• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
  • #1,051
I'm glad to hear it, Becky. I was wondering how things went for you yesterday. What did you end up doing with the booking gifts? Did you wrap gifts and tell people what was in them or was it a surprise, or did you skip it? Did you sell cash and carry items, too?

I had to make a few phone calls to get my show and mystery show wrapped up. I also made callse to catalog show hosts. I closed and sent my show in with $500 in sales. UGH! I'm still waiting on my Mystery Host show. Two Mystery Hosts haven't gotten back to me about what they want for free. I could scream. I wanted it finished by yesterday, the 15th, so I could get paid sooner. Not a happy camper, but the show is $1000. So that means I made the $1500 level for SAT.

• #1,052
JAE said:
I'm glad to hear it, Becky. I was wondering how things went for you yesterday. What did you end up doing with the booking gifts? Did you wrap gifts and tell people what was in them or was it a surprise, or did you skip it? Did you sell cash and carry items, too?

I had to make a few phone calls to get my show and mystery show wrapped up. I also made callse to catalog show hosts. I closed and sent my show in with $500 in sales. UGH! I'm still waiting on my Mystery Host show. Two Mystery Hosts haven't gotten back to me about what they want for free. I could scream. I wanted it finished by yesterday, the 15th, so I could get paid sooner. Not a happy camper, but the show is $1000. So that means I made the $1500 level for SAT.

LOL - I talk big - but what I really get done can be a different story. I didn't have the time to do the gifts at all, so maybe I'll get them done for the PTO Fundraiser I'm doing this Wednesday.:rolleyes:

I didn't do any cash and carry. It's funny, because the 2 things that people wanted cash and carry were the Can Opener, and the TTA. I would never have something that price or size for C&C, and the people who wanted them ended up ordering them anyway - so it worked out fine! I did offer show shipping price for direct shipping - that, along with the 20% off stones, were my specials for the day.

• #1,053
That is a good idea. I have cash and carry, but I'm debating about what to do with shipping. I think it's a good idea to offer special shipping for the price of regular shipping. I also think I'm going to date my booth as a show for November because the first day of my multiple day booth is in November. That way I can give 20% off for stones. I guess I'll see if I get enough sales to close it before the second weekend. I can do a December show for the second weekend and offer the December specials. I don't know.

• #1,054
I am just giddy with excitement today!!!:chef::chef:It's really been awhile since I have felt this way about my business, and I'm loving it!! Sorry about the novel......

So, we have been visiting a new church lately. Actually we visited for a time, then tried some other churches. We got caught up in a church in transition right after we moved into our house 4 years ago in a rush to find a new church home. It was a VERY bad thing all around. So, anyways, we have been very careful before joining a new "home". But we keep coming back to this one, and we will probably join, but that's not my point.

Because we are visitors, I have not said much about PC. I don't want that to be seen as we are visiting to increase my business. That's not to say that people have not noticed some things (my jacket or car labels), and I will admit that I have given recipe cards but that is about it.

So today, the pastors wife approached me for a food chopper. So, I added that to a show I'm closing.

After church I went to my show for a former Consultant of mine. She's moved onto a new DS company. She only had 3 guests (like she doesn't know the drill:grumpy:) Her guest list had only 17 people on it!! Anyways, her sales are $200, with 4 bookings - one for Thursday (THIS WEEK), a november catty, a December show and she rebooked herself for March! She wants cookware and will use her tax return!;)

I came home and contacted one of my hosts to close out her show and she is working on getting her shows lined up for January!!:sing::sing:She just found out that she will be losing her job in June (school system cutbacks). She'll be coming to my December meeting to network with my other girls who work FT/PT and get some ideas to get her business off with a bang!

So, for anyone who thinks that you can't re-start your business I am total proof! And thanks to all of you who have encouraged me on the roller-coaster ride of a year I have had!

• #1,055
oh, and to make it better - Washington is beating Dallas right now!! GO SKINS!!!!

• #1,056
Well, thought I'd pop in guys. I've had two really down months and NOTHING on the calendar - gave all my shows to my new recruit since they were in her area or family and friends. She did $1300 in 3 weeks! :) I have my first show Friday in 3 months! (Don't worry, I stayed active!) :)...and a lady at church today asked for a catalog to do some Christmas shopping.I've been WAY too busy with life and I had the flu this week and I'm in a class so I'm enjoying the "downtime". God has provided JUST enough to stay active without doing work getting it. ...can't complain about that!However, I am praying Friday's show is a good one. It is a lot of missionary staff so usually not big spenders but hopefully we'll have a fun time and maybe I'll be surprised! I didn't get invites to my host until Friday and she worked to get them out right away yesterday and today! She got almost all 40 out and handed to people personally so that helps!

• #1,057
Way to go, Amy!! You're doing awesome....keep up the good work!

Janet - good luck with your show Friday...you'll do great! :)

My show yesterday went okay. Didn't wanna be there, and maybe it showed a little, 'cause I didn't do a great presentation...just couldn't get into it! There were 10 guests, sales are at $380 with 8 orders. We will close on Wednesday...she's expecting more orders, so hopefully, we'll get it up there. She told me that she's had $1,000+ shows before, so I felt kinda bad, but that's the way she goes, I guess!

But, I did determine that I am boring...yep...I just can't seem to put on an exciting show! I'm not outgoing enough...not sure how to "fix" that, but will have to think of something. :rolleyes:

Today, I have to follow up with some people for December shows and do a little bit of host coaching. Gotta get ready for my show tomorrow night too.

• #1,058
i am just not good at selling myself to perfect strangers. i hear people on here book shows at the most random places. but its not me to bring it up in regular conversation with a stranger. that being said - on friday i went to safeway to get parchment paper for the candy cane brownie lollipops & the checker was telling me all her uses of parchment paper. i told her what i was making & told her it was a pc recipe. i just HAPPENED to have the holiday mini catty in my purse to take down to my mom. i gave it to her saying the recipe was in there. she seemed excited & then said "i am dying to get the dcb but my hubby wont justify it." i casually said "well its 60% off in november for my hosts. so its only $26 instead of $65." like i said - i dont book shows off of perfect strangers in the grocery store. but right then & there - she books a nov show! i was GIDDY! i even happened to have a host packet in my car.

i felt very confident going into this weekend. i had 2 shows - one cooking, one bridal - & reached my $1500 goal for the weekend. i booked 2 shows - one for dec & one for jan.

this was my BEST weekend yet!

• #1,059
Wow - lots to comment on!

First - Amy - I am so happy for you that you are finding your love for PC again! It was fun to read your post about how excited you are!

Janet - Wow! Your recruit is doing great! Your show on Friday will be a good one, I'm sure...

Marie-France
- LOL! I doubt that you are boring! You don't have to be the life of the party to have an interesting show....people at my shows love it when I provide great kitchen tips - that's one way I make my shows interesting. I love it when people walk away saying that they learned something they can use at home. I think you just had an off night (we all do!) and you are feeling it. Shake it off, and on to the next one!

And Meghan! - WAHOO for you! Great job booking that show! I bet you were so excited and proud of yourself!

• #1,060
thecougchef said:
i am just not good at selling myself to perfect strangers. i hear people on here book shows at the most random places. but its not me to bring it up in regular conversation with a stranger. that being said - on friday i went to safeway to get parchment paper for the candy cane brownie lollipops & the checker was telling me all her uses of parchment paper. i told her what i was making & told her it was a pc recipe. i just HAPPENED to have the holiday mini catty in my purse to take down to my mom. i gave it to her saying the recipe was in there. she seemed excited & then said "i am dying to get the dcb but my hubby wont justify it." i casually said "well its 60% off in november for my hosts. so its only $26 instead of $65." like i said - i dont book shows off of perfect strangers in the grocery store. but right then & there - she books a nov show! i was GIDDY! i even happened to have a host packet in my car.

i felt very confident going into this weekend. i had 2 shows - one cooking, one bridal - & reached my $1500 goal for the weekend. i booked 2 shows - one for dec & one for jan.

this was my BEST weekend yet!

