• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Hold Each Other Accountable: Join the Conversation!

In summary, "Let's Hold Each Other Accountable: Join the Conversation!" is a free program created by Pampered Chef for individuals to share their health and wellness goals, challenges, and successes in a supportive community. To join, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and sign up. Topics discussed in the conversations include healthy eating, exercise, mindfulness, and self-care, and members can suggest and lead discussions on other relevant topics. The program is open to everyone, including non-Pampered Chef consultants.
DanielleQ
Hi, gang...
I've been reading through the "3-2-1 Accountability" thread and can't quite get through all of the posts to find what I need.

Is anyone interested in holding each other accountable in all areas of our businesses? I don't mean only 3-2-1 stuff, but Host Coaching, Customer Care, etc...as well?

I've been with PC for 8 months and was at the point of either steppin' up or steppin' out, if you know what I mean. I've decided that if I can't get much help from my Director (who is, in all fairness, says she is willing to do weekly Business Building Calls with me), I will look here for help. I really don't want to let go of my PC business and I've decided to make this a true business, rather than a hobby. I'm not requiring that of a Business Buddy, but I am looking for someone who is serious and will not fall off the face of the earth! Thanks! A PM is probably best.

I just pm'd you.

And I, you!

1. What is "Let's Hold Each Other Accountable: Join the Conversation!"?

"Let's Hold Each Other Accountable: Join the Conversation!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to encourage and support healthy lifestyle choices. It is a community where individuals can share their goals, challenges, and successes in a safe and non-judgmental environment.

2. How do I join the conversation?

You can join the conversation by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Let's Hold Each Other Accountable" tab. From there, you can sign up for the program and start participating in the discussions.

3. What topics are discussed in the conversations?

The conversations in "Let's Hold Each Other Accountable" can cover a wide range of topics related to health and wellness. Some examples include healthy eating, exercise, mindfulness, and self-care. Members are also encouraged to suggest and lead discussions on topics that are important to them.

4. Is there a cost to join the program?

No, there is no cost to join "Let's Hold Each Other Accountable." It is a free program open to anyone who wants to be a part of a supportive community focused on improving their overall well-being.

5. Can I participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Let's Hold Each Other Accountable" is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We welcome anyone who is interested in connecting with others and working towards a healthier lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates