• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Irresistible Destinations Accountantability

In summary, Venus made a lot of calls and is in the process of setting up new shows for the upcoming month.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
To follow in the footsteps of the fabulous ChefBeckyD, I am starting an accountability thread for the new incentive trip.

I am going to earn Silver and take my husband to Maui. In order to obtain this goal I need to do the following:

*at least 3 live contacts a day
*promote to director by March
* 8 shows a month

Let's help each other with support. I hope everyone achieve's the goals they have set for themselves.

Thanks Laurie!! :)I'm going to earn the Silver Medal in 2010 & take my family to Maui on PC's dime!!My goals:
~Be consistent w/ my biz this year
~9 $600 shows a month
~8 additional Qualified recruits
~Promote to Director June 1st or sooner & maintain it every month.Here we go!!! Can't wait to go!!

Can't wait to see you in Maui, Amanda. :)

I'm in! I will earn a trip! Preferably Maui, but I'm ok with Toronto :) I plan to promote to Director by June 1st and add at least 6 more qualified recruits to my team this year.
I plan to be working my PC biz full time by June 1st.Wahooooo!

I just booked a Feb show, & hoping to make it a Mega show. I have a call into a few people. Which month will be double points???I'm so excited I already have 500 points. Keep them coming.

Well, here are my goals:

*12-14 shows a month (I have a really low show average)
*Increase my show average
*Promote to Director by June
*8-10 qualified recruits
*SILVER LEVEL INCENTIVE TRIP

I have been consistently making my three contacts per day - a minimum of 30 minutes of phone time each day. So far, I have added 2 new shows to my calendar and have several contacts to follow up with for shows. I'm working my 100 No's sheet, and so far, I only have one no (which is from calls I made last year!) so that's a good sign. I'm a tiny bit worried because my only January show rescheduled, so that's sad, but its okay - I'm going to work to get some January shows, and if I can't, I'm going to book the heck outta February, March, and April so I can hit a double points month hard!

Right now, I only have 4 shows in February and 1 or 2 in March - but that's just the beginning. I'm going to keep on truckin'. I have a recruit who never qualified last year, so I'm working with her to get her qualified this year. And I'm working with a couple of others who are looking at the business. I WILL EARN MAUI!!!!!!

At first I wasn't going to post because the fear of accountability but I need to start somewhere and if I want a trip this year I need to work my butt off. Last year I made enough just to stay active so this will be a major leap for me and my business.

I have no show booked yet but I do have a potential host for Jan and one for Feb now to nail down the date.

Goals:
* 1 fundrasier a month
* 8 shows a month
* 6 recruits qualified by June (for the Maui trip)
* 3 contacts a day

Canada or Maui here I come!!

It's Maui all the way for me!!!

~sign, sign, sign new recruits (one new one signed last night!! And I have 2 hot ones!)
~make sure they qualify!
~consistently host 8 to 10 cooking parties in the fat months and 6 in the leaner months.
~promote to AD (almost happened last month)
~consistently make 3 live contacts a day
~stay in better touch with my team members to keep their momentum up
~stay POSITIVE at all times and chase away any self doubt

littlemaisyPC said:
At first I wasn't going to post because the fear of accountability but I need to start somewhere and if I want a trip this year I need to work my butt off. Last year I made enough just to stay active so this will be a major leap for me and my business.

I have no show booked yet but I do have a potential host for Jan and one for Feb now to nail down the date.

Goals:
* 1 fundrasier a month
* 8 shows a month
* 6 recruits qualified by June (for the Maui trip)
* 3 contacts a day

Canada or Maui here I come!!

Venus that is one of the nice things about this thread, we aren't here to judge, just help. :)

You made a huge first step by posting! Way to go!

Made calls tonight - here are the results:5 calls made
1 message left
1 catalog show for Feb.
1 maybe for a cooking show for Feb.
1 person wanted to be contact in Feb. to set a Feb. or Mar. date
1 person wanted to be contact in Mar. to see about a possible future showNot bad! I'm now up to 4 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows for Feb. Plus, I fully plan on holding my own show (or 2) because I want the cookware and the knives! I am definitely a believer in the 3 contacts a day system!!

No calls on Friday or Saturday...bad me! BUT, I did decide today after talking to my hubbs that I am going to really try to get some fundraisers lined up (I've only done HWC fundraisers in the past). So, I contacted a good friend that works for my children's school and gave her some info and she said she would present it to their board for them to look over this week. I also talked to two other friends that each work at different schools to get information about who to contact for fundraisers with their schools. I now have a meeting with one of them next week (he's the principal) and the other is getting me a list of the people to contact for most of the schools in the district! I also have a few other friends I contacted who lead clubs for their kids and they asked for me to give them some info. :thumbup: I'm not expecting all of them to pan out, but it'll definitely help out if just a few of them do!

Host Coach is my key this year to a trip: improves show sales and bookings
My goals are below in my signature. I handed out more than 60 flyers at houses today, booked a February show. Tomorrow I have two more February shows to set dates with, which gives me 5 shows so far for February

Had my 1st show of 2010 last night!! 3 people showed, 1 booking for march & $200 in sales. I was kinda bummed but it's more than I had before I started. Right now I'm trying to book hosts for 3 bingo Fundraisers. If I can get at least 3 hosts for each I'll be happy!!!Julie~ I want to hear how that turns out.Nicole~ A couple local consultants & I have set up these Bingo Fundraisers w/ the schools & they are going great. When I get a chance I'll type up how we do it.

baychef said:
~stay POSITIVE at all times and chase away any self doubt

That's a big one for me!!

Amanda how do you do your bingo shows? I want to promote more fundraisers and that sounds kind of fun. Do you get a special location for these?
ETA: Oops! I didn't read your post completely about you saying you would type it up.

Ok - I'll post here too. I had to put my business on the back burner last year as my husband went through treatment for throat cancer. That being said, I want to earn a trip SO bad so that I can take him for a much needed vacation! I don't have alot of solid bookings at the present, but perhaps with the help of this thread and you, I'll be more inclined to call and work my business.

I had my first 2010 show last night...currently at $410- My DH says "Only 79,590 pts to go!" :) My "babystep" goals: (goals for first 3 months)
(1) CUSTOMER CARE!!!! I've had next to none up until now! I think that can make a huge difference long-term.
(2) Get my scripts on paper so I can pick up the phone (I can't call without words in front of me). Then get on the phone.
(3) Have at least 3 shows in January, 6 in February, and up to 8-9 shows in March - then maintain that as best I can.
(4) Get my show average up by the end of March! Eventually, as I'm doing more shows, I think recruiting will come- my goal is 8-10 (more points!).

esavvymom said:
I had my first 2010 show last night...currently at $410- My DH says "Only 79,590 pts to go!" :)

My "babystep" goals: (goals for first 3 months)
(1) CUSTOMER CARE!!!! I've had next to none up until now! I think that can make a huge difference long-term.
(2) Get my scripts on paper so I can pick up the phone (I can't call without words in front of me). Then get on the phone.
(3) Have at least 3 shows in January, 6 in February, and up to 8-9 shows in March - then maintain that as best I can.
(4) Get my show average up by the end of March!

Eventually, as I'm doing more shows, I think recruiting will come- my goal is 8-10 (more points!).

Couldn't have been better said! I've been pulling out the scripts, etc. I got in my starter kit 5 years ago. Remember the check list for the 3 call system for hosts? It has spaces for you you write the recipe you are doing, and easy check offs for everything you need to cover in each call. I'm using that this year, to make host coaching better.

Ok Here I go I really want to work my business this year. I want PC to be my FT income for awhile and this is the year I'm going to do it. I'm taking an online Bridal Consultant Program and starting that business will be a big step in my life. So if my FT job is as Flexible as this then I'll be able to really build my wedding planning business and then probably scale back PC. I always thought PC would be full time for good once I got there but wedding planning I've discovered is my true passion.

So this is what I need to do to get there and earn this trip.

1. Book at least one more January show. I have 2 scheduled right now.
2. Book 6 Cooking Shows a month from February on
3. Recruit Recruit Recruit- Follow up with all my leads using trip as a carrot for those recruits
4. Apply whatever tips are given at Spring Launch Meeting right away! Let my conference buzz die down before it got me up and running as I should be.
5. Promote by conference for bonus points and get paid as for rest of the year.
6. Have a Spring Preview Open House at end of February so I can take advantage of February host special and get some Spring bookings!

If I can manage these simple goals one at a time I just may be able to cut down to PT at the bank and make my dreams a reality. Especially now that I'm about to turn 31 and know what I want to be when I grow up!;):D

And for today what I've done
Made a few phone calls. Got one booking for March and did my host coaching call for Friday's show. Worked on some host packets.

Tomorrow I'm going to:
Call 2 of my recruit leads
Call some show leads
Make some customer care calls
Spend at least 30 minutes on the phone
Finish some more host packets (trying to get enough ready for February and March.)

Way to go everyone. I also didn't make any calls on Friday or Saturday.

I have been on the phone tonight and booked 3 more show's. 1 for Jan and 2 for February. I also made hostess coaching calls for my show Friday and Saturday and next Friday. I have Step Up Your Business call with my team tonight, so I will be done with calls at 7:45 pm. I also turned in my first show for the year, a catalog show today and got 450 pts. Yeah, I have officially started my trek for Maui. :D

Tomorrow I will:

1. Make calls on lunch
2. Follow up with my recruit leads
3. Follow up on my fundraiser lead for Boy's & Girls Club. This has the potential of being HUGE. It would be for 4 or 5 school sites. I am really excited, but don't want to get my hopes up, incase it doesn't pan out. :)

Have a great evening everyone! "See" you tomorrow.

Ok, hopefully it's not too late to join this, but I'm excited!

I've never earned a trip, but I've never been FT with PC until a few months ago.

Goals: Trip to Maui for hubby and I!

1. 8-10 shows a month (I have 6 for Jan now, still trying to get 2 more)
2. Recruit! I lost my TL status, and I can't find any warm bodies interested in the biz -but I'm going to keep asking everyone anyway!
3. Tell everyone about PC and implement that 3 of the 3-2-1 plan more!

WOOHOO! I've had 2 - 2010 shows, that were about $700 each - so with triple points that is like....4000 points or so already! WOOHOO! My goal is to recruit 3 a month though, and that is the toughest for me right now!

Good luck everyone!

My show last night is closing today for triple points. For 3 people showing up, I will take $300 in sales w/ 900 points any day.No shows this week, but I'm booking like crazy for our Bingos on the 22nd & 26th. I will type up an outline on how we do it & post it hopefully by tomorrow. I work in the morning & have a training call w/ Barbara Duke (conference call) tomorrow night.Have a Fabulous week & remember to get your 2 shows in for that cute dots bag!! :)

pamperedalf said:
Nicole~ A couple local consultants & I have set up these Bingo Fundraisers w/ the schools & they are going great. When I get a chance I'll type up how we do it.

I can't wait to read how you do your bingo! Sounds awesome!!

No calls tonight again - no excuses - just didn't set aside the time and get the kids settled down. BUT - a friend of mine ordered some Twixits and came by today to pick them up and she ended up placing a $150 order and booking a show for Feb. :sing: So, considering I wasn't planning on ANY shows for triple points, I'll take a $150 order for 450 pts! And a booking to boot!!! WOOT!

Tomorrow, back on the grind. NO EXCUSES! :cool:

It's not much, but I got 2 shows on the calendar for February from calls made this weekend. Hoping to get some more in today!

Here's my quote of the day: What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Zig ZiglarI'm trying to keep myself motivated!! Now time for coffee before I head to preschool, they will eat me alive!!

hmolah said:
Ok, hopefully it's not too late to join this, but I'm excited!

I've never earned a trip, but I've never been FT with PC until a few months ago.

Goals: Trip to Maui for hubby and I!

1. 8-10 shows a month (I have 6 for Jan now, still trying to get 2 more)
2. Recruit! I lost my TL status, and I can't find any warm bodies interested in the biz -but I'm going to keep asking everyone anyway!
3. Tell everyone about PC and implement that 3 of the 3-2-1 plan more!

WOOHOO! I've had 2 - 2010 shows, that were about $700 each - so with triple points that is like....4000 points or so already! WOOHOO! My goal is to recruit 3 a month though, and that is the toughest for me right now!

Good luck everyone!

It's never to late. Great job on your first shows!

pattikake said:
It's not much, but I got 2 shows on the calendar for February from calls made this weekend. Hoping to get some more in today!

Yeah, way to go. It is more than you had before. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the 'pat on the back'!! Exactly what I need to keep motivated!

Quote of the day~ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Shame on me! I have not picked up the phone at all this January. I'm getting the contacts ready for tonight. I will make at least 3 live contacts tonight.

Good luck to everyone with your goals! :thumbup:

I’ve been with PC for 6 months and done 9 shows so I'vd had a slow start. I would love to take my son to Toronto! I picked up the phone for the first time last week and I’m trying to make 3 contacts a day. So far it’s mostly been messages and I’m almost out of contacts but I’m going to keep going and come up with more ideas this weekend and work on my goals to see what I need to do get my trip!:)

On my way to a show with 12 confirmed! yeah! I'm making the grilled chicken penne al fresco. I hope to sell some of my $99 sets tonight.

Julie~ way to go, hope you have a fun show!!!Cory~ You can do it. Have you asked for referrals?? Hi to Everyone else, hope the phone is treating you well. I had a great training call last night w/ my latest recruit. I need to get on the phone!!Okay all I just posted under Fundraisers about the bingo fundraisers me & a couple sister consultants have started doing last year. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Quote of the day~ You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.
Author Unknown

Amanda, I love your daily quotes.

Quote of the day~ If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of AlexandraWell I haven't done much this week, which is not good. I caught a cold this week so I'm trying to rest as much as I can because I'm not good when I'm sick. I did book another Bingo event for my son's school last night.

I have a party tonight and WILL get at least one booking and one recruit lead!

Laurie~ You go get em!!! You know I have to tell you the song I play on my way to anything pc or farmer's markets the black eyed peas song I gotta feeling. I wrote into pc, telling them they should use it at conference. I love the song!!

pamperedalf said:
Laurie~ You go get em!!!

You know I have to tell you the song I play on my way to anything pc or farmer's markets the black eyed peas song I gotta feeling. I wrote into pc, telling them they should use it at conference. I love the song!!

I will have to see if my DH has that song. I always try to listen to something that is upbeat and fast, so I can get pumped before my parties. :)

This is my 2nd show for the month.:D

Quote of the day~ When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Helen KellerHope everyone enjoys there weekend, I have a lot of calls to make. I'm thinking about those sandy beaches, tasting fresh pineapple.

Just thought I would share on this thread. Belinda Ellsworth posted this on facebook this morning;
Martin Luther King, Jr. is remembered for many things, but none has been more lasting or powerful than his proclamation that, "I have a dream!" Never, never stop dreaming! Some dreams will prove elusive and some will prove disappointing. Some may seem misguided and need to be revised, revamped and revisited. But it is ...our ability to dream of new and better worlds that makes us human. Our dreams empower us!

My motto for the day: Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.
Thomas A. Edison I need to be productive if I'm going to Maui, I can't just sit on my you know what.

Quote of the day~ If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
Zig Ziglar Laurie~ good job on booking a fundraiser!! Wahoo!!Hope everyone is having a great January!! Mine is okay, I have a catalog show going in today, booked a Bingo event for March. I'm going to start getting on the phone for my huge customer appreciation event. Looking forward to the spring launch. Have a great day!

In the process of booking another party with a co-worker. She has to check her calendar tonight. It will be for February!

Okay so yesterday I booked 1 fundraiser for March 5th, got a booking for February (confirming date today) and set up a meeting with the regional director of the Boy's & Girls Club for next Tuesday to talk about a fundraiser.

Then to top it off, when I woke up I had a voicemail on my cell and it was a recruit lead who is ready to sign and so is her friend!

Can't wait for tonight's show either. I have a potential new recruit coming with me to the party!

I am so excited!!!!

Oh yeah, I forget, I had a co-worker ask me about fundraiser's yesterday also, so I brought in the info for her this morning.

Quote of the Day~ One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
Benjamin Disraeli

1. How do I earn the incentive trip with Pampered Chef?

To earn the incentive trip with Pampered Chef, you need to achieve the Silver level and meet the requirements set for the trip. This includes having at least 3 live contacts a day, promoting to director by March, and hosting 8 shows a month.

2. What is the Silver level with Pampered Chef?

The Silver level with Pampered Chef is one of the incentive levels that consultants can achieve. It requires meeting certain sales and recruiting goals, as well as maintaining a certain level of activity within the company.

3. How can I stay accountable for my goals with the incentive trip?

One way to stay accountable for your goals with the incentive trip is by setting specific and achievable goals for yourself. This can include creating a plan for how many live contacts, shows, and promotions you need to do each month. You can also find an accountability partner or join a support group to help keep you motivated and on track.

4. Can I bring a guest on the incentive trip with me?

Yes, you can bring a guest with you on the incentive trip. However, they must be over the age of 18 and you are responsible for any additional costs associated with bringing a guest, such as airfare and hotel accommodations.

5. What is the deadline for earning the incentive trip with Pampered Chef?

The deadline for earning the incentive trip with Pampered Chef varies each year, so it is important to stay updated on the latest information. However, for the current year, the deadline to earn the trip is typically in the fall, with the trip taking place in the following year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service