• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
  • #2,051
Had a booking blitz at our cluster meeting last night. Dialed 12 numbers, made 3 contacts, and out of those 3 contacts, I got 2 bookings (1 June, 1 July). The other contact would like to host a show, but is currently working 2 jobs, and told me she would call me.

• #2,052
um, I talked to another mom at scouts. I was wearing a PC sweatshirt. I really didn't ask about hosting or anything. It was the first time I ever talked to her and I didn't want to scare her off. We have lots of opps coming up in the next few weeks that I can ask again. bad me I know. But sometimes I just want to talk to adults without bringing up PC ya know?
Have my team meeting tonight with our contact blitz. hopefully it'll be good!

• #2,053
amy07 said:
um, I talked to another mom at scouts. I was wearing a PC sweatshirt. I really didn't ask about hosting or anything. It was the first time I ever talked to her and I didn't want to scare her off. We have lots of opps coming up in the next few weeks that I can ask again. bad me I know. But sometimes I just want to talk to adults without bringing up PC ya know?
Have my team meeting tonight with our contact blitz. hopefully it'll be good!

I totally understand! There are times when I just want to turn it off, so I do!

Hope your blitz is good Amy!

• #2,054
Okay so we did our booking blitz last night as well.

I got one July 10th booking, one that may set a date when I call her today and one that is going to look at her calendar this week and get back to me.

I got an order for all 3 HWC items.

I also got two people to say yes to participating in my June Mystery Host Catalog Show. (I need 8 more now for it to work).

I was really hoping for some June shows, but there is still time so hopefully the 7 answering machines that I got will produce some results.

• #2,055
So today was a GREAT day for contacts!!! Must have been that momentum from the booking blitz!

I booked a show for June 6th, a show for June 26th and a show for July 11th!

I am so excited! It's not where I want it to be, but it's getting closer.

That makes 5 shows for June and 3 for July so far. And I still have 2 shows this month to try to get some more June shows on the calendar. YAY!

• #2,056
We did our booking blitz mid-April, and I got 2 shows and a bunch of callbacks from it. I had been slacking off since, so I decided to do a blitz on my own this evening. I also did a leads housecleaning...sent "one more try" e-mails and voicemails to people whom I've made 3 attempts or more (or I know are jekring me around).

I made it through about 13 calls: 4 voicemails, 2 no's, and 2 bookings! Of the "one more trys" 2 have responded no. Gets them off my mind, which to me is almost as good as a booking :)

I have 6 more to go...and will save them for another windy, rainy night.

• #2,057
so I had 2 team members show up to do the blitz, but we booked 3 shows! And I had my newest recruit lead come to the meeting tonight as well so that was awesome. I'm sure she is signing, but I refuse to count my chicks before I get the email confirmation!
So, of my calls tonight, 1 booking and a whole lot of machines! Oh well, atleast my team saw that it happens to me too and that there isn't some kind of magic dust in my phone. Sometimes I think they think it is easier for me..............if they only knew!

• #2,058
I was lazy today. Did make 3 calls, but two people weren't home.

I did touch base with my June 1 host, who is now my June 8 host ... called the target of my pampering efforts and found out the business manager is not in until tomorrow ... so I'll be dropping the treats off on the way to work.

I watched American Idol tonight and figured everybody else did too ...

Also hope to get some of the flyers to our cluster's mega show into the hands of Relay people tomorrow ...

• #2,059
Made my calls today, and made 4 contacts:

~A lead from a booth I did a couple of weeks ago; she is busy right now, but said it is okay to give a call back in a couple of months.

~A customer care call with no significant outcome, BUT she did give me a referral (her boyfriend' sister), so..........

~My 3rd contact was to the referral. She had not heard of The Pampered Chef before, so I am going to send her the catty, specials flyer, and opportunity information, and will follow up on Monday.

~Another customer care call - the customer appreciated me calling, loves her products, but "doesn't cook". A couple items on her order were for another coworker (who ordered a color coated knife) so I mentioned our new ones. I am going to send her a catty and specials flyer to forward on. (She would only give me the name of the coworker).

Last edited:
  • #2,060
2 contacts today

1 - answered questions about when the metal pans will be available again. (CC call, and she had wanted to purchase one at the show she attended)

2 - talked to an upcoming host - reminded her that bookings from her show could be her own.

I also closed 2 shows, and then ran out of time to make any more calls.

• #2,061
Way to go with those contacts ladies! Okay so I need to ADD to my list today. (I know...it's a first...lol)

In addition to my bookings, I got a call back from one of my answering machine girls who purchased the HWC gloves and also agreed to participate in my Mystery Host Show for June! (3 down...7 to go)

• #2,062
Christ Follower said:
Way to go with those contacts ladies! Okay so I need to ADD to my list today. (I know...it's a first...lol)

In addition to my bookings, I got a call back from one of my answering machine girls who purchased the HWC gloves and also agreed to participate in my Mystery Host Show for June! (3 down...7 to go)

Ellen - you are on fire!:thumbup:

Great Job!

• #2,063
Made 3 contacts Monday. Had a show Tuesday. No contacts yet today, but it's not over yet. :)

• #2,064
I'm back! (Again!):blushing:

I made my three contacts today. One no, one call back in fall and one to add to my newsletter list.

• #2,065
today I did quite a bit of host coaching (my weakest area by the way!). I have a early June show who did her evites today (33!:D ) and already has 6 who have said yes! :sing: She is probably one of my most excited hosts ever. Oh, how I need it to be a good show too! Especially with june being SAT!
I also struck up a conversation with a family at chik-fil-a before my DD's gymnastics practice. Found out that they live not too far from me, so I gave the mom one of my cards and told her we could meet for a playdate sometime. She and her hubby both noticed my PC logo wear and catty bag. So, I'm counting that as a contact too!
I've also got an email out for another potential fundraiser. I'm really hoping that pans out.

• #2,066
oooh, can't believe I forgotCan't believe I forgot to put this in my previous post. But I talked to my recruit lead today. I'm meeting up with her tomorrow to give her more catty's for her show. But I'm thinking we may end up doing her agreement instead. She's is rocking and rolling on making contacts and her excitement is over the top!:love: :D :love: :D

• #2,067
Pampered a pair of businesses today. Also hit the bigger real estate office on Wednesday. Is it me ... or do they seem excited? I really hope something arises out of this!

• #2,068
3 contacts yesterday. 3 today. Gave away two catalogs. Great customer connections.

• #2,069
met with my recruit lead again and made the calls. picked up an order from one call and did some host coaching. also working on another fundraiser, just need to get the board members on board and it's a go! Don't know why they would turn down free $, but what do I know!?!?

• #2,070
No contacts for me yesterday, but my contacts for today were:

~My friend booked a June show (that makes 12 for June. Let's hope they all hold)

~Two contacts said no thanks.

~Another contact said, "not right now", so I got permission to follow up in the fall. I am also sending her a use & care card for her spritzer. (I gained her e-mail as well).

~also mentioned the opportunity to an upcoming host.

• #2,071
Brenda, that is an awesome June!! I can only hope to get my calendar that full!!

My Director challenged me to get 3 cooking shows on my calendar for June by Monday. Unfortunately I didn't get any today.:cry:

Made 5 calls, 4 answering machines and one catalog show for right now.

• #2,072
Bren706 said:
No contacts for me yesterday, but my contacts for today were:

~My friend booked a June show (that makes 12 for June. Let's hope they all hold)

~Two contacts said no thanks.

~Another contact said, "not right now", so I got permission to follow up in the fall. I am also sending her a use & care card for her spritzer. (I gained her e-mail as well).

~also mentioned the opportunity to an upcoming host.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i want to be you when I grow up!!:D

• #2,073
Sarah, good for you getting back on the phone. I have found lately, that I really need to be dialing more than just 4-5 numbers each day. In order to reach more people, and get closer to that "yes" answer, we need to dial 10-15 numbers sometimes, so keep dialing!

And as for my June bookings, I am only making up for a LOUSY April ($750 in sales), and a not so great looking May (4-5 shows as of right now). 7 out of those 12 shows came from a booth I did in mid-April. I am really hoping that all 12 hold, but with my luck, I will end up with 9 cooking shows. I do have 1 catty show as well. My July has about 2-3 shows so far.

• #2,074
Well since my booking blitz and the following great day, I have gotten lazy. Actually, we are doing my dad's memorial this weekend so I have been planning that, but I SHOULD still be making my calls since my June is not where I need it to be. Hopefully I will get back on that horse when I get back Monday.

Great job to everyone else making those calls!

• #2,075
Um, I just booked ANOTHER June show! It was a lead from the most recent booth I had. Okay, that is it for June, now on to July...............

• #2,076
WOW! Brenda you are on FIRE! That's so great! Let us know all about that big box of freebies you'll be getting from the SAT this year okay?

• #2,077
Two contacts so far. I'll be making calls later.I talked with a catalog host today, too. When I talked with her two weeks ago she told me that she had about $200 in sales. She wasn't expecting much from this show (she's hosted a couple of times) because she left the church she was attending and hasn't found another. Plus, there have been 3 shows in 2 months where she works. I assured her whatever she did was fine. After all, she already had a legitimate show. Well, I talked to her today about when to close. We'll be closing on Tuesday. She has 2 people who want to host shows and about $850 in sales. She's hoping to have $1,000 by the time we close. I asked her when she's going to start making a commission on those sales as well as receiving free products. ;) She's not ready to sign yet, but I know she'd be great.

• #2,078
show tonight. sales low. 1 Aug booking and another to follow up with on MOnday - will be a June DAY show!!

• #2,079
had a table set up at a church craft/bake/yard sale today. A few orders, a June booking!!! and a very strong recruit lead:D :D
I'm tired. have a great weekend!

• #2,080
Had a show today. The host told me 2 days ago she was expecting 15. Well, there were only 6 guests.

One of them was the MIL who came, placed her order and left before the demo started. HOWEVER, we had been chatting, and she is a former Tupperware consultant who would like to get back into doing something like this (very part time). I gave her a recruit packet and will follow up on Monday. (Oh, and she also took a July catalog show host kit with her too)

One person booked a show for July 19th. The host is considering joining, but is worried about her schedule. Sales were only $150, but that was only from 2 orders. The other 4 guests were taking catalogs home with them, and will place their orders before closing time. Ugh!

My intention was to make some calls this evening, but by the time I was getting ready to do that, DH wanted to take a drive around the neighborhood with the kids and me to a nearby pond, so that took from 7:30-8:00, my peak calling time. At least I got my contacts in at the show.

• #2,081
My Saturday--Had a show--3 bookings.Made some calls--2 contacts and firmed up a June show.Went to a children's ministry meeting. We were told that we would be going on a surprise field trip. It turned out to be a Christian comedy event near Indianapolis. We arrived right as the show started, so we were entering a bit late. The woman who took my ticket noticed my PC shirt. She now has a mini-catalog with my contact info. :)

• #2,082
no calls today - taking the day off! Although I did some emailing to potential recruits and past hosts to see about using their booking benefit. Oh, and some team contacts too!

• #2,083
Made several phone calls. Mostly answering machines. I will make a few more calls tonight around 7pm. I'm not doing so good on my Director's challenge to get 3 bookings by Monday! I will not give up though!!:D

• #2,084
WAHOO!!! Made one more call this evening. Turned into a recruit lead!! She seems to be excited about the May promo, so she may even sign this month!!

• #2,085
sfdavis918 said:
WAHOO!!! Made one more call this evening. Turned into a recruit lead!! She seems to be excited about the May promo, so she may even sign this month!![/QUOT

That is awesome!!

• #2,086
Whew! Got my 3 contacts in today, all in one swoop!:thumbup:

Today was DS's last day of school - It was a playtime at the park with an Ice Cream Party to end the year.

Now, I have not been that involved with the other mom's in his class - I'm usually rushing to get him there, and then rushing to pick him up...so, although I've chatted a little, I've never really used that as a way to make PC contacts. (bad, I know!)
But today, we were just sitting around chatting while the kids ate ice cream, and the topic of making birthday cakes came up, which led to cooking in general, and how they really wished they had more ideas for making dinners - and one mom asked me if I cooked a lot at home :)D :D :D what an incredible set-up for me!). I said "Well, actually I teach cooking classes where I can show you how to make 3 meals in 30 minutes, and I also have a way for you to make a fabulous Roast Chicken dinner in 30 minutes! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant, and I love teaching people how to make quick, healthy meals for their families!" They were getting so excited about the idea - I mentioned that I am having a Power Cooking Clinic at my home on May 28th, if they were interested in coming - and I left with a bunch of names and addresses on napkins, so I can send them all invitations!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• #2,087
ChefBeckyD said:
Whew! Got my 3 contacts in today, all in one swoop!:thumbup:

Today was DS's last day of school - It was a playtime at the park with an Ice Cream Party to end the year.

Now, I have not been that involved with the other mom's in his class - I'm usually rushing to get him there, and then rushing to pick him up...so, although I've chatted a little, I've never really used that as a way to make PC contacts. (bad, I know!)
But today, we were just sitting around chatting while the kids ate ice cream, and the topic of making birthday cakes came up, which led to cooking in general, and how they really wished they had more ideas for making dinners - and one mom asked me if I cooked a lot at home :)D :D :D what an incredible set-up for me!). I said "Well, actually I teach cooking classes where I can show you how to make 3 meals in 30 minutes, and I also have a way for you to make a fabulous Roast Chicken dinner in 30 minutes! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant, and I love teaching people how to make quick, healthy meals for their families!" They were getting so excited about the idea - I mentioned that I am having a Power Cooking Clinic at my home on May 28th, if they were interested in coming - and I left with a bunch of names and addresses on napkins, so I can send them all invitations!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

you rock! 'nuff said!:D

• #2,088
I'm trying to figure out how to post a copy of my invitation for the Power Cooking Clinic here - hmmmm....

I did it on Vistaprint, and I really liked the way it turned out - but I don't know how to get it from there to here.....I can't figure out how to get it to photobucket either. :confused: :confused:

• #2,089
Got in my 3 contacts. No real results. Though, I did get two unexpected bookings from a show I closed today.

• #2,090
amy07 said:
you rock! 'nuff said!:D

Yeah, what she said! That is awesome Becky!

And a big yay! to Sarah! How are those bookings coming? Did you get your 3 bookings?

I made my contacts today:

~2 customer care calls, with no results, but got permission to follow up with one of them in the Fall, for a potential booking.

~Followed up with a booking lead, but she was no longer interested.

~followed up with my recruit lead/July catty host. She wants to change the catty show to a Kitchen Show. She will wait to then to sign up.

• #2,091
No contacts today - one of those days. I did finish 93 invites last night for a graduation party/shower and mailed them today.I was up most of last night so not feeling too productive today outside of work. Made dinner tonight after work, cleaned up a bit and now I'm sitting and trying to get the kids to settle down a little.

• #2,092
Well we are back safe and sound from my dad's memorial this past weekend. I did give out a catty to a lady in Costco that asked for one.

Today was mine and dh's anniversary so no contacts today. I plan on making double contacts tomorrow to make up for it.

• #2,093
contacts made - nothing spectacular to report

• #2,094
Well last night was a complete bust. We were supposed to do a contact blitz but we ended up only making two calls between us. It was my first time with this hospitality director and it was very different. No structue whatsoever. I'll be giving it a few more tries, but not sure how it is going to work out. So no contacts yesterday.:cry:

I'm off to go make a ton of calls now!

• #2,095
This morning I picked up a whole bunch of recipe cards (36 packs) and other items from a consultant that is leaving the business, and then I took the kids to the park. With the abundance of cards, I decided to put my name on a few, and hand them out. I handed 6-8 cards out (and mentioned that I am a PC consultant, etc) and got contact info from 2 of them. One of them told me to call them mid-July and she would be interested in booking!

• #2,096
Well I made 16 calls in one hour today. Of that
  • 1 wants me to call back tomorrow
  • 1 scheduled a June catalog show
  • 12 voicemails left
  • 1 will call me back
  • 1 No

I'm off to Bunko tonight, so I'm done for today. I'm excited to make calls again tomorrow though, and I should be able to make some in the evening as well, so hopefully will make more live contact with people.

• #2,097
I managed to get a few calls in tonight. I got a couple of answering machines (and 1 person called back, and I got her e-mail address, but that is about it). I reached 2 other persons, but both asked me to call back later.

I am not counting this as making contacts, but along with the recipe cards that I received today, there were also some "I am in your neighborhood" door hangers. So I took those and attached a recipe card, and a F/W '07 mini-catty, and distributed about 30 of them to the mailboxes in the new phase of our subdivision.

• #2,098
Bren706 said:
I managed to get a few calls in tonight. I got a couple of answering machines (and 1 person called back, and I got her e-mail address, but that is about it). I reached 2 other persons, but both asked me to call back later.

I am not counting this as making contacts, but along with the recipe cards that I received today, there were also some "I am in your neighborhood" door hangers. So I took those and attached a recipe card, and a F/W '07 mini-catty, and distributed about 30 of them to the mailboxes in the new phase of our subdivision.

Probably because, with the rest of the nation, they were switching back and forth between Dancing With The Stars, and American Idol.....:rolleyes:

I tried to make a few calls, and then gave up, gave in, and watched TV with everyone else....:eek:

• #2,099
I was one of those watching American Idol. We left the school orchestra concert early so we could get home in time for that show. It was really because I wanted to get my kids home to do homework, but they really didn't have much, thankfully. One person returned my phone call, and she called to say "no go" on the catalog show she was attempting to do for April. Oh well. I did get a $60+ order online.

• #2,100
Actually, I could here a young child crying in the background on one phone call, so I immediately suggested that I would call her back, and the other person was getting ready to walk out the door.

I also forgot to mention that I got an e-mail from someone (in response to my newsletter I sent out at the beginning of the month) looking to purchase the Pink Bowl Trio. I responded that she could collect a few orders (catalog show) and get it (or that I would see if any of my upcoming May host did not want theirs). She responded back with, "what if I order $150 in products myself?":) :love: Yeah!! I told her to e-mail me or phone me with her order, so we will see if she responds.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711