• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,601
Hi all... I haven't posted much but have been working on working my biz.

From follow up calls and calling people out of the blue from my address book I now am up to 2 shows in April. It would have been 3 but I have a new recruit signing WAHOO, and 1 will go to her!!!

I also have 2 booked for May.

I also have another recruit lead (good friend of recruit mentioned above) although I am leaving it up to them if she wants to sign with me or the friend.

Also talked to my Mom againg about giving PC a try. She is considdering it.

Biggest thing I have been working on is thinking outside the box and asking people I se all the time who know what I do but I have never ASKED them.

Keep up the good work all!

• #1,602
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a fantastic weekend for PC networking. Last night my DH and I went to his cousin's surprise 30th bday party. So some of his family was obviously there. One of his cousin's inlaw booked a June show. She was originally going to shoot for July, but then when we were talking and she statedshe thought only her 2 sisters would come. I mentioned you were work in a school and she decided that doing it before school ended would be better so all her coworkers etc could come/order!!! YAY.:D

Doesn't end there. I offered a PC basket for a raffle at a bowlathon that benefits a local senior center. The person who won it loves our italian seasonings and her PC consultant quit selling!!! My boss who is on board with her says she'll remind her to call at their next meeting but is sure she will. And I did speak to her but unfortunately didn't have the time to get her info. But my boss is sure she'll be great for leads!:thumbup:

And on my way home from bowling I stopped at a local convenient store where I had a lead that I was unable to get ahold of. By some stroke of genious luck she was there. She said hey you never called. ( i did try) Convinced her to do a catalog show for April and brought back a packet!!

And the icing on cake. My DH and I were at the mall and grabbed some dinner at the food court. While we were chatting after, someone came up to our table and was selling candy as a fundraiser. Well I asked if they ever did other fundraisers or looked for others and told him about PC. Unfortunately(which I've been planning on doing) I had no fundraiser informatin with me.:cry::grumpy: But I gave him a book and told him what PC was. And told him to have fundraiser coordinator call. In hindsight I realize I should have gotten info and number from him, but me reaching out on my own is a huge step out of my comfort zone!!!!:)

This as all given me the boost and confidence I need to go into my next cooking show on Saturday determined to get bookings. Also need to get my recruit leads turned into receipts!! I'm on my way to being recognized at next cluster meeting and take that top achiever apron!!!:):D:thumbup:

• #1,603
Four contacts on Saturday. Collected 2 orders. Two contacts on Sunday. Collected 1 order.

• #1,604
sheeeesh! I need to get on the ball. I've been in such a business drought here lately. No new bookings - as a matter of fact, my shows have been cancelling left and right!! And those that do hold, I can't give away a show. I need to rethink what I'm doing here.....or what I'm not doing. no news on my recruit leads either..... and no new SC's in my line. Deadline is approaching quickly.....

• #1,605
Made contacts yesterday. Booked a show for mid-April. :)

• #1,606
Booked a show for late May. Hey it's a show!

Going to the reigional training tomorrow in the cities.

• #1,607
Lets see - It's been a couple days since I posted.

Saturday, I had a Vendor/Craft Event at a church. I had enough in sales to make it a show, but didn't get any bookings. Until today. Today, I got a "contact me" email through my website. It was someone wanting to book a show, and she referred to me through her SIL, who ordered at my booth Saturday! Whoo Hooo!

I also contacted the Director of Cross Cultural Ministries at my church today. I want to do a fundraiser for a project my church is involved in. We have adopted the village of Maambo, in Namibia, W. Africa. Most of the children there have lost one or both parents to Aids, and of course, the poverty is unspeakable. We have provided them with a well, a grain mill, a piggery, and other cottage type industry, so that the people in the village can begin to earn an income. Now, we are building a school, and also a house for a teacher to teach at the school. I want to help support that, so am hoping to do a PC fundraiser to help with that project!

• #1,608
Made my contacts. No results, though.

• #1,609
ditto what Rae said!

I need some bookings - BAD!!

• #1,610
I am right there with you, Amy! I need to get on the phone and make some contacts. The only thing is I am not sure who to call. I don't really have any potential booking leads. Or, if I did, I have called numerous times over the last few months and left message after message, and I have given up on them :( .

Luckily, I have a 3 1/2 hour shift at a booth at a Home Show on Friday. I am hoping to get a few April bookings out of it. I only have 2 shows on the books for April, and 3-4 for May.

• #1,611
:cry::cry::cry:I can't give away a show here lately!!! ****sigh****

been on the phone, no recruits, no shows, no orders. I'm dialing for fundraiser all day tomorrow if it kills me!:grumpy:

• #1,612
and I just wanted to add that I am closing out one of my best sales months in quite some time, but I just can't get an April show to save my life! Well, that may be an exaggeration, but not any in the first 2 weeks.

• #1,613
Booked 1 April show and 1 May show today. Waiting to hear back from another girl to set her date for a May fundraiser. Been helping my new recruit with her first weeks - it's been fun!

• #1,614
Had a crappy day. Felt like hunting someone down and smacking them just because. Since my mood was what it was, I decided not to make any calls. I did send out an email to some contacts who had a family member start a PC business. (Unfortunately, not with me. :() The email thanked them for their business and said that I imagined that they would be using the family member as their PC connection. Got a return email that at least one of them is choosing to keep me as their PC person. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'm glad to keep a good customer. BTW, after much deliberation, I chose to go to Bible study last night. I'm very glad I went. I wasn't the only person there who had been in a bad mood all day. We all felt much better by the time we left.

• #1,615
so far today I have booked a May show. And I'm working on a girl scout fundraiser for April (finally something in April!). I'm pretty sure it will go, the leader was impressed with the $ she would get from PC, and when I told her I would kick in a % as well, she was very happy. Plus, the girls should be able to earn a badge.....
also gave a catalog to the sales rep at verizon store - had to replace my phone that my "new" adopted dog ate! she's becoming a very expensive "stray". Thankfully, my contract was up so I had a credit, and then was able to get a rebate too - so the phone will eventually be free. BUT then I got DH a phone too! Not part of my original plan!:eek:

hope to get some more calls in later, just not sure. we are going shopping.

• #1,616
Haven't been here for a while...SO busy with life.

Anyhow...today I booked a show for May 1st. :)

• #1,617
Called a potential recruit that I've been in contact in for a month. She couldn't afford the $155, but was so excited about the Mini Kit. She's signing when she gets paid on April 15! I left messages for others, but will continue. I booked a wedding registry, but no shows after more than 10 calls. I booked another wedding registry yesterday. Sunday, I go for a wedding event and I'm hoping to leave with several registries.

• #1,618
Made my contacts yesterday. Garnered two inquiries about wedding registries and wedding showers. Got an order for a GC.

• #1,619
I had a booth at a Home Show yesterday. During my 4 hour shift, I got 14 leads. I was supposed to have someone else working with me, but she woke up sick. I told the person in charge, no need to find a replacement, that I would do it by myself, and I am glad I did. The 14 are not all strong leads. I do have a recruit lead to follow up with. I am hoping to reach her today. She was another vendor at the show.

I have a show tonight, and the host is not sure how many will be there. There were only 20 on her guest list, and she had about 7 guests at her show in November, so we will see.

I will be following up with all my leads today.

• #1,620
recruit calls yesterday - no signed contracts........interesting HO lead - will go into more detail later

• #1,621
Well this week was supposed to be continuing success on the high from my fab weekend of contacts!

I had wed. off and intended to organize all my PC stuff, put together all my paperwork and pack my kit for show tonight as well. Then make more calls to follow up on some leads.

Well I got sick and did none of this. The only think I did Wed. was go to doctor and fill my script. I did get ink so I could at least start some printing. I did print out my booking slide onto colored cardstock. I had it laminated Thursday.

I'm working till 12:30 and then have to finish getting stuff together for show. Hopefully can get my booking board done put together slide as well before having to leave.

Also am going to try to stop my directors event so I can at least borrow some of bamboo for April specials to help with booking. Her event end around 3 and I'm shooting to get to host around 3:30 so it will be a mad dash when I get home.

Hopefully it will be slow enough here that we can get out by 12:15 or so and I'm only 5 minutes from home. Wish me luck

• #1,622
Two contacts yesterday. Collected one order. :)

• #1,623
Had a show last night with a repeat host from November. There were only about 4 guests there, excluding the mother and sister of the host, who also live there. 2 out of the 4 placed orders, so sales are at a lousy $65.00. A 3rd guest did book a show for May (come on, what is the matter with APRIL!!!!).

My host from Tuesday is all excited about signing up. I spoke to her last night, and we will be closing her show out today.

I also did some follow up calls with leads from my booth on Friday. Out of 12 calls, I left a few voicemails, a few others said to call back later, and I did book a mid-April show!!! She is so excited!! An hour after talking to her, she called me back and told me her mother already has collected $100 in orders!!!!!

• #1,624
Two contacts today at church. One of them placed an order. :)

• #1,625
Had a great show today - 17 people there - 4 outside orders - $969 in sales so far! So now I will get my HWC products for March - yay!! So hoping for triple points on this show:)

• #1,626
Nothing other than host coaching today.

• #1,627
Five contacts. One possible show planned--checking schedules.

• #1,628
a few recruit calls - messages only
host coaching with upcoming fundraisers
then spent the evening at the ER with youngest DS - he's fine.

• #1,629
Had a show tonight - 8 ladies there. Right now, we are at $300 in sales...and 1 booking - to take place 2 weeks from tonight! Whoo Hooo!

THEN - I came home to an email from a catalog show host - she has someone who wants to book a cooking show for NEXT WEEK! YAHOO!

Those 2 shows put me at 8 shows for April - and I was really wondering if I'd be able to do it. The back half of April was full, and I didn't know how I'd get bookings any sooner than that. Needless to say I am thrilled, and very grateful for the bookings I have!

• #1,630
Getting better at getting on the phone. Just need to keep it up. No new contacts today but I helped my newest recruit get signed up online! WOOHOO that was fun!

Now trying to figure out how to make ths new recruiting promo work for me!

• #1,631
you guys are doing great! I still can't give away an April show - which really stinks with this awesome recruiting promo (I need to be in front of people!) But I do have meeting tomorrow with a GS Troop to kick off a fundraisier - here's hoping for a big one!

calls last night - nothing good

• #1,632
Looks like we all took a few days off!

So today, I talked with someone who was interested in booking a show for next week (!!!) and we got a date on the calendar. She is a SAHM, with lots of SAHM friends, and she wanted something fun to do since none of her friends were going away for Spring Break. So, we are doing a Girls Day Out (she has a sitter for all of the kids!) Appetizer show! YAHOO! And she booked from a host who is doing a catalog show right now, and the catalog show host is turning in her show at her show. I'm thrilled, because I have 4 shows to turn in now for the first two weeks of April, and that is usually my hardest time of the year to get shows!

This afternoon I was running errands, and DS had been really good all afternoon, so I told him after Office Max, we would visit Dollar Tree (right next to OM). We picked out some items for some craft projects to do during Spring Break time, and then went to check out. The lady checking me out looked at my jacket, and said "Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef! Do you sell Pampered Chef?" And Wowwie Zowwie! I booked a show for May with Jan from the Dollar Tree!

I'm sooo glad Micah was good while we were running errands!:D

• #1,633
No days off, just didn't post. LOL!I've been making my contacts. Even got a few contacts yesterday without planning to. ;)

• #1,634
I took more than a few days off, I'm flat out slacking. Life has thrown me some curve balls. I have made contacts, just not enough.I did my first cooking class last night, two people showed up. A $100 in orders. Off to find $50 more.

• #1,635
Made two more good contacts today. :)

• #1,636
i stink at my business lately. no shows. no recruits. nada. zilch. zero.

• #1,637
Sorry to hear that, Amy. Knowing you, it will pick up soon.I don't make intentional contacts on Sundays, but I got a call from someone asking if PC has a pineapple cutter. :) I assured her we did, so she ordered one.

• #1,638
I made 4 contacts yesterday at a pampering day. I received enough in orders to turn my cooking class into a show, left recipe cards at dh's cousins salon & told her when she referred people to have a show she gets $20 in free products.

• #1,639
booked a May show last night. April is killing me. I really NEEDED to earn free conference - not going to happen unless my GS fundraiser is over the top good. At the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll even get 1/2 price. We shall see.

• #1,640
Did pretty well last night. Made several calls. Got a solid booking for May 2nd and 2 for early May that couldn't commit to a date yet, but they are old leads I've been trying to get locked down and the I'm optimistic that they will actually book the shows. I really want some April shows though. I have a catalog show going which is great but I really want more shows to try for recruits. Double recruiting points is awesome, got to get myself in on that. I decided since I've been unable to get a show booked for April. I'm hosting my own next Tuesday. I sent out evites to those whose emails I have and full page invites w/mini catlogs for those whose emails I don't have. Hopefully I'll get a good turnout and some bookings from it!! Here's hoping. A recruit or two would just be icing on the cake.

• #1,641
Did a show last night with 10 "real" guests. I say that because, while there were 12 guests, 2 were mid-teens. Though, come to think of it, one called her mom and placed an order for her. I feel really horrid today, so I probably won't do anything. (Nothing serious. I'm very cold and hurt all over. No fever. Tummy okay. It's probably just a short-lived virus.)

• #1,642
Feel better soon Rae!

• #1,643
Thanks, Gina. I'm feeling better now than I did this morning. I plan to relax and do very little the rest of the day.

• #1,644
Had a little show at lunch time today. Whenever I let my hosts do the inviting themselves, I have smaller shows. But, this one was very last minute - less than a week from the time she booked. So, I'll take the 4 guests, w/ $200 in sales and a May booking.:) It was fun - and it gave me another show for the first part of April.
She will be back at work next week (at a school) and she knows she can get several outside orders there, so we will be closing on the 15th.

The HWC items were a huge hit! The woman who booked was talking June, but when I brought out the HWC items at the end of the show - she got all excited, and so did the other guests - they were all encouraging her to book in May, because they all want:
cake testers,
Recipe cards,
&
Daisy Plates!

My friend who was sitting for DS while I did the show expressed a big interest in doing a Couples Show in June!:thumbup:

• #1,645
Three contacts yesterday. One was surprising. At our communion service the woman behind me mentioned her love of Chex Mix. I turned around and told her that I love it, too. We got chatting. She's the mom of one of my kids, but we don't actually know one another. Pertinent to the conversation I mentioned that I'm a PC Consultant. She got excited and ordered an Egg Slicer on the spot. She said she hadn't seen a PC catalog in years. She has one now. :) She'll be ordering more in the future. Three contacts today, but no visible results.

• #1,646
booked another May show. happy about that, but still no new April shows. oh, and 2 recruit leads told me to buzz off.......I'd rather have that than no response at all! LOL

• #1,647
So this past Friday - my 6th grader, Noah, had a group project to work on at a friend's house. I went to drop him off and his friend's mom noticed my PC logo jacket. She said "I love PC - glad to know that you're a consultant". I told her I had a catalog in the car I'd get for her. We got to talking and she decided she'd like to do a show for May 1st! I told her about the HWC products and she was very excited - we're doing a 9 a.m. show. Yay! I now have 5 cooking shows and 1 Fundraiser at Curves on my calendar. And I'm hoping to add another cooking show and one additional fundraiser for either May or June. Very excited about this May:) I only have one more show in April so this will be great - now I need to expand into summer as well.

• #1,648
I had 3 contacts on Friday that didn't go anywhere. Saturday and Sunday I don't do calls. Today I feel like walking crap (I hate colds), so I've decided to take some good drugs and fall into a mild coma. Bleah! Of course, I feel good about the 5 bookings and potential recruit from the show I closed today, so that should ease my suffering a bit. ;)

• #1,649
Four contacts today at another DS company's party. They were private, of course. I don't hijack other people's shows.

• #1,650
had someone approach me while I was pumping gas to get a catalog - wouldn't give me her info. Poor lady, she got a 2007 catalog - that's what I had in the tote.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara