• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
Lets see, yesterday nothing.

But today.........nothing.

I did mention it again to a couple of my neighbors but nothing happened...yet.

I need a kick in the butt! I'm getting lazy or something. Busy more like it. Gotta prioritize and unfortuantely, PC has to take a back seat to what's keeping my attention recently. DD starts school Monday. She just started soccer as well. I'm the Cubbies director for Awana at church and that starts Sept. 5th.

I know, I know, excuses excuses....

Christ Follower said:
I need a kick in the butt! I'm getting lazy or something. Busy more like it. Gotta prioritize and unfortuantely, PC has to take a back seat to what's keeping my attention recently. DD starts school Monday. She just started soccer as well. I'm the Cubbies director for Awana at church and that starts Sept. 5th.

I know, I know, excuses excuses....

Hey your not alone...... I have a show tomorrow ...... and I am trying to get ready for it!!! plus making follow up calls today..... 5 calls, talked to two people who want to book a show in OCT but need to talk to their husband before confirming a date. So I told them I would call them back next week on Wed.

Leah at least you're making your contacts. I do have some people I can contact but have not made the time.

Christ Follower said:
Leah at least you're making your contacts. I do have some people I can contact but have not made the time.

I am making the time now because next month is purely crazy with all those shows!!! But my commission check will be nice in the end!!

Had a show. Two actual guests, but so far $500 in sales and 1 possible September party. Talked with a few other people, too.

Made my 3 contacts today...

1 neighbor who was a FOR SURE booking (but hadn't set a date yet) just said "nevermind" her mom is sick in & out of the hospital.

1 neighbor who was a "maybe" booking said "no" can't do it right now.

1 up-coming co-host might sign up after her show??? She doesn't want to "be a consultant" but wants the product. She's getting ready to get married so it would be a good way for her to get some stuff. She would do the required show then hopefully the minimum to stay active as a hobby consultant. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

The day is not over yet though so hopefully I'll make another couple contacts.

Good for you, Ellen for making your contacts today. Is it not weird for you to make contacts on a Sunday. It's not very prudent to do business around here for a lot of people. I have a host who lives about an hour and a 1/4 away, and I'll call her tonight to talk about closing tomorrow. But to contact my home town people, not on a Sunday.

Well, I talked to my neighbors at a birhtday party next door. I brought it up casually.

The other lady I called because I have a hard time getting a hold of her on the week days.

Most contacts I make on Sundays are in person.

made 5 calls. Only spoke to 2 people, one to set time for her booked show, and the other was a cold call to a referral - she BOOKED!! It's for October, but I am so excited. I must say that since joining in on this thread my focus has improved, and I am much more intentional in making my contacts.
Now if I could just get fence sitter potential recruits to take the leap........

Okay I had a show today..... it was $542.00 in guest sales.... I booked two shows off of this show, and the host wants to talk more about what is involved inbecoming a consutlant. :) I gave her the YLYW DVD and Flyer!!!

Leah! You always have such great things to report!

I made one more contact to my list today. I've had a potential recruit for about a year now. She attended a meeting in May but wasn't ready to sign b/c her husband is military and was waiting to find out if they were moving. Well, now they're not moving, but he will be deployed for 7 months!!!
She will be coming to a meeting with me tomorrow night but I'm not sure if she'll sign now that he's leaving. Especially since she asked me to do a Sept. show for her. (not in my books yet) I guess if she doesn't sign, at least she will have a show for me.

Christ Follower said:
I made one more contact to my list today. I've had a potential recruit for about a year now. She attended a meeting in May but wasn't ready to sign b/c her husband is military and was waiting to find out if they were moving. Well, now they're not moving, but he will be deployed for 7 months!!!
She will be coming to a meeting with me tomorrow night but I'm not sure if she'll sign now that he's leaving. Especially since she asked me to do a Sept. show for her. (not in my books yet) I guess if she doesn't sign, at least she will have a show for me.

Encourgae her to sign... it will help her get her mind of her husband being gone for 7 months.. And give her something to do as well. :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Encourgae her to sign... it will help her get her mind of her husband being gone for 7 months.. And give her something to do as well. :)

She has two small children 4 & 5 I think. I'm not sure if she would have anyone to watch them while she does shows. Any ideas on what to say to her???

Christ Follower said:
She has two small children 4 & 5 I think. I'm not sure if she would have anyone to watch them while she does shows. Any ideas on what to say to her???

When I started out as a PC consultant a year and half a go I was a single mom, My first few host were family and friends so they understood that Makayla would come with me. But then I asked around church for any girls that were interested in earing a few extra dollars so I could do shows. Now we don't' do that anymore because my hubby just watches her.

That is my story... now what worked for me might not work for her... I would talk to her about how often she would like to do cooking shows, ask her if she has any goals that she wants to meet. Once she answers those questions you can kinda base on what she says what your response is. If she is worried about baby sitting... talk to her about people within her church watching her babies for a couple of hours.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see her tomorrow so I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully I'll be posting something that says...."signed a recruit!" or something like that! Pray for God's favor for me.

Christ Follower said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see her tomorrow so I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully I'll be posting something that says...."signed a recruit!" or something like that! Pray for God's favor for me.

Ellen, you will do fine... keep your chin up!! :)

Hey! Where is everyone? I made lots of calls, today. I talked to only two people while making 8 calls and leaving messages on two and talking to a child on two, hung up for the rest w/o leaving a message. One "no" and one "yes" for September. I only need two more September shows booked to reach my goal for that month. Would love an extra show above my goal for safe keeping.

Thanks Jae!
So I guess I put up my results.

I talked to 5 people today and got 3 live persons.
1 wants a catalog (but I might have turned him off since I spewed all the specials over him through nerves. 1 doesn't have time since he's in Idaho and doesn't know when he's coming back. And since I was so nervous I left two very messed up messages and then called my good friend and talked to her for 30 minutes to find she can't do a cat. show because her library was donated over 100 boxes of free books. Drat! But at least I got on the phone and will let you know what happens tomorrow :)

Thanks again Jae! Now I am excited to see what tomorrow brings ;)

Rebecca
Don't be nervous when calling. You have something great to offer everyone you call. It's about what you have for them, whether it's customer service, job opportunity, or a way to entertain their friends and earn free items. The more you practice the better you'll get. Keep practicing!

Okay, so I didn't get to make a ton of contacts today. It was my DD's first day of school. I did have my cluster meeting tonight though.

My potential recruit I was telling you about came. She decided to book her show in September with her friend that signed up in order to help her out. But, she said WHEN she signs up, she will FOR SURE sign under me. That was really nice to here because I've been in contact with her for a year. I know it's her choice of who she signs under, but it would be nice to have her on my team (she's really nice and easy going). I was kinda hoping she'd sign up tonight but I guess the timing still isn't right for her yet.

well, I had my cluster meeting last night so that cut down on prime calling time. I was able to squeeze in a few calls though
2 to potential recruits - one still sitting on fence, the other growing interested in the opportunity and was actually going to go to the cluster meeting but got held up at work (I believe her, as her work # was on my caller ID)
Did some host coaching, and brought up the host opp for the kit. She actually sounded a little interested. YAY! Her show is this weekend, so we'll see.
Also spoke to a potential host - not yet, but does want to see the catalog. I'll keep working!!

made 7 calls, only able to speak to 2 people - one was a CCC and couldn't turn it to a booking, the other still wants to book, but needs to call back later.
I did have a lady stop me in Costco today after seeing my catalog tote. I got her info so I'll be trying her tomorrow (that's when she asked me to call her)

Anybody else working today?

I spoke to two people tonight and left a voice mail message. Nothing settled, but closer to adding a catalog show and a Saturday brunch in September. I also am finding that my evening activities are cutting into my prime calling hours. Cluster meeting last night from 6:30-8:30, tonight bible study from 7:00 -10:00 and tomorrow I have my Wednesday night walk and a Silpada open house to attend starting around 6:30. Thursday I have a Creative Memories Custom Framing Event at my home at 7:00 PM. I wonder when it's better to call: between 5:00 and 5:30 or 6:30 and 7:00? I need to stop this craziness. I think I'll try the 5:00 hour and start my calls with "do you have two minutes to talk?" I'm just thinking the working people won't be home, yet. I'll figure it out.
Hey, where is Paulette?

I don't think I made my 3 today. Like JAE, I have had a lot of evening activites preventing me. Tonight was a Cubbies meeting for all my leaders. Actually, I did talk to two ladies at my DH's school. One has a consultant already and one (a past host) took a mini and is going to ask around to get a feel for if she'll be able to collect enough for a catty show. She's a tough one because she's a mutual friend of my one and only recruit. She was my customer/host first, but I "gave" her to our friend (my recruit). The thing is, my recruit signed a year ago and still isn't qualified. Do I keep pushing my past host on her to "help her out" or keep her for myself???

I have been very bad with contacts, but am planning on getting better. After 6 of my 7 shows cancelled or rescheduled for the month, it got me very frusterated. I also learned that not everyone had received my mystery host invite, so I went through tonight and updated contact information for everybody, imported it into customer connection and then updated my list serv. I had almost 70 people whose emails were not in my list serv! No wonder I had nobody responding to my invite!!! So I am rescheduling myself for September and am going to do it right!

I also got all of my mailings out that I have been procrastinating on, so that was good.

I have decided that I am going to make some plain ol' customer care calls to re-establish a connection with people and offer to send them a new catalog. That is my plan for this week.

I have also been recovering from a really bad migraine on Sunday night that has left me with a tension headache that still had not gone away. This headache has left me in tears and it totally bites! (sorry for the whining, but my pain killers are wearing off and I hate taking them at night, as they contain caffeine, which then ends up keeping me up...)

I have decided that I really need to step things up and get back on the phone! I did really well for the first few weeks after conference, but these last few weeks have been very hard for me...

Christ Follower said:
I don't think I made my 3 today. Like JAE, I have had a lot of evening activites preventing me. Tonight was a Cubbies meeting for all my leaders. Actually, I did talk to two ladies at my DH's school. One has a consultant already and one (a past host) took a mini and is going to ask around to get a feel for if she'll be able to collect enough for a catty show. She's a tough one because she's a mutual friend of my one and only recruit. She was my customer/host first, but I "gave" her to our friend (my recruit). The thing is, my recruit signed a year ago and still isn't qualified. Do I keep pushing my past host on her to "help her out" or keep her for myself???

Ellen, I think you let her decide what to do. It sounds like she wants to work with you for her catalog show. If your recruit isn't asking her, then don't let her slip between the cracks... keep in contact with her and go ahead and feel okay about doing her show!

GourmetGirl said:
Ellen, I think you let her decide what to do. It sounds like she wants to work with you for her catalog show. If your recruit isn't asking her, then don't let her slip between the cracks... keep in contact with her and go ahead and feel okay about doing her show!

IDK, maybe I'll tell her that our friend only needs one more show to qualify. If she doesn't turn something in, she will go inactive and I wont get my 2000 points for the incentive. She doesn't really want to be a consultant but has (I think for me) not dropped out yet. This last month was her 3rd and final leave of absence though so if she lags anymore, that's it.

I really want to keep this one though!

ahh... well if that one show will get you the 2000 points, then totally give it to her! I'm all about those points :)

Well, she might be currently collecting a catty show. If that's the case, I'll go ahead and keep her. If not, I'll let her go. She doesn't care who she orders with as long as she get's her free stuff! :0) Good for us!

If my recruit was plannig on sticking with the business, I wouldn't even think of "taking" this friend of ours. I really do want her to succeed but there's only so much I can do for her.

Good viewpoint Ellen! I totally agree!

I had 5 contacts today and didn't pick up the phone except to return a call!!!! Woo Hoo! I talked to the leader of the Oregon Food Bank Garden Learning center and "planted a seed" there about PC while gardening with my kids. I also talked to a fellow parent who was part of our MOMS Club event there but she doesn't know enough people but wants to place an order. I talked to a former consultant who placed an order for a show but doesn't want to come back to the table or have her own show. I talked to a lady who was going door to door for Animal Services and checking the neighborhood to see if the neighborhood animals are licensed and she asked about the opportunity before I could even get it out myself! She will get back to me tomorrow or thursday and didn't want to give me her info but the response was positive. Then I talked to my MIL who is a big supporter and she is thinking of having a cat. show for Oct. to get the baker!!

AAHHH!!! I can't believe the difference! This is the most positive my business has been since I moved here! I figured tomorrow I am calling so I will have a glass of wine tonight and celebrate my courage :) No more nerves! I asked everyone I talked to today about PC!

It APPEARS that 3-2-1 is working for me. However, is it because of the GREAT September Host special or is it my 3-2-1? October only had 1 catty and 1 cooking so far so we shall see how it goes!

Okay talked to my host that is having a show next month on the 7th about her guest list, talked to my host from Sunday afternoon about hosting a NOV show becasue she wants all of the simple additions... (wouldn't' that be a nice order) :) I also talked to her more about becoming a consultant... she loves to cook!! She had a list of questions for me...... and I had a couple of phone calls from people who wanted to place orders. :) Oh and I talked to my host for tomorrow nights show about her party and someone who wants to book a show off of hers. :)

Well so far today - I called one past guest from a show in July and booked her for September! She had been eyeing the SS cookware and really wanted it - so now I"m up to 5 cooking shows in September (my most for one month since starting) - I'm psyched and have about 3 more to get on the calendar for September - my kids started school today and it's very quiet and making it easier to get on that phone.

Christ Follower said:
It APPEARS that 3-2-1 is working for me. However, is it because of the GREAT September Host special or is it my 3-2-1? October only had 1 catty and 1 cooking so far so we shall see how it goes!

I think 3-2-1 will work for Oct too, if you are talking about the AMAZING meals you can make in 30 minutes or less using our DCB! Make them salivate while you are describing the juiciest tenderest chicken or pork....and how you can't believe it yourself that it came out of the microwave!:D

Well I am up to 4 cooking shows in Sept. And I have 3 August Catalog shows going! It feels so good to be working it again. I must say I feel very lucky lately. My phone and email have been going crazy with people wanting shows and friends sending me referrals. I am so happy my name is getting so well known around town! I seem to be one of the few arround who has stuck with PC an is focused on making it a career. I really think it makes a huge difference with people who have been fence sitters to know that I am here for the Long haul. Or as some say "I'm a Lifer" LOL!

Talked to several people yesterday. My trip to the post office may have netted me a September party. There was a sub at the post office. I mentioned PC. Her eyes lit up. Happy consultant!

This was a rough day for contacts!! :cry: :cry: Did talk to 2 possible recruit leads - both shut me down real quick. Talked to one potential host, no date set and not sure if it will ever pan out. Then I just got machines on all my CCC. Which, I'm not surprised as it is a big church night here. Did manage to get some mini catalogs ready to mail out to others. Guess I'll be following up on those soon.

Hope you guys had a more productive evening. ;)

I called a few people today. I talked to three, at least, and one said "no" to my fall preview show and "no" to having a show. One said "no" but call back in a couple of months. One is coming to my fall preview show next week and will decide if she needs anything. If she does she will book an October show. Of course, she needs something! So far, I have about 10 or 11 coming to my preview. I have many, many more people to call. Life is so busy right now. It's so hard to be on the phone so much.

I made more than three with nothing good to report.

1st potential recruit relplied to my many messages with a "too busy now, but in the future" e-mail.

2nd potential recruit--Not ready yet.

Handed out two more cattys at DH's school. No bookings.

Talked to my one and only recruit. She has 1 catty show next month but never got her change-over kit so I had to give up 10 cattys for her. She only needs one more show to qualify! (It's been a year though) We keep having to give her the leave of absences so that's probably why she didn't get her change over kit.

Another CCC call was a "no" to recruiting (she used to be a consultant) and a "not right now" to having a show. I will send her a new catty though.

I called 9 people today and got 1 cat. show from the only person who called me. Slow night, but didn't realize it was a church night. Maybe I will take Wed.'s off and do the rest of the week instead. I am only calling from 7-8pm so I think 6 days out of 7 isn't bad. So the count is 3 cat. shows for Sept and 1 for Oct. My goal is 10 cat. shows per month until I can get those cooking shows booked locally. Here's to thinking positive :) and I know I will have luck when the hard work is done ;)

I Just got back from my show.... Sales are a little over $300.00 so far... 1 booking...

Made lots of calls. Talked to several people. Had an August show reschedule for September (no big deal, and the host is a possible recruit :) ). Made a sale. All in all, not a bad evening.

Not doing much for calling today. Having a get together tonight. Had a child's dr. appt and school sign up this morning into the noon hour. Kids' friends over now. I'm eating my lunch and on the computer for a few minutes until back to cleaning. Hopefully, I'll make some calls before I have to make dinner in 20 minutes for the fam. They are eating ealry and I'm making a 29 minutes to dinner cookbook recipe.

JAE said:
Not doing much for calling today. Having a get together tonight. Had a child's dr. appt and school sign up this morning into the noon hour. Kids' friends over now. I'm eating my lunch and on the computer for a few minutes until back to cleaning. Hopefully, I'll make some calls before I have to make dinner in 20 minutes for the fam. They are eating ealry and I'm making a 29 minutes to dinner cookbook recipe.

What are you making?

Have fun tonight!

I haven't done much since my show on Tuesday. Called a couple hosts - dropped off a couple host packets - Oh, and called a couple people who were supposed to be at my Show, but didn't come. THAT resulted in 2 more bookings for Sept!:D I sorta knew it would - both of them had said they would book at the show. One of them is with a friend of mine who is pretty flaky - but she always manages to pull off a $1000 show for me!:balloon: WE need a smilie w/ Dollar Signs for eyes!

I don't know how my 3-2-1 will go for the next 3-4 days. Going out of town tomorrow for my bro's graduation. I'll try to do all my contacts today as 'live" ones since there will be no phone time for me today. Check in with you all after the weekend!

JAE said:
Add to all that, I just took my 10 year olds temp. He has a 101.2 fever! He's in bed. Took his friend home. Trying to make dinner - Beef enchilada...
Tonight for company I'm making the Mexican Chocolate cake. Right now I'm waiting for the hamburger to thaw because I forgot to put it in the frig. yesterday. I'm a little scatterbrained myself!

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711