• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

but this is my business. I am only here to learn and ask questions. I will start posting my successes and questions. Hi Tammy! Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! :)No action yet today, but will post later! :)
Yes, in Big Rapids. I have two catalog shows going on and now this one show. We'll see.

UGH! I had 4 shows in 5 days this week and I am tired!
Today was my niece's birthday party (at a pool) and then we went to dinner. DD and niece are upstairs watching a movie, DH & DS are at a ballgame and I am "resting"...tomorrow is another day, said Scarlett!

chefmeg said:
UGH! I had 4 shows in 5 days this week and I am tired!
Today was my niece's birthday party (at a pool) and then we went to dinner. DD and niece are upstairs watching a movie, DH & DS are at a ballgame and I am "resting"...tomorrow is another day, said Scarlett!
Great job. You deserve to rest.

I got two contacts today while at Walmart.

The first one was while I was in line. I had a canopy tent in my cart, and the lady behind me asked me if that is what it was. I told her yes, and I was going to use it for my PC business for outdoor booths, etc. When she heard Pampered Chef, her eyes grew big, and her mouth was wide open :love::love: :D. She asked me if I sold PC and if I did fundraisers. Of course, I answered yes, and then I got her contact info to mail her some info. She is going to call me this week.

The next one came in the parking lot, while I was loading my van, there was a woman passing out flyers for the fundraiser table at the front door. They were selling raffle tickets. I told her I would just give her the $1, and then I gave her my business card and let her know that I also do fundraisers. She said she would be calling me because she needs a few things. :thumbup:

Other than that, I was going to attempt some calls this evening, but after being outdoors at a bday party this afternoon, I did not have the ambition, and I am trying to limit my phone calls over the weekend as well. (Although, I really need to get some host coaching calls in. :eek:)

Busy day...had a big cluster meeting/training.

One of my recruit leads came to check out the first part of it and brought her friend (my other recruit lead. Haven't been able to speak with them since to see what they think, but one of them told me she definitely want's to at least book a show. I am going to call them tomorrow afternoon.

Nothing ever showed up email wise to say if my host ended up signing up. I thought she was submitting the agreement last night...I guess not.

No contacts at all on Sunday. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing. Just puttered around the house. It was a good day. ;)

raebates said:
No contacts at all on Sunday. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing. Just puttered around the house. It was a good day. ;)

???? Isn't today Sunday?

Did I miss a day this weekend?

I had no "real" contacts yesterday - I was dedicated to the Fire Dept. from 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Annual Picnic)

I did donate a prize to the raffle. My mom wanted to put in for it and I told her no, I could GIVE her stuff go for other drawings so I could get my name out to someone else.

Well, my kids babysitter won... :( They already know I do PC and have never had a show...always too busy...

Oh well, she is starting her 2nd year of college and REALLY appreciates it!

didn't make calls today, but I did have someone call me to talk about a possible show. And I got a nice online order too! Why did I wait so long to get a newsletter service?

I have done nada today as far as PC is concerned....my "trucker" brother came through town, so I had to pick him up and we were supposed to meet our folks for lunch when Mom called and said my Dad's temp was up and they needed to go to the ER. We zipped over there, had a quick lunch so they could see Kevin and then I came home and fell asleep on the couch! I took him back to his truck and then Mom called to ask if I could feed her dog, so I went BACK to their house and then finally home....I am tired and just knew if I picked up the phone, I would be miserable. I have our Cluster meeting tomorrow night, but I hope to get on the ohone during the afternoon to touch base with people that want to book September!
Sorry for the ranting....I need sleep..........

So usually I don't TRY to make PC contacts on Sundays but today was a good day.

#1. Followed up with one of the recruit leads that went to the Saturday meeting. She is still not sure if she wants to sign but booked a show for September 18th!

#2. Booked another show for September 5th. (5 booked...3 to go!)

#3. 9 answering machines.

janetupnorth said:
???? Isn't today Sunday?

Did I miss a day this weekend?

Oh no! I was time traveling again! :rolleyes:

That's what I get for multi-tasking. LOL!

No contacts on Saturday.

Sunday I actually had four contacts, including an order. :)

I don't do calls on Sunday, but we were with people all day long. After church we went out to celebrate The Furry Guy's birthday. (He turns 45 today.) In the afternoon we had a baptism service at a beautiful pond--12 people were baptized.

In the evening, we had a carry-in dinner and dedication of our Rescue Resort. It's a place for women who are ready to move their lives in a new direction. It's for women who are just out of prison, or drug rehab, or an abusive relationship. The current facility is a large, log home on 14 acres. There are horses and trails. If selected for the process, they can come for three months to a year. They are given structure, training, and an opportunity to develop a network of caring friends who support their new direction. It just opened two weeks ago, and we currently have three women going through the process.

Can you tell I'm a little excited about this ministry?

raebates said:

No contacts on Saturday.

I don't do calls on Sunday, but we were with people all day long. After church we went out to celebrate The Furry Guy's birthday. (He turns 45 today.) In the afternoon we had a baptism service at a beautiful pond--12 people were baptized.

In the evening, we had a carry-in dinner and dedication of our Rescue Resort. It's a place for women who are ready to move their lives in a new direction. It's for women who are just out of prison, or drug rehab, or an abusive relationship. The current facility is a large, log home on 14 acres. There are horses and trails. If selected for the process, they can come for three months to a year. They are given structure, training, and an opportunity to develop a network of caring friends who support their new direction. It just opened two weeks ago, and we currently have three women going through the process.

Wow Rae! I'b be excited too - that sounds like an amazing place. Will you be volunteering as a friend/mentor? Not to presume, but it just sounds like a ministry fit for you....

raebates said:

No contacts on Saturday.

Next Sunday DD gets baptized AND DH! (Nothing like waiting 30 years huh? - His daughter had a "chat" with him about being a missionary get not obeying God's commands and repent and be baptized, not repent and wait 30 years - the irony is how much time he spends in the water!)

The ministry does sound neat! Sounds calm and peaceful and a place to focus!

Hey, Janet, better late than never. LOL!The Furry Guy and I discussed our involvement in the Rescue Resort. Neither of us felt that mentoring was where we were called. Our main focus is the children's ministry. If you ever get a chance to see The Furry Guy with kids, you'll understand.The Furry Guy, aka Mr. Fix-It/MacGyver/The Handy Guy, has helped a lot to get the facility ready for everyone to move in. The basement had to be converted to a separate apartment for the directors. Upstairs rooms had to be converted to a dormitory and conference room. The grounds needed a lot of landscaping to make it inviting. (One of our goals is to show these women that they value, have worth. The leaders believe that the first step in that is making sure that they have a beautiful place to stay.)I've been helping all along with the publications. Starting with a brochure describing our vision for the Rescue Resort, I've created a logo, stationery, business cards, and a booklet describing what a resident can expect. I also helped to get the kitchen outfitted with decent tools, of course. ;)

Made a couple calls and nobody answered. I'll try again later.

I had two contacts. Got tired of leaving messages and decided to give up for the night. I did manage to make an appointment to talk to a potential September host, though. :)

made several calls and left as many messages..had a Cluster meeting tonight that went well. Have 3 shows on the books for September, so these folks need to start answering their phones!

Talked to my host from this past Friday that had to cancelled. She rescheduled for this Friday. :thumbup::sing:

Another potential host asked that I call back mid-September. She has been gone 25 out of the last 40 days, and wants to wait until after school starts.

Talked to somebody in the line at the grocery store, but she was uninterested.

Left a couple messages. I wanted to make some more calls, but my DH decided to take a nap (well, he did work OT from 4pm-midnight last night, and then 7am-4pm today) during my peak calling time. UGH!

Lots of contacts made today...some good, some bad.

#1. August 29th host moved to October 10th (ugh!)

#2. August 28th host moved (for the 3rd time) to September 7th

#3. Booked a party for September 20th

#4. Called a potential host and she is not ready to book yet. Told me SHE would call WHEN she is ready.

#5. Dialed a few more numbers to get answering machines.

So the bummer is that my August just took a nose dive as far as parties. My new recruit gets the one on the 26th now and the 28th and 29th postponed. So the 21st is the only August party I have left to try to get more September bookings.

The okay news is that I now have 7 cooking shows set up for September (6 if one of my interested hosts signs). A couple more to go to meet my September goals.

Made about 6 contacts over the weekend and only one today....

made lots of calls last night and got lots of machines. today is a new day!

oh, and wish me luck. Tonight is my opportunity night - and i've got a sinking feeling that i will be dining alone!

amy07 said:
oh, and wish me luck. Tonight is my opportunity night - and i've got a sinking feeling that i will be dining alone!

I was just going to PM you and ask you if it was tonight!

I had that same sinking feeling with mine....but if only one person shows, it can be worth it! (and cheaper too!:D)

GO AMY!

Closed 2 shows last night and placed 2 small outlet orders for customers.Tonight I need to get the kids school supplies ready for orientation tomorrow night, and put together a catalog show to host myself to try to get myself to that $1000 this month, I'm only about $250 away, but nothing on the books since I couldn't get my 3rd cooking show to set a date yet.I want my bags though and I still have 1 1/2 weeks so I'm going for it!!!!

amy07 said:

Yah never know what life brings!

Five contacts today. Firmed up two maybes to October shows. Have two possible new shows. I'll be sending info to them in tomorrow's mail.

I'll be doing my contacts, but I won't be on here for a while after tomorrow morning. I'll be dad-sitting in Indianapolis. The timing's good. My computer decided to stop recognizing that the D: drive exists. My computer guy tells me the burner probably went kaflooey. I'll drop the computer off at his house on Wednesday afternoon, head to Indy on Thursday morning, and get my fixed computer back on Sunday. :)Don't worry. I'm backing everything up before I disconnect things. I'm a little paranoid about that.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

amy07 said:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah - what she said!

Did you eat alone, Amy?

I've had a bad calling evening. Had my last show for this week reschedule for September....and then had a show from next week reschedule for October. She rescheduled because her DH is laid off, and she thought it would be for just a week, and it's been three, and she just lost one of her daycare families....so money is very tight. I also offered her the opportunity - she thanked me politely, but I knew by her tone she just wasn't interested.

Now - I'm going to eat ice cream and watch other people run around a track.

ChefBeckyD said:
Now - I'm going to eat ice cream and watch other people run around a track.

Sounds like a good division of labor to me. :p

dadgummit Amy........I am so sorry.......................

Had a show last night and got two bookings off of it and the host wants to host another one. Three shows booked off of one... NICE!!! My calendar is filling up and I'm so excited. VERY HAPPY I STARTED DOING MY 3-2-1...

Sent out an outlet e-mail...Spent ALL night labeling school supplies...I'm tired of writing names hundreds of times on every marker and crayon... :(

Out of the 5-6 numbers dialed (I really, really, need to work on getting a call list together, and dialing 20-30 or more numbers, and getting some uninterupted phone time) 1 person had company, and asked me to call back Thursday, and the other call was to a late September host/potential recruit. I invited her to our Regional meeting, but she already had plans.

I made a few calls today and sort of got a date for a September show. She is going between two dates, and she'll let me know by Friday. Talked to a former consultant and shared the new opportunity. She wants to replace her cookware, but not until her actual cookware is bad. ???? Tried to get her to replace it this September, but she isn't ready.

Glad everyone is posting and working their business.

Slacking on the callls here. I have been doing a bunch of host coaching though and may possibly have another recruit by the end of this month! I am SOOO close to directorship! (Don't know if I am ready to accept it yet if it happens though).

Yesterday I did get another September booking so that puts me up to 7 if they all hold. I would like to book at least 1 more but ideally 3 more for September. I am going to work on the soccer mom today at practice...

Good job Ellen. You're doing great.

Got a catalog folder started going around at work...Got THREE answers/orders on my outlet e-mail yesterday - yeah! Not big orders, but orders!!!!Handed out a catalog to DS's preschool teacher at registration. She wants to do a show this fall - doesn't know when yet.Had a customer tell me she missed my show Wed. (got lost) but did place an order. (Only $10 but I thanked her!)Umm...I think that was it - busy day - not calling anyone tonight. DH is at training and kids still need dinner (Mom too) and we need family time!

Still only made a small amount of calls, but did make 3 contacts yesterday. (My goal is 6 contacts).

One person was just getting in the door, and said I could call her back in the morning. I got e-mail addresses from the other 2, but that was about it.

Okay, so yesterday, I sent out 150 or so invitations to my Fall Product Launch for next Thursday. I hand delivered invitations to friends at work and already got to yeses! :) Will be making calls on Monday to those I have not heard from, eventhough I gave Tuesday as the deadline for RSVPs.

Closing the gap...took another catalog over to another department/building at lunch...got at least $50 in orders so far for the catalog show...$200 should not be an issue in 1 1/2 weeks...hopefully! :)

You Go, Janet!! :D

Okay so yesterday after posting my slacking post I got busy making contacts.

#1. Booking for November 8th
#2 & #3. Spoke to some moms at soccer practice that wanted a catty and one said she'd like to do a party. No date has been set yet.
#4. Gave Sept/Oct host flyer to another mom that was at soccer practice that also wants to host but hasn't set a date.
#5. More host coaching...

I have a show tonight so I will make todays contacts there. I really want at least one more September booking but 3 more would be nice. I will post results after tonights show.

Only posting to stay accountible. Nothing today.

Tomorrow is a new day JAE, make it happen! :)

Yes it was a new day for me. Decided enough is enough. I went to my regular gas station (I Know :) and asked the guy if I could leave some mini's and business cards. He said "Of course" so I bring them in and he starts asking me what is it exactly that I sell I tell him and he picks up a mini and starts browsing. He runs across the metal pans and says he's been looking for these. He wants to order 6!!! He is going to show his wife the book and confirm, I will check with him the next time I go in which will be in a few days for sure.

Went to my girls softball practice and talked with some moms, one I was hoping would hold a party. I got a maybe.

Humble Beginnings said:
Yes it was a new day for me. Decided enough is enough. I went to my regular gas station (I Know :) and asked the guy if I could leave some mini's and business cards. He said "Of course" so I bring them in and he starts asking me what is it exactly that I sell I tell him and he picks up a mini and starts browsing. He runs across the metal pans and says he's been looking for these. He wants to order 6!!! He is going to show his wife the book and confirm, I will check with him the next time I go in which will be in a few days for sure.

Went to my girls softball practice and talked with some moms, one I was hoping would hold a party. I got a maybe.
Great job, Carol.

Thank Jae! I have to do something I really want to get my calendar full I love doing shows just unfortunatly do not know a lot of people.

Had my show tonight.

One booking (yes-- in my book) for December 9th! Can you believe that!?

One more possible booking for September or October...she is thinking about it.

One possible future wedding shower and registry. That would be nice!

Sales are a whopping $197. NOT what I had in mind for tonight. Hopefully she will get some more orders.

<h2>What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?</h2><p>The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.</p><h2>What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?</h2><p>This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.</p><h2>What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?</h2><p>Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.</p><h2>How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?</h2><p>To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.</p>

Related to Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009?

What is the concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009"?

The concept behind "Ready to achieve 3-2-1 success in 2008/2009" is to set and achieve realistic goals in three different areas: physical, nutritional, and mental. This approach encourages a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.

What are the benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program?

The benefits of participating in the 3-2-1 program include increased accountability, motivation, and support. By setting and sharing your goals with others, you are more likely to follow through and achieve them. Additionally, you will have a community of like-minded individuals to provide encouragement and support.

What is the difference between this year's 3-2-1 program and last year's?

This year's 3-2-1 program is an all-new thread, meaning it is a fresh start for everyone. It is a great opportunity for those who may have fallen off track last year to recommit and for new members to join in. Additionally, this year's program will have a renewed focus on accountability and holding each other to our goals.

What types of goals can be set for the 3-2-1 program?

Goals for the 3-2-1 program can be related to physical health, such as exercising a certain number of times per week or improving overall fitness. They can also be related to nutrition, such as incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet or reducing sugar intake. Mental health goals can include practicing self-care, reducing stress, or learning a new skill.

How can I join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread?

To join the 3-2-1 program and participate in the accountability thread, simply start by setting your goals and sharing them with the community. You can then check in regularly, share your progress, and provide support and encouragement to others. It is also helpful to set specific check-in days and times to hold yourself accountable and stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
43 44 45 46 47
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara