• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #1,501
host coaching took most of my calling time. And since the kiddos were home from school today and WILD it knocked out any daytime calls. I also have several product adjustments that I received tonight from calls/emails that I'll be busy with tomorrow.
I think I'm going to take the advice on one of the training cd's and "go shopping" tomorrow for some new leads, both reruit and booking. I want to fill some vacant spots in Feb.

• #1,502
I booked another show for April (second one today!) - my cousin lives in the St. Louis area (I'm in a suburb of Chicago) - I'm making it into a girl's weekend - bringing my mom along and doing a show on the Saturday - will be there from Friday through Sunday. Plus I have a few other friends in that area and should be able to see them as well - yea - should be fun!

• #1,503
Only contact I made today was with a neighbor that is supposed to give me an order in the morning.

• #1,504
I had 7 contacts today. I didn't have any visible results.However, if you need proof that the CCCs work, I'll tell you a little story. Last week I was making my standard calls. One of the women I spoke to said that she hadn't seen a catalog in years because she'd been out of the country. (She had ordered online from a past show.) She lives in another state and doesn't know any consultants there. She asked if we had added any new stoneware in the last few years. I assured her we had and offered to put a catalog in the next day's mail. Today she placed a $49 order on my website. I doubt she would have ever gone back to my website if I hadn't made that call.Oh, yeah, I'll be slipping a "Thanks for the order" note in the mail tomorrow. Customer care works.

• #1,505
Great Job RAE!!!!!! :D :D That is awesome!

I only spoke with my last host, who added another $150+ in orders to her show! She is loving PC now, that she has so much in FPV!! We spoke briefly about the opp too, so we'll see.

I did a New Consultant Training tonight with some of my team members so that took my call time. And as much as I tried today, I just couldn't make a connection while I was out and about. Ok, I'll admit, I didn't try that hard ****hanging head in shame*****

• #1,506
Amy - you are allowed one day of a bit of a break!:D

I am very excited. I did a bridal fair on Sunday that, so far, looks like it went really well. I got 5 leads on paper about the business and one that I talked to (it was another vendor, she thinks her husband would be interested.) I called three of the leads tonight and all three really are interested and want more info. I was able to set up a meeting with one of them for next Monday morning! I will email the other two info and call them back on Friday.

Woohooo!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

• #1,507
So I spoke to one past host that wants me to send her the new catalog as soon as I get it and the specials and she will most likely to a March or April show. (no date set though)

I also collected 2 orders (but I already knew they were coming in) and that allowed me to submit my first show of the month at $271. (better than nothing right?)

I also told my neighbor about the guac going away but she didn't seem too interested.

The rest were pretty much answering machines.

I did talk about the biz opportunity to someone that wasn't interested too.

• #1,508
I made a couple of contacts yesterday.

One was a ccc that did not have the time to talk, and "has my information if she needs to reach me".

I also ran into a May07 (or somewhere around there) MIA host at Office Depot (her place of work, where I originally met her), and asked her if she is interested in rescheduling. No luck there.

I also had one host reschedule her Feb show to a March show. (Ugh! it was scheduled within double points).

• #1,509
Hi Guys!

I'm back a little early - just had to pop in and give you all an update.....

Well, of course, as soon as I decide to kick it into sonic speed, I come down with a horrible cold virus.....I've been pretty much out of commission most of the week. Today, I have no voice - absolutely none! My DS keeps telling me to talk louder! LOL! (well, I'd LOL if I could!)

But I did do an Interactive Fajita Show on Monday that was a lot of fun - right now at just over $600 in sales, and one more booking for Feb.....and then, other than host coaching, I haven't made any other calls this week. I rescheduled a show from last night to Feb. We have been under winter storm warnings and lake effect snow warnings all week....would have been a great time to catch people at home!

I have a Chocolate Bliss Show tomorrow night -- and I think I'll make that one interactive too....and a past host is going to be there who will be signing and taking the bookings from that show (It's her friend and neighbor who is hosting).

Saturday is our Regional Meeting - and my director just emailed me to ask me if I would be willing to speak about 321 success! She is going to interview me about the difference in my business since I started with 321! So I just looked up my stats - my shows per month have doubled (went from 4-6 to 8-12!) and my recruit leads have more than doubled! So say a prayer that my voice will be back in good shape for Saturday! I am going directly from our Regional Meeting to a show - so it will be a long day for me!

I had thought about skipping the meeting - but I had decided I needed to be there since I will have a couple recruits there too. And now - I'm on the Speaking Agenda!:rolleyes: :eek:

Just read through a bunch of the posts - you have all been busy and doing well with your 321 while I've been gone - whoo hooo for all of you!

• #1,510
glad to have you check in Becky! I did your Chicken Fajita Bar Sunday at my show. It was a hit!!:D :D

Contacts tonight were only host coaching and a follow up for a referral.

• #1,511
I hope you get your voice back soon Becky, so that you can get on that phone!!! That is great news to hear you are going to speak about 3-2-1 at your regional meeting. I can definetely see an increase in my business since I have been on the phone consistently.

My contacts today were:

~Met a new member of our Mom's meetup group that recently moved here. She loves PC. I gave her a mini-catty with my info. She mentioned about wanting to get into something (i.e. direct sales such as Avon or Pampered Chef) when she gets a little more settled here in the area. I will keep in touch with her!

~Followed up on a lead that I spoke with last week. Last week, she was going to get a feel from her friends and family to see if there is enough interest for a show. When I talked to her today, she said that she had some family matters to take care of. I mentioned the catty show as a possibility, and that is going to work for her (for February).

~Made call #1 to a February catty host, nd we ended up turning her catty show to a Feb 21 cooking show!!! Although I may be giving up double points, I am sure it may lead to a better chance of more bookings!! (and higher sales).

~Got an e-mail from a Feb 12th host looking to see if she can reschedule for a Saturday (as 7 people from her guest list noted a Saturday would be better for them.) I called her this evening, and I offered to bring the ingredients if she books Feb 2nd!! Otherwise, I have Feb 23rd available, but I want DOUBLE POINTS!!!

ETA: Oh! I did make another contact that I almost forgot about. It was along with some reminder calls I made (for the first time) today. The guest will not be attending Friday's show, and she "does not cook", but agreed to be added to my e-mail list for newsletters.

Last edited:
  • #1,512
So far only one contact today and it resulted in a $53 order. I will hopefully get two more in tonight.

• #1,513
I had three contacts, resulting in one order.In addition, I received a response to my latest e-newsletter from someone asking about doing a wedding shower. Nothing definite, but great possibilities.

• #1,514
Wow, I'm assuming everyone is so busy working their business that they haven't had time to post their 3-2-1. :)I had three contacts today, resulting in one order.The really cool thing, though, is that my never-ending catalog party finally closed. It's at $300 commissionable sales. Not fabulous, but I'm so excited to have this woman finally close that it feels like a $1000 show. We started out with a November catty, which became a December catty, which developed into an AWOL host, which has finalized as a January catty. Sheesh! I told The Furry Guy that I intend to pay the extra for each of the orders to ship directly to the "guests'" homes. I would have for any of them to have to wait for the host to deliver. In her defense, she found out in December that her sister has advanced cancer. Added to her already hectic schedule, which includes 16-year-old twins, this put her into a tailspin. She wanted her customers (she runs a cleaning business) to get their PC products, so she never canceled. (Yes, I gave her that option, even before knowing the situation.)The silver lining? I imagine her customers will become mine because of my tremendous customer care. (I'll be calling each of them on Saturday, once I've transmitted the show, to let them know when they can expect their products. :))

• #1,515
awesome Rae! You mean there is hope for my November catty show afterall? The best part about that one, is that she's a former consultant, so she knows the drill:grumpy:

Show tonight was my biggest crowd in quite some time 15+ guests in an apartment:eek: I was definitely rusty, and the crowd was wild. I just let them take over. I left with over $500+ in sales and a VERY happy host. Get home to 2 emails with over $160 more in sales for that very show. She is thru the roof happy. 2 Feb bookings at the show:eek: (1 during Double Points:D ), and 1 possible recruit lead from guests.
I really want this host on my team too!! So I'm working on her! Right now she's a consultant with PL, but I think I can show her the "golden path" with PC:chef: :D :chef:

• #1,516
Amy, you are such a go-getter! :) and Rae, I love the way you really work customer care into your business. It really has changed the way I pick up the phone to make those ccc calls. I can pick that phone up and make that call, even if I am already thinking that there will be no booking from it, but just to let the customer know I am thinking of them!

I am hanging my head today. I only made 1 contact, which was to follow up on someone from last week that "had to check their schedule". She now wants me to call mid-March for a possible April booking.

Other than that I did a few host coaching calls, preparing for the 4 shows I have this weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). That is where I plan on making all my contacts this weekend!

• #1,517
amy07 said:
awesome Rae! You mean there is hope for my November catty show afterall? The best part about that one, is that she's a former consultant, so she knows the drill:grumpy:

Show tonight was my biggest crowd in quite some time 15+ guests in an apartment:eek: I was definitely rusty, and the crowd was wild. I just let them take over. I left with over $500+ in sales and a VERY happy host. Get home to 2 emails with over $160 more in sales for that very show. She is thru the roof happy. 2 Feb bookings at the show:eek: (1 during Double Points:D ), and 1 possible recruit lead from guests.
I really want this host on my team too!! So I'm working on her! Right now she's a consultant with PL, but I think I can show her the "golden path" with PC

First - Rae, I had a "host" call me out of the blue yesterday with orders. She was supposed to be an Oct catalog show, and then I never heard another word from her.....now she wants to close her show! It's only 6 orders, don't know the total yet - but whatever the total, it will feel like a $1000 show for me too!:D

And I had a very interesting show tonight too Amy - I also had about 15 people there, with a little over $500 in sales, and 3 bookings - 2 for Feb (1 during double points!:thumbup: ) and one at the end of the month....and also one at the beginning of March - so now I have 2 shows for March to get those HWC products - one more for the tablecloth.....AND a for sure recruit lead! Whoo Hooo!

But it was the strangest show - 15 women who sat silent through the entire show.....they only spoke when spoken to....and it was so weird. They didn't really laugh at my jokes or ask questions or anything....I thought I had completely bombed with them, but when I was working with them at checkout, I got more compliments and comments on how great the show was, and of course - the 3 bookings and a recruit......so it must have been okay after all!:thumbup: :rolleyes:

• #1,518
amy07 said:

I really want this host on my team too!! So I'm working on her! Right now she's a consultant with PL, but I think I can show her the "golden path" with PC:chef: :D :chef:

All I can say is WOW!!!!:thumbup:

• #1,519
I got my contacts in as well!

#1: Got a booking for February 25th

#2: Got a booking...she will ask her friends if they would come to a PC show. If so, it'll be on February 16th. If not, it will be a catalog show. Either way it's a show.

#3: Got ahold of a MIA January Catalog host. No orders but will give it one last shot. I reminded her about the host she booked off getting the 60% off stoneware and her whole tune changed. She wanted me to contact that host which brings me to call #4....

#4: Past host for sure will order the DCB at 60% off AND wants the Mandoline so it looks like the show in call #3 will go through (even if it just barely qualifies). In addition to that, she told me to send her the new catalog and will most likely do a spring show! YAY!

#5: Really great host coaching call with a Feb 24th host that hasn't even got her packet yet. She's never had a PC show and is really excited.

#6: Basically told me "Don't call me....I'll call you..." So that's one less person to take up my time.

I am so glad I got on that phone today. I still need about 3 more February shows to be where I need to be but I am making progress and have a show on Sunday that I PRAY will get me bookings.

• #1,520
ChefBeckyD said:
But it was the strangest show - 15 women who sat silent through the entire show.....they only spoke when spoken to....and it was so weird. They didn't really laugh at my jokes or ask questions or anything....I thought I had completely bombed with them, but when I was working with them at checkout, I got more compliments and comments on how great the show was, and of course - the 3 bookings and a recruit......so it must have been okay after all!:thumbup: :rolleyes:

I had one of those a couple of years ago. I didn't even get a lot of feedback during checkout. I got home and read the responses on my door prize slips, and I was shocked. Every one of them talked about how funny and entertaining I was. A couple actually went on and on about how it was the most fun they'd ever had at a DS party. I was floored. Just goes to show that you never know what's going on in someone else's head. :confused: :rolleyes: :D

• #1,521
Last night I got on the phone !!!!

No real results yet...

Did reach a gal I met this summer. She Loves PC and would love to do a show but gets VERY stressed out about having people in her home. It has to be "just so" doesn't surprise me though... this gall is wound kinda tight... hard to believe she teaches 4th grade! Oh well she is very nice and was excited to give me her email and get my NL once a month. She does want me to call her when the weather warms up. I'm thinking Outdoor grill show!

Otherwise I had mostly not homes or busy signals. It just felt good to be making calls though!

Becky.... Those stats from how 321 has changed your business is amazing! You have inspired me again!

Thanks!

• #1,522
etteluap70PC said:
Last night I got on the phone !!!!

No real results yet...

Did reach a gal I met this summer. She Loves PC and would love to do a show but gets VERY stressed out about having people in her home. It has to be "just so" doesn't surprise me though... this gall is wound kinda tight... hard to believe she teaches 4th grade! Oh well she is very nice and was excited to give me her email and get my NL once a month. She does want me to call her when the weather warms up. I'm thinking Outdoor grill show!

Otherwise I had mostly not homes or busy signals. It just felt good to be making calls though!

Becky.... Those stats from how 321 has changed your business is amazing! You have inspired me again!

Thanks!
Good for you getting on the phone Paulette! I have to give my one biggest tip for 321 success this Saturday - and my biggest tip is to just do it, and do it consistently! Do your 321 no matter what else you do, and you will see a difference in your business. It may not be today or tomorrow - but the change will come!:thumbup:

• #1,523
Christ Follower said:
I got my contacts in as well!#1: Got a booking for February 25th#2: Got a booking...she will ask her friends if they would come to a PC show. If so, it'll be on February 16th. If not, it will be a catalog show. Either way it's a show.#3: Got ahold of a MIA January Catalog host. No orders but will give it one last shot. I reminded her about the host she booked off getting the 60% off stoneware and her whole tune changed. She wanted me to contact that host which brings me to call #4....#4: Past host for sure will order the DCB at 60% off AND wants the Mandoline so it looks like the show in call #3 will go through (even if it just barely qualifies). In addition to that, she told me to send her the new catalog and will most likely do a spring show! YAY!#5: Really great host coaching call with a Feb 24th host that hasn't even got her packet yet. She's never had a PC show and is really excited. #6: Basically told me "Don't call me....I'll call you..." So that's one less person to take up my time. I am so glad I got on that phone today. I still need about 3 more February shows to be where I need to be but I am making progress and have a show on Sunday that I PRAY will get me bookings.
Ellen, I think you are doing great! From reading this, you booked 2 February bookings just by spending a little time on the phone, and you saved a catalog show! That's amazing!

• #1,524
Just wanted to add that this morning I called a "maybe" on a DPDS from last nights show. She had a young baby and left during the chaos of the checkout last night before I could ask her anything. There was no answer and no machine picked up, but she immediately called me back, booked a show and wants info on becoming a consultant!:eek: She was headed out the door and asked if she could call me later. Uh YEAH!!

• #1,525
Hey Becky,

I'm just curious, when do you make your phone calls? I am trying to do them in the evening because I think I will find more people at home, but it's not really working out. I know I just need to do it, it doesn't matter when, but I was just curious when you do yours.

Thanks!

• #1,526
sfdavis918 said:
Hey Becky,

I'm just curious, when do you make your phone calls? I am trying to do them in the evening because I think I will find more people at home, but it's not really working out. I know I just need to do it, it doesn't matter when, but I was just curious when you do yours.

Thanks!

If I know they are home during the day, I try to catch them then - here and there when I get a minute......and at night, my best calling time is between 7-8:30. DS goes into the tub every other night at about 7:45 - so that gives me some uninterrupted time!;) He will play for an hour easy! (DH is home to watch him) It's hard, I know! If DH is gone (and sometimes when he's home:rolleyes: ) it seems like the minute I try to make a call, I have a 3 yr old in my lap demanding attention. Or he wants to be sitting right next to me singing, etc....
I usually just apologize and say something like "Sorry my little helper is not cooperating so much right now!" Most moms totally understand, and are sympathetic. I hear alot of "mine does/did the same thing at that age!"......

• #1,527
So haven't made my calls yet but at bible study this morning found out that I am in fact approved to do a Fundraiser for out church's AWANA program! They said I can do it anytime but I think I will wait till March because it will conflict with a host who's show is in February. All her invites are from church. I will report back with more news later!

• #1,528
show tonight was cancelled due to lack of attending guests:mad: Of course, this would be the host that refused to let me send out invitations and she only "wants a small group anyways". Man that ticks me off. Don't you just want to send them a cancellation bill sometimes!:mad:

oh, well. On a good note my family went out for pizza and we'll be watching a movie together.

• #1,529
Made my contacts at my show tonight. There were about 14-17 guests in attendance. I did an interactive show with Mini-pesto Pizzas and a simple strawberry trifle. It was a little chaotic, but over all went well. (I will save the details for the interactive show threads) Sales are only $293 right now, but she is ready to get some outside orders to get it to the $500 level. But the greatest thing is that I am meeting with one of the guests on Wednesday evening for a recruiting interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really trying to be intentional on my efforts and asking everyone, and it is starting to pay off! Keep your fingers crossed for me. Oh! I only got one booking (March), but it was actually a booking from a previous show, just putting an actual date on my calendar, AND it is the daughter of my recruit lead, so if the lead signs I will give her the booking of course!

• #1,530
Well, I had no luck getting ahold of people tonight....first night where I have a voice and am able to make calls - and I talked to a bunch of answering machines.I had a final call with my host for tomorrow, and she is expecting "for sure 10, maybe more".....and already has 4 outside orders...so that should be a decent show.I had a show from last week that, when I left, the show was at $155 in sales. She called tonight to close, and we closed at $570!!! Whooo Hooo! I'm thrilled that I haven't had a show close under $500 for the month so far! With 4 shows done, I am at $2475 for the month, and still have 4 to close. So, I'll make the $3000 mark for sure!:thumbup: My goal is to have $4000 in sales every month - so I'm hoping to get there this month. I love those double points too!:D (all of my shows have been within the double points time frame.)

• #1,531
Christ Follower said:
So haven't made my calls yet but at bible study this morning found out that I am in fact approved to do a Fundraiser for out church's AWANA program! They said I can do it anytime but I think I will wait till March because it will conflict with a host who's show is in February. All her invites are from church. I will report back with more news later!

So in addition to this contact this morning, I just collected an order for my MIA Janurary host that I recently got ahold of yesterday. So her party is at $144 now. ($118 commissionable for me). At least I know it will qualify. Better than nothing I suppose.

I also called a few more answering machines......sigh.

Gave a catty to my brother too.

I have my first cooking show for the month on Sunday so I am praying for a miracle for sales and bookings. My goal was $3000-$4000 per month and I don't know if I will even get to the $1000 mark the way I am doing so far. Just gotta keep making those calls I guess!

• #1,532
Last night I did a show--15 guests in attendance. A couple didn't order, but I got a few bookings. The really cool thing is that one of the guests was my son's kindergarten teacher. (We moved out of that school system before he began first grade.) It was a lot of fun.

• #1,533
I got in my 3 contacts today!

Yay....
Hooray!!!
WOOHOO!!!!

OMy gosh..... Why is this so excruciating? But I did it and it WILL get easier. I KNOW this will make all the difference in my business.

Thanks all! You really have helped to motivate me!

• #1,534
etteluap70PC said:
I got in my 3 contacts today!

Yay....
Hooray!!!
WOOHOO!!!!

OMy gosh..... Why is this so excruciating? But I did it and it WILL get easier. I KNOW this will make all the difference in my business.

Thanks all! You really have helped to motivate me!

Good to see you back Paulette! Now if only I could get my contacts in today.....:rolleyes:

• #1,535
I had six contacts today. One wants me to send her a new mini-cat once I have them.Also, this morning I got an order from a CCC I made week before last. She requested a catalog, so I sent her one along with a January OOF. I called her this week to make sure she had gotten it and to see if she needed anything. Had to leave a voice mail. She called yesterday to say that she wanted to place an order, but wanted to give her mom a chance to see the catalog. She asked if she could call me today with an order. (Um, yeah, sure, I suppose that would be okay. ;)) She called this morning with a $47 order.Then, this afternoon, another customer called to place an order because she's almost out of SCarS. She ordered 10! She wants to give them to her daughters, granddaughters, and a couple of friends for Valentine's Day.Have I mentioned lately that I love my job?

• #1,536
raebates said:
IThen, this afternoon, another customer called to place an order because she's almost out of SCarS.
Huh? Seasons....No, s... ok I've had one too many glasses of wine and I'm ready for bed. I don't get it.:D

• #1,537
Sarah, SCarS is the Caramel Sprinkles I believe.

Paulette, Good for you! I think the more and more you get on the phone, the easier it should become to make the calls. I listened to a conference call the other night. (Inside Scoop call for Sherri Carr and Nancy Francis downline). Part of the call reviewed the Phone Courage workshop that was given at Leadership. Here is a bit from that:

What 2 workds describe the emotions you feel when it comes time to pick up the phone? It is probably "frustration, stress, dread........." Well, when you pick up the phone and have those feelings inside you, you are more apt to project those feelings, instead of projecting a positive tone to the customer. Then we had to put either a smiley face, straight face or a frown next to the following:

PC reputation, business opportunity, support, PC products, rewards, and mission statement. Now, most of us will have put a smiley face next to these things, thinking about how great Pampered Chef is, and what we have to offer. We need to think about all those things and project our happiness when we get on the phone. I hope that makes sense!

The other note that was mentioned during the Phone Courage class, was "Just Do It!!".

I have started to implement that to my recruiting goals, and am making it a point to ask everyone (okay, attempting to ask almost everyone) about the opportunity at my shows, and already out of two shows this week, I have 3-4 recruiting leads.

• #1,538
My contacts today were made at my show. There were about 13-14 in attendance. Sales are at $400 including outside orders. I talked to the host some more about the opportunity. It sounds like she is really interested in signing. She is going to talk to her husband about it, and then we will discuss it during her close! She will have a February catty show to start her out, as well as 2-3 possible shows from tonights show. Another guest also thought about the opportunity, but "is just too busy". I gave her a DVD and brochure, and asked her to take a look at it, and I will follow up!! And the hostess's stepdaughter has also thought about it but "doesn't know alot of people, etc. I also gave her some info. Now to follow up!!!!!

• #1,539
Bren that is so awesome!

For me I only had one PC contact today. A past host of mine needs a catalog b/c one of her co-workers needs to order something. Not sure what yet. Hope it's something good!

• #1,540
So, I have pretty much a "no soliciting business at church" rule....I am on staff at my church in a leadership position, and really don't think it's appropriate to abuse that position for personal gain.....with that said -

Today, at church, I was meeting with one of my volunteer teams before first service, and part of that team includes 2 past hosts - a MIL & DIL duo, and the FIL.....So, the FIL asks me if I am still busy with shows all the time, and then asks about how much I make if I'm doing 2 shows per week.....well, then, DIL (who is bubbly, bright, and a charmer!) tells me she is having knee surgery next week, and won't be able to go back to work until the end of March (She's a Vet Tech)...and she has been thinking that PC would be a fun job to do! We are meeting later this week to talk - and her mom is having a show Feb 9, so I'm thinking of either offering to let her do the show, or offering her the bookings from that show if she signs!:)

Then, I went down to meet with my Cafe Volunteer team, and one lady grabs me and says that she was at a PC party last night - didn't care for the consultant, and would like to book a party for March or April!:thumbup:

THEN - another past host overhears our conversation, and asks if I know when the knives will be going on sale again.....and since she has expressed some interest in signing before - I let her know about the knife incentive going on right now.....and I'm supposed to get her some more info and call her to set up an appt.!

AND THEN!!!! I had someone else who has been wanting to have a show,but we haven't been able to connect, and she literally hunted me down to get a date for her FEBRUARY show!! Whoo Hooo!

AND THEN, (YEP - there's more!:D ) We had just finished lunch, and I got a phone call from someone who was at a show a couple weeks ago. Her daughter is getting married in April, and they just decided they'd like to do a PC Bridal Shower....in FEBRUARY!!! Booked another one!

AND THEN (and this is the last - I promise!) My new recruit just called to let me know that she got another booking for the first week of February, and it is with the daughter of woman who works with her boyfriends father! Did you get all that? The reason it is so exciting is because it is completely removed from her friends and family circle - which is a great way to begin your business!:thumbup: I'm so excited for her!

• #1,541
WOW Becky! That is Awesome!!!

• #1,542
Becky that is so wonderful!!!

I think I'm hitting a slump. February has 10 shows and a catty going. That should be wonderful I know, but I had a show cancel on Friday night and really haven't made my contacts this weekend. Going to attempt to close out some shows tonight, but I don't think I'm going to make the $3k mark to get the bonus points, so that has me bummed. But the biggest is my team (11) have NOT submitted anything this month. I mean, not ONE single show and or sale!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well, as Rae would say, I'm going to pull up my big girl panties and deal with it.....AFTER I go and eat some ice cream!

• #1,543
amy07 said:
Becky that is so wonderful!!!

I think I'm hitting a slump. February has 10 shows and a catty going. That should be wonderful I know, but I had a show cancel on Friday night and really haven't made my contacts this weekend. Going to attempt to close out some shows tonight, but I don't think I'm going to make the $3k mark to get the bonus points, so that has me bummed. But the biggest is my team (11) have NOT submitted anything this month. I mean, not ONE single show and or sale!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well, as Rae would say, I'm going to pull up my big girl panties and deal with it.....AFTER I go and eat some ice cream!

Amy, just remember that something like 90% of all shows are turned in the last 2 days of the month....or something like that....there is still 5 days for them to turn in shows! I know that, although I've had several shows this month, only 2 of them have actually been submitted....my shows didn't even start until the 15th...and I still have 3 more before the end of the month!

And, sometimes, the best thing you can do for you and your business is to take a break and eat some ice cream!:D

• #1,544
ChefBeckyD said:
So, I have pretty much a "no soliciting business at church" rule....I am on staff at my church in a leadership position, and really don't think it's appropriate to abuse that position for personal gain.....with that said -

Today, at church, I was meeting with one of my volunteer teams before first service, and part of that team includes 2 past hosts - a MIL & DIL duo, and the FIL.....So, the FIL asks me if I am still busy with shows all the time, and then asks about how much I make if I'm doing 2 shows per week.....well, then, DIL (who is bubbly, bright, and a charmer!) tells me she is having knee surgery next week, and won't be able to go back to work until the end of March (She's a Vet Tech)...and she has been thinking that PC would be a fun job to do! We are meeting later this week to talk - and her mom is having a show Feb 9, so I'm thinking of either offering to let her do the show, or offering her the bookings from that show if she signs!:)

Then, I went down to meet with my Cafe Volunteer team, and one lady grabs me and says that she was at a PC party last night - didn't care for the consultant, and would like to book a party for March or April!:thumbup:

THEN - another past host overhears our conversation, and asks if I know when the knives will be going on sale again.....and since she has expressed some interest in signing before - I let her know about the knife incentive going on right now.....and I'm supposed to get her some more info and call her to set up an appt.!

AND THEN!!!! I had someone else who has been wanting to have a show,but we haven't been able to connect, and she literally hunted me down to get a date for her FEBRUARY show!! Whoo Hooo!

AND THEN, (YEP - there's more!:D ) We had just finished lunch, and I got a phone call from someone who was at a show a couple weeks ago. Her daughter is getting married in April, and they just decided they'd like to do a PC Bridal Shower....in FEBRUARY!!! Booked another one!

AND THEN (and this is the last - I promise!) My new recruit just called to let me know that she got another booking for the first week of February, and it is with the daughter of woman who works with her boyfriends father! Did you get all that? The reason it is so exciting is because it is completely removed from her friends and family circle - which is a great way to begin your business!:thumbup: I'm so excited for her!

WHOHOO Becky! There are the blessings for being faithful and having the proper motivation and attitude for your show yesterday! :D

• #1,545
Amy~ Becky is right. I hadn't turned anything in until last week and that was only $271. I still have a show today and another catalog show that I will be turning in before the end of the month. Enjoy that ice cream.

Becky~ You AMAZE me! God is so good and I LOVE to hear about how great your biz is going. I have the same church rule as well. It's nice when they come to you.

As for me, I plan to get my contacts in at my show tonight. My show may even be done in time for me to get on the phone afterwards too. I will keep you all posted. I am trying to not be nervous. This is my first show since December 9th! :eek:

• #1,546
ChefBeckyD said:
Amy, just remember that something like 90% of all shows are turned in the last 2 days of the month....or something like that....there is still 5 days for them to turn in shows! I know that, although I've had several shows this month, only 2 of them have actually been submitted....my shows didn't even start until the 15th...and I still have 3 more before the end of the month!

And, sometimes, the best thing you can do for you and your business is to take a break and eat some ice cream!:D

very interesting! Well, one a good note, one of my shows that I'm closing at 7pm has had almost another $100 in online orders this afternoon! This is a catty host that I met in October, and I hate to admit this, but I have NEVER talked to her on the phone. :eek: She only wants email communications, except for tonight We'll close at about $400:D

• #1,547
janetupnorth said:
WHOHOO Becky! There are the blessings for being faithful and having the proper motivation and attitude for your show yesterday! :D

I hadn't even thought of it like that Janet! Thanks for the reminder.

• #1,548
Christ Follower said:
Amy~ Becky is right. I hadn't turned anything in until last week and that was only $271. I still have a show today and another catalog show that I will be turning in before the end of the month. Enjoy that ice cream.

Becky~ You AMAZE me! God is so good and I LOVE to hear about how great your biz is going. I have the same church rule as well. It's nice when they come to you.

As for me, I plan to get my contacts in at my show tonight. My show may even be done in time for me to get on the phone afterwards too. I will keep you all posted. I am trying to not be nervous. This is my first show since December 9th! :eek:

Ellen, you're right! God is good. I am so grateful, and feel so blessed. I have been praying that God would use me ~ and make my business a ministry too.

There is this old Steve Camp song that has been running through my mind for several weeks now, the title of the song is "Run To The Battle", and it starts out like this"

"Some people want to live within the sounds of chapel bells, but I want to run a mission just yards from the gates of Hell...." And That is sort of how my heart has been leaning more and more. I want my PC business to touch lives and bring me in contact with people who need to meet Jesus. I love the shows and stuff from church....but I always tell them to make sure and invite people outside of their church family circle!

• #1,549
Becky~WOW!!! It goes to show you have formed some great relationships with your customers! Way to go! That is awesome!

Amy~My director just sent out an e-mail, asking us if we have any shows to submit, as we are $900 off. I agree, most shows are closed at month end. I just finished my third show for this weekend, and I have one more. I am hoping to get them ALL closed by Thursday.

My contacts were made at my show today. There were approx. 7 guests including the past host.

The host is a possible recruit lead, but she isn't ready yet. She is in the middle of trying to sell her house, etc., so I told her I will keep in touch with her.

I gave the opportunity brochure and DVD to another guest, who had hesitated when I asked "have you ever thought about doing this". She is a stay at home mom (like me) and is busy, so I told her to take the info, and I will follow up! And she is also interested in hosting (if she doesn't sign) in April.

And there is 1-2 more potential bookings as well. I am kind of disappointed, as this was the third show this weekend, and I only have 1 catalog show, but no definete February bookings. I want at least 5 more shows on my calendar for February, so it looks like I need to have a long list of phone calls to make on Tuesday. (I have another show Monday).

• #1,550
Well my show tonight was a flop. I am not really surprised though as the host didn't do anything I recommended. She only invited 15 people total so it was not a big surprise when only her mom and her sister showed up. She also didn't do any of the reminder calls until 5 minutes after her party should've started and no one was there. Only $60 in sales so far and NO bookings. Between her mom, sis and hubby collecting an order for her she hopes to at least qualify.

I guess I gotta roll with the punches. I am disappointed, but at least I got "used to the water" again after not doing a show since the beginning of December.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711