• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,001
That's 7 this month, plus a closing from October. I know the October show won't count towards the SAT, but I'm still happy with the commission. :)

• #1,002
I did not make as many calls as I wanted to today, BUT, after making the calls that I did this evening, I checked my e-mails before attempting to put the kids to bed, and one of my November catty hosts (that I sent info to after she inquired about it) sent me an e-mail asking me what she needs to do to get the $155 kit to become a catalog consultant!!!!:sing::sing: I called her, but we decided to talk in the morning when I would have more time to walk her through the agreement.:thumbup:

Other than that, nothing too significant to report, mainly got responses of "I will call you back" or "call me after the holidays".

Oh yeah, the catty host/recruit lead mentioned above has a granddaughter that is one of my Mystery Catty show hosts, so of course those orders will now go to her.

• #1,003
Had 3 contacts, but no visible results. Got a show tomorrow.

• #1,004
Had a show tonight - 11 guests, and a booking for January.

Did some host coaching today, and finally heard back from my one MIA host for Nov....she is still planning on the 22nd, thankfully....but I still need her address list.:grumpy:

• #1,005
Yesterday I had two contacts at the salon. One took me up on the Holiday Host Raffle. :)There were 6 guests at last night's show. There are just over $300 in orders so far, but the host has several people who want to order. We'll close on Saturday. One booking for February.

• #1,006
I have had 3 shows so far this month, with 3 more to go. All very low attendance and saled :(

I have gotten 5 bookings. 1 for Jan, 3 for Jan (I hope) and 1 for march.

I also have new recruit.

Made a bunch of calls last night got a bunch of machines 1 no from a (very past) host, and a postpone from Dec to Feb.

All in all it's been a good month!

• #1,007
Bren706 said:
I did not make as many calls as I wanted to today, BUT, after making the calls that I did this evening, I checked my e-mails before attempting to put the kids to bed, and one of my November catty hosts (that I sent info to after she inquired about it) sent me an e-mail asking me what she needs to do to get the $155 kit to become a catalog consultant!!!!:sing::sing: I called her, but we decided to talk in the morning when I would have more time to walk her through the agreement.:thumbup:

Other than that, nothing too significant to report, mainly got responses of "I will call you back" or "call me after the holidays".

Oh yeah, the catty host/recruit lead mentioned above has a granddaughter that is one of my Mystery Catty show hosts, so of course those orders will now go to her.

WOO HOO, Brenda! Congratulations....that's exciting! :D

• #1,008
Haven't posted in a few days, so lets see....

Closed a show yesterday from October at $1,171. This host has had 3 shows for me so far, all over 1K and this was her smallest! I think she was actually a little disapointed....not me!! ;)

Had a show Monday night. Haven't totalled the sales yet, but had outside orders of $250 and there were 8 guests. One guest came to the show wanting to book her own. She booked December 1. She actually wanted a November show, but I had to turn her down, 'cause I'm booked up....what a great problem to have! LOL

Have a show tonight with 15-20 guests expected and the host is signing up too! :D

• #1,009
Had a show last night with 18 guests...it was a bit chaotic, but I'm at $698 in sales with 11 orders, and more coming! No bookings, but 8 of the people there said that if the host became a consultant, they would have a show with her. Although she is a regular host, and has told me No several times about the opportunity, I think I'm going to present it to her again to see what she says this time!

• #1,010
ChefBeckyD said:
Had a show last night with 18 guests...it was a bit chaotic, but I'm at $698 in sales with 11 orders, and more coming! No bookings, but 8 of the people there said that if the host became a consultant, they would have a show with her. Although she is a regular host, and has told me No several times about the opportunity, I think I'm going to present it to her again to see what she says this time!

good luck :thumbup:

• #1,011
been out of whack the past few days. DD is home sick today, so not sure about calls this evening since DH will be gone.

• #1,012
Didn't make too many calls yesterday, but I did talk with the girl at the register at Walmart and got her contact info to send a catty to, and then I also signed my newest recruit yesterday as well!!

Tonight, my upline is doing a Booking Blitz conference call! I need to get myself organized and get my phone numbers ready!

• #1,013
PChefPEI said:
WOO HOO, Brenda! Congratulations....that's exciting! :D

Thanks Marie-France!

• #1,014
Participated in a Booking Blitz tonight, and booked 2 Cooking shows for December (one is for the 27th!). Other than that, I met someone at a mutual friends house this morning who was looking for a few mini spatula's. I gave her a recipe card with my contact info on it, and told her if she called me (we were walking out to our vehicles), I could add it to a show.

• #1,015
Bren706 said:
Participated in a Booking Blitz tonight, and booked 2 Cooking shows for December (one is for the 27th!). Other than that, I met someone at a mutual friends house this morning who was looking for a few mini spatula's. I gave her a recipe card with my contact info on it, and told her if she called me (we were walking out to our vehicles), I could add it to a show.

Wow Brenda! That is great! What did you say/do to book a show for Dec. 27th? I have NEVER had a show past the 15th in Dec....I'd love to know what you did!

• #1,016
How are you girls booking past December 15th!? I NEED TO KNOW!!! LOL! I am less than $10K away from earning my first PC trip. Not sure if I will be able to do it now that a bunch of my shows keep cancelling (not giving up yet). I would love to be able to get some booked after the 15th.

• #1,017
Oh ya, and for my contacts today, I collected a $40 at church to go towards my mystery host catalog show. Then I think I booked a catalog show. I need to call her tomorrow to see if she wants November or December.

I sent out a big "NEED YOUR HELP" email today so I will see if I can get anything out of it.

• #1,018
OK, not a lurker but 2 months into my business and need someone to hold me accountable.

Thanks for the invitation.

• #1,019
Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I did a bit of host coaching. Last night was my only night this week that I didn't have PC stuff going on, so I took the night off. Got lots of rest and feel great today.

• #1,020
Christ Follower said:
How are you girls booking past December 15th!? I NEED TO KNOW!!! LOL! I am less than $10K away from earning my first PC trip. Not sure if I will be able to do it now that a bunch of my shows keep cancelling (not giving up yet). I would love to be able to get some booked after the 15th.

You are sooooo close, I'm sure you can taste it!!! You can do it!!!!! :D

• #1,021
raebates said:
Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I did a bit of host coaching. Last night was my only night this week that I didn't have PC stuff going on, so I took the night off. Got lots of rest and feel great today.

Good for you, Rae! We all need to get that rest once in a while.

• #1,022
Had a show last night. The host is going to sign when we close next weekend. There were 10 guests, 3 orders and we're at about $95 in sales! Yuk.....But, she did tell me that the "buying" crowd wasn't there. She is expecting more outside orders, so we're hoping for a good one! She does have one confirmed booking to get her started too. I know she'll do great at this business!

• #1,023
I was able to manage calls last night. Alot of messages left. No shows booked. And still not able to get the fence sitters down.......hmmmm. Calendar is looking bleak and one of my hosts for this weekend is MIA. Very annoyed with that since she called me to book the show.

• #1,024
ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Brenda! That is great! What did you say/do to book a show for Dec. 27th? I have NEVER had a show past the 15th in Dec....I'd love to know what you did!

The host teaches as well as takes courses, so I think she wanted something later in the month and on a Saturday. When I mentioned the 27th, I told her I would be available if she thinks her friends and family would, and so she went with it!!!!

• #1,025
Does it count if they call you?:D:confused:

It seems like I've been on the phone all day with people who have been calling.

3 people called to add to thier orders from my show Tuesday night....and one of them booked for January!

One person called to have me talk her through ordering online - I helped her place her $80 order for a show next week that she can't attend.

Closed another November Show - not a big one($325), but every bit helps!

Then, I had invitations and host packets that HAD to go into the mail today, so I ran to the post office. I HATE our post office. Often, when I go, there is only one clerk on duty....and he is purposely sloooooww! I have never seen anyone move that slow! So, I usually end up using the Automated Mail system - it's much quicker!
A lady came and stood in line behind me and was peering over my shoulder, and started asking questions about how to do mail that way. So, as I was mailing my host packets, I was giving her a tutorial. She commented that I seemed like a pro at it, and I said, "Well, I am always mailing out Host Packets for my business, so I do it alot.":D She of course asked what I do...and when I told her, she said "Pampered Chef?! I love Pampered Chef...and I haven't seen a new catalog in so long!" So, I gave her my card, a mini, a recipe card...and got her info to follow up!:thumbup:

Okay - and as I was typing all of that, I was interrupted by another phone call - a guest for a show next week, who was looking through her Holiday Mini that came with her invite - and she wants to have a Homemade For The Holidays Show before Christmas! We booked her for December 9!:thumbup::D

I'm LOVING:love: my job!

• #1,026
Well, so far today I've booked a show - she called me.
My MIA host for this weekend called - she had left her phone at the DR's office - we are still on.
Then I had a past host call me with a $100 order that I'll add to a show to save her on shipping.

The best part is that even if I can't get calls in tonight, I've got my 3!

• #1,027
amy07 said:
Well, so far today I've booked a show - she called me.
My MIA host for this weekend called - she had left her phone at the DR's office - we are still on.
Then I had a past host call me with a $100 order that I'll add to a show to save her on shipping.

The best part is that even if I can't get calls in tonight, I've got my 3!

Yep! That's how I feel too! I'm going to focus in host coaching tonight. I have 4 shows next week!:eek:

• #1,028
did some CCC's and host coaching. I'm planning on doing an impromptu event this weekend. Meaning my DH is attending a "manly" event and I'm tagging along with catalog tote and recipe cards to entertain the bored spouses (and maybe some of the men too!)
I want a FULL January schedule - aiming for 10-14 cooking shows and a GAZILLION catalog shows.

• #1,029
WOO HOO! Today I turned the lemons from my 3 cancellations this week into lemonade! I sent out my plea for help email last night and this is what I have so far today:

#1. Booking for November 21st!
#2. What are your available dates in Dec? (I am hoping she books!)
#3. November catalog show!
#4. Booking for December 4th!
#5. Booking lead that I need to call (a friends referral to me).

I am so excited!

• #1,030
way to go Ellen!

• #1,031
Becky and Amy, gotta love it when they call you!

Hooray for you Ellen!

My results today:

~I booked a show for January today (that makes 2 for that month).

~Got an order for $13.75 (will add to my Mystery Catty show)

~Closed out 2 hosts for my Mystery catty show. Talked to another host who had no luck collecting orders (that is the 3rd for me).

~Followed up on a lead that I met at the deli at the grocery store. She asked that I try back after the holidays.

• #1,032
Christ Follower said:
WOO HOO! Today I turned the lemons from my 3 cancellations this week into lemonade! I sent out my plea for help email last night and this is what I have so far today:

#1. Booking for November 21st!
#2. What are your available dates in Dec? (I am hoping she books!)
#3. November catalog show!
#4. Booking for December 4th!
#5. Booking lead that I need to call (a friends referral to me).

I am so excited!

So now I get to add on another catalog show to this list! Not sure if she wants November or December yet though! :thumbup:

• #1,033
Becky, Amy, Ellen and Brenda....way to go!! :D You guys are smokin'! :)

Closed a show last night at just about $550. Made a few calls, but only got answering machines. Not a great day for me, but tomorrow is a new day.

Next show is Sunday!

• #1,034
Yesterday was a good day. I had a show in Carmel, which is a suburb of Indianapolis. I took advantage of that proximity, and spend a good deal of the day picking up things on my Christmas shopping list. :) In the process, I had two good contacts. The server where I ate lunch is a former consultant. She signed up to participate in my Holiday Host Raffle. A clerk at one of the stores I visited requested a catalog.There were 4 guests at the show. Sales are at just about $500.

• #1,035
Wow Rae! Great day for you! :)

• #1,036
I didn't make any calls yesterday. But I did send out emails to my extended family offering FREE cooking shows in January. I'll follow up with phone calls in the next week. I also sent out my Black Friday email - woke up to a $50 order this morning. I'll take it! My sales are rather bleak right now, but I have show today and tomorrow (not sure what's going on with people wanting Sundays lately) and more next weekend........

• #1,037
No calls for me yesterday, neither. I got lazy. I layed in my bed to watch tv around 3:15 and never really got up again except to order and eat pizza, and then put my DD to bed a little later than usual. I will be on the phone today!

• #1,038
My show for today canceled turning it into a caty show. There was only 1 person comming...

So today I will be getting on the phone to book some december and Jan shows! I also need to do host packets and office work.

Let's see if the kids cooperate! So far not so much!

• #1,039
Had a GREAT Booth at a Vendor Event today!

I don't usually do these - don't like them. Too long of a day, and usually not worth the effort, because I get better bookings and sales at my shows.
But the one today just sounded different. It was done by a local Garden Center/Greenhouse, and they were also featuring their own custom made wreaths, living Christmas trees, and poinsettias.They had great advertising, and did a mailing to their LARGE mailing list. We had LOTS of space each for our booths, and the fee was $25 plus a $10 door prize.
It opened at 9am, and I was busy until it closed at 1pm.

$435 in sales, 2 bookings plus more maybes on dpds, and one who wants a bridal shower! Lots and Lots of leads. I gave away every single mini cat., recipe card, and business card I had with me!
The time just flew by! I'm exhausted now, but what a successful day!

• #1,040
That is awesome Becky!

• #1,041
I'mmmm trying to back in my groove of 3-2-1. I have done really well w/ getting my contacts in since they announced DISNEY. Imagine what gets you motivated, also every Feb my school district check is only a couple hundred because not many teachers take time off in January/ x-mas break is in that period/ & I have been at leadership which takes a few days away. So I need to do really well in January so I can not get behind on my bills in Feb.So I have made 3 contacts today, my host called to close her show, a previous host called to refer her friend (said her friend could use her house), then an outside order called w/ her order. I am going to try to make a few more contacts today.I also made an abbreviation chart so I mark what type of contact I made, that way I can look back to see what I have done. I heard this on a 3-2-1 workshop & I like it. I am also starting a fund for every 6 knows; I am going to put a $1 in a jar (away from dh & ds) for every 6 NO's, then either buy myself something nice or use it as conference spending $$. So far in the last 2 weeks I have $2. I am looking forward to those NO's.I am glad to be back. Becky congrats on the great vendor event, well worth your time & $$.

• #1,042
ChefBeckyD said:
Had a GREAT Booth at a Vendor Event today!

I don't usually do these - don't like them. Too long of a day, and usually not worth the effort, because I get better bookings and sales at my shows.
But the one today just sounded different. It was done by a local Garden Center/Greenhouse, and they were also featuring their own custom made wreaths, living Christmas trees, and poinsettias.They had great advertising, and did a mailing to their LARGE mailing list. We had LOTS of space each for our booths, and the fee was $25 plus a $10 door prize.
It opened at 9am, and I was busy until it closed at 1pm.

$435 in sales, 2 bookings plus more maybes on dpds, and one who wants a bridal shower! Lots and Lots of leads. I gave away every single mini cat., recipe card, and business card I had with me!
The time just flew by! I'm exhausted now, but what a successful day!

WOW Becky!! How did you hear about that show? Very interesting! I would have never thought of a garden center to set up a booth, but it makes great sense!! I mean, you know your target audience is into the home....hmmmm, got me thinkng now!

My show last night was so-so. Low attendance and sales were what you would expect with only 4 people. But I think there will be quite a few more outside orders. I did get one pretty strong recruit lead, and if she doesn't sign she'll be a January host.......:cool:

• #1,043
pamperedalf said:
I'mmmm trying to back in my groove of 3-2-1. I have done really well w/ getting my contacts in since they announced DISNEY. Imagine what gets you motivated, also every Feb my school district check is only a couple hundred because not many teachers take time off in January/ x-mas break is in that period/ & I have been at leadership which takes a few days away. So I need to do really well in January so I can not get behind on my bills in Feb.

So I have made 3 contacts today, my host called to close her show, a previous host called to refer her friend (said her friend could use her house), then an outside order called w/ her order. I am going to try to make a few more contacts today.

I also made an abbreviation chart so I mark what type of contact I made, that way I can look back to see what I have done. I heard this on a 3-2-1 workshop & I like it. I am also starting a fund for every 6 knows; I am going to put a $1 in a jar (away from dh & ds) for every 6 NO's, then either buy myself something nice or use it as conference spending $$. So far in the last 2 weeks I have $2. I am looking forward to those NO's.

I am glad to be back. Becky congrats on the great vendor event, well worth your time & $$.

I like this idea too! I used to make a block of 100 no's and sporadically I put things on there like new earrings, apron, panera, etc. I never really ever rewarded myself though.
BUT, with this idea I may turn it around for my team, like if they bring me their RECRUITING No's sheet I'll give them Conference Bucks or something like that.......gotta think about it. They all say that they want Disney. And we all know that in order to get it you HAVE to recruit (atleast 4).

• #1,044
Way to go, Becky. Sounds like you really got your money and your time's worth there!!

Yesterday, didn't do much (PC wise, anyway!). My SIL thought she would have to cancel her show, because she thought only one person would be there, but she'll have 4 guests. She doesn't know too many people. Just work, really. But, we should have fun anyway.

Have a show to head off to in a few minutes, so I'll be making up for no contacts yesterday.

• #1,045
I have a sheet (probably got it here) that gives me space to write in names of the 3 contacts each day and the two shows a week and the one recruit in the month. I filled in the contacts I wanted to do each day (in order of importance) like 1. haven't got a hold of yet, always getting answering machine, but they wanted to book 2. those who wanted a winter show etc. When I get a contact outside of my list (like grocery store) that's my "frosting on the cake", who said we can't have more than 3! If I miss a day because something comes up, I make up those 3 the next day. Tonight I have a few days worth to call. I too, am dedicated to following this system, so I can reach my goal: Disneyworld 2010!

• #1,046
I found the page I use, so others can take a look. Go to files and type in 321
It's called 321 contact.doc 16.5 KB It is a great one that you can save and continue using.

• #1,047
Made lots of calls today. I am working on calling all my past hosts (even from when I started 5 years ago!)
I got
1 yes but after the holidays from one of my first hosts (fine with me!)
1 yes but not for a while... just found out she is prego with #2 and has been very sick. Said to keep her on y email list.
1 yes after the holidays.... she has postponed and canceled on me before but she has 5 kids (2 sets of twins) and some health problems. She is also a friendly aquaintance and I know she want's a show. Just timing has been off.
It has been a bit nerve wracking call hosts from 5 years ago but I have not passed out yet and none have been mean or short with me. (don't know why I fear this bit I do)

• #1,048
amy07 said:
WOW Becky!! How did you hear about that show? Very interesting! I would have never thought of a garden center to set up a booth, but it makes great sense!! I mean, you know your target audience is into the home....hmmmm, got me thinkng now!

My show last night was so-so. Low attendance and sales were what you would expect with only 4 people. But I think there will be quite a few more outside orders. I did get one pretty strong recruit lead, and if she doesn't sign she'll be a January host.......:cool:

It's funny how I heard about it.

The owner of the Garden Center (who also sells Tupperware) sent out an initial email to people she knew in direct sales (I wasn't one of them!) and then - 3 of them passed the email on to me wondering if I would be interested!

I really hope that it was enough of a success for her that she does it again next year! She had a survey for us to fill out asking if we liked the set-up, time, price, etc....and I let her know that I LOVED it! The Stampin' Up and Tastefully Simple consultants by me both had very successful booths too, and said that they would like to do it again - so I hope that was the consensus of all of the vendors! I didn't get to visit any of the other booths, because I was so incredibly busy at mine!

• #1,049
Had a man at church ask for a catalog on the sly. He told me he's being Secret Squirrel. I'm guessing he's planning to order for his wife for Christmas. Got a call from my aunt asking me to bring catalogs to our Thanksgiving dinner. (Like I'm ever without catalogs and order forms. Who does she think she's dealing with here?)

• #1,050
etteluap70PC said:
Made lots of calls today. I am working on calling all my past hosts (even from when I started 5 years ago!)
I got
1 yes but after the holidays from one of my first hosts (fine with me!)
1 yes but not for a while... just found out she is prego with #2 and has been very sick. Said to keep her on y email list.
1 yes after the holidays.... she has postponed and canceled on me before but she has 5 kids (2 sets of twins) and some health problems. She is also a friendly aquaintance and I know she want's a show. Just timing has been off.
It has been a bit nerve wracking call hosts from 5 years ago but I have not passed out yet and none have been mean or short with me. (don't know why I fear this bit I do)

Hmmm, maybe I should do this! Good for you making those calls, Paulette!

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara