• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Accountability Buddy!

In summary, Jennifer wants to quit her day job to stay at home with her daughter and start a home-based business. She has been unsuccessful in finding bookings and is looking for someone to help her stay on track.
chefheather
I know a lot of us have responded to the previous thread about what our 2007 goals are, in the hopes of helping to keep each other accountable. However, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in paring up with me and being an accountability buddy. This way it might be easier to help keep each other on target with each other's yearly goals.

Any takers?

If you want me, I will do it!!! I have got to get serious about this business. I was on a roll right before Christmas, but since then have sort of lost some steam. I need to get it together again. Did you see my post about babysitting? I need to get this business going consistantly so I can quit wiping butts for a living!!

Jennifer,

That would be wonderful! I do remember seeing your post about babysitting. I work a FT job in HR and am wanting to grow my PC business enough so I can stay at home with my 8 month old daughter...so I guess I'm hoping to get my business going so I can wipe one particular butt any time I want...haha!

I was supposed to have 6 shows this month, but so far only have two on the books and the month is half over. One lady postponed until February, one is forgetful and won't tell me a date (No, I don't think she is avoiding me, she is just very scatterbrained). The other two wont return my calls so I am guessing they have changed their minds.

I do think I can fill up February though. I have two people wanting me to do vendor events in February. I can't decide because this will take up two of my Saturdays that I can be doing shows! One is a Bridal Fair that I think will be worth the time and money!

Anyway, I have three active recruits now, so only need two more to be a Director. I'm a little nervous about this now since the kits are going up. I would also like to start earning a minimum of $1000 a week in commission.

What are your goals?

My January is good by my 2006 standards, but not up to the level of what my goals are for 2007. I did 2 shows this past weekend, have one more this coming Saturday and have 2 catalog shows. I have 3 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows on the calendar for next month, but I'd like to have more cooking shows if possible. I want those double points!!

I have one active and one inactive consultants under me. I no sooner became a FD and my first recruit went inactive. She is expecting her 2nd child next month and isn't looking to start back up. I did get a recruit lead from my Saturday show this past weekend, so I've got my fingers crossed I can sign her.

I want to earn the level 2 incentive this year and attend conference for the first time. This past October was my best month thus far (my commission was $850 for the month). I enjoyed that and want more months like that and BETTER.

Just like you, I know what I need to do in order to reach my goals. I've got to get on the phone and follow up with people. However, that's been my down fall in the past. I'm hoping that we can help keep each other accountable to doing the day to day / weekly activities that are needed in order to get where we want to go.

I asked my director if we can hold bi-weekly calls to help keep me accountable to myself; however, she hasn't expressed a desire to help me with that. Even though I love my director, I don't think I'm going to get what I'm seeking from her...which lead to my posting this topic.

You would think that you director would want to bend over backwards to do whatever it takes to get you to director!! :(

That's what I thought also, but I guess she doesn't see it that way.

I would have quit a long time ago if I hadn't found Chef Success!!

Is anyone else looking for an accountability buddy? I'm new, I have my first show at the end of the month, and I have set a goal to make Director by Dec.1, 2007. I'd love to find domeone to encourage and who will encourage me!

just bumping...

I'd be interested! I'm not quite as new as you, I started last July, but I never had a lot of success in finding bookings, so i've been just barely scraping by and making my $200 minimum these last few months. My main goal is to increase my bookings, but I'm also interested in making director by the end of the year. I'm usually more of a lurker on this board, but I'm trying to become more active and start posting because I know what a wonderful resource this is. Anyways, welcome to PC, I hope your first month is a success!

I'm looking for an accountability buddy too! I'm like chefbritt, started last year and just kind of coasted along. Now I want to really jump start my business and make director as soon as possible!

Related to Looking for an Accountability Buddy!

1. How do I find an accountability buddy?

You can find an accountability buddy by reaching out to family, friends, or colleagues who have similar goals and are committed to achieving them. You can also join online communities or groups that focus on accountability and connect with like-minded individuals.

2. What should I look for in an accountability buddy?

When looking for an accountability buddy, it's important to find someone who is reliable, supportive, and shares your goals and values. They should also be willing to hold you accountable and provide constructive feedback.

3. How often should I check in with my accountability buddy?

The frequency of check-ins with your accountability buddy will depend on your goals and preferences. Some people prefer daily check-ins, while others may only need weekly or bi-weekly check-ins. It's important to establish a consistent schedule that works for both parties.

4. How can I make sure my accountability buddy and I stay on track?

To ensure that both you and your accountability buddy stay on track, it's important to set specific and measurable goals, regularly communicate and check-in, and hold each other accountable for any actions or tasks that need to be completed. It's also helpful to have a plan in place for when one of you may fall off track.

5. What should I do if my accountability buddy is not holding up their end of the partnership?

If your accountability buddy is not fulfilling their role, it's important to have an open and honest conversation with them about your concerns. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to find a new accountability buddy who is more committed and reliable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • DanielleQ