• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #2,151
Okay today was just crazy for me and I wont get into all the reasons I didn't make all my contacts, but---

I did manage to give out a catalog to a bunch of enthusiastic young ladies at Starbucks today. They seemed very interested in possibly doing a show. I am still too chicken about getting contact info (can't get the wording right or something), but I am going to be going in that one more often so will follow up soon.

ETA-- I did close a show tonight...part of my crazy day.

• #2,152
host tonight signed and we did her show together as her "unofficial" kick-off.:D :D She's a go-getter. AND someone I probably would've never thought would've been interested in the opportunity. ALWAYS ASK!!

Did get my contacts in today before the show. No bookings and a recruit lead isn't ready yet****sigh****But on a good note she told me when she was she would be signing under me!;)

• #2,153
amy07 said:
host tonight signed and we did her show together as her "unofficial" kick-off.:D :D She's a go-getter. AND someone I probably would've never thought would've been interested in the opportunity. ALWAYS ASK!!

Did get my contacts in today before the show. No bookings and a recruit lead isn't ready yet****sigh****But on a good note she told me when she was she would be signing under me!;)

Just think Amy, a start on TPC Recruiting for next year!!!! :)

• #2,154
Got my contacts in. Found a customer care issue to handle.

• #2,155
janetupnorth said:
Just think Amy, a start on TPC Recruiting for next year!!!! :)

Believe me, I've already thought about it! AND if I could just get the others to atleast qualify before they go inactive that would be a dream!!:sing:
But I think I'm really going to work for sales this year. That way it all boils down to me and what I did/didn't do, like good host coaching :eek:

• #2,156
The only calls I was able to make were:

~Talked to a host from last week (that had went on vacation for 4-5 days after her show) She is not feeling well, so we decided that I would call her guests that took catalogs home with them to see if they wanted to place an order. I reached 3-4 of those guests, who still had not looked at the catty. Will follow up on Monday. I did ask 2-3 of them about hosting. There may be a couple potential fall shows. Also, the host (a former PC catalog consultant) has a son who loves to cook, and works at Costco, doing samples, who is looking for a little extra income, and thought that PC would be good for him. I will send a recruit packet.

~Finally reached my host scheduled for tonight (after calling her over the weekend, and she was busy at picnics, and then Tuesday when someone else answered and said she would call me back, and me calling her on Thursday and her phone was turned off). Of course, she cancelled on me.

I spent the rest of the day with my children at the playground with our playgroup, and then getting ready for a table I have at a Country Club Ladies Luncheon from 11-1:30 today. Hope to make a few good contacts there today, and then make some calls tonight.

• #2,157
amy07 said:

Wow Amy! I wish I could just follow you around and hear what you are saying to get them all to sign!

congratulations!

• #2,158
ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Amy! I wish I could just follow you around and hear what you are saying to get them all to sign!

congratulations!

it isn't what I say, it's really what I ask;) "wouldn't you rather make the commission from this show than me? I mean I have no problem doing it, and I'm showing up either way: to either do the show or help YOU get started"

but in reality Becky, this is the first recruit I have SIGNED since the 2nd week of March. I've been in a MAJOR :yuck: :cry: dry spell with bookings and recruiting. Hoping this is a sign of things to come this summer!:thumbup:

• #2,159
had what was supposed to be a HUGE fundraiser event today. But as we all know, what it is supposed to be and what it is are often two different things. Good news I got 2 bookings, one for June the other July. Yay!! Summer calendar is starting to look good! Still have more room for shows, but atleast it is improving over the last few months.

• #2,160
I went to McDonald's to get a biscuit this morning before I went to the gym. I know, ironic, anyway, 3 ladies are in line and see me wearing my PC shirt. Do you sell PC? Yes, I do. We have a conversation, they say they usually order from the PC website and if I gave them my name they would use my name for credit next time. I did better. I gave them my business card and information to my own website. I did let them know that I did shows in their area (they live more than 1 1/2 hours away). Who would have thought. Lunch was being served not breakfast at 10:45, so I passed and saved myself calories and made 3 contacts!

• #2,161
I had a table at a Country Club Ladies Luncheon today. Had $54 in sales and a replacement parts order. No immediate bookings, but the person with the replacement parts order may do a July show. I did a drawing for a Free Cooking show or Free Cookbook, and got 13 leads that way. (Normally, I just do it for the free show, but changed it up a little today.) I will start with those calls tomorrow.

I was going to make calls this evening, but we had some thunderstorms rolling through.

• #2,162
I booked a show (July) and made about 5 contacts w/ customer care, handed out 2 catalogs.Closed all my may stuff! I sold 155 pink items, wahoo!Tomorrow I have a multi vendor fundraiser for our local foodbank, so we will see.

• #2,163
I was at a family wedding. Spoke to 5 people about PC, but didn't see any visible results. I also made several calls, but didn't get to talk to any real, live people. :(

• #2,164
Usually the only calls I make on Sundays are host coaching, but I do call leads from booths that I have had over the weekend. So, I did make about 5 calls to leads from yesterday's table. I reached 2 of those folks, and both said not right now for hosting, maybe in the fall.

I also called a lead from another booth I had at a bazaar last month, about a replacement part. She also said to call her back in the fall.

Then, I went to Bojangles, and on the way out, there was an employee (that I chatted with on the way in) sitting outside on her break, so I asked her if she had heard of PC, and got her contact info. I will be sending her a catty, etc. and following up.

• #2,165
My multi vendor event wasn't that successful, no one showed. Ugh!Made some calls, 4 no's. I am closer to that yes!I am patting myself on my back, for actually picking up the phone.

• #2,166
pamperedalf said:
My multi vendor event wasn't that successful, no one showed. Ugh!

Made some calls, 4 no's. I am closer to that yes!

I am patting myself on my back, for actually picking up the phone.

GREAT attitude Amanda!!!:thumbup:

• #2,167
Just got a catalog show for July today. They are demanding women that require 25 catalogs but brought me almost a $1K show last year so I will take it.

• #2,168
Three contacts. No visible results.Host coaching went well, though.

• #2,169
My contacts for yesterday were:

~While grocery shopping for my frozen pizza dinner, there was also another person looking for pizza, so I said, speaking of dinner, are you familiar with PC, and took the conversation from there. I got her contact info, and will send her a catty, etc.

~While at our neighborhood pool, I was talking to a new neighbor in our subdivison that I have run into while walking. (and mentioned that I sell PC, and at the time she had a PC show scheduled with a different consultant). It turns out that she was not happy with her consultant at all, and had a bad experience. She told me she has a few orders for me, as well as a friend that is interested in booking a show.

~Made a few calls on behalf of a host from a show a week and a half ago, checking for orders. I got one order for $38 and a couple of no thanks.

• #2,170
****hanging head**** no contacts for me yesterday

• #2,171
Made 2 contacts yesterday before my cluster meeting.

• #2,172
contacts made. Most promising is that a recruit lead may attend my cluster meeting next week.

• #2,173
My goal at last month's cluster meeting (3 weeks ago) was to put 8 more shows on my calendar. I'm at 7! Yeah! Contacted two tonight and booked. Left a message for one. My 2 shows this week are Friday and Saturday. I'm back in the groove in June after a slow May. I'm 2+ every week in June.

• #2,174
Not much activity on my end.

• #2,175
While talking to a host from two weeks ago about closing her show, she mentioned that her son received the recruit packet, but was not interested in the opportunity. He thought it was too much of a "girl thing".

My second contact was with a lead from this past weekends booth. I booked a June catty show.

• #2,176
Wow Bren that stinks. Has he ever seen food network? Emeril? Bobby Flay? Oh well...great job for asking!

As for my contacts today: Host coaching, host coaching and more host coaching!

I also got an outlet order for $33.50 and another random order from a past host.

ETA~ I forgot that I also spoke to a friend of mine that gave her friend a recruiting packet for me. I asked if she thought she was interested (I don't have her contact info), and she said she was working with another consultant right now. She did say that other consultant is really pushy and might get back to me if she decides not to go with her to sign up.

• #2,177
Forgot--I did give out one mini-catalog to someone who is moving out of state. She most likely won't buy until she moves, but she's interested after that. I guess that was a bit of a result.

• #2,178
Okay so today I got a potential August show...she is getting back to me with an exact date.

I also gave out my mystery host catalog show flyer to 2 clerks at the grocery store. I am hoping they will at least place an order.

Other than that just host coaching. I am hoping my show for tomorrow sticks. She is having some sort of family emergency and may have to reschedule.

• #2,179
I did some calling last night - left messages.

FINALLY got a hold of a woman who booked a show for April, then decided she wanted a summer show, then wanted to wait until she could get the metal baking pans (one of the reasons she booked). Now, my July is filling up, and so she is thinking August, but couldn't give me a date....her words:

"I am 100% committing to you that I will have a show, but I just need to figure out my summer schedule, and my families schedule first. But I have your email, so as soon as I can pinpoint a date, I will email you, and you can email me back to confirm the date."

So - does this sound like "don't call me, I'll call you"? or is she really committed to having a show....hmmmmm

• #2,180
had my first show of the month last night - we're over $1k:sing: :sing: with one possible (read: doubtful) catalog show in the fall. That's my problem with high attendance shows...........NO BOOKINGS!! Heck, I couldn't even get these people to fill out their order forms or DPDS completely. It was strange!

on a good note the host seemed somewhat interested in the biz when I told her what I just made off of her show. So, we'll see. Doubtful, but people always seem to surprise me!

• #2,181
amy07 said:
had my first show of the month last night - we're over $1k:sing: :sing: with one possible (read: doubtful) catalog show in the fall. That's my problem with high attendance shows...........NO BOOKINGS!! Heck, I couldn't even get these people to fill out their order forms or DPDS completely. It was strange!

on a good note the host seemed somewhat interested in the biz when I told her what I just made off of her show. So, we'll see. Doubtful, but people always seem to surprise me!

Is this another of your strategies? Do you always tell your hosts what you just made?

• #2,182
ChefBeckyD said:
"I am 100% committing to you that I will have a show, but I just need to figure out my summer schedule, and my families schedule first. But I have your email, so as soon as I can pinpoint a date, I will email you, and you can email me back to confirm the date."

So - does this sound like "don't call me, I'll call you"? or is she really committed to having a show....hmmmmm

Yeah, I have had a few of those myself. Gotta love 'em.

I have been a slacker the last couple of days, spending my time at the pool, instead. I have attempted to make a few calls, but have gotten machines. I did get an e-mail this morning from someone I have been trying to contact. She is ready to have a show, so I e-mailed her a few of my open dates.

I have a show tonight, and 1 tomorrow, and I hope to make phone calls tomorrow night too. I still have 7 dates on my July calendar to fill. If a miracle happens, and I actually get some bookings at my shows this weekend, I might fill half of them.

• #2,183
ChefBeckyD said:
Is this another of your strategies? Do you always tell your hosts what you just made?

No. She asked me. It caught me off guard totally. I know I "should" be be ready for THAT red flag, but i wasn't.

• #2,184
Got a couple of contacts in today...

Got an order to add to my mystery host show for $31.75.

Got a NOT YET from a booking lead.

Also my show for tonight has postponed to this coming Thursday. At least the show is staying a June show...

• #2,185
Oh forgot to add earlier...I also spoke to a lady that will for sure place an order for my mystery host catalog show but couldn't commit to the entire $100 to participate officially. So that will help. I need to collect orders on my own since I don't have all 10 people doing it this time.

• #2,186
Yesterday I had four contacts. Three of those were at a shoe store. I gave out three mini-catalogs and spoke with someone about participating in a Make-a-Wish silent auction.

• #2,187
I had a show yesterday with about 8 guests (6 orders). Sales are currently at $265, with no bookings. There was 1 guest that did not come that the host was going to ask about hosting a show, because "she really loves PC".

I also got a response from the person that e-mailed me about a show. She booked a July 18th show.

I did speak to a lead from the booth I did last week. She still has not had a chance to "check her schedule yet" and will get back to me. (sound familiar, Becky?)

I have another show today, and hope to make a few calls this evening.

• #2,188
No contacts today other than a host coaching call.

• #2,189
Stayed home all day on Saturday and worked on the book (long story). I don't make Sunday calls, and Monday evening I'll be taking my DS to the bus station to head back to Dallas. Unless I make live contacts as a result of my PC gear, I won't be adding to my total that day. I promise to hit the ground running on Tuesday, though.

• #2,190
Bren706 said:
I had a show yesterday with about 8 guests (6 orders). Sales are currently at $265, with no bookings. There was 1 guest that did not come that the host was going to ask about hosting a show, because "she really loves PC".

I also got a response from the person that e-mailed me about a show. She booked a July 18th show.

I did speak to a lead from the booth I did last week. She still has not had a chance to "check her schedule yet" and will get back to me. (sound familiar, Becky?)

I have another show today, and hope to make a few calls this evening.

LOL - sounds all too familiar!

• #2,191
I haven't made any contacts other than for my $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Show. Talked to 3 more people yesterday about doing it.
I'm excited about that! My hosts who are participating are a great bunch - only one I'm a little concerned about. I love her - she is the sweetest lady, and she always has great shows with terrific attendance. She's just a bit of a flake. I have the hardest time getting her to close her shows....and then, she always comes back about 6 months later with something that was wrong from her show - but she is just remembering to tell me about it now. (she doesn't return phone calls or emails very well either) So, I'm a little nervous about her helping and turning in her orders on time - and I have a strict deadline for this one.

• #2,192
I didn't plan on making contacts today but...

Scored a July booking! She said she wants a small show though and would get most of her orders from passing around the catalog. Uh...okay.

• #2,193
Had a show on Saturday. There were 5 guests, and only 2 orders so far. 2 took the catalogs home with them to look, and I know the other one will not be ordering. Sales are at $53, and NO BOOKINGS! Back to the phone this evening. (for a very short time, because my DS turns 5 today!)

• #2,194
1 contact yesterday, cc. She might be returning her stainless cookware for non stick. Trying to rebook her, she just moved onto her new place.

• #2,195
I took the weekend off to visit my dad! Had a blast and since I wouldn't be able to go see him on father's day, this worked out good!

Did just get an email from my last host who said she is signing to get $$ for Christmas!:sing: :sing: :sing: She's coming to my meeting tomorrow, and hoping atleast one other potential will be coming too!

Now, to work on July bookings!

• #2,196
Well, a MIA host just called me. She was SUPPOSED to have her show tonight, but I called, emailed...never heard back from her, and never got her address list, so I had written her off.

She has been sick, and her daughter just had to have surgery.....and she apologized up,down,and backwards for not getting back to me, and she still wants a show! She rebooked for August. And promised to email me her list this week.

If I get her list this week, I'll say that day is booked. If I don't, I'll open it back up.

• #2,197
Wow! I made a call to a past host just to let her know her PHD was up in July....had to leave a message. She just returned my call(!!!) to book a July Show! Her daughter just graduated from college, and is moving out the end of the month, and she wants to equip her kitchen for her!

Whoo Hooo!

I'm up to 8 shows now for July!

• #2,198
Wow Becky~ That is fantastic!

I am shooting for at least 8 in July too. I have 5 so far but 8 shows to still do this month!

• #2,199
ChefBeckyD said:
Wow! I made a call to a past host just to let her know her PHD was up in July....had to leave a message. She just returned my call(!!!) to book a July Show! Her daughter just graduated from college, and is moving out the end of the month, and she wants to equip her kitchen for her!

Whoo Hooo!

I'm up to 8 shows now for July!

Becky I am so going to be listening to your every word at Conference! You have got a great way of connecting with your hosts! I want to be like you!!!

• #2,200
Actually I envy all of you who already have 4+ shows booked for July. So far, I only have 1!!:cry: :yuck: :cry: ****hanging head in shame*****But I also do not have 1 free weekend in July between the 4th,NC, son's b-day party,and my DH's tournaments. UGH!!!! Calgon take me away....

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711