Great job, Megan!!!! I'm like that too...not good at talking to complete strangers about PC...just not my personality! This sure was a good boost of confidence for you! I can't wait to see how your show turns out! :)

And way to go on the $1500 in sales on the weekend. That's a nice paycheque!! :)

• #1,061
ChefBeckyD said:

First - Amy - I am so happy for you that you are finding your love for PC again! It was fun to read your post about how excited you are!

Janet - Wow! Your recruit is doing great! Your show on Friday will be a good one, I'm sure...

Marie-France - LOL! I doubt that you are boring! You don't have to be the life of the party to have an interesting show....people at my shows love it when I provide great kitchen tips - that's one way I make my shows interesting. I love it when people walk away saying that they learned something they can use at home. I think you just had an off night (we all do!) and you are feeling it. Shake it off, and on to the next one!

And Meghan! - WAHOO for you! Great job booking that show! I bet you were so excited and proud of yourself!

Thanks Becky! I suppose you're right. I do have nights when I'm full of talk, but just wasn't happenin' yesterday. Guess I was a little bummed out 'cause I missed out on a road trip with DH and DD. That'll teach me to book a show on Sunday! :rolleyes:

• #1,062
ChefBeckyD said:

Marie-France
- LOL! I doubt that you are boring! You don't have to be the life of the party to have an interesting show....people at my shows love it when I provide great kitchen tips - that's one way I make my shows interesting. I love it when people walk away saying that they learned something they can use at home. I think you just had an off night (we all do!) and you are feeling it. Shake it off, and on to the next one!

Thanks Becky!
And I agree with everything you wrote about everyone else - this thread is soooooo encouraging. Even when we report our "down" times - it helps me to know that I'm not alone in that too!

For all the negativity that people post about this site, they really need to get on this particular thread!! :thumbup:

• #1,063
amy07 said:
Thanks Becky!
And I agree with everything you wrote about everyone else - this thread is soooooo encouraging. Even when we report our "down" times - it helps me to know that I'm not alone in that too!

For all the negativity that people post about this site, they really need to get on this particular thread!! :thumbup:

Maybe not, it might bring us down! :p

Ever hear the story about the dirty dog and the clean dog?

• #1,064
janetupnorth said:
Maybe not, it might bring us down! :p

Ever hear the story about the dirty dog and the clean dog?

You have a point!! :)

No, haven't heard the story....do tell.... :)

• #1,065
There is a gal who works at my grocery store who Loves PC I have spoken to her once about it, gave her a mini and got her info. I have been trying to call her with no luck. So today I am in the store buying groceries for my show tonight with my 3 1/2 yr old. (who has not been the best behaved the last few days). Well I went to the self checkout because the other lines were so long. My little guy decides he needs to help so I let him scan a few items. Then he procedes to throw a fit when he can not do it all. The gal at the register monitoring the self checkout is the afore mentioned potential host... She offers a sucker I say no thanks. I don't want to reward his behavior. She says she understands... I get my groceries done and Little guy heads to the Horse ride (No way he has been throwing a fit and he did get a cookie) Again he throws a fit... the afore mentioned potential host come up and nicely grabs my bags and says You go ahead and get him in the car then drive up and meet me at the pickup window. She was very gracious as I tried to be...

So... do I still call her to try to book or hang my head in shame at the deplorable behavior of my precious son?

• #1,066
There once were two dogs, a dirty dog and a clean dog. The dirty dog was always getting into trouble and playing in the mud. The clean dog was a very good dog. He often watched the dirty dog and thought, if I spent time with him, I know I could make him a clean dog. One day the dirty dog came over to play, the clean dog joined him and try as he might to get him to go do "clean" things, the dirty dog still splashed through the mud puddles, even splashing the clean dog. ...the story is a little more in-depth, but the moral is that no matter how much you try to make someone "good/clean" like you, if they don't have that goal, all they are going to do is get you dirty. It's basically how to tell kids not to hang with the wrong crowd because they'll just bring you down...

• #1,067
Paulette - call her and thank her for helping with you son, he was having such a rough time. Ask her if you can help her in return by hopefully having a good show and getting her some free/discounted merchandise!

• #1,068
Show tonight, so I'm anticipating getting contacts there.

• #1,069
I've made my contacts for today - 1 flat out no to hosting
2 are checking about January shows - the ones I specifically emailed "begging" for shows. Hey, it's family and friends, a girl can beg with those.
1 forthcoming order for my pre-black friday sale
Oh, and I did some CCC's

Oh, and one of my hosts from this weekend shocked me today when I did my usual, "so don't you want to do this?" with the "I'm thinking about it". NEVER PRE-JUDGE!!! I'm telling myself that - not to you guys!! We're meeting tomorrow to close her show.........

• #1,070
ooooh, don't know how I forgot to mention this, but one of Consultants recruit leads emailed me today asking some more questions. Me thinks, my gal will soon be signing her first recruit!!!!! Totally awesome feeling to help her out!!

• #1,072
Weird day yesterday. Two calls to place orders out of the blue. Did a show where only 1 person showed up. We're closing today. She has just over $200 in orders, but we're sure she'll have more. The thing is, we talked until 11 p.m. I'm wondering if God had another purpose for me last night. I have a show tonight. We'll see how that goes.

• #1,073
Did a bit of host coaching last night and closed another show at $350.

Had a call from my recruiter, Rachel, who is no longer doing PC, and told me that she may have a new recruit for me!!! :D And, she was talking to a lady who was going to attend a show I was going to have a couple weeks ago that got cancelled because of a death in the community, and she had some orders for herself and others. Rachel told her to collect at least $200 in orders and call me to submit a catalogue show. She doesn't have time to do a kitchen show, and she didn't know about catty shows. Rachel even took a catalogue to work and collected about $100 in orders for her!

So, things are really happening for me. And, I am feeling better about my business. Thanks to all you guys who have "listened" to me vent and complain the last while. You guys are awesome! :)

I think I have figured out that I have a slight fear of success!! :rolleyes: So, I will need to work on that! :)

• #1,074
janetupnorth said:
Paulette - call her and thank her for helping with you son, he was having such a rough time. Ask her if you can help her in return by hopefully having a good show and getting her some free/discounted merchandise!

I agree with Janet! :D

• #1,075
I only made a couple calls yesterday, but I was happy with that because I have 2 more bookings!!

The first booking was from a person that called me! She was a guest at a show back in June or July. She had the DCB on her wish list, so I had called her in Sept or Oct to let her know the Nov. host special. In Sept, she was excited to hear about the special, but I think she was hesitant about booking (although she LOVES PC). She asked that I call back in October. So, when I did, she was still a little hesitant, and she said that she would call me if she decides. I had decided to leave it at that, and if she calls me, she calls me. So, she was ready! She booked November 29th!!!!!

I made one call to a contact that I spoke to last week who said she would call me back, and she booked December 7th!!!

• #1,076
Woo Hoo for you Brenda! :D

• #1,077
Bren706 said:
I only made a couple calls yesterday, but I was happy with that because I have 2 more bookings!!

The first booking was from a person that called me! She was a guest at a show back in June or July. She had the DCB on her wish list, so I had called her in Sept or Oct to let her know the Nov. host special. In Sept, she was excited to hear about the special, but I think she was hesitant about booking (although she LOVES PC). She asked that I call back in October. So, when I did, she was still a little hesitant, and she said that she would call me if she decides. I had decided to leave it at that, and if she calls me, she calls me. So, she was ready! She booked November 29th!!!!!

I made one call to a contact that I spoke to last week who said she would call me back, and she booked December 7th!!!

Don't you just LOVE it when the bookings come to you!!:love:

• #1,078
so far today I have met with one of my hosts from this past weekend to close out her show. She had another booking (catty) for me. And I LOVE this part. The host does NOT cook, but her DH does. And he only wants to use PC products.
I've spoken to the other host from this weekend, and she is still working on more outside orders.
Then I came home to over $225 in orders that were emailed to me from my pre-black Friday sale. So, I'll be calling them tonight to get payment info and I've got a lot of host coaching to do too!

Hopefully I'll have some big news to report later......

• #1,079
So, I went to close my show from last night. After adding the orders from the calls that came in yesterday afternoon, she's at $301 and change. Well, we didn't close. Seems three of the people she talked to thought the party was tonight. LOL! No, the invitations weren't wrong. People just knew that she usually works later on Mondays, so does things on Tuesday. She told me she expects to have several people at her house filling out orders this evening. We'll be closing on Thursday evening.Oh, yeah, and I picked up payment from a man who ordered the 12" Executive Skillet and Lid. I also dropped off the paperwork for someone who is joining in on my Holiday Host Raffle. :)Show tonight to get my contacts.

• #1,080
Hi Ladies, Yesterday:
1 CC contact called me
1 Holiday shopping extravaganza vendor called (she was excited so that helped me)
1 past host called for a new catalog, told her about my holiday shopping extravaganza & she said she might come and bring her mom.I was tired so that's all that got done yesterday.So far today:Talked w/ 3 vendors for my holiday shopping
Invited my day care providerHoping to get some calls done this evening too. I am almost ready to add another $1 to my fund. Can't wait.Paulette~ I third what Janet & Brenda said. Call her & thank her!!!

• #1,081
raebates said:
So, I went to close my show from last night. After adding the orders from the calls that came in yesterday afternoon, she's at $301 and change. Well, we didn't close. Seems three of the people she talked to thought the party was tonight. LOL! No, the invitations weren't wrong. People just knew that she usually works later on Mondays, so does things on Tuesday. She told me she expects to have several people at her house filling out orders this evening. We'll be closing on Thursday evening.

Oh, yeah, and I picked up payment from a man who ordered the 12" Executive Skillet and Lid. I also dropped off the paperwork for someone who is joining in on my Holiday Host Raffle. :)

Show tonight to get my contacts.

That's funny! Hope she gets lots of orders! Good luck with your show tonight! :)

• #1,082
well, my host coaching for this weekends show went well. I think I may finally have a show this month with more than 4 guests!:sing::sing: It seems none of my hosts lately would push to get better attendance.

oh, and here is an odd way of increasing attendance.......at the end of this month I am hosting a pearl party for two reasons. One, my daughter attended one with me,and had soooo much fun and I thought it would be a good way to spend time with her and get some FREE Christmas gifts. Second, to help a friend. Well, I sent the Consultant my guest lists (over 50 names, I'm so impressed with myself) and she accidentally put the wrong date. She put Nov 3rd, and people have been calling me like crazy saying that they would've loved to attend, but that they JUST got their invitation. OF course, they can still attend since my party isn't for almost 2 weeks. Got me to thinking........maybe that's the way to send out invites. Seems to get people to RSVP and talk with the host (just kidding.........................kinda!)

• #1,083
Hehe...You're funny Amy! :) So, can I ask what is a pearl party??

Okay, had a show tonight. 9 guests...host was expecting A LOT more, but all went well. This was the show where my host wanted all 4 of the recipes I had sent! Since she's a very good friend, I went there right after work and we made the brown sugar-dijon brie and cran-raspberry fizz ahead of time. Made the club house chicken squares and chocolate peppermint trifle for the demo. Everyone LOVED all the food! Sales are at $600 and may have a couple more orders. No bookings though, but that's okay.

AND, to my excitement, I got home and had a message on my answering machine from a girl who got my name from someone who was at a show and is interested in the biz!! WOO HOO! Guess I have at least one phone call to make tomorrow! ;)

• #1,084
Only five people at the show last night, but she had some outside orders. Sales of about $350, with a January booking. We closed last night. She's happy with what she got, so I'm happy. We did have fun. :)

• #1,085
I guess I should report in on my party from last night too.

There were 9 guests, sales are at $350 - but the host says there are several outside orders to come. the $350 in sales put me over the top for $3000 level for SAT, though, so I'm happy!

I also have a booking for Dec. (already knew about that one - she called to book before the party) and one for January. AND My Dec. host is thinking of signing - and she brought me her 46 person guest list for her show to the party last night!:thumbup:

Oh - and one other lady has a daughter getting married, and is thinking about a PC Bridal Shower for her!

• #1,086
PChefPEI said:
Hehe...You're funny Amy! :) So, can I ask what is a pearl party??
Okay, had a show tonight. 9 guests...host was expecting A LOT more, but all went well. This was the show where my host wanted all 4 of the recipes I had sent! Since she's a very good friend, I went there right after work and we made the brown sugar-dijon brie and cran-raspberry fizz ahead of time. Made the club house chicken squares and chocolate peppermint trifle for the demo. Everyone LOVED all the food! Sales are at $600 and may have a couple more orders. No bookings though, but that's okay.

AND, to my excitement, I got home and had a message on my answering machine from a girl who got my name from someone who was at a show and is interested in the biz!! WOO HOO! Guess I have at least one phone call to make tomorrow! ;)

the Consultant brings a bucket of farm raised oysters that have been "implanted" with a grain of sand to produce a pearl. You pick your oyster(s) and dig out your pearl and have it set in a piece of jewelry. VERY ADDICTING!! The 1st one I went to, I spent WAAAAYYYYY too much $$$$$. But DD and I had a blast! She even opened one with TWINS - which is too funny since she is a twin. We had earrings made for her, and her ears are not even pierced (yet, I'm waiting until she's old enough to take care of them herself. I'm thinking 10 is a good age).

• #1,087
amy07 said:
the Consultant brings a bucket of farm raised oysters that have been "implanted" with a grain of sand to produce a pearl. You pick your oyster(s) and dig out your pearl and have it set in a piece of jewelry. VERY ADDICTING!! The 1st one I went to, I spent WAAAAYYYYY too much $$$$$. But DD and I had a blast! She even opened one with TWINS - which is too funny since she is a twin. We had earrings made for her, and her ears are not even pierced (yet, I'm waiting until she's old enough to take care of them herself. I'm thinking 10 is a good age).

That is soooo cool!!! Really neat too that your DD got the twin pearls! How old is your DD?

• #1,088
ok, so i now have a show for next Monday night! Yayyyy!! this was originally going to be a catalog show, but her friends talked her into a cooking show once she tried collecting orders!

Also, I got a call from someone about my pre-black friday sale. She wanted to make sure it was ok to forward to her friends because they want to take advantage of the sale too! Uh, yeah that would be good.
Another black friday call about why she didn't get the sale email, but her friends did - seems her email bounced. so that's taken care of!

today was the day they were contacting me - good thing because I was busy this evening with kid stuff. And now I feel like I'm getting the gunk my kids had last week. Time to self-medicate and recover for this weekend's show......

• #1,089
Way to go, Amy!!! :)

I am so overdue for bedtime....5:30 is comin' early!!! I had 3 shows to send off via PP...thank goodness I'm not doing it manually anymore!! :eek:

Anyway...quick update. I called the lady who left a message on my phone yesterday about the biz. She seems quite interested. I am getting my Director to call her in the next couple days.

Called last Sunday's host to close her show. It closed at 526.90. Also sent off 1 other show which closed at 437.00.

Called a lady who I had sent a catalogue to. She was going through it and her wish list was too long, so she wanted a show. She booked December 3.

Also did some host coaching for next Monday's show....my SIL who now has 6 guests coming. I told her to make sure to call them all on Sunday night to remind them. Wouldn't want them to forget when there's only a small number coming!

Well, I'm off to lala land now...sweet dreams everyone! :)

• #1,090
Everyone seems to be doing great. I sent out an outlet reminder e-mail, and I received one order for $28. Not bad. Maybe more to come. Who knows. I plan to work the phone tomorrow.

• #1,091
Collected a $20 order today.

Then at chuch a friend said she forwarded my "can you help?" email to her mother in law and she MIGHT be placing an order.

I also found out a friend of mine is passing around a catalog for me to try to collect some more orders!

I am only $5983 away from Miami! I am not sure I will hit it with the shows I have on my calendar so every little bit of extra helps now!

• #1,092
Spent last night doing host coaching instead of contacts. I'm getting lazy leading up to the holidays. ;)

• #1,093
Monday, I got 2 no's, which gets me closer to another yes! My third contact to a potential host led to a small $15.00 order, and I will contact her at the beginning of the year about hosting.

Yesterday, I was LAZY and did not feel like getting on the phone. I will need to make up for it today.

• #1,094
contacts made for today! I did it all at my kids school
2 orders for my pre-black friday
and gave a catalog to another mom who had mentioned that she wanted new cookware - fingers crossed. They definitely have the moolah. the rock on her finger could have bought my car I'm sure!

tonight I'm cranking up the phone - host coaching and trying to book January. I can't seem to give a show away for January!

• #1,095
amy07 said:
contacts made for today! I did it all at my kids school
2 orders for my pre-black friday
and gave a catalog to another mom who had mentioned that she wanted new cookware - fingers crossed. They definitely have the moolah. the rock on her finger could have bought my car I'm sure!

tonight I'm cranking up the phone - host coaching and trying to book January. I can't seem to give a show away for January!

Amy--- I sure hope you get that cookware sale!

I know how you feel about the January thing! I only have one (maybe) show for January! I am still trying to get a few more in December so I can make it to Miami, but in the meantime, my January is suffering.

• #1,096
I have never sold a set of cookware at full price. Sure hope it comes through for you Amy!

I just booked a January show. This lady was a guest at a show a few weeks ago. She had to leave early, and I didn't call to ask her about booking after the show, because I know she isn't well. She had a liver transplant a few months back, and is still having some major issues. Could have knocked me over with a feather when she just told me she wanted a January show!

I guess that just proves again that I need to ask everyone, and to NEVER assume!

So, my contacts are in for the day. I did book a Feb show also. Took care of a product replacement.
Did some consultant coaching with 2 of my team members, and also did some host coaching for my show on Saturday. She is expecting at least 12 so far - so it should be a fun show!:thumbup:

• #1,097
Yeah Becky, I don' think I've ever sold a set at full price either. BUT this woman also mentioned once that she gave her husbands office employees her OLD set of PC and replaced it with something else. The something else is horrible and she wants PC back. So, there IS hope.

tell me HOW to book January. I seriously cannot give it away!

• #1,098
My host just called - 8 confirmed for tomorrow 3-4 maybes...that's a decent group.Now, I need to get my butt going and get my kit pieced back together! I've only done catalog shows since August! Yikes!

• #1,099
Okay, so today, my Director and I hooked up with my new recruit lead who was going to go online and sign up through my PWS. I couldn't walk her through it over the phone, because she has dial up. I will call her tomorrow to see how she got along, because I didn't get an email from my PWS about her doing it (assuming I would!), so I just want to make sure she doesn't have any questions. So that will be recruit #1 for me!!!!!!!! :D

Called my host for tomorrow night...left a voicemail.

I guess that was it for today. Not great, but I did get some much needed organization done with some of my paperwork.

• #1,100
Attempted to make calls this evening, but got a handful of machines. Did speak to a couple of my current hosts.

I need to get myself organized and make some customer care calls and reach some new contacts! I have a show on Friday, and a show on Saturday, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get December and January bookings from those.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara