• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
chefmeg said:
2 NEW consultants on my team as of yesterday! Shows tomorrow and tomorrow night and Saturday!!

are you going to make it this month?

YOU BETCHA!!

THis takes my team to 4 and I have another girl signing before the month is over!
Sales will NOT be a problem!

Now my focus is on getting these new girls going strong AND growing my team even more!

Thanks for asking!

How are things in your next of the PC pond???

Haven't made my contacts today but it's still very early. I'm meeting with a gal I worked with for lunch and she recently remodeled her kitchen so that's my in. I'm going to try and talk with my FRG (Family Readiness Group) President about a fundraiser, so that'll be #2... and then I'll go to my customer list. Does anyone have a way of keeping track of who they've called and what the outcome was? I may have asked this before but I thought I'd ask again. :)

Hope everyone is having a GREAT PC day.:balloon:

I've made two contacts and left a couple messages. I have a new catalog show for August as of today. Now I have two catalog shows this month. My other contact is contemplating having a show, but she thinks her neighbor should have a show because she knows way more people. So, we'll see. I could still make more calls until I reach a live person, but not sure if I will do that or not.

Okay, so I made a few more calls, left a message and asked three more people about hosting shows. One said "no", but she was very nice. She loves the stone she bought at the last show. The other two people are extremely busy, but yes/maybe want to have a show. So, one will call me soon after kids' sports schedules are on the calendar and the other wants me to call her on August 25. She's going to talk to her bunco friends about the new consultant opportunity. I told her I need a consultant up there because an hour and a half is a long way for me to drive for a show and I have at least 5 potential bookings there. It was a good night.

Last edited:
Left several messages. Three live contacts. Plus, I did a bit of host coaching. Spent part of the day getting ready for tomorrow night's show.

made lots of calls, few contacts. Wednesday nights are hard because of church services here. I know that, so I should've planned ahead but of course I like to use an excuse when I didn't do what I should've done.
Also got in a little host coaching.

<Sigh> After coming off an awesome month last month and a great average, I was HOPING it would continue...show was fun as usual, everyone loved the recipe and had fun but all I could get was a catalog show booking for September and $300 in sales. She should make it to $400, but I was really hoping for $500 because I want my envelopes! My usual "booking charm" didn't work. I can usually get show bookings, but these women love to attend shows and WILL NOT book! Even the one that was a self-proclaimed cheapskate wouldn't do a catalog show to get 60% off cookware she wanted. ??!?!?!?Oh well, on to tomorrow's show and maybe that will be different. It's a smaller show but those are sometimes better!

It's great that you are having shows this month. August isn't a great month for me, this year or last.

JAE said:
It's great that you are having shows this month. August isn't a great month for me, this year or last.

My August fell together suddenly with 1 show in July! Today AND tomorrow's bookings are off the same show!

I have two catalog shows for August, and I'm really pushing the bookings. I'm asking my hosts to ask everyone, telling them what they get from bookings. We'll see.

only 2 contacts today...one a show confirmation for Sept. and another call back in 2 mths., but wants to do a show

My show for this Friday is postponing. :( The host's son just had knee surgery, and it didn't go so well, so he is in a lot of pain, and she is trying to deal with him.

~Sent an e-mail to a potential host that I have been trying to get a date from, and got a response from her. She is either going to do a catty show in September to get the 60% off cookware, or a cooking show in October.

~A customer called about an adjustment. She is a single mother, (I think recently separated from DH?) and is trying to make ends meet. I told her about the opportunity, but she is very busy, and does not have a babysitter for her two small children. She may host a show in the late fall.

~Another call resulted in a no.
~I also made a call to a lead that I met at a convenience store, and mailed a catalog to. (and resulted in a recent $36 online order from someone he showed the catty to) He is getting married in the Spring 2009, and is interested in either purchasing the cookware for his future wife closer to the wedding day, or even having a Pampered Bride show.

Bren706 said:
My show for this Friday is postponing. :( The host's son just had knee surgery, and it didn't go so well, so he is in a lot of pain, and she is trying to deal with him.

~Sent an e-mail to a potential host that I have been trying to get a date from, and got a response from her. She is either going to do a catty show in September to get the 60% off cookware, or a cooking show in October.

~A customer called about an adjustment. She is a single mother, (I think recently separated from DH?) and is trying to make ends meet. I told her about the opportunity, but she is very busy, and does not have a babysitter for her two small children. She may host a show in the late fall.

~Another call resulted in a no.
~I also made a call to a lead that I met at a convenience store, and mailed a catalog to. (and resulted in a recent $36 online order from someone he showed the catty to) He is getting married in the Spring 2009, and is interested in either purchasing the cookware for his future wife closer to the wedding day, or even having a Pampered Bride show.

was it you who had someone flag them down? And was this the one?

Started the day with a September catalog show booking. She just wants to get to the $150 to get her cookware, but I will take what I can get! (I only have 2 for September now and I need 6 more!)

Then I had a terrible show tonight. 12 people attended and only 3 ordered. If the host didn't have 2 outside orders it would only be at $91. Luckily she did so the show is at $200. NOT ONE BOOKING AGAIN! There was a "maybe" marked down from someone that had to leave early though.

Then there was a girl there really interested in the business but after giving her all the info I discovered she is only 16! I guess I have to wait 2 years for that recruit. She looked about 20!

Bummer, Ellen. What did the host think of nobody ordering? Strange.

I've made just one contact today. She is a former consultant and now has her own coffee/deli shop. She was busy so I left her with a catalog and I'll call her later. I have better luck getting ahold of people in the evening, so I'll call a couple people tonight after dinner.

Talked to a past host this morning, didn't rebook, but ordered a small & large batter bowl.

Took DS this afternoon to visit some new puppies at DH's work. One of the nurses wants a new knife - I gave her a catalog, order form, and info on the August Host Special. I'll check back in with her tomorrow. (couldn't really chat with her - I was chasing a 4 yr old chasing puppies, and she was working.)

I have an Opportunity Night tonight. No one has rsvp'd, and I've left a ton of messages. I'll be going anyway - if no one shows, I'll use the time alone at Panera Bread to make some phone calls and emails.

amy07 said:
was it you who had someone flag them down? And was this the one?

Nope, wasn't me.

ChefBeckyD said:
Talked to a past host this morning, didn't rebook, but ordered a small & large batter bowl.

Took DS this afternoon to visit some new puppies at DH's work. One of the nurses wants a new knife - I gave her a catalog, order form, and info on the August Host Special. I'll check back in with her tomorrow. (couldn't really chat with her - I was chasing a 4 yr old chasing puppies, and she was working.)

I have an Opportunity Night tonight. No one has rsvp'd, and I've left a ton of messages. I'll be going anyway - if no one shows, I'll use the time alone at Panera Bread to make some phone calls and emails.

:D:D:D

So - I had one person come to chat with me tonight. She is my host for my August 25 party....and she has decided to sign at her show!

I WILL be a director by October 1st!

WAHOOOOOO!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

So - I had one person come to chat with me tonight. She is my host for my August 25 party....and she has decided to sign at her show!

I WILL be a director by October 1st!

WAHOOOOOO!!!!
Wow! Did she just show up or did she RSVP at the last minute? Happy for you.

JAE said:
Wow! Did she just show up or did she RSVP at the last minute? Happy for you.

She showed up....I forgot that I had invited her - I just did it verbally, I hadn't sent her the email or the written invite.

WAHOO Becky! Let me know when it is official so we can celebrate!I had a show tonight - only 3 guests, one was uninvited - daughter of another guest, no bookings, didn't win... :( The show is at $200 and will hopefully get to $400 with outside orders. Sigh...oh well, we had fun at least and I met more customers.On the way I stopped at Office Max to get some pens - used my retail connect card, had my money in my PC pouch. She asked if I "worked" for Pampered Chef - said she loves it and wants everything in the catalog. I couldn't get her information since she was working but brought her a catalog and recipe card back in. :) Who knows if it will pan out or not, but at least a catalog in the hands of someone who loves PC with my information on it.

janetupnorth said:
WAHOO Becky! Let me know when it is official so we can celebrateI had a show tonight - only 3 guests, one was uninvited - daughter of another guest, no bookings, didn't win... :( The show is at $200 and will hopefully get to $400 with outside orders. Sigh...oh well, we had fun at least and I met more customers.On the way I stopped at Office Max to get some pens - used my retail connect card, had my money in my PC pouch. She asked if I "worked" for Pampered Chef - said she loves it and wants everything in the catalog. I couldn't get her information since she was working but brought her a catalog and recipe card back in. :) Who knows if it will pan out or not, but at least a catalog in the hands of someone who loves PC with my information on it.
That is great! Explain about the retail connect card.
3 contacts today...one order...nothing else....

byrd1956 said:
That is great! Explain about the retail connect card.
3 contacts today...one order...nothing else....

