• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
Christ Follower said:
OMGosh!!! Second contact and I have a interview set up for a possible recruit!!! We're meeting at her house next Thursday!!! She said she might not be ready to sign up till October but I'll see if I can't change that!!! Even October would be great!

That is awesome!!!! I take it this would be your first recruit??? How long have you been selling PC??????

etteluap70PC said:
I'm headed downstairs to make calls. Why the heck am I nervous? I have that fluttery feeling in my stomach.... argh...... oh well here goes....

Your not the only one..... maybe it's because were are afraid of being told no..... or what have you.. and it's a little outside of our comfort zone!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Paulette!!!

phew... thats done!
6 calls
left 3 messages
1 "i'm sick and little one is sick but call me back in a week"
1 Not now, but yes you can try again
1 I have been working with to decide if she want's to do a catty show. Tonight she said She will seriously considder a cooking show but call her in a week.

So I did it! And I do have to say I am proud of myself. the last 2 were hard. Normally I would have given up, but I said "no I will not give up till I talk live to 3 people!"

Good point JAE about 90 days and at this point it's what I'm going for.

Thanks ladies for being here and understanding!

See now how hard was that???

etteluap70PC said:
phew... thats done!
6 calls
left 3 messages
1 "i'm sick and little one is sick but call me back in a week"
1 Not now, but yes you can try again
1 I have been working with to decide if she want's to do a catty show. Tonight she said She will seriously considder a cooking show but call her in a week.

So I did it! And I do have to say I am proud of myself. the last 2 were hard. Normally I would have given up, but I said "no I will not give up till I talk live to 3 people!"

Good point JAE about 90 days and at this point it's what I'm going for.

Thanks ladies for being here and understanding!

It was tortureous!!!!!!! is that a word? if it is I know I spelled it wrong!

LOL!

I sure wuv you guys!

etteluap70PC said:
It was tortureous!!!!!!! is that a word? if it is I know I spelled it wrong!

LOL!

I sure wuv you guys!

LOL it will be my turn soon....... so we will see what goes from their!! I have a fair this weekend that I am working a booth for... so I will share when I get home on Sunday what happens with that one!!

Good job Paulette. With those responses I hope you find it easier to keep calling. Success is doing what you set out to do. You want three contacts a day and that's what you achieved, and with pretty positive responses, too. Here we come, tomorrow!

I made many more than three contacts today. I also did one of my two shows for this week.The show itself wasn't particularly "successful" in generally accepted terms. The sales aren't yet a legitimate show. (She'll get there, though. She's got lots of outside orders to collect.) I have one booking that I knew about before I arrived. No new ones at the show. The attendees were three adults and five teens.It was held at the residential facility where I taught the class last month. I also taught a class yesterday. The teens who attended were residents who also attended the classes I taught. I will tell you, though, it was one of the most satisfying shows I've ever done. The girls felt very special to be allowed to attend. Two of them won door prizes. The host spoke again and again about how special I made her feel.One of the adults is moving soon to an even smaller apartment, so she didn't place an order. However, she is planning a tea for her girls (she's a house parent). She asked if I would be willing to prepare a special dessert for the tea. I told her I would be honored.I know this isn't exactly what I'm paid to do. However, my purpose with my business is to touch people's lives. I know that I am building relationships that will build my business, but I also know that I am making connections that go beyond my business.Oh, yeah, and one of the adults is from a larger city within the area I've decided to consider my territory. She has purchased lots of PC products over the years. She has no regular consultant, but she now wants me to be her consultant.I know this is a long post. (Of course, it's me, so you aren't really surprised. Right?) The reason I shared all of this is to remind myself that it's the connections that matter. I'm proud of the job I did today.

I think that is great, Rae. Who knows how those teens lives, or adults, will be touched because of what you did today. Great job.

Good job Paulette! I JUST got home from conference and cannot wait to get on the phone tomorrow! I thought calling people at 10:00pm would not be such a good idea. :p I've got my contact tracking chart all ready to go! And remember that those 3 'live' contacts don't have to be on the phone! They can be the grocery store clerk, one of the other baseball/soccer/cheer/football, etc. mom's at practice, the waitress/waiter from dinner, etc....you get the idea. Just remember what Lyn Conway says... IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU! And as Les Hewitt said (if you were fortunate to see him)...WINNERS FOCUS & FOLLOW THROUGH!
Now someone keep reminding me the same thing!!! :rolleyes:

(btw..I'm Les' new #1 fan! Absolutely love this guy's take on things...if you haven't already done it, get his book and read it - "The Power of Focus" ...or any of his other ones "The Power of Focus for Women" w/his wife..."Power of Faithful Focus"

Thanks Debi for the great post. I think it's a good idea not to call at 10 PM. Next year I'm bringing my phone numbers with me so I can make phone calls while I'm in Chicago.
Keep us updated, everyone.

JAE said:
Who did you call and what did you say? Way to go!

It was a lady I met at a show I did last month. She checked the "maybe" box on the door prize slip. We talked breifly that night and I gave her the standard info. I followed up a day or two later and she didn't look at the info yet. I called her after conference and told her that she would be sooooo good at PC because of her personality and her love for the products. I invited her to the meeting next month where we get to see and touch all the new products before they are for sale and everyone that goes receives one of them for free. This was all on a machine! SHE CALLED ME BACK! I was just about to call her when she called me! She can't go to the meeting but we talked for a while and set up a time to meet next week!

Sorry this was so long! I'm just excited!

mommyhugz1978 said:
That is awesome!!!! I take it this would be your first recruit??? How long have you been selling PC??????

Nope. This will be my 2ND!! BUT, my first recruit was recruited last August and is still not qualified yet! If she doesn't put in $200 by the end of this month she will be inactive. We've already put in for 2 leave of absences this year and she's due to have a baby any day. If she puts in one show she'll be qualified and I'll at least get my 2000 points before she drops out. Say a prayer for me....

Thanks for sharing, Ellen. Hope your meeting goes will with the potential recruit.

raebates said:
I made many more than three contacts today. I also did one of my two shows for this week.

The show itself wasn't particularly "successful" in generally accepted terms. The sales aren't yet a legitimate show. (She'll get there, though. She's got lots of outside orders to collect.) I have one booking that I knew about before I arrived. No new ones at the show. The attendees were three adults and five teens.

It was held at the residential facility where I taught the class last month. I also taught a class yesterday. The teens who attended were residents who also attended the classes I taught. I will tell you, though, it was one of the most satisfying shows I've ever done. The girls felt very special to be allowed to attend. Two of them won door prizes. The host spoke again and again about how special I made her feel.

One of the adults is moving soon to an even smaller apartment, so she didn't place an order. However, she is planning a tea for her girls (she's a house parent). She asked if I would be willing to prepare a special dessert for the tea. I told her I would be honored.

I know this isn't exactly what I'm paid to do. However, my purpose with my business is to touch people's lives. I know that I am building relationships that will build my business, but I also know that I am making connections that go beyond my business.

Oh, yeah, and one of the adults is from a larger city within the area I've decided to consider my territory. She has purchased lots of PC products over the years. She has no regular consultant, but she now wants me to be her consultant.

I know this is a long post. (Of course, it's me, so you aren't really surprised. Right?) The reason I shared all of this is to remind myself that it's the connections that matter. I'm proud of the job I did today.

That's so cool Rae! I love days like that! You will be so blessed by that!

JAE said:
Thanks for sharing, Ellen. Hope your meeting goes will with the potential recruit.

Thank You! I'll keep you posted!

So Cool Rae! Sounds like a very rewarding experience!

Christ Follower said:
Nope. This will be my 2ND!! BUT, my first recruit was recruited last August and is still not qualified yet! If she doesn't put in $200 by the end of this month she will be inactive. We've already put in for 2 leave of absences this year and she's due to have a baby any day. If she puts in one show she'll be qualified and I'll at least get my 2000 points before she drops out. Say a prayer for me....

Seems you and I have this in common however my recruit refuses to do anything... she thought she was "helping" me out......by signing up unfortunately she thought just signing up would help ... she didn't' realize that she actually had to do something LOL can we say kitnapper!!!! hmmmm:rolleyes: see this is what the people I work with do to me??!!! Yes I work with this person... makes it that much harder for me too :mad:

Kit-napper is right!!! It's also a "friend" of mine. Our kids go to the same school and I backed off all the other moms there so she would have a good start! Talk about a waste!

Christ Follower said:
Kit-napper is right!!! It's also a "friend" of mine. Our kids go to the same school and I backed off all the other moms there so she would have a good start! Talk about a waste!

I know what you mean..... I was throughly wait a second I still am upset.. .because not only did she lie to me.. she lied to my director too saying she had "health" problems.... nice huh?????

Gotta just LOVE that integrity!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Seems you and I have this in common however my recruit refuses to do anything... she thought she was "helping" me out......by signing up unfortunately she thought just signing up would help ... she didn't' realize that she actually had to do something LOL can we say kitnapper!!!! hmmmm:rolleyes: see this is what the people I work with do to me??!!! Yes I work with this person... makes it that much harder for me too :mad:
I just hate it when people think that signing helps us out. I want to grab their shoulders and shake them! "Hello! You're helping YOURSELF when you sign with PC! Sure, I'll benefit too, but do it for yourself, not me."

never too late to starthello all,
Count me in on the accountablility. This is a big deal for me and way out of my comfort zone. But just like the rubber band that streaches it never goes back to the same size it was before, I will be reaching my goals for this next year. This site will help, as will my director. Oh well back to work.:rolleyes:

chefann said:
I just hate it when people think that signing helps us out. I want to grab their shoulders and shake them! "Hello! You're helping YOURSELF when you sign with PC! Sure, I'll benefit too, but do it for yourself, not me."

The one thing that I learned is it's not about me... its about them... however if you have no plans to do anything with this business.. than please just buy the products and dont sign an agreement to become a consultant drives me nuts!!!

Hey Dave! Haven't seen you arround in a while! Hope all is well!

I am doing great. Really fired up after convention. I am gonna make it work. even if I am working OT at work. I have contaced 2 people so far today. I have one interesed in the new products that are coming out for fall. I guess I am one of the lurkers as i don't post that often.

Today was gooood. I love my job. While I was sitting out by a friends pool watching her 10 year old and mine enjoy the water, I was making my phone calls. I was even able to share that with one contact. I made all three contacts before 2:00 PM, which is wonderful because I really don't like to call in the evenings. Anyway, I didn't get official bookings, but added someone to my e-mail list and someone wants me to call her in October for sure. THEN, a business that I frequent and my friends own is going out of business on August 3 and all employees are finished after tomorrow. So, with my friends permission I gave the opportunity flyer to one of the employees, whom I know pretty well as an aquaintance from way back. She was sooo excited about it and I didn't even tell her anything. I just offered to take her out for coffee/smoothie. She cuts hair twice a week and after tomorrow won't be working her second part time job. She is ripe for the picking! I'm so excited. I said I was going to be a director by Christmas, and I mean it!

JAE said:
Today was gooood. I love my job. While I was sitting out by a friends pool watching her 10 year old and mine enjoy the water, I was making my phone calls. I was even able to share that with one contact. I made all three contacts before 2:00 PM, which is wonderful because I really don't like to call in the evenings. Anyway, I didn't get official bookings, but added someone to my e-mail list and someone wants me to call her in October for sure. THEN, a business that I frequent and my friends own is going out of business on August 3 and all employees are finished after tomorrow. So, with my friends permission I gave the opportunity flyer to one of the employees, whom I know pretty well as an aquaintance from way back. She was sooo excited about it and I didn't even tell her anything. I just offered to take her out for coffee/smoothie. She cuts hair twice a week and after tomorrow won't be working her second part time job. She is ripe for the picking! I'm so excited. I said I was going to be a director by Christmas, and I mean it!

Whoo Hooo Jill!!! I MEAN IT TOO!!!
Yesterday at the Chiropractor - one of the women that works there told me that one of the other women is seriously thinking about selling PC , but didn't have any info, and really wanted to know more about it (I don't know her, and she doesn't know me)so Shelly told her that she would ask me for more info.....I'm going to meet with her next Wednesday! :D

Great job. We are going to walk the stage as directors together! I'm calling Jenna on Saturday to set up a meeting time. She said her next week is wide open now that she doesn't have a second job. I would love to bring her to the August meeting. What do you think?

JAE said:
Great job. We are going to walk the stage as directors together! I'm calling Jenna on Saturday to set up a meeting time. She said her next week is wide open now that she doesn't have a second job. I would love to bring her to the August meeting. What do you think?

I think YES!!! Hey - Jen wants your email to add you to our Cluster Email Loop - I told her okay, and I thought for sure it would be okay with you - but just checking to make sure!
I told her how great you were doing on 3-2-1 (we had our 3-2-1 check-in call today) and she's proud of you too!:D

Talked with several people today. Workin' that 3-2-1.

Yay, all of us!
(And yes BeckyD, please have Jen add me. I feel so loved!)

Paulette, Leah, Ellen, others, how was your day? Even if you think it wasn't great, we want to support you.

I e-mailed someone today in my "neighborhood". She is around the lake and I only know here because she is head of the lake association (we are off-water). I asked if she heard of PC, had a consultant, would let me send her a catalog and would like to book a show.

She said no to the show, yes to the catalog, she'd like to order in the fall when new products come out and asked me about fundraisers because she's heard of them before. I said I'd get her information together!!!!

That's good for me...I can't call from work usually so evening is my only time so I tend to only get about 1 contact per day.

I did talk to 5 people at work today about PC.

One is currently doing a catalog show...with a consultant in TN...grrr.... (It is her cousin so that explains it...)

I want to be a FD by January so I have to keep cracking to get the shows to get in front of the people.

I have one recruit lead I talked to Sunday and fed her more information - time still isn't right for her...

...sorry to jump in your thread but I need a kick in the butt sometimes too...

Now to go back and read this thing!

Everyone is welcome in this thread, especially those who want "a kick in the butt".

Well..... I wiill be making extra calls tomorrow. It was DD's 6th b-day today so we were having fun with that and I fell asleep on the couch when I should have been making calls.

It was worth it though. Sammie had so much fun. She had 1 friend over for lunch PB&J "circle/ cut-n-seal) sandwiches and watermelon. I made strawberry cupcakes with coolwhip.

After dinner our closest family friends came over for cake. It was a very nice day.

I also love my job! Anyother and today would have been a total hassle!

So true, Paulette. That's what I was thinking about when I was making calls by the pool!

Sign me up for this!! I made some calls today on my way to dinner! I have a phone appointment tomorrow to talk to a poss recruit that I just blew before. So I am hoping to say, "Look, I was wrong about what I was saying before..." She wanted to work more door to door than do shows. It didn't hit me until someone said, "So, if her friend really wants a show, she won;'t do it?" DUH!!! I am going to work really hard to 1) have 2 shows a week and 2) PROMOTE!!!

Wow, I am so excited for everyone tonight! I just got home from a bible study and wasn't too thrilled with my progress today. I got a lot of answering machines! I did get a hold of some girls that are collecting orders for my "Mystery Host catalog show" so that was good. Anywho....I thought that would be it for the day but after bible study was over, I had two more contacts! Someone there had made a Trifle (non-PC bowl). I was commenting on how good it was and turns out, the girl who made it sold PC years ago and might have a show for me! Then another lady there gave me an order for a PC Trifle Bowl! So a potential booking and a $39 order! God is good!

JAE said:
Paulette, Leah, Ellen, others, how was your day? Even if you think it wasn't great, we want to support you.

Well I wasn't able to do 3-2-1 today... becasue I am trying to get all of my hoemwork done before I leave to do a fair this weekend.... for PC!!! :D becasue I won't have the time to do it while I am gone.... however you can bet that when I get back I will be all over the phone.... well maybe is it going to bite me?? :D :eek::eek:

So I had a previous host talk to me today and tell me that her and her friend Lisa both need a 2nd set of prep bowls for the camper and mention that her PHD is up... I said well maybe you'll need to have another show (I know 2 people who would book off of her!) she said what about Lisa? I said, ohhh... good idea, she hasn't done one yet! I am pumped for the work week to be over... I can't wait to make my calls this weekend! I normally make calls Sunday afternoon and/or evening. Do you think it would be weird to make calls Saturday afternoon or Friday evening? I do have a few lunch calls to make while at work tomorrow, so that will get some, but I just wanted some opinions on the other parts of the weekends...

Hey~ I say make 'em while you can! Get those bookings! Even if they didn't want to host two separate shows, they can co-host and both get the PHD.= for the next year.

Christ Follower said:
Hey~ I say make 'em while you can! Get those bookings! Even if they didn't want to host two separate shows, they can co-host and both get the PHD.= for the next year.

Good point Ellen! I have never done a co-hosted show, but they would make a great pair! I will definitely suggest that! Thanks!

Most of my co-host shows do pretty well because they have different contacts (usually) so there is a large variety of people! Attendence is usually higher. It's also good for people to co-host that don't know a lot of people. That way when combined it's like a normal show instead of having 2-3 people show up if it had been done individually.

I'll have to bring this up... a few friend of my previous host I can't get a hold of, but I know would come to the show and will book if I can get a hold of them and I know they have some of the same friends, but some different as well. It might be a really fun thing to try. Plus, they have been more involved up north at their camper (there's a big group of people that all bought lots on the same "block") and while last year's show flopped, maybe this year it could be better... hmm... the wheel's are a turnin!

Got one contact in already this morning.....and it may result in 1-3 bookings for Sept!!!
I was doing a customer care call for a host from June.....it was her first time as a host, but both of her daughters have hosted numerous times.....and all 3 of them have started cookware collections! I told her how excited I was about the Sept. Host Special......and she was so excited, she said she was going to have to call both of "the girls" today and tell them too, so they can all check their schedules and figure out how to book their shows! :D :D

Hey - if she does that, and I get 3 bookings - would that be my 3 contacts for the day???

ChefBeckyD said:
Got one contact in already this morning.....and it may result in 1-3 bookings for Sept!!!
I was doing a customer care call for a host from June.....it was her first time as a host, but both of her daughters have hosted numerous times.....and all 3 of them have started cookware collections! I told her how excited I was about the Sept. Host Special......and she was so excited, she said she was going to have to call both of "the girls" today and tell them too, so they can all check their schedules and figure out how to book their shows! :D :D

Hey - if she does that, and I get 3 bookings - would that be my 3 contacts for the day???

No, only 1 - the host gets the credit for the other two. :p

You didn't TALK to them - nah, nah!

janetupnorth said:
No, only 1 - the host gets the credit for the other two. :p

You didn't TALK to them - nah, nah!

Sigh.....I know..... had to try though!:D

Great job everyone.
I only made two contacts today. There's still time. I am so PMSing tired, and it's only 7:35. I will call. I will call. I wi l l c a l l ...................... ZZZZZZZZ

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711