• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
I handed out a catty to a girl at my church today. I think that was about it. I took the day off today.

Leah.....You ROCK!!! Way to go!

ok, I feel like a slacker ......but I did manage a few contacts yesterday. Was finally able to get in touch with a show host for JUNE who has been avoiding me (we had to turn her show into a catty at the last minute). She has a whopping $88 in sales, but NO payments!! UGHHHHH!
I talked with one of my recruit leads, still interested but she's in the process of getting her house on the market, so we know where PC ranks!
Other than that, just watched cheesy movies with my family and spent the day relaxing.
Back to work today!!

GourmetGirl said:
Look at you go Rockstar! Way to get workin on all parts of 3-2-1!

I tell you when you really work your business it pays off !!! :thumbup:

Christ Follower said:
I handed out a catty to a girl at my church today. I think that was about it. I took the day off today.

Leah.....You ROCK!!! Way to go!

Let me tell you it wasnt' easy to get those sales last week at all................. I got rained on.... it was freezing..... I slept like crap... we were camping. The people were extremely rude at the fair not only the people attending it but some of the workers!!!! I really worked my business to the best I could and I guess it payed of for me!!! :D But dang that was HELL!!!

Talked with several people. Actually got live people instead of machines for all of my calls! I'll be sending a new catalog to one of the people. Nothing major happened as far as bookings or recruiting, but I've definitely built some bridges. The calls I made were from a catalog show, so it's the first contact I've actually had with these people. Many of them had very nice things to say about PC and about me for calling.

so far my contacts have been a catalog request, a "reminder" call to one of my guests for my show, and a lady stopped me at the grocery store to get a catalog AND I actually was able to get her info as well so I can attempt to followup.
Still working the phone though, trying to get in touch with some potential recruits........

well, I was able to get one more possible show - call back in 3 weeks as she is in the middle of moving and wants a show after she is settled in the new house so she can have everyone over at one time to see the new house. Hopefully......

Well, no new contacts today. So busy getting my fall preview show invites ready and mailed (90) plus had the big extended cluster meeting tonight. I had to make a recipe for that. Plus, I did the running around to and from to and from soccer camp. We were challenged at the cluster meeting to set our September show goal and write down how many more shows needed to be scheduled to reach the goal. (Catalog shows couldn't be counted.) We have between now and the last day of September to reach our goal and the first cluster to reach their total booked show goal wins something. My goal is 8 shows and I only have three for sure on my September calendar. I actually talked to a potential hostess right after the meeting ended, but she needed to call me tomorrow from work, where the calendar is. I have four other people who I need to call and follow up with to get set dates. Hopefully, I'll end up with 8 shows on the calendar in a couple of days. I'll let you know. Everyone seems to be doing great. Keep working it!

I got soooo many answering machines today it was really discouraging! I did talk to a few people but nothing to report. I guess I'll be on the phone twice as much tomorrow! I have 6 cooking and 2 catty's for September but only 1 cooking and 1 catty for October! I gotta get busy on the phone because I don't have another cooking show till September 6th and I don't want to wait that long to start booking for October.

I actually did not get home until after 9pm tonight from work and going with a friend to try on her wedding dress and then dinner. I did send an email to the new head volleyball coach at the school where I did my $5000+ fundraiser last year with the Cookbook Fundraiser idea. I said I would follow up next week if I don't hear anything by then. I also had my show on Thursday rescheduled for the last half of September, as nobody could come. Also my show at the end of the month rescheduled to the beginning of September as she really wanted to use the new catalog. So my August went from 7 shows to 1 cooking show and 1 catalog show, which may not even happen. However my September has 6 cooking shows so far plus 1 traditional fundraiser for someone dong the 3-day. Not to mention all the other organizations who I plan on finding and contacting! So not the best day (or past week) for my August calendar, but my September is looking good and I don't think these next shows will be cancelled...

Made my calls. Talked with several live people. Did a little host coaching. Made some good connections.

I took Sunday off (as usual) and Monday was our cluster meeting, so I didn't get any phone calls in. I spoke to a couple potential hosts today (one was a "tentative on my calendar that I was calling to confirm, and another was one that has postponed shows from May, and twice in July that I was calling to line up for September). I am battling a summer cold, so I am not sure if I will get any other calls in tonight. May call my catalog host.

seven calls- was actually able to speak to 5! That is an improvement!
2 recruit leads - one still seriously on the fence, the other not now & probably never - but hey I asked!
1 CCC - wants me to send a new catalog
2 potential hosts - 1 booked for sept, the other maybe another time - but she is going to try to come to my show on friday

Well, a show was put on the calendar. I was so busy with life and PC today, that I haven't been on all day until just now. I am working on closing a catalog show that is just over $500 right now. It may go higher before I send it in tomorrow. Yay! It has kept me busy, today, that and playing monopoly, taxiing the kids, etc. Not doing well with contacts. I'll have more people to call now that I have the contact info from the catty.

Talked to a few today.

A friend of mine said she'd set one up with me later this fall (probably Nov.)

I talked to two catalog hosts to make sure they're doing their thing.

I collected an extra order for a show.

Got a "call me back next week when I'm not sick" from another girl too.

Nothing really exciting but at least I made my contacts!

Good Job Ellen! I wish I could say I'm making my three contacts. I left two or three messages with people and called at least two others. I should really make myself at least call 10 people before quitting. I sent out my fall preview show invites yesterday, and I've already heard from three people. Two of those are coming, and one is not. 2/3 isn't bad.

Yesterday - I only made 2 contacts......one resulted in a Sept. Show (YEA!) and the other......that one was interesting! I made a call to a past customer last evening - fully intending it to be the first of several calls for the evening. This is a lady who has been to a few shows - but has never been talkative or even particularly friendly.......well, last night I couldn't get her off the phone! I know her childrens names & ages, how long she was in labor for each one, how long it took to potty train them, what kinds of problems she is having w/ them now that they are teens, all about her sister in FL.(who sells Premier and is always trying to recruit her), her DH's family history, etc.........she LOVES PC, and LOVES coming to my shows, and LOVES the 30 minute chicken. (never would have gathered that - and at this point I'm wondering if she had been drinking???:p ) He friend booked a show for Sept. and she will be there, and possibly book a show then(she has never expressed an interest in having a show before!)....and after an hour on the phone, she ended up placing a $50 order and thanking me for calling her!
So after talking (listening) to her for an hour - It really was time to get my son to bed, and fold the laundry, and get ready for bed myself!

As I thought about it later - I thought she must have been sorta lonely, and was just glad someone called to talk with her. She needed to talk. So, I made a CCC, and in the process, made a friend!

Well my county fair is over. NO specific #'s yet.
It was sooooo Hot and humid and not as busy as I had hoped. Thurs and Friday were a bit dissapointing. Sat started off really well! Sun was pretty good for me too.
Withiout going thru my slips I got
2-3 catty shows (dropped off one packet yesterday)
2-3 cooking shows (not on callendar yet)
1-2 weding shower shows (not on callendar yet)
2 recruit leads (checked the box on form)

I just need to get started on followup!

This month is so crazy!
Had my first Brownie leader mtg Monday.
My dad and step mom are comming in Tomorrow for 4 days.
I have a TON of corespondence/followup to do from the fair.

I think I'm going to loose my mind!!! Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
:eek:

Paulette, that's great! Get on the phone and do the follow up ASAP. I know it's easier said than done. Today, I get to count an e-mail as a contact because the person booked a show in September! I talked to someone at the Farmer's market, and she is going to think about having a show. I'll get back to her. I left a message with someone, and that's about it. I must keep going, I know.

Well, I love the days when I make my 3 contacts w/o making a phone call!:D

I had a chiropractor's appt., so I brought along mini catalogs, and invitations to my Fall Preview Show next week. My goal was to hand out 5 today - so I handed them out to all the ladies at the office. One of them is going to book a show for Sept! I handed her the invite and mini, and she said "If I could afford it, I would get PC cookware!" SO of COURSE you know what my response was!:D :D She is coming to the Party, and wants to book hers there.

I came home with one mini and one invite still in my purse. But my neighbor across the street was working in her yard.......she doesn't speak English very well (she is from Mexico - met our neighbor over the internet & married him) so has always been hesitant to come to anything social.....but I walked over and told her I would LOVE it if she could come - and that I would have a catalog in Spanish for her to look at! She was thrilled, but said the only way she would come would be if she could bring me a special Flan dessert that is her mothers recipe! Soooo, she is bringing a dessert too!:D

So - 5 contacts and a booking (not a date yet though)

Great job Becky! I think I'll try doing that on my next trip out!!

here's my day:
5 calls - 1 show booked for September
also spoke with my clerk at the PO again about coming to my show this weekend - said she was glad I reminded her
had an email from a strong recruit lead telling me she was still thinking about it and not to give up on her
So far, September is looking pretty good, better than my calendar has looked since my first 2 months, so hopefully I can make up some ground and get this biz rollin' -

It's day 2 1/2 into my miserable summer cold, as well as my children starting our day at 4 AM today. Yes, they both woke up around 4 this morning, and I could not get them to sleep, and believe it or not, my 4 yr old son fell asleep in the van for about 7-8 minutes and that is is for the day, he is still going!!

So, needless to say, I am exhausted and didn't get much work done today. I made only 1 call, but it was a success. I got another booking for October!!! Yeah!!

Bren706 said:
It's day 2 1/2 into my miserable summer cold, as well as my children starting our day at 4 AM today. Yes, they both woke up around 4 this morning, and I could not get them to sleep, and believe it or not, my 4 yr old son fell asleep in the van for about 7-8 minutes and that is is for the day, he is still going!!

So, needless to say, I am exhausted and didn't get much work done today. I made only 1 call, but it was a success. I got another booking for October!!! Yeah!!

Just getting over my sinus infection + fever.....its going around like crazy here too...just WAITING for my 8 yr old son to get it...

I made 6 cold calls this afternoon to booth leads from an April Expo & WOW! :D 1st call was so excited that I called about the wedding registry; she is getting married in October. Got a definite registry & possible Wedding Show! :thumbup: Call #2 to potential host - very interested but just had knee surgery this week; wanted a catalog of new products and reminded me of the Holiday Expo in November! :) Call #3 - "not right now" host but definitely wants to see new products and will book before Christmas. :thumbdown: Call #4 - no longer interested; doesn't even want a catalog. :balloon: Call #5 - "can't talk right now, crying kids, but PLEASE call me tomorrow; I am VERY interested in doing a show." :confused: Call # 6 to another potential wedding registry, I left a message.

I am SOOOO pumped & I am kicking myself for not getting on the phone more often!

Thanks for all of the encouragment from all of your successes!:love:

pamperedtara said:
I made 6 cold calls this afternoon to booth leads from an April Expo & WOW! :D 1st call was so excited that I called about the wedding registry; she is getting married in October. Got a definite registry & possible Wedding Show! :thumbup: Call #2 to potential host - very interested but just had knee surgery this week; wanted a catalog of new products and reminded me of the Holiday Expo in November! :) Call #3 - "not right now" host but definitely wants to see new products and will book before Christmas. :thumbdown: Call #4 - no longer interested; doesn't even want a catalog. :balloon: Call #5 - "can't talk right now, crying kids, but PLEASE call me tomorrow; I am VERY interested in doing a show." :confused: Call # 6 to another potential wedding registry, I left a message.

I am SOOOO pumped & I am kicking myself for not getting on the phone more often!

Thanks for all of the encouragment from all of your successes!:love:

Tara, that is awesome!! Good job. I can't wait to get into some fairs coming up. I want to get in on some of the action!!:D

Wow, I don't have a lot of exciting things to report;

I closed a show.
I made an $8 sale after e-mailing the going, going, gone flyers.
I talked with two up-coming hosts briefly.

That's about it. I have a lot of stuff (PC, awana, soccer games etc) coming up so I need to temporarily focus my efforts on that for a while. I won't have a lot of "phone time" tomorrow so I'll have to make good use of my contacts while I'm out and about!

Okay, so I wasn't feeling great today, so I thought I'd just let my calls go. I had three people call me! I love it when that happens!!!I have a small individual order and a possible September show. The third call was someone who saw my number on her caller ID. It was my second CCC to her. The first time I talked with her husband, so I didn't leave a message the second time. She was thrilled that I'd contacted her. She didn't need anything right now, but I've definitely created a bond. I'm feeling better today, so I'll be making those calls.Nothing major health-wise. That UTI I thought I'd kicked a couple of weeks ago reared its ugly head again. Since I needed lab work yesterday for my regular check-up, I called ahead and the doctor added an additional test. I'll be seeing him next week, so I expect to have a little more help clearing it up this time.

ughhh!! I didn't do it today! I did talk to one person about the opportunity and invited her to my show to get a feel for what it was like, believe it or not she's not that familiar with PC. Was busy taking some "mommy time" tonight and didn't do the calls.

I had a show tonight so I asked 7 people if they wanted to have a show. THEY ALL SAID NO! The show was over an hour away so I guess that's okay. I may get a couple catalog shows out of it, and the show will be over $400 at least. I also asked most of those ladies plus the hostess if they would like information about becoming a consultant or I said "have you ever thought about becoming a consultant?" or "You should be a consultant!" NO TAKERS! 7people plus the host (who is also a person, in case you're wondering), I guess I am done for three days! Tomorrow, I have to do my three because I haven't been doing my three a day lately.
I MUST GET 4 MORE BOOKINGS FOR SEPTEMBER.....

Don't give up JAE! You'll get there! My show last Wed. was like that...no bookings. Then three days later at my Saturday show...3 bookings. You gotta roll with the punches.

Okay here's mine for the day:

Made a call to a girl who now will have a catalog (possible cooking) show toward the end of October. I have to call her back end of Aug or Beginning of Sept.

Gave a clerk at the grocery store a mini-catalog--will follow up in the next couple of days

Gave a mini-catalog to a recent past-host. She seemed excited. Will follow up in a couple of days.

Talked with some upcoming hosts as well. Nothing in the books but did make some progress. We'll see how it goes over the next few days!

I'm not giving up. That's for sure. I am also disappointed that my Aug. 25 show rescheduled for October. I don't have time to fill that date, now, and I ordered more catalogs because I didn't think I'd have enough to cover her show. Hopefully she will change her mind and have a September show because she really wants the roasting pan. I sent her an e-mail a little while ago to tell her the sale price if she holds a September show. She doesn't need cookware because she just got married and she doesn't really care about the October specials, so I'm hoping this will stear/steer (how do you spell that anyway?) her back towards September.

Sorry about that! I had that happen to me in June. Of course I didn't have to buy more catalogs! UGHHH!

Okay here is my 3-2-1 contact..... well I booked another show two days ago a lady from one of the fairs I did called and wanted to book a show in September. And one of my parties that I am doing next week has someone who wants to book a party off of the host party!!! :)

Wow Leah, how many in September do you have now???

Christ Follower said:
Wow Leah, how many in September do you have now???

I am up to 9 shows !!!!

Talked with several people. Have one potential host who wants me to call her in two weeks to schedule a late September show. She'll have her schedule set by then. He's a really reliable past host, so I'm sure she'll book.

gave my Schwans driver a new catalog today for his wife ,they've bought in the past - still trying to get her to book a show!
Hosted my own show tonight - had 5 bookings, 2 for Sept, 2 for Oct, and 1 for October or November (need to follow up on date). I'm pretty excited, as I only had 6 show up!!!
Need to get back to the phone tomorrow though - have some guests that didn't show up tonight that I want to get booked - especially for September!

Last night, I only made one contact, and booked 1 show for October. I have been busy the last couple of days getting ready for a table I have on Saturday at an Open House for a Lady's Auxillary at the local Elk's Lodge.

Today, I left spoke to someone I met at Walmart a week ago. She may book a November show. I will call back then. Another one asked me to call back in the morning, she was out at her pool.

Hopefully, I will make lots of contacts tomorrow. It will be my first table/event ever. I hope I am prepared!

Had a fun show today - My host was freaking out because while she was visiting relatives out of state, her husband decided to surprise her by ripping up the kitchen and dining room for a remodel!:eek: :eek:

Fortunately, the weather was sunny and 70 degrees - perfect for a show on her Patio! We did the 30 minute chicken (the micro was still intact, thankfully!) and Apple/Berry Salsa. She was expecting 8, I brought enough for 10, we had 12!! 1 spoke very little English, and one spoke none at all! (I had no idea or I would have brought the Spanish Catalog that came in our changeover kit!) Sales are at about $400 (w/o the outside orders) - with a booking for a 40 Family Girlscout Fundraiser in September (!) and a Sept. Catalog Show! Whoo Hoooo!!
For Sept, I now have 5 Cooking Shows, 1 Fundraiser, and 3 Catalog Shows - and my Fall Preview is Tuesday - and I usually get a bunch of bookings from that! I am so pumped!

Oh - and my October Schedule is almost full!!! 6 Shows dated, a 7th that is a definite, just waiting find out her DH's schedule so she can date.....I have had full months before, but never full this far in advance! I think by the middle of next week, I will be totally booked for Sept. & Oct! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am with that!:thumbup:

Great job, Becky! You are really working your business!!

Way to go Becky...... Let me know how that fund raiser goes... I am girl scout leader and we are always looking for fund raisers!!

Wow Becky that is amazing! I've never done a fundraiser but might be doing one in the next couple of months. If I end up doing it, I will be donating my commission as well (It's for Awana at church). I'd still like the points for my incentive trip/gift card though).

Becky that is awesome!!

Ok, my contacts today were pretty bad, couldn't get anyone one the phone. Did manage to do a follow-up on a possible recruit, thinking after school starts, so we'll see what happens.
Did get an email referral, just couldn't get her on the phone.

I'm so excited - I almost feel bad posting again!

Last week, I put my business cards up on a community board at a local restaurant, thinking it couldn't hurt to have them there.....well, I just got a "contact me" page submission to my website from someone who found my card on the board and she cannot wait to have a party! The consultant she had in the past quit selling, and she hasn't had a show in 2 years! I just called and booked her for Sept. 11th!!!
A little panicky about it, because I am on vacation from the 1st until the 10th.......but I'll deal with it!

This is a testimonial for having your Website address on EVERYTHING - and putting up EVERYWHERE!!!

HMMMM...I'll have to try that.

Can I have my business card in my church directory as long as my web-site addresss is not on it???

Christ Follower said:
HMMMM...I'll have to try that.

Can I have my business card in my church directory as long as my web-site addresss is not on it???

As long as your church directory isn't online, you can have your website in there! Your website can be EVERYWHERE - except online!

Good to know! My web-site is not on my current cards because I just signed up for the web-site last month. The directory is not on'line though so maybe next year. I go to a big church and a lot of people there don't know I do PC. We're not supposed to really "advertise". There have been many families hurt b/c people have gone there under the guise of fellowship later to find out people were just pushing their business. (herbalife, etc.) It's basically a word of mouth thing but they'll let me do my card in the directory.

Sorry. End of Hi-jack!

Becky You are the woman!
I have so many "thinking about it". I am bursting waiting for Monday to come so I can make phone calls again. Last week, every day, I was running around in the car from about 9:15 ish until 12:15 ish and later being the soccer and golf and camp mom. I think I had to shop for food or camp supplies almost every day during that time. One day I actually remembered my contact list to call in the car. I would try to call later in the day, but people aren't home. Monday's are my best calling day, so MONDAY, HERE I COME!

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711