Robyn, go to Consultants Corner and managing your business and then pampered perks. Office Max offers a discount on various products and services. You print off the card, and take it in and they will laminate it for you.

Woohoo! This is my first post here, but I FINALLY have something to post!! Finally got my host for tomorrow on the phone, she only has 5 guests coming and I'm bringing one of them, but she is hoping to have some outside orders from work. She works in a hospital and the people she wanted to come from work are either all working or had other plans and just couldn't make it. But, on the other hand, I will be making 4 contacts that I didn't know before! I also met with my host for next week and we selected recipes and she has 7 confirmed guests, all of which are Japanese (and I'm not), but since we (host and I) communicate pretty well, I'm hopeful that it will be okay and they will still have a good time and I can get some bookings! And I made a contact with my daughter's teacher today, she actually called me, but I mentioned in our conversation that I was doing PC and she perked up and said, "PC, I LOVE PC!! I need a new catalog!" So, she will be getting a new catalog from me when we meet next week and she has said she will come to my Open House Sept 2, and I hope to then get a booking from her and meet some more new people! I also went to a Women's Ministry meeting at a friend's Church and got a possible October booking and a promise from another lady to attend any show I do in town because she loves PC and "wants it all!". lol. Pretty good for one days work ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Robyn, go to Consultants Corner and managing your business and then pampered perks. Office Max offers a discount on various products and services. You print off the card, and take it in and they will laminate it for you.
Thanks Becky!

JAE said:
Bummer, Ellen. What did the host think of nobody ordering? Strange.

I've made just one contact today. She is a former consultant and now has her own coffee/deli shop. She was busy so I left her with a catalog and I'll call her later. I have better luck getting ahold of people in the evening, so I'll call a couple people tonight after dinner.

It was weird...she didn't seem to think anything of it! Then again, she also wouldn't let me move her rooster canisters that were in the middle of the counter that we were doing her interactive show on. Strange is right.

Becky I am SOOO doing the happy dance for you right now! Way to go! Keep us posted on when it's official!

Okay so I had ANOTHER show will over 12 people there and only a handfull ordering. What is UP with THAT!?!?

Sales are just under $300. One booking for September, but it is a fundraiser type that I am donating my commission to so I am not sure whether to count it. And also she really just set a date tonight, but technically was a booking from a show from last month.

Then I have another potential booking as well. Too busy to set a date just yet so we will see if it actually happens.

Another contact I had today was from a past host (over a year ago) that had wanted to sign up then. She used her $40 towards kit credit and never cashed it in. She then moved away and didn't give me any forwarding info. Well that was over a year ago and now she is mad that the money is just "lost." She told me that I could just get her a Classic batter bowl and she would "call it even." What!? She also mentioned that she would love to host another show for me in the next few months. It was implied that she expected the bowl if that were to happen though.

Sorry...maybe I should've started a whole other thread for that "contact."

Had a show last night. There were 16 guests. Sales are at just over $820, and she has a couple of people who still want to place orders.* Also, she's interested in talking further about the business, so she's a good recruit lead. :)*One of the people who still wants to order is her aunt. She couldn't make it to the show because she's in the hospital. She sent word that she'd never forgive the host if she closed without letting her place an order. LOL! Some of the guests were laughing at Auntie's threat. I told them it could be worse. I had a host who's sister was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with an apparent coronary a few hours before the show. As they were loading her into the ambulance, she looked at her sister and shouted, "Don't you dare close your party before I get to place an order!"

You have such funny stories Rae!I did have a lady on Wednesday who has NEVER met me show up with her own apron! The guests asked her why and she said, "Haven't you ever been to a PC party, they make you work!"I had to explain that it depends on the consultant and their style, but yes I'd make them work.So far my guests have loved the interactive format. I do too, I feel no stress and I can do my dishes even when they start to sit and eat and browse because they haven't peeked ahead of time...They also chat with each other sometimes and sell each other stuff!

Christ Follower said:
Okay so I had ANOTHER show will over 12 people there and only a handfull ordering. What is UP with THAT!?!?

Sales are just under $300. One booking for September, but it is a fundraiser type that I am donating my commission to so I am not sure whether to count it. And also she really just set a date tonight, but technically was a booking from a show from last month.

Then I have another potential booking as well. Too busy to set a date just yet so we will see if it actually happens.

Another contact I had today was from a past host (over a year ago) that had wanted to sign up then. She used her $40 towards kit credit and never cashed it in. She then moved away and didn't give me any forwarding info. Well that was over a year ago and now she is mad that the money is just "lost." She told me that I could just get her a Classic batter bowl and she would "call it even." What!? She also mentioned that she would love to host another show for me in the next few months. It was implied that she expected the bowl if that were to happen though.
Sorry...maybe I should've started a whole other thread for that "contact."

Some people!:rolleyes:

I've never had that happen - but maybe you could call HO and explain, and they would help you out with a batter bowl?

Why didn't she use her kit credit? Was it just not the right time? Is she interested now?

Um, tell her the classic batter bowl comes in HER KIT! ;)

BECKY!!!!!! How exciting!!!

plus, that means there is hope for my night!!!!! Did you almost fall over when she came walking in or what?!?!?! I am sooo hoping I am not sitting byself all night!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Some people!:rolleyes:

I've never had that happen - but maybe you could call HO and explain, and they would help you out with a batter bowl?

Why didn't she use her kit credit? Was it just not the right time? Is she interested now?

Actually, tell her that if she is still interested in the business you will contact HO and see if MAYBE they will let her still use the $40 kit credit. Otherwise, there is nothing you can do, you cannot help it she didn't sign.

amy07 said:
BECKY!!!!!! How exciting!!!

plus, that means there is hope for my night!!!!! Did you almost fall over when she came walking in or what?!?!?! I am sooo hoping I am not sitting byself all night!!

I almost didn't go! I called Jen and we decided that the worst case scenario wasn't me going, and no one showing up....the worst case scenario would be me not going - and someone showing up!

So, I took my computer, and a list of people I needed to call - I did get several calls made too!:thumbup: - and then she walked in! I had invited her, just because I was mentioning it to all of my hosts and guests this month - but she wasn't really on my radar. In fact, I half thought she might want to reschedule her show, because she wanted a set of pots and pans for 60% off! But NO! She is really interested in signing. She asked me all kinds of questions, wanted to know how to get bookings, and we talked about show format - she's been to my interactive shows, and she would want to do them that way, instead of the traditional show model.

We talked about the options for her signing. She thought that since the show for the 25th is already set, she would like to keep that the way it is, and then sign the end of the month and start in September. I think she also liked the idea of me helping get her first bookings at her show.

So, Amy - thanks for encouraging me with this idea! I too a chance - and it's paying off!

The other consultants who were going to do it with me didn't have any response to their invitation either, but Jen says we need to keep doing it - have set times and just do it.....

missmindym said:
Woohoo! This is my first post here, but I FINALLY have something to post!! Finally got my host for tomorrow on the phone, she only has 5 guests coming and I'm bringing one of them, but she is hoping to have some outside orders from work. She works in a hospital and the people she wanted to come from work are either all working or had other plans and just couldn't make it. But, on the other hand, I will be making 4 contacts that I didn't know before! I also met with my host for next week and we selected recipes and she has 7 confirmed guests, all of which are Japanese (and I'm not), but since we (host and I) communicate pretty well, I'm hopeful that it will be okay and they will still have a good time and I can get some bookings! And I made a contact with my daughter's teacher today, she actually called me, but I mentioned in our conversation that I was doing PC and she perked up and said, "PC, I LOVE PC!! I need a new catalog!" So, she will be getting a new catalog from me when we meet next week and she has said she will come to my Open House Sept 2, and I hope to then get a booking from her and meet some more new people! I also went to a Women's Ministry meeting at a friend's Church and got a possible October booking and a promise from another lady to attend any show I do in town because she loves PC and "wants it all!". lol. Pretty good for one days work ;)

Good for you Mindy! You had a busy day!!!!

Becky, I am so happy for you! (and envious too!) Way to go!

I made a couple contacts yesterday, but not as many as I need to be getting:

~A customer care call resulting in no thanks, but added an e-mail address for my newsletter.

~#2 was another customer care call. I will be mailing a Fall catty, specials flyers and opportunity info to her. She hasn't been to a PC show before (this was an outside order), but has thought about direct sales (used to sell MK, but was unhappy with it).

ChefBeckyD said:
I almost didn't go! I called Jen and we decided that the worst case scenario wasn't me going, and no one showing up....the worst case scenario would be me not going - and someone showing up!

So, I took my computer, and a list of people I needed to call - I did get several calls made too!:thumbup: - and then she walked in! I had invited her, just because I was mentioning it to all of my hosts and guests this month - but she wasn't really on my radar. In fact, I half thought she might want to reschedule her show, because she wanted a set of pots and pans for 60% off! But NO! She is really interested in signing. She asked me all kinds of questions, wanted to know how to get bookings, and we talked about show format - she's been to my interactive shows, and she would want to do them that way, instead of the traditional show model.

We talked about the options for her signing. She thought that since the show for the 25th is already set, she would like to keep that the way it is, and then sign the end of the month and start in September. I think she also liked the idea of me helping get her first bookings at her show.

So, Amy - thanks for encouraging me with this idea! I too a chance - and it's paying off!

The other consultants who were going to do it with me didn't have any response to their invitation either, but Jen says we need to keep doing it - have set times and just do it.....

Did they come anyways? I bet they will be kicking themselves if they didn't when they hear your results!! Who knows, maybe one of their "off the radar" people came in but didn't see them and left!!:eek::eek:

amy07 said:
Did they come anyways? I bet they will be kicking themselves if they didn't when they hear your results!! Who knows, maybe one of their "off the radar" people came in but didn't see them and left!!:eek::eek:

No - I think they knew the people they invited and knew they weren't coming.

I got a hold of two future hosts today - one booked for September 28th and the second is going to look at her calendar when she's home and book for early October! Yea - I love when people answer their phones:) Talked to both of my August hosts yesterday - one has 12 yeses already for her 8/25 show and the other only has a few yeses for her 8/29 show but sent out 55 evites so I'm hopeful. Both are excited about their shows as well. I'm going to keep calling!

janetupnorth said:
You have such funny stories Rae!

Yeah, strange people are attracted to me. What does that say about my friends here? :love:

Had 4 contacts today. Gave away two mini-catalogs. Not a bad day.

I had two contacts today... One wants to have a show and the other might sign up... :D

That'll be my first recruit if she signs... So come first of the year I'll be Future Director :chef:

YAY!!

Way to go Jessica!! I find that if I make a contact and it isn't always 3 I feel I'm moving my business forward and so want to do that. I have PC on my mind everyday!!

Just had my third contact for the day. I had dropped off a "welcome to the neighborhood" card yesterday to a new family that just moved in across the street from me. In the card I left my business card and let them know if they needed anything (PC or not) let me know.So I had a nice little knock on my door about 30 minutes ago from the lady of the house and she said she hadn't bought PC in about 5-6 years and she'd love a catalog. So I gave her one and she's going to place an order by the end of next week. I'm loving 3-2-1.. YAY!!!

Last edited:
Great day for contacts!

#1. Called a girl that checked "maybe" on the opportunity. I just put some info in the mail to her and will follow up in a few days.

#2. Collected one more order from my show last Saturday bringing the total up to $979. I asked if she wanted to sign up but she politely said no.

#3. Got ahold of another recruit lead that said she WOULD like to come to the meeting in the morning. WOO HOO!

#4. Spoke with a mom at soccer practice that is thinking about having a September or October show.

#5. Spoke with another mom at soccer practice that may do a catty show "down the road." I gave her a catty to have.

#6. Host from last Monday is submitting a Consultant Agreement as I type!!!!!!!!!

What a great day for you Ellen!

I had no energy/ambition to make contacts yesterday. (or do much around the house for that matter. I stayed in my pj's until late afternoon). I am hoping today will be a better day.

no contacts yesterday. DH (and that stands for dumb today) was home from work. He managed to tick me off and put me in a very foul mood. No sense in making calls in that state.

already have two contacts in for today.....

Don't know if I'll make any contacts today....I have a TON of tomatoes ready, and I'll be making salsa today, along with about a 100 loads of laundry and some other housecleaning I need to get done.

I may make some host packets later though. Oh - and check in with one of my new consultants whose kit arrived yesterday!:thumbup:

I just had a hostess actually call me back and book a show. Yay! Even though it's almost 2 hours away/100 miles, with August so slim for me, I'll take it. One of my sisters lives there, so my kids will enjoy playing with her kids. I am sooo looking for a recruit there. I'll keep asking.

JAE said:
I just had a hostess actually call me back and book a show. Yay! Even though it's almost 2 hours away/100 miles, with August so slim for me, I'll take it. One of my sisters lives there, so my kids will enjoy playing with her kids. I am sooo looking for a recruit there. I'll keep asking.

Is this the sister north of here?

I'm glad you got a show at least......maybe you will be able to turn your host into a recruit.:thumbup:

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara