• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Mend quickly, Meg!I was one of 15 chaperones for the 37 children we took to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo today. Because I teach the preschool-kindergarten kids, they know I'm okay with the ADD & ADHD kids. Another woman and I had 6 of them. They're right, but I'm tired this evening. On the contact front: I talked with 2 other parents about PC. I got a call from a friend whose friend placed an order through her. I also got a call from one of the people I didn't catch the other night while I was making calls. I had left a message, but she didn't recognize the number. She called today. I'll be sending her a catalog. :) Make those calls, people!

Last edited:
raebates said:
Mend quickly, Meg!

I was one of 15 chaperones for the 37 children we took to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo today. Because I teach the preschool-kindergarten kids, they know I'm okay with the ADD & ADHD kids. Another woman and I had 6 of them. They're right, but I'm tired this evening.

On the contact front: I talked with 2 other parents about PC. I got a call from a friend whose friend placed an order through her. I also got a call from one of the people I didn't catch the other night while I was making calls. I had left a message, but she didn't recognize the number. She called today. I'll be sending her a catalog. :) Make those calls, people!

Rae~for some reason I think your heads hurts worse than mine does!

took awhile to get the 3 contacts - ALOT of machines again tonight.
1 possible sept show. that's it. nothing more.
have a nice evening. I'm going to go drown myself in self-pity and a bowl of ice cream.

No contacts for me today. I think I am coming down with a cold. I have a itchy, scratchy throat, post-nasal drip, and nausea (I think it is caused by the drip), and of course, I am exhausted. It is now 8:16pm and I have gotten absolutely no packing done as well as paperwork ready for our trip to the beach for a 4 day weekend. I don't think we are going to be ready by our intended departure time of 7 am.

chefmeg said:
Rae~for some reason I think your heads hurts worse than mine does!

Actually, other than feeling very tired, I feel good. Well, that, and I'm ready to strangle the next high-pitched, squeaky voice that says, "This is boring." My buddy chaperon and I discovered that both our homes were ones in which bored children were put to work doing chores.

Making calls tonight on customers who ordered the self sharpening knives, talked to a husband of the customer and the husband passed away. Told her I was sorry for her loss. First time for that.

Ann R.

No real contacts (again). I did speak with my SIL who originally was a potetial September booking. Now she wants to do Octover instead but doesn't want to set a date. Oh well.

DH is gone for 3 days...and today was a play day for DS and I - didn't make any calls, other than to my one new recruit. We decided to have her hold off on signing until the 13th, because her first scheduled show is the 25th. I want her to have time to get her $1250 and 4 shows in during her 30 days....better for both of us!
She is coming with me to our big Fall Kick Off meeting on the 11th, and will get her Quick Start Kit that day.

raebates said:
Actually, other than feeling very tired, I feel good. Well, that, and I'm ready to strangle the next high-pitched, squeaky voice that says, "This is boring." My buddy chaperon and I discovered that both our homes were ones in which bored children were put to work doing chores.

oh yeah!! I have clean baseboards in my kitchen/breakfast area this week thanks to bored children. I totally support free child labor!:thumbup:

No contacts yesterday, I woke up to some spotting and freaked out. Called the dr, they think it's no biggie. So I took the day off and watched movies w/ ds all day.I am trying to get motivated for today, I need more bookings for my biz boost. I know I need to be consistent so I can promote.

way to go on taking it easy~God has a way of telling us when we need to!

So just got back from doing my errands, made a contact @ the bank. Made a replacement part order for her and gave her a catalog.

Two contacts so far today. One resulted in a $70 order. :)I'll be making calls in just a little while.Update: Calls resulted in another contact with nothing to report. Did a little host coaching.

Last edited:
Ok, left 19 messages on answering machines, one w/a live person, talked to 8 people and gor 4 nos and 4 maybe laters. I have probably 100 more calls to make from the 3 fairs I worked this week. Got a big family thing this weekend so I may not get all the calling done til next week.

No contacts again. This is several days in a row. I need to get off my butt and pick up that phone!

I am going out of town to do a show this weekend and then have 3 more this coming week. I think my Tues show is a no-go. Host wont return my calls. I still have one Mon, Wed and Thurs though.

I sent out a TON of mini cattys today so I will definitely make follow-up calls this coming week.

Christ Follower said:
No contacts again. This is several days in a row. I need to get off my butt and pick up that phone!

I am going out of town to do a show this weekend and then have 3 more this coming week. I think my Tues show is a no-go. Host wont return my calls. I still have one Mon, Wed and Thurs though.

I sent out a TON of mini cattys today so I will definitely make follow-up calls this coming week.

I had a show for Tuesday that I thought wasn't going to happen - I never got any guest list from her (she booked only 2 weeks ago) and I hadn't heard from her at all....until today! She finally called me back, and apologized....and told me that she is inviting people by email and personal phone calls and she will also do reminder calls to people on Monday.

So - don't give up Ellen! You have a busy schedule next week!

Thanks Becky! I hope it works out that way. We haven't picked out a recipe at all AND she never sent me her guest list. I would be happy if she even just postpones till the end of the month. Of course I would love to get a call from her this weekend saying the party is still on! I will keep you all posted...

Does anyone call on the weekends if you've made your calls during the week? I was wondering about bother people on their "family" days. What do you think?

cookingwith_tara said:
Does anyone call on the weekends if you've made your calls during the week? I was wondering about bother people on their "family" days. What do you think?

I will occasionally make calls on a Saturday - or make contact with people while I am out and about...and I never make calls on Sunday. The weekends are Family times for us too....so I don't want to be working all the time.

I don't have another job. I'm home all day, every day. I can only clean and cook so much. So by Saturday, I'm bored stiff. My husband just started working on Saturdays. And the way gas prices are I can't really afford to go "extra" places. I'm the kind of person who tries to do everything while I'm already out so I don't have to go out again. Plus, I live in the woods and it's a long way away from even Wal-mart. Anyway, I said all of that to say this, I guess there is such a thing as too many phone calls and emails. I definitely don't want to get into the habit of calling the same people over and over or sending too many emails. Is there other things to do with "your business" when you've done all the 3-2-1 stuff?

LOL - sorry, can't help you there Tara - I've never been in a place where I have extra time on my hands!

Maybe do some volunteer work someplace?

Yesterday, I made 1 contact. Went to the store and the bagger commented on "oh she's making a cake for us" I told her I started my business with PC and that I was craving their warm nutty caramel brownies. She said she knew people that worked at the PC headquarters which was cool. At the end she said you need to bring me the recipe, I got her name and said of course. I'm going to print out the receipe and put it in the new catelog with a note and if she's not there leave it at the customer service desk. Will see...

nothing yesterday. nothing today. And I'm sure it will nothing tomorrow.
back to work on monday.

ok, nothing today...too busy cutting fruit and veggies and making meatballs!!!!

Finally got a hold of past guest who booked September 24th - my first official September show - I want at least 5 more! I'm hoping to get a hold of a lot of people this week.

We hit the rummage sales yesterday on the way to a family gathering. Two good contacts at the rummages. I have their info. I gave them a catalog, and I'll be touching base with them this week. Two more contacts at the gathering. They probably won't lead anywhere, but you never know. :)

Ok, so I'll be honest, I haven't even tried to do 3-2-1 yet and I don't know why... It's got to be pretty easy right? But I have one question, how do you keep track of all of your calls and if you get voicemail, do you leave a message and if so, what do you say and do you count that as 1? Ok, I know that was more then one question... I just really want to start doing this and want to do it right... More then that I want to show my dh that I can do PC full time and this is one way to get there. :) Thanks for all your guidance, cheffers... YOU'RE ALL SO GREAT!!!

I am back from my out-of-towner show. Sales are just a tad under $600 with more orders coming in. My recruit from that area attended and I gave her the booking from the show. SHE got a September booking. Now if only I can do that. lol

While I was out of town, we were staying at my uncles house. He mentioned that if I was willing to come back down (3 1/2 hours away) to do one more show, he may have one for me. One of his co-workers wants me to do it since I have more experience than my new recruit in that area. Hopefully that will happen.

jessicafawn said:
Ok, so I'll be honest, I haven't even tried to do 3-2-1 yet and I don't know why... It's got to be pretty easy right? But I have one question, how do you keep track of all of your calls and if you get voicemail, do you leave a message and if so, what do you say and do you count that as 1? Ok, I know that was more then one question... I just really want to start doing this and want to do it right... More then that I want to show my dh that I can do PC full time and this is one way to get there. :)

Thanks for all your guidance, cheffers... YOU'RE ALL SO GREAT!!!

First, I noticed that your mood indicator is sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.

The 3-2-1 is adjustable to your style, your business, and your lifestyle. Here's how I handle it.

I keep a steno pad by my workstation. Whenever I make a live contact, I make a mark. If I'm out and about and make a contact, I make a mark in the notebook I carry with me. At the end of the day, I add them up.

If I'm making calls and reach voice mail or a machine, I leave a message saying that I was simply checking on them to make sure they love the products they got from so-and-so's party. That doesn't count as a contact. Only a live person counts. I also do not count host coaching calls.

Contacts don't have to be by phone, though. Two of my Saturday contacts were at rummage sales.

As a general rule, I don't make calls on Saturday or Sunday. That's just my choice.

As for my own Sunday contacts, I had three. One woman at church asked if I sell PC, then asked for a catalog. Another woman talked to me about hosting a September show. Another woman joined the conversation, so I'm counting them both. Haven't gotten that party scheduled yet, but it's a possibility.

didn't work the 3-2-1 this weekend, but I did close an over $600 show, met a lady in a restaraunt that asked for a catalog (and emailed me a tiny order last night), and talked via email to a potential recruit!

Thanks Rae for your response... I'm going to start my 3-2-1 first thing tomorrow morning, it's 10:15 PM here for me, so it's a little too late to be calling people.I'm not feeling the greatest, thanks for your concern though. I have to have x-rays done on my chest because I have a nasty cough that just doesn't want to let me go... I'll be fine though. Thanks again.

woke up yesterday to an email request for a catalog show!!:thumbup:She specified a closing date: THIS MONTH!! yeee haaaw!:sing::sing::sing:My calendar this month is nonexistent so EVERY little bit is needed!
Back to work today!!

Four contacts today. No bookings, recruits, or sales, but four very happy customers. :)

only 1 contact today. attended my directors cluster meeting and getting ready for my own tomorrow

JAE & Becky where are you.....

no calls today...was w/my MIL and SIL's.....they love the products, but are never interested in doing a show....

Hey Amy...we're here!

Just got home from our big Fall Kick Off Meeting. It was fun! I can now say that there isn't a loser in the bunch for the new recipes.

I had 2 new consultants who went with me - both are signing this week...they were both excited after attending...which is exciting for me! I am so geeked with how my team is shaping up....for the first time, I feel like directorship is really within my reach!

Both of my new consultant are having Grand Opening Shows the last week of August...and I have 2 shows booked for that week - it's going to be a busy week for me!

Way to go Becky! Sounds like all your cards are falling into place! I didn't have any contacts today - worked all day on not enough sleep! I did talk to my boss on Thursday (she asked me for a catalog and before we could talk more we saw a mouse in the office!), so I'll bring a catalog in for her tomorrow. I talked to all of my hosts this weekend - here's to 3 shows in 7 days (I've never done more than 2 in a week before!)! For the next month I don't think I will be on much - we start orientation training Monday (training is all day - through dinner, including meals!) and next week I have 2 shows, plus leave Friday for a wedding I'm in, come back Sunday only to go strait to work for actual Orientation where I'll be at work pretty much 8am-9pm for the next 2-1/2 weeks! Augh! So here's to booking 2-3 more Sept shows at my shows as I won't have time to get on the phone at all! So good luck - we can do it!

Had a show tonight. Sales are just under $500 with more coming in. Suddenly the host is interested. I told her I would GIVE her the show IF she decided to sign. I also got a booking for August 26th! (Yes...I AM crazy). I also got a booking for November 10th.

So if the host doesn't sign, her cousin (a lead of mine for over a year now) might. If either of them sign, then the above bookings will go to them of course.

I also had TWO more biz leads from this party! I will follow up in the next 48 hours with both of them.

I got an online order for $12 today as well...every little bit helps!

I have done next to nothing since Thursday afternoon. I came down with a cold that day, left Friday morning to visit my dad and go to the beach, and brought my cold with me. (Spent a lot of time laying on his couch, but managed to spend a few hours on Saturday and Sunday on the beach). While I was there I did talk to the woman in charge of the Ladies Auxillary of the VFW post, and put a fundraiser cooking show on the calendar for October.

Other than that, made no other contacts, and no host coaching calls (some much needed calls) as I was just totally exhausted! I am hoping to start catching up today.

Christ Follower said:
Had a show tonight. Sales are just under $500 with more coming in. Suddenly the host is interested. I told her I would GIVE her the show IF she decided to sign. I also got a booking for August 26th! (Yes...I AM crazy). I also got a booking for November 10th.

So if the host doesn't sign, her cousin (a lead of mine for over a year now) might. If either of them sign, then the above bookings will go to them of course.

I also had TWO more biz leads from this party! I will follow up in the next 48 hours with both of them.

I got an online order for $12 today as well...every little bit helps!

awesome job Ellen!!!:D:D

Making calls today to hopefully get some RSVP's for my Opportunity Night on Thursday....I'm getting nervous that no one will come!

Just talked to my host for tonight - she says 12 rsvp's. It makes me nervous when the hosts want to do the invitations themselves.

This seems to be a new trend. Every show this month, the host has not given me a list - all of them have said "oh - I'll just call everyone and email them myself.":eek:

I will be in recruiting mode this evening for my show.

16 calls today...only 2 live people that want me to stay in touch. training tonight on new recipes and products @ my director's home

byrd1956 said:
16 calls today...only 2 live people that want me to stay in touch. training tonight on new recipes and products @ my director's home

Too bad about only 2 live people but WAY TO GO on making 16 calls! :thumbup:

Barely made my 3 contacts for today. One was the phlebotomist who took 3 vials of my blood. There are days I wonder if they think excess blood is the cause of my diabetes.Left lots of messages, though.

only 1 contact. had my team meeting tonight.

I'm here, Amy! I was on a mini vacation from Wednesday to late Saturday with no internet accept once. I quick went to a library to check my e-mail, but no other internet usage. I sort of made two contacts on Saturday morning, but I didn't get their info. I gave them the mini catalog and showed them my website address and talked about the great economical and quick recipes.

Anyway, today I made four contacts and received 3 "No's" and the fourth contact was supposed to have had a catalog show last month. She was MIA, but it's because they had to move out of their house for 3 weeks because the dog had fleas. So she is still wanting a catalog show. That's good. It's a bit of a relief to check off the "no's".

I went to a great team meeting last night with Becky (not my own) and tried way too many new recipes. Many were good. Now, if I could get some shows to demo these great recipes. Tonight I went to my cluster meeting and we talked about getting bookings and I made a list of 14 people to call in the next few days. There are usually only 2 or 3 of us there, but tonight there were 6 of us there. Hopefully that is a new trend.

glad you're back!!

I was still feeling a little exhausted today, and the kids were driving me bonkers, but managed to get in a couple of calls, making 1 contact to a past host for a customer care call. ( I heard from my friend that she needed to call me, so I called her first). I asked her about renewing her PHD. She said to call her late October about a November show.

Another call was to my August 30th host to confirm her show was on, even though it was Labor day weekend. (My brain must not have been working when I highlighted that day as an available one, I didn't realize it until last week.) Her show is a go! Even after her stay in the hospital for two weeks for a ruptured appendix!

Left a couple messages.

2 NEW consultants on my team as of yesterday! Shows tomorrow and tomorrow night and Saturday!!

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara