that, I talked to a recruit lead who had a show booked for June. For some reason, she canceled the show, and now isn't interested in the opportunity. Not sure what went wrong there. :confused:

A couple host coaching calls to make tonight, but I don't think I'll have any other contacts today. Tomorrow I am going to check/replenish my table at the bank, so I'll be taking goodies for the tellers. I'll probably also have some contacts from the table.

• #1,787
No contacts for me today, again. I have been in bed most of the day, with nauseau and heartburn.

• #1,788
I pushed through my discomfort to make calls from one show today. Didn't reach anyone personally. One lady was in the shower (so funny the details I get about where people are when I call sometimes) so I told whoever answered the phone that I would call back in 15 min because after that I would be out of the house. Made the mistake of saying I was with PC so when I called back there only the machine. Tried not to take that personally....Also sent out Father's Day email and custom email to customers in area where the workshop I'm holding is. Did some host coaching. Wrote a note to the lady I am reserving the church for the workshop inviting the parishioners to attend. Did an adjustment online (where is my "that was easy" button!) and migrated back from iContact to setting up a mail group in my own email.Feel good that I got some things done! Hate that I had to wake up at five to do it tho! Going to bed soon ;)

• #1,789
Hooray! I made a few calls yesterday. No bookings or recruits came of it, but it was an accomplishment! The 3-4 people I reached said mid-July or later. I also left a handful of voicemails.

• #1,790
Had a fun show last night...

Small crowd - 7 people, but sales are already at $400...with several outside orders to come.

I'm starting to get the "after the summer" response to bookings. Always happens, and makes August always one of my toughest months to book! So - I got 2 "maybe in the Fall" responses last night for booking a show.:yuck:

I'll follow up with them today.

I went and restocked and checked my display at the bank...had another drawing slip from someone who wants to book a show - so I'll also be calling her today! :)

• #1,791
I had three good contacts yesterday. :)

• #1,792
I'm preparing for a show this morning...but it's going to be a small crowd. This is why I don't do Saturday shows in the Summer. :rolleyes:

The weather today is supposed to be gorgeous, so my host called me last night to let me know that several people had canceled. Happens every summer!

I'm working on an attitude adjustment....I keep telling myself that today is the day I'm booking them ALL!

(well, since there will only be 5-6 guests there....)

• #1,793
No contacts yesterday for me. I was running around all day, and then come phone time, I got wrapped up watching my DH put together my DD's twin bed, and taking the crib that was used as a todder daybed out of her room, and converting it back into a crib. Today is a new day!

• #1,794
Wow. I had three really good contacts today. One was a woman at church. She told me that her friend might be interested in starting a PC business. She asked a few questions. I answered the questions, then gave her my contact info so she could pass that along to her friend. After that we talked a bit about a fundraiser raffle she's doing for her sister who has cancer. I'll be donating a basket.Next, I spoke with someone at a graduation party. She loves PC. No visible results yet, but it was still a good contact. :)Finally I spoke with someone who wound up placing a $90 order. Yippee! I put it with another order and made myself a tiny little catalog show. I really love my job. :)

• #1,795
Had a show today. Only 4 people there - but a great group of women - just over $400 in sales with outside orders. And 1 booking from a gal who just got laid off Friday and knows she'll have some free time. Very fun and productive day!

• #1,796
I have a renewed dedication to the 3-2-1. I was a nervous wreck before to talk to people. Now that I've put my big girl panties on, it's becoming easier and easier. I was at my aunt's 50th birthday party last night (with my catalog tote/purse) and I got 2 recruit leads! I'm touching base with them tomorrow! One was once a Southern Living At Home Consultant.
I started the 24 in 24 and have already gotten 4 bookings. I'm also starting the Pamper a Business.
Good luck to you all,
Kel

• #1,797
I so needed to read these posts! I have had a great last 3 months, but mid-May went on vacation and have the hardest time recovering with the same momentum since! My motivation has definitely been at bay and to get going again is daunting! However, I had an awesome last Nov. for Sell A Thon and really want a repeat in June! I'm thinking the only way to do that now, is 3 2 1! I'm also wanting to try the "business of the month" idea, but haven't had any luck with the past 4/5 I've asked. Thanks to all of you who take the time to post here!

From one who needs serious motivation, :)

• #1,798
Another lesson learned in staying consistent, and not giving up on people....and also the importance of staying in front of people via Newsletters, etc...

I sent out my Email Newsletter late last night. I just now got an email from a past host...she had a show 3 years ago, and I haven't heard a peep from her since then...I've invited her to various past host events, so she has had emails, snail mail, and reminder phone calls from me over the past 3 years, without one word of response from her.

Today, she emailed, because she wants to have a party in June or July! :)

What was funny though, was that even though I've been corresponding with her for the last three years, she started the email with "Hi Becky, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I had a show a few years ago..."
This was a good lesson for me, because sometimes I start thinking that people are just ignoring me, or don't want to be contacted...and really - what people love is to be recognized and validated. She wasn't sure I'd even remember her! So, of course, I am going to make a big deal of remembering her!

• #1,799
Show tonight - expecting 12-14, and I'll be observed by one of my new consultants...

Booked a show for July 13th (from above post) and had a call from another past customer to place an order. Funny - she'd been to a show in December, and again, I hadn't heard from her since...and she called to place an order, and told me she SAVES my emails on her computer because of the recipes and tips!

Thanks Joy!

• #1,800
Had a couple of contacts today in a hospital elevator. I was on my way to NICU to visit a tiny premie and his parents, so I didn't have my purse or anything else with me. However, 2 ladies riding the elevator saw my PC tie. We had quite the chat until we had to get off. Nothing came of it, but it was fun.I'm trashed after traveling and visiting all day, so I'm going to skip calls this evening. I'll make extra tomorrow. I promise. Really. You can count on me. I'll do it.